Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 10, 2010 @ 05:49 PM
theh00d

What about the 2 black teens on broadway
that knocked the old asian guy out to the curb
causing him to die?
Nothing happened to them.
Yo fuck that >sad

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/151517

July 10, 2010 @ 05:49 PM
Virungă

Where is the video Evidence?
July 10, 2010 @ 05:50 PM
ignorantian

^How can u resist arrest when u are face down with your hands cuffed behind your back? That cop is fuckin huge there was no need for a tazer or a gun accident or not.

Well, putting all the gun/tazer/whether or not it was an accident talk aside, Canvas has a point in saying this isn't a racial issue.
July 10, 2010 @ 05:50 PM
VANCITY

Let that boy cook. Let that banana sit on the couch.
July 10, 2010 @ 05:52 PM
Eaton

causing him to die?
Yo fuck that >sad

i remember this. im pretty sure they were charged with second degree murder, the issue was that they werent charged for a hate crime even though they admitted to targeting him because he was asian.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

July 10, 2010 @ 05:58 PM
jowett

black man kills black man, black man gets off with a manslaughter, black people celebrate

white man kills black man, white man gets off with manslaughter, black people are outraged
July 10, 2010 @ 06:01 PM
Cortex

black man kills black man, black man gets off with a manslaughter, black people celebrate

white man kills black man, white man gets off with manslaughter, black people are outraged

u piece of white shit
July 10, 2010 @ 06:03 PM
decastar

lolololol
July 10, 2010 @ 06:05 PM
Eaton

u piece of white shit

you calling him geese shit or something?

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

July 10, 2010 @ 06:15 PM
jowett

u piece of white shit

good one
July 10, 2010 @ 06:57 PM

Inactive

LOL @ these idiots.

It had everything to do with race. They were arrested based on racial profiling in the first place. Oscar wasn't resisting arrest, he spoke, which is clearly a problem to any officer that doesn't recognize the Constitution. The weapon wasn't nessesary, and even so, the officer lied in a court of law about it which proves his guilt even further. Officer should have been convicted of murder-- pure and simple. Officers are not above the law, and as long as they think they are, this type of thing will continue.
July 10, 2010 @ 07:20 PM
JayLovesPinays

That's a big, stupid generalization. Congrats!
July 10, 2010 @ 08:07 PM
jowett

That's a big, stupid generalization. Congrats!

yes i'm aware of that, don't take my sarcasm too seriously guy
July 10, 2010 @ 11:58 PM
northwest

causing him to die?
Yo fuck that >sad

Shit only goes down when it's white on black/[insert minority here]. Whenever it's black on X, or hispanic on X, or Asian on X, shit never goes down.... Please send link.. that kind of pisses me off actually. Yes, a little mad.

LOL @ these idiots.

It had everything to do with race. They were arrested based on racial profiling in the first place. Oscar wasn't resisting arrest, he spoke, which is clearly a problem to any officer that doesn't recognize the Constitution. The weapon wasn't nessesary, and even so, the officer lied in a court of law about it which proves his guilt even further. Officer should have been convicted of murder-- pure and simple. Officers are not above the law, and as long as they think they are, this type of thing will continue.

Link...? The use of racial profiling is hard to actually monitor. I mean there have been a million cases where a white cop pulls over a white person for no particular reason and lets him/her go... No one thinks anything of it - just a mistake. But when a black person is pulled over and is let go, blacks screams racism.

Pretty much.
July 11, 2010 @ 12:00 AM
ReZ

Bring Roscoes back to the Bay.
July 11, 2010 @ 12:11 AM
July 11, 2010 @ 01:59 AM
northwest

maybe to some ignorant fuck this is ok, but profiling is profiling either way. If a white cop pulls over a white dude for no reason Im going to react the same way as if it were any other race. black white or whatever if a cop is fucking with someone for no reason I am bothered.

I wasn't referring specifically to you. I was referring to America in general. When was the last time you heard of a white cop using "profiling" on a white person on the news? How about never? It's always white on black. Always. That's what the media is filled with and what always captures the attention of the people...
July 11, 2010 @ 06:11 AM
KUSH

i thought this was just some overblown racial thing at first but then i saw the video...
July 11, 2010 @ 03:10 PM
CraftySince90

My friend was sitting next to Oscar in that video, shits crazy
July 11, 2010 @ 04:23 PM
northwest

Hmm, maybe because until about 50-60 years ago, it was still cool to hang a ✖✖✖✖✖ as long you suspected he tried to romance your daughter, so maybe when something like a black twenty year-old gettting shot point blank range while handcuff facing the ground by an older white police officer, and then that police officer only received 2 1/2 years for killing him is gonna maybe cause some emotions to get raised. Our generation of white kids loves to act like there is all sorts of reverse racism and discrimination going on without realizing the severity of the dysfunction within the black community as a result of 400 years of oppression. Barack Obama getting elected doesn't mean shit, there is still a lot of things that have yet to be healed in this country in regards to race-relations. Just because there is no segregation now does not mean that everything is now equal.

I know more about racism and segregation than I let on in my previous post. However, you're contradicting your own belief. You just said that too many people look at the reverse racism and discrimination side without looking at the other side to it. I already have looked at the side that you're saying I'm ignoring. I'm just looking at reverse racism because that's the side no one looks at when shit like this goes down. I am trying to keep the situation unbiased here..
July 11, 2010 @ 07:12 PM

Inactive

Link...? The use of racial profiling is hard to actually monitor. I mean there have been a million cases where a white cop pulls over a white person for no particular reason and lets him/her go... No one thinks anything of it - just a mistake. But when a black person is pulled over and is let go, blacks screams racism.

Pretty much.

Yeah they let him go alright...

Grant and his friends were stopped for no reason, that's what caused the mob to form in the first place. Classic racial profiling. Grant did nothing to fit the description of resisting arrest. So what you have left is classic police brutality and murder.
July 12, 2010 @ 03:27 PM
sevensevenseve

not to mention all the other shit like moving the trial to LA, all white jury, officer changing his story at different points in the investigation/trial, etc etc which all don't mean anything but all added up looks kind of gross.

i don't know if he meant to kill him or not but i also don't think bart cops need guns or tasers. what is that shit. clearly they haven't demonstrated that they should have them.

Please login first to reply.