July 8, 2010 @ 04:53 AM
thijsied

Say hi to Dray in HB heaven
July 8, 2010 @ 10:06 AM
Helgen

someones butthurt

Butt hurt? That's two separate words. That's rather odd the moderator can't even spell right. Also, you should not talk, I added you on facebook to take a peek at who the "infamous db_cooper" is, man... If everybody else saw how you look and dress, here, they might stop coming here. But I forgot, you are the next me.

Like I was the best flamer here then became a mod, now you are following in my footsteps. Carry on, my son. I pass the torch to you.
July 8, 2010 @ 10:08 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

butt hurt? That's two separate words. That's rather odd the moderator can't even spell right. Also, you should not talk, i added you on facebook to take a peek at who the "infamous db_cooper" is, man... If everybody else saw how you look and dress, here, they might stop coming here. But i forgot, you are the next me.

Like i was the best flamer here then became a mod, now you are following in my footsteps. Carry on, my son. I pass the torch to you.

hold your fire!!!
July 8, 2010 @ 10:29 AM
Jphn-John

July 8, 2010 @ 10:34 AM
dizzzzle

Butt hurt? That's two separate words. That's rather odd the moderator can't even spell right. Also, you should not talk, I added you on facebook to take a peek at who the "infamous db_cooper" is, man... If everybody else saw how you look and dress, here, they might stop coming here. But I forgot, you are the next me.

Like I was the best flamer here then became a mod, now you are following in my footsteps. Carry on, my son. I pass the torch to you.

pizzas delivered
July 8, 2010 @ 10:36 AM
DStyles

Ether the mod troll/troll mod

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 8, 2010 @ 10:56 AM
The Noise

another legend dies .. again .

millions

July 8, 2010 @ 11:40 AM
uncle kwan

pics?
July 8, 2010 @ 11:45 AM
Junksen

peace/happy birthday akon

sad
July 8, 2010 @ 11:50 AM
JordanBro

lol whats wrong with the way db looks/dresses he just a white nigar is some nice gear nothing crazy going on
July 8, 2010 @ 11:53 AM
db_cooper

awwww yeah the infamous "you can't spell" argument. i dont know you, sorry. wrong person? but thanks bro
July 8, 2010 @ 11:57 AM
JELLOO

lmao i have di pics also
July 8, 2010 @ 12:03 PM
northwest

Shiiet.
July 8, 2010 @ 01:41 PM
JesusHadDreads

Helegen stay losing b.
July 8, 2010 @ 03:23 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Yeah, it's quite hard to leave such an intellectually stimulating forum where you get the type of information you need without an abundance of absolutely powerful pictures of things such as cats saying "yo lolz you are so not gay", non-egotistical rants and non-smart assed replies from very nice people who have lives. Did I mention the witty gif images that are used in exchange for an actual input?

Didn't you make a big fucking fuss about leaving this forum and then came back anyways?
July 8, 2010 @ 03:24 PM
Striker

haha, damn.
July 8, 2010 @ 03:27 PM
rocka

Why is helgen hating on db's wolf tee swag?
July 8, 2010 @ 03:31 PM
fistyourbitch

stfu
July 8, 2010 @ 03:43 PM
KoreanJesus

Peace zSolo.
July 8, 2010 @ 04:00 PM
young idiot

zSolo. Putting the Z in "Dragonball Z is the fucking greatest show ever". Ride the walrus, bro.
July 8, 2010 @ 06:58 PM
Blunted at birth.

This thread needs said pics of DB stat cuhh.
July 8, 2010 @ 08:24 PM
JELLOO

lol at helgen calling himself a flamer.

you must be stupid as fuck
did you just see him ether dp huh huh??
are you that stupid!
July 9, 2010 @ 02:11 AM
Denny Crane

"Check me out I'm a mod, I can delete threads and give infractions." You're not actually special.
July 9, 2010 @ 02:14 AM
ley831

you'll be back, just like helgen; the interweb isnt the same without hb.

Please login first to reply.