HB virgin crew we in dis.

Jul 31, 2010 @ 15:54

And it doesn´t matter how good looking you are. TRUST ME, I´m a model.

Exactly, I have friends who are good looking, but they can't get any because they lack confidence. It eases up things though, if you're handsome in the first place.
Jul 31, 2010 @ 18:04
http://stoptazmo.com/manga-series/futari_ecchi/ NSFW

*For sex tips through the story and drawings of 2 young virgins after their marriage... none other than japanese manga LOL but it's pretty interesting

thank me later once again NSFW

lol this show is actually not bad
Sep 25, 2010 @ 11:29
FORMER PRINCE OF VIRGIN CREW, ITS BEEN A LONG TIME, THROUGH THICK AND THIN, FAPPING AND FAPPIN BUT AT 3AM PST THE BOND WAS BROKEN
Sep 25, 2010 @ 12:25
is there anyway that you can unjoin
Sep 25, 2010 @ 14:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
former prince of virgin crew, its been a long time, through thick and thin, fapping and fappin but at 3am pst the bond was broken

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Sep 25, 2010 @ 14:33
FORMER PRINCE OF VIRGIN CREW, ITS BEEN A LONG TIME, THROUGH THICK AND THIN, FAPPING AND FAPPIN BUT AT 3AM PST THE BOND WAS BROKEN

my
Sep 25, 2010 @ 14:42

how long did you last?
Sep 25, 2010 @ 19:15
dgaf 16y/o virgin status. smokeyface its time for me to blossom out of this stage of my life now. i got someone in mind, im afraid she'll thinks we're just friends and she don't wanna go that far. smh

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

Sep 25, 2010 @ 19:34
^ doinitwrong.jpg

upthefunk

Sep 25, 2010 @ 19:38
i know brah. i know.

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

Nov 13, 2010 @ 12:13
i was sleep under my friends bed last night when i peeked up and saw him getting head..then fucking..smh hypebeast virgin crew we in dis smh
Aug 02, 2011 @ 01:28
Well, I'm not a virgin. I actually regret having sex with women I didn't care about and also regret on not doing anything on the one I really cared about but that's life, it is what it is.

I did the exact same thing. well me and my girl i cared about hit 3rd base. i ended up fucking around after - present, lol.
Aug 02, 2011 @ 01:40
dgaf 16y/o virgin status. smokeyface its time for me to blossom out of this stage of my life now. i got someone in mind, im afraid she'll thinks we're just friends and she don't wanna go that far. smh

hahahaha

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

Aug 02, 2011 @ 02:17
but i have a big cock
Aug 02, 2011 @ 02:27
but i have a big cock

no

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Aug 02, 2011 @ 02:31

you lost your virginity to that dog? jesus fucking christ ♥♥♥♥♥
Oct 05, 2011 @ 20:31
bump

anyways, trying to lose mine, i think. at least that's what i should be doing. i'm not positive that's what i'm doing. too early to tell. although i might not be. i'm self aware to know what i'm doing and what i'm not doing. maybe not. girl is not very attractive (but ya boy is plain ugly) but knows about art and books and stuff.

any advice or anything like that?
Oct 05, 2011 @ 20:35
bump

anyways, trying to lose mine, i think. at least that's what i should be doing. i'm not positive that's what i'm doing. too early to tell. although i might not be. i'm self aware to know what i'm doing and what i'm not doing. maybe not. girl is not very attractive (but ya boy is plain ugly) but knows about art and books and stuff.

Suck My Greenlight

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

Oct 05, 2011 @ 20:44
bump

i thought you were asexual

\X/

Oct 05, 2011 @ 20:53
i thought you were asexual

sure but honestly i kind of care about that kind of shit. but i probably wouldn't care if other people didn't care and put so much emphasis on that kind of stuff. asexual doesn't mean you can't have sex. i wouldn't mind being a virgin for the rest of my life, but hey there's some girl who doesn't think i'm a weirdo/ugly, blah blah blah blah blah blah blahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'''
Oct 05, 2011 @ 21:22
sure but honestly i kind of care about that kind of shit. but i probably wouldn't care if other people didn't care and put so much emphasis on that kind of stuff. asexual doesn't mean you can't have sex. i wouldn't mind being a virgin for the rest of my life, but hey there's some girl who doesn't think i'm a weirdo/ugly, blah blah blah blah blah blah blahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'''

seriously though bro
Oct 05, 2011 @ 21:30

this will change after you fuck her. I promise

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

Oct 05, 2011 @ 21:31
looks are pointless if you like who she is. get to know her and do it. it is a lot of fun. nothing is better than laying around with someone you love.
Oct 05, 2011 @ 21:31
this will change after you fuck her. I promise

ditto
Oct 08, 2011 @ 17:47
next time i log onto HB, your boy will be a man.
Oct 08, 2011 @ 18:29
you fucking at 11 am? swag

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

Oct 09, 2011 @ 04:00
Interesting thread

Inactive User

Oct 13, 2012 @ 18:17
word out, im saving myself for that white indie girl i know that is out there. asian bitches holler @ me, but i swag too hard for them.

in memorium
Please login first to reply.