Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
May 21, 2010 @ 01:58 AM
k2dedication

when you think of omaha you proubly think about cowboys, cornfeilds, and a bunch of nothing...

3 yrs ago i lost my 6 year old cousin. She was killed in a sour drug deal only an hour after she got out of school. She was shot twice in the chest. i was at the hospitol moments after. she died before she made it to the hospitol

last month a long time friend named "kelz" was killed while robbing a walgreens 2 miles from my house. HE was shot multiple times by a customer with a licensed gun. He's the reason i stuck with the name k2.

Today....My cousin/homie "Buster" was killed. Out of 7 shots he was hit by 5 of them.Buster was a hard crip when i was about 6 or 7 but left all of that behind to live an honest life. He visited his disabled father daily. He was my little cousins uncle.He got up every day and lived a normal life like everyone. He died around the corner from my aunts house at 2:00 pm
http://www.ketv.com/news/23623221/detail.html

Theres been so many gang wars in the past that I began to not pay attention to them but never befor have i losted so many loved ones. Countless times ive almost cought stray bullets walking to work. Once i got cought in a drive by and had to hide behind a brick wall at a car wash.

god bless us all

youtu.be/8L5K5z4HAdA

May 21, 2010 @ 02:04 AM
CraftySince90

May 21, 2010 @ 02:04 AM
CraftySince90

he got shot while robbing a store, uhm ok?
May 21, 2010 @ 02:08 AM
k2dedication

dont get me wrong he was completely wrong for wat he did. its just the fact i grew up with him

youtu.be/8L5K5z4HAdA

May 21, 2010 @ 02:09 AM
ClydeFrazier

sorry to hear about all the pain you've been through k2, they're in a better place now

Melo Gang All Day

May 21, 2010 @ 02:12 AM
Virungă

RIP

Fuck violence
May 21, 2010 @ 02:21 AM
faust

sorry about your losses man. rip.
May 21, 2010 @ 02:22 AM
reykunda

Fuck you for tryin' to make a joke out of some real shit. smh.

Sorry for your loss homie, stay up. cool
May 21, 2010 @ 03:54 AM
AsianHunter123

lol
May 21, 2010 @ 03:57 AM
nimit

sorry for your losses. it's tough to lose someone close no matter what the circumstances are.

RIP
May 21, 2010 @ 04:01 AM
AsianHunter123

My condolenses!
May 21, 2010 @ 03:06 PM
VADO-U.N.

damn RIP
May 21, 2010 @ 03:33 PM
aintgotnowerk

they're in a better place now

How is rotting in the ground better?

god bless us all

God isn't real.
May 21, 2010 @ 03:39 PM
aintgotnowerk

Why must you begin to provoke us with your unnecessary comments? We don't care about your atheist beliefs, my African brother; do not allow them to permeate your responses, my African brother. This is not the appropriate thread for the expression of your secular beliefs.

It saddens me to see the premature loss of your loved ones, k2.

Fixed.
May 21, 2010 @ 03:41 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

yeah that's what happens in the poor parts of boring areas. No offense. But real talk, i'm sure you can confirm that it's mad boring in your area....so dudes resort to doing stupid stuff. It was the same thing in Newburg, NY back in 04 (IDK if it's changed or not). The poor parts of my city are the same way cuz my city's boring. That's my theory.

But honestly b: move. I understand human nature's resistance and fear of change. But if you're trying to better yourself, and you're surrounded by nigs who hate self improvement, you're living in the wrong place. Move! Find an apartment complex in a suburb or something. Just get away from that crab bucket homie.
May 21, 2010 @ 03:44 PM
aintgotnowerk

I insist that you provoke us to a greater degree with your insensitive and condescending comments.

Fixed.
May 21, 2010 @ 03:45 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

God isn't real.

Cmon b. This ain't the thread for that. You don't gotta turn this into a religion issue. I'm a christian and I believe that his boy may not be in a better place.....but I don't bring that up cuz this ain't the time or place. And I'm sure that there are other atheists that saw that post and let it slide cuz this ain't the thread for that.

Yes this is hatebeast, but dag b, have some tact. smh.
May 21, 2010 @ 03:46 PM
Virungă

God isn't real.

no need for your trolling here
May 21, 2010 @ 03:46 PM
VADO-U.N.

Cmon b. This ain't the thread for that. You don't gotta turn this into a religion issue. I'm a christian and I believe that his boy may not be in a better place.....but I don't bring that up cuz this ain't the time or place. And I'm sure that there are other atheists that saw that post and let it slide cuz this ain't the thread for that.

Yes this is hatebeast, but dag b, have some tact. smh.

May 21, 2010 @ 11:16 PM
k2dedication

yeah that's what happens in the poor parts of boring areas. No offense. But real talk, i'm sure you can confirm that it's mad boring in your area....so dudes resort to doing stupid stuff. It was the same thing in Newburg, NY back in 04 (IDK if it's changed or not). The poor parts of my city are the same way cuz my city's boring. That's my theory.

But honestly b: move. I understand human nature's resistance and fear of change. But if you're trying to better yourself, and you're surrounded by nigs who hate self improvement, you're living in the wrong place. Move! Find an apartment complex in a suburb or something. Just get away from that crab bucket homie.

best advice ive heard in a while. and yea omaha is boring lol. but me and my gurl plan to move very soon

youtu.be/8L5K5z4HAdA

Please login first to reply.