Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 20, 2010 @ 06:31 PM
Suraj

Note:Before replying to my message, I am not at all criticizing those part of the religion of Islam. I actually have Muslim friends and respect them. This is purely a joke.

Today is the first unofficial Draw Muhammad Day. Did anyone participate? If so, post your drawings. How do you feel about this?
May 20, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
young idiot

LOL, we can't all get bombed.

Can we?

/no racist
May 20, 2010 @ 06:36 PM
drtmcgrt

Just don't dude. It's a matter of respect. I just don't get it why people want to do this so bad. And then they complain when they have 10 dudes knocking on the door screaming: "WE WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF FOR WHAT YOU DID!"

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

May 20, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
youcantguess

what was the point of this thread. suraj i am dissapoint
May 20, 2010 @ 06:38 PM
Suraj

People want to do this because it's fun being part of a joke.
May 20, 2010 @ 06:40 PM
youcantguess

what joke? i dont think theres anything funny about disresepcting somebodys beliefs, and on top of that doing it on purpose?
May 20, 2010 @ 06:45 PM
BruhMan

Wait, wut? I'm lost.
May 20, 2010 @ 06:45 PM
young idiot

I'm thinking it's a freedom of expression kinda thing. Thing is, if it incites racial or religious hatred, it probably shouldn't be allowed.
May 20, 2010 @ 06:48 PM
Suraj

what joke? i dont think theres anything funny about disresepcting somebodys beliefs, and on top of that doing it on purpose?

Many would find it funny and then there's some who do not.
May 20, 2010 @ 06:52 PM
youcantguess

many find it funny? i dont think anyone in this thread does, except maybe you, who is the only one trying to defend it
May 20, 2010 @ 06:54 PM
Suraj

I find the images people drew on Youtube, funny. I was just trying to see if anyone here participated in this and what people think of it.
May 20, 2010 @ 06:54 PM
sellme

fuck outta here Suraj.
May 20, 2010 @ 06:55 PM
Chewbakka

Being a former Muslim, I must say that drawing Muhammad wouldn't have pissed me off, noe should it piss off any other Muslim. A real Muslim would learn to the other cheeck, and forget the whole ordeal instead of standing and yelling threats and feeling dishonored. The problem with terrorists are, simply put, that they get offended too damn easily. Who gives a fuck if someone hates your religion? Just ignore and continue to do your thing.
May 20, 2010 @ 07:03 PM
&y

wat?
JayLovesPinays

People want to do this because it's fun being part of a joke.

Are you a retard? I can't believe you really take the situation as lightly as you do. Must be a simple-minded teen.
youcantguess

Being a former Muslim, I must say that drawing Muhammad wouldn't have pissed me off, noe should it piss off any other Muslim. A real Muslim would learn to the other cheeck, and forget the whole ordeal instead of standing and yelling threats and feeling dishonored. The problem with terrorists are, simply put, that they get offended too damn easily. Who gives a fuck if someone hates your religion? Just ignore and continue to do your thing.

if you were ever muslim, you would understand how dear prophet muhammad (saw) is to us and therefore would know why a lot of people are sensitive to this stupid thing? dont you think it would be hard to just stand and watch helplessly as some uneducated fucks try to humiliate and disgrace your religion? on top of that, making it a fucking 'holiday'? i understand how you said that we should turn the other cheek, which is what many muslims americans are doing, but people in the middle east or other areas are outraged because this is only adding fuel to their already huge hatred for america, which explains their behavior
May 20, 2010 @ 07:05 PM
Suraj

@Chewbakka. Thank you for your support. I don't find anything wrong with drawing a religious prophet. I understand it's not allowed, according to the Qur'an, but again, it's a joke. I guess people are not taking it as one. Therefore, MODS, SHUT DOWN THIS THREAD.
May 20, 2010 @ 07:06 PM
Suraj

Are you a retard? I can't believe you really take the situation as lightly as you do. Must be a simple-minded teen.

Simple-minded? Definitely not.
JayLovesPinays

@Chewbakka. Thank you for your support. I don't find anything wrong with drawing a religious prophet. I understand it's not allowed, according to the Qur'an, but again, it's a joke. I guess people are not taking it as one. Therefore, MODS, SHUT DOWN THIS THREAD.

It's a joke till a video goes viral of someone getting their head cut off.

How that for political humor?
JayLovesPinays

Simple-minded? Definitely not.

So not simple-minded, but definitely a retard?
May 20, 2010 @ 07:08 PM
BruhMan

I'm still trying to figure where the fun comes in. Why would it be fun? I could careless about the niigga being drawn but I just don't see any fun in it.
May 20, 2010 @ 07:11 PM
Suraj

So not simple-minded, but definitely a retard?

You can't judge someone based on their actions on an internet forum. It's obvious you don't know me personally. Don't judge me w/o actually knowing me.
May 20, 2010 @ 07:15 PM
drtmcgrt

Well you're retarded if you find it funny to draw Mohammed even if you're not allowed to. "Not allowed to" is maybe to harsh for your so called freedom, let's just say that you shouldn't draw him if you have any respect for other religions/cultures.

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

May 20, 2010 @ 07:16 PM
Chewbakka

if you were ever muslim, you would understand how dear prophet muhammad (saw) is to us and therefore would know why a lot of people are sensitive to this stupid thing? dont you think it would be hard to just stand and watch helplessly as some uneducated fucks try to humiliate and disgrace your religion? on top of that, making it a fucking 'holiday'? i understand how you said that we should turn the other cheek, which is what many muslims americans are doing, but people in the middle east or other areas are outraged because this is only adding fuel to their already huge hatred for america, which explains their behavior

If that is how you feel, then let uneducated fucks be uneducated fucks. We have presented them with all the information and resources for them to fully understand and respect this religion. If they refuse to do so, then so be it; don't let other people's opinion get in the way of your beliefs. No prob suraj.
May 20, 2010 @ 07:16 PM
JayLovesPinays

I'm just asking because you don't seem to understand the magnitude of what's going on today. It's a serious political statement being made, not a couple of your high school buddies doing a prank.
May 20, 2010 @ 07:18 PM
go_sox5

I'm still trying to figure where the fun comes in. Why would it be fun? I could careless about the niigga being drawn but I just don't see any fun in it.

Agreed... what if we had a national draw Lord Shiva or Ganesh day where we make as lewd and stereotypical pictures as possible, you wouldn't be offended at all?

I just think this whole thing is asinine
May 20, 2010 @ 07:20 PM
LiquidSwords

insensitive to religious beliefs or not, this is America and we have free speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUEaMA4gRIk
May 20, 2010 @ 07:21 PM
Suraj

Honestly, I would be offended, but I would just ignore it. Everybody criticizes everybody for something.
May 20, 2010 @ 07:24 PM
Jaylib

Many would find it funny and then there's some who do not.

I think many would find it offensive

Edit: And like BruhMan said....pointless
May 20, 2010 @ 07:34 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

so? fuck outta here, you being "offended" by something doesn't mean shit to me, and if you're going to self-righteously assume that I either can't or shouldn't do it because it will offend you basically ensures that I'm going to do it, because fuck you. I don't care who you are, nobody is above being satirized.

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Please login first to reply.