Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 19, 2010 @ 07:06 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

News flash. Not every homosexual wants to fuck you. Just like not every girl wants to fuck you. Just because someone may be attracted to the same gender don't mean he wants to rim your asshole.
May 19, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
OmegaSvpreme

why would i want to get to know any gay people?

+1
May 19, 2010 @ 07:09 PM
OmegaSvpreme

[QUOTE=Ricco Suav
May 19, 2010 @ 07:43 PM
ERAJ

I was sure you'd be too busy choking on a dick to even reply.

Only someone hiding their homosexuality would imply that another person is “choking on a dick”. Is that why you’re so angry towards homosexuals?

I’m not the one thinking about dick here you are.
May 19, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
ERAJ

I know. But still. It's kind of perturbing to me. Like I don't wanna have to be watching myself trying NOT to attract him and whatnot.

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120216

Lol I remember you now, you made the thread whining about getting in trouble for talking about guns in school. You’re not mentally sound your opinions shouldn’t be taken seriously.
May 19, 2010 @ 07:57 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

So what. They're gay who cares? If they aren't hitting on you why give a crap?
May 19, 2010 @ 08:06 PM
Augustus

Why would I want to get to know any gay people?

Is this how most NC people are? I mean the state looks like a boring piece of shit, but I guess the people are uptight too!

@QuattroRide

May 19, 2010 @ 08:19 PM
Pinhead Larry

Is this how most NC people are? I mean the state looks like a boring piece of shit, but I guess the people are uptight too!

no, I just hate fags. God does too.
May 19, 2010 @ 08:48 PM
ERAJ

no, I just hate fags. God does too.

Lol @ you believing in god.
May 19, 2010 @ 11:58 PM
steveddd

lol how do you know? you talk to god?
May 20, 2010 @ 12:01 AM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

lol how do you know? you talk to god?

Log off son.
May 20, 2010 @ 08:27 AM
CHEEP

for all you people who hate fags, read this study.

www.philosophy-religion.org/handouts/homophobia.htm
May 20, 2010 @ 02:10 PM
Benny Lava

True shit Cheep. I mean, how many preachers that are adamantly anti homosexual have to get caught in a rest stop bathroom with men are there gonna be before we realise that these people are actually closeted men with repressed homosexual urges?

Also, I thought religion was based on love, not hatred of others. What happened?

Supreme x Nike SB Tennis Classic http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/200835

May 20, 2010 @ 02:14 PM
Pinhead Larry

I'm not homophobic, I just hate fags

I don't get anxiety, fear, or discomfort, I just hate em.

I hate their voices
I hate their attitudes
I hate the way they like to point attention to the fact that their gay
I hate the way they like to cry for rights but seemingly don't even fight for em.

fuck fags.

and yeah I talk to god, me and dude go way back.
May 20, 2010 @ 02:17 PM
ERAJ

I hate their voices
I hate their attitudes
I hate the way they like to cry for rights but seemingly don't even fight for em.

fuck fags.

Lol Deluded as shit, were you an altar boy?
May 20, 2010 @ 02:36 PM
Pinhead Larry

Lol Deluded as shit, were you an altar boy?

wow you went on my facebook? stalker type ish...
May 20, 2010 @ 02:38 PM
ERAJ

For a homophobe you really like opening wide lol. Maybe instead of being nasty towards me because I share different view then yours , you could have a civil discussion instead of whining and being hateful like a five year old. Then maybe I wouldn’t have to pwn you, don’t flatter yourself either it takes 4 seconds to search a username on google and come up with your myspace and facebook. Don’t make all your shit the same username.
May 20, 2010 @ 02:45 PM
Pinhead Larry

don
May 20, 2010 @ 02:46 PM
ERAJ

I'm not flattering myself. No matter how you put it, it's weird as fuck to search through random ass people's accounts on other sites.

You upset? I just felt a need to see what the idiot behind this account looked like.
May 20, 2010 @ 02:46 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

For being so religious you sure are a hateful bigot. Dat selective Bible verse mother fucker.
May 20, 2010 @ 02:47 PM
karl winslow

I hate their voices
I hate their attitudes

fuck fags.

See, you are stereotyping and that is why people cannot take your opinion seriously.

"fags" don't have a certain voice
"fags" don't have a certain attitude
"fags" don't all point attention to the fact that they are gay, in fact, I bet a majority of them hide it.
And the last one I won't even address because it makes no sense.

I KNOW this is going to be frowned upon, but how do you feel when ppl make generalizations about you, seeing as though you are black?

They probably hate how you are thinking about robbing and/or raping them.
They probably hate your ebonics and the fact you cannot articulate an actual sentence, let alone hold a conversation.
They probably hate how you are always loud, obnoxious, and constantly calling for attention to yourself.
And they DEFINITELY hate that you cry for rights but seemingly don't even fight for em.

Seewhatididthere?
May 20, 2010 @ 02:48 PM
ERAJ

[QUOTE=Ricco Suav
May 20, 2010 @ 02:50 PM
Pinhead Larry

You upset? I just felt a need to see what the idiot behind this account looked like.

cool. have fun looking at wordlife565 circa 2005. at the end of the day, it holds no weight on this discussion.

You're just mad, because I hate faggots, and it really gets to you.

I think that's funny, because our society has gotten to the point, where nobody is allowed to have their own thoughts anymore. I can't hate gay people, because that makes me ignorant. I can't go to church, because that makes me ignorant. I can't dislike atheists because that makes me ignorant.

please, get out my face with that shit.

Tolerance? being black is supposed to make me tolerate gays now?

I'm not SUPPOSED to do anything, but follow my own guidelines on what is right or wrong.

slavery and racism have nothing to do with this shit. When's the last time you saw gays being hosed in the streets?
May 20, 2010 @ 02:53 PM
YDNA

cool. have fun looking at wordlife565 circa 2005. at the end of the day, it holds no weight on this discussion.

I think that's funny, because our society has gotten to the point, where nobody is allowed to have their own thoughts anymore. I can't hate gay people, because that makes me ignorant. I can't go to church, because that makes me ignorant. I can't dislike atheists because that makes me ignorant.

Tolerance? being black is supposed to make me tolerate gays now?

I'm not SUPPOSED to do anything, but follow my own guidelines on what is right or wrong.

could'nt agree more.
May 20, 2010 @ 02:54 PM
ERAJ

I think you
May 20, 2010 @ 03:01 PM
OmegaSvpreme

I think you
May 20, 2010 @ 03:02 PM
ERAJ

You really getting that defensive over your boyfriends? Goddamn, we don't like faggots, get over it.

Go talk about guns in school again lol.
May 20, 2010 @ 03:03 PM
Pinhead Larry

I think you’re mad here , I deleted your facebook and info post’s since I’m a nice guy. You have no reason to hate gay people, you can dislike them it’s your opinion but all you are is a little coward spewing hate safe behind a computer. You’re ignorant because you hate people because of who they are. I can easily say I hate you because your black but thats not the case you’re just an idiot regardless. Maybe you should educate yourself and get a more open-mind before you come into a debate with nothing backing you besides your own personal opinion’s and saying gay people butt fuck. It’s not the fact that you hate gays that gets to me it’s the fact that you’re an idiot. I feel the need to silence moron’s like you before you further the ruination of this society.

You hate gays simply because they live the way they live. You’re no better then a racist.

then good, let me be no better than a racist. I don't tell racists they can't be racist, I just let them be. So why should anyone tell me I can't hate gay people. Why should I have data to back up what I think, because I only came into this thread expressing MY OWN PERSONAL OPINIONS. I'm not here for a debate, I'm here to share what I THINK.

Idiot? really? so a random ass dude on the net calls me an idiot? why should I care? especially since I got a stack of letters on my desk that say otherwise. This is an internet forum, it's not serious business. Why should I pour out stats, data, and resources for an argument about what I feel about gay people. There is no book or online reference that could EVER recreate a personal feeling. call me about that if you want to discuss nuclear policy, not homosexuals.

let me have my opinions, don't force me into believing I'm wrong, when I have my own personal preferences.
May 20, 2010 @ 03:06 PM
ERAJ

then good, let me be no better than a racist. I don't tell racists they can't be racist, I just let them be. So why should anyone tell me I can't hate gay people. Why should I have data to back up what I think, because I only came into this thread expressing MY OWN PERSONAL OPINIONS. I'm not here for a debate, I'm here to share what I THINK.

Idiot? really? so a random ass dude on the net calls me an idiot? why should I care? especially since I got a stack of letters on my desk that say otherwise. This is an internet forum, it's not serious business. Why should I pour out stats, data, and resources for an argument about what I feel about gay people. There is no book or online reference that could EVER recreate a personal feeling. call me about that if you want to discuss nuclear policy, not homosexuals.

I’m here to share what I think aswell as you’ve done nothing but attack others opinions. I’d rather not discuss anything with someone who is as close-minded as you. You’re trying to prove that gay people are somehow immoral or wrong your previous post’s imply that. So come up with something that proves that it’s immoral. You’re right to some degree this is an internet forum thats why you loosely share your opinions because I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t say half the stuff you say on here to a group of gay rights activists.

You can have your opinion and I’ll have mine just don’t call mine wrong. If you really don’t care you wouldn’t be coming into this thread still saying the same redundant crap and trying to prove whatever point you are.

May 20, 2010 @ 03:07 PM
OmegaSvpreme

Go talk about guns in school again lol.

Lmao everyday. Damn I need to fill in Hypebeast on some of my latest antics, I'm gonna make a new thread soon.

Please login first to reply.