February 28, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
777ichael

when i pee, sometime i flush before i pee to see if ill finish peeing before the water stops flowing. (RACE)

lmao i do that too

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

February 28, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
Ape

sometimes i pretend im a rapper in front of a mirror after i take a shit and i just fucking have a mini lip sync concert, butt ass naked

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

February 28, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
mallymall7

when im home alone i rock boxers and socks so i can gig and slide across the floor while i go about my business...less embarrassing i finger tutt or lowkey pop when im bored in clas or something

Smang City Gauntlet - Forever The Dopest

February 28, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
I.Run.Bad

Masterbate to my own picture.
I be that pretty muhfucka.

weirdest thing i've read so far.

dance in front of the mirror making weird and goofy faces for at least 10 min

lmfao
February 28, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
DunkPunk

i dont sit on the toilet seat when i take a dump. i squat

i got dem nice quads doe.

UCSB.

February 28, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
reversal

when im drinking a mug or cup I almost never drink it empty. i leave a little at the bottom and empty it out.
February 28, 2012 @ 09:21 AM
vanitas

sometimes I get into really violent fights with my cat. I usually start it, though. Like if he's on his hind legs tryin' to look at the food I got on my plate, I push him on his chest so that nigga fall back and he gets real mad lol.

dead
February 28, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
WOLFdayz

sometimes i talk in my head to myself in third person. like im talking to a buddy or something
November 12, 2014 @ 09:25 PM
TheAbstrakt

bringing this shit back

i be twirling my pubes when im taking shits
November 12, 2014 @ 09:39 PM
KINGMAR$

when i pee, sometime i flush before i pee to see if ill finish peeing before the water stops flowing. (RACE)

lmao i do that too
damn i do that too!
November 12, 2014 @ 11:07 PM
mrchewsasnbeaver

1)sometimes I briefly twitch when I start taking a piss

2)I like to pluck out my asshole hairs when im in the shower 

3)also sometimes I experience a pain where my dick feels like its connected to my belly button
November 13, 2014 @ 12:04 AM
LCULT

sometimes I experience a pain where my dick feels like its connected to my belly button
what

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

November 13, 2014 @ 12:07 AM
Han

everyone does that bruh.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

November 13, 2014 @ 12:48 AM
REVS

sometimes I experience a pain where my dick feels like its connected to my belly button
what
There's nerves connected in or around your navel that lead down to the tip of your dick, I'm pretty sure if most people pressed or jabbed their belly button hard enough you'd feel it in your dick, as weird as that sounds. Maybe not everyone though. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 13, 2014 @ 01:47 AM
Pantic

how u know this type of shit lmao
November 13, 2014 @ 02:09 AM
AmericanLegend

everyone does that bruh.
did u guys know this shit ffor real is a mystery of science 

taste the glamour

November 13, 2014 @ 07:12 AM
jjapplesauce

Whenever I take a shit I use a ALOT of tp.  I have done it since I was a kid.  Even living on my own and buying my own toilet paper I still roll off a bunch and fold it into a big ass square to wipe lol. I usually flush twice unless I'm in a public restroom and could really give a shit if it clogs. Fuck that 1-3 tiny squares I aint boutta have a freak hole bust through that shit and I'm rubbin my poo with my hand.

Bonus: I am in college and I still will jump from the 3rd or 4th step from the bottom walking down stairs (sometimes if for sure no ones around ill test my limits a bit and jump from like 6/7 stairs.)  It's probably been years since I've touch every step walking down stairs.  
November 13, 2014 @ 04:29 PM
Rednalooz

Whenever I take a shit I use a ALOT of tp.  I have done it since I was a kid.  Even living on my own and buying my own toilet paper I still roll off a bunch and fold it into a big ass square to wipe lol. I usually flush twice unless I'm in a public restroom and could really give a shit if it clogs. Fuck that 1-3 tiny squares I aint boutta have a freak hole bust through that shit and I'm rubbin my poo with my hand.

Bonus: I am in college and I still will jump from the 3rd or 4th step from the bottom walking down stairs (sometimes if for sure no ones around ill test my limits a bit and jump from like 6/7 stairs.)  It's probably been years since I've touch every step walking down stairs.  
I bet your the kid that clogs a toilet at someones house then walks out and says "Yo dude your toilet was clogged when I walked in so I tried to flush it" on some bullshit, you don't need more than 4 squares of TP! I've never understood this shit man
November 13, 2014 @ 05:05 PM
susdaddy

I bet your the kid that clogs a toilet at someones house then walks out and says "Yo dude your toilet was clogged when I walked in so I tried to flush it" on some bullshit, you don't need more than 4 squares of TP! I've never understood this shit man
you have a dirty asshole
November 13, 2014 @ 05:50 PM
REVS

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 13, 2014 @ 06:42 PM
feekz

Baby Wipes are game changers
November 13, 2014 @ 06:50 PM
Mulder

Real talk though, this shit happens to me. What I do is lean and wipe from front to back and get as much off as possible. Then I go between the legs and wipe from back to front until it's all gone (it's kind of like when you mow the lawn one way the grass bends in that direction so the next time you mow the lawn you have to go at it from the opposite direction) it's disgusting how much shit people miss while wiping. Then I'll lean and go from front to back again until it's completely gone. I use a shit ton of toilet paper and I also use those disinfectant cleaning wipes, like lysol wipes or what not. I'm sure that it's not good to use that shit but tbh I could careless, I'm fucking clean after.
November 13, 2014 @ 07:49 PM
It's Only Hype

gotta moisten the paper or use one of those japanese toilets

https://vine.co/v/MZqH5qmMLib
November 14, 2014 @ 10:47 PM
Soul Rize

gotta say This habit started when I was a kid. Never liked taking a shit cuz it was painful. But it was only painful because I kept "fighting" my shit and basically took a shit one a week or 2 weeks. I literally did this till a good part of high school and I would bite down hard on something (usually towel) because these shits were huge (altho at the time I though they were normal cuz I've never taken any other kind of shit but huge ones) I'd always 10/10 clog the toliet. It always made me cry no matter how many times. No homo but I kindo lowkey liked taking a solid ass shit than these normal ones nowadays. But now Im am an expert unclogger at toliets(pm for strong technique game ) and know every mechanic because After the first couple years of my parents unclogging it and getting on me for it being a problem . I started learning to unclogging it myself and buy and replace parts that would break due to the constant clogs. Moral of story. I always bite down on something when i shit now. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 15, 2014 @ 03:17 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

Baby Wipes are game changers

#CleanAssBoys We in this. Toilet paper... we been off that. The rest of you got issues.confused

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

November 15, 2014 @ 08:29 AM
So what's trending?

when Im alone and i see those paranormal movies and i gotta take a piss or shit i slowly creep to the bathroom and begin silently singing "im a christian soldier... marching into war... with the cross of jesus... going on before.."

Please login first to reply.