Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 21, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
Capitalmeth

Whenever i get home and no ones there, i like to yell out i got a gun and i start checking closets , bathrooms, beneath my bed,etc...
January 22, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
gnar

wipe my dick wit toilet paper after i pee, fuck that last drip going on my boxers.

This. I started doing that after a girl called me out when seeing a pee spot while wearing some cargo shorts -- although I straight denied that it was my pee (pathetically making an excuse claiming it was a single drop of water that landed on my crotch), we both knew... we definitely both knew.
January 22, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
Paruhdice

wipe me snot on random things in the house and in public... like walls, under desks, side of things.. etc. i snot is literally everywhere.....chances of touch my snot while in my house or car... 43%

...and not from the tissue to surface usually its a trivial amount of snot... An amount not worth getting a tissue for... but its definitely ready to pop out my nose...

http://n8chr.bigcartel.com designer clothing for less

January 22, 2012 @ 08:51 AM
Jesse Pinkman

After I watch a sad movie, I act all depressed the next day
I try not to click TinyURL's no matter what
When I poo, I try to push it out perfectly for minimal leftovers
January 22, 2012 @ 09:17 AM
DarianaGrande

I can only shit at home, naked with flip-flops or socks. I don't want my feet cold.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 23, 2012 @ 05:49 AM

Inactive

when i look into people's eyes/get eye contact, i feel like people can see into my soul.

no joke, i feel the same way about my photo being taken. i don't like doing it if i can help it. because of this i'm always activating and deactivating my facebook because it's so much info about me in one place.

When i used to get really faded I'd become racist and its not even like I tried to become racist I would just see motherfuckers faces and facial features and attribute it to like wherever they'd come from for example: If Id an Asian clerk I would automatically lac eon stereotypes and imagine his home back in old world China which I pictured like it being like Mulan except real life. idk
I stopped smoking weeed.....
January 23, 2012 @ 12:15 PM
woolez

ash on the floor / everywhere
January 26, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
anniesorad

sometimes I get into really violent fights with my cat. I usually start it, though. Like if he's on his hind legs tryin' to look at the food I got on my plate, I push him on his chest so that nigga fall back and he gets real mad lol.

*witty signature here*

January 26, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
zonefo

whenever im reading a book or something, and they describe a certain action i do it IRL. i got bagged once in like 5th grade when the teacher was reading aloud and she read something like "he looked at his hand" and i started looking at my hand, when i looked up half the class was grillin me like i was on acid lol

also i imagine all the characters in the books, like how they look etc. it happens by itself i have no conscious input on how they look, i just read and my mind generates an image. maybe everyone does this, thats why they always say the Books>Movies idk.
January 26, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
D

I can't be barefoot. I even take showers with sandals on. Trillniggashit
January 26, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
MALLET

sometimes i spit on the floor then rub it away with my shoe into the carpet when im in my room
maybe 2-3 times a night
i have no idea why
January 26, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
jaketoews

i constantly pace around my house...idk why. i'll just walk back and forth in the kitchen, office, my room, etc.
especially if i'm waiting on a call / someone to pick me up / to go somewhere i'll pace for like 10-15 minutes just walking back and forth in different rooms.

do this shit when i'm on the phone too.
January 26, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
slap

i mutter stuff like "what the fuuuuck" when im taking a test in a loud enough voice so that people can hear.

Apparently I do stuff like this, without even noticing I do. Until half the class comes up to me afterword telling me that they can hear me from across the room lol.

Whenever I get a chance to, I like to lean back in my chair or draw both shoulders back and crack my back.
Feels good mang.

@mallet. thats nasty dude.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

January 26, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
nightwalker

sometimes out of no where i feel a cold chill through my skin and i spaz out from the torso to my head like a ghost possessed me
January 26, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
Jay_Bird

dance in front of the mirror making weird and goofy faces for at least 10 min
January 26, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
Beach2theBay

i constantly pace around my house...idk why. i'll just walk back and forth in the kitchen, office, my room, etc.
especially if i'm waiting on a call / someone to pick me up / to go somewhere i'll pace for like 10-15 minutes just walking back and forth in different rooms.

do this shit when i'm on the phone too.

i do this. i literally cant talk on the phone unless I'm walking.
January 27, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
$$$$$

Masterbate to my own picture.
I be that pretty muhfucka.
January 27, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
strangers

sometimes out of no where i feel a cold chill through my skin and i spaz out from the torso to my head like a ghost possessed me

yo real talk that happens to me too quite a bit. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
January 27, 2012 @ 07:22 PM

Inactive

bizarre

story of my life.

this still kills me
January 27, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
drtmcgrt

also i imagine all the characters in the books, like how they look etc. it happens by itself i have no conscious input on how they look, i just read and my mind generates an image. maybe everyone does this, thats why they always say the Books>Movies idk.

lol most people do this. you know... imagination.

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

January 27, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
Legit Shit

I push my dick down when I take a shit so that when I piss during the shit I dont piss into the crack between the seat.

This I can relate to.
I used to do this up to about 2 years ago when I was like man fuck that i'm relaxing on this toilet. Brah lemme tell you, unless your dick is still as small as when you were a git, let that shit hang in there. It's so much more chill to just sit and shit and piss without pushing your dick down. Don't get me wrong, I'm still always on the look out to make sure the stream goes down, but I never had a problem.

Live free

upthefunk

January 28, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
Jay_Bird

Masterbate to my own picture.
I be that pretty muhfucka.

*dead*
January 28, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
mwhstuff

When I start thinking weird stuff I stop in case someone is reading my mind!

www.britanniaculture.co.uk DS Gym Green Foams For sale, http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/175293/

January 28, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
byah

I consider myself a genius
January 30, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
bigmac

I generally never like to take the first or last of anything. When I'm in the supermarket & there's only one bottle of Ribena left. I leave that shit. When I go buffet and I take a plate from the pile, I never take the top one.

badbitchesandart.tumblr.com

January 31, 2012 @ 09:08 AM
elgordo

washing my dick with shampoo
January 31, 2012 @ 09:23 AM
DREWKKAKE

washing my dick with shampoo

hahahahahah. yeah..

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 28, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
EL_Guapo

I play bass

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

February 28, 2012 @ 04:13 AM

Inactive

after i take a piss i sometimes get this shiver that goes down my spine and i shake it's fucking weird. not intentional but still pretty fucking random
February 28, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
based-world

bizarre

story of my life.

this still kills me

DEAD

Please login first to reply.