Lets be real: Post random shit that you do that mostly no one does.

Aug 28, 2010 @ 05:59
everytime i see a box of matches. i HAVE to spark one up. and if there's a bunch of burnt out ones in the box i like to make a chain of them and light on tip up and see how far the flame goes
Aug 28, 2010 @ 13:08
shit naked
then wipe
then shower
then wipe again

feelsg00dman

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Aug 28, 2010 @ 13:21
I say thank you(a lot) and please. Like... I thank the guy at 7-Eleven when he hands me my change/bags what I bought... thank the people at clothing stores who take the tried-on clothes that I don't want to buy... When I order food I say for example fries please... I just noticed it recently because some people get flustered when I thank them. blinkyeyes But I once tried to get change for a five at the cafeteria and the women gave me all kinds of attitude, then continued to call me out when I didn't say thank you(I don't show hospitality towards morons), hence I was a second away from

a bitch. blablabla
Aug 28, 2010 @ 13:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
Wait wait wait, Are you guys fucking serious? NO one wipes standing up? And here I am thinking I'm normal at something....

i wipe standing up smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Aug 28, 2010 @ 14:03
sometimes i flick my boogers and stuf and idk where it goes lol its all dissappeared

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Aug 28, 2010 @ 14:11
Wait wait wait, Are you guys fucking serious? NO one wipes standing up? And here I am thinking I'm normal at something....

I remember my brother did when we were kids HAHA
Aug 28, 2010 @ 14:14
^^do you ever actually say "awkward" at that time? Cause i fuckin hate those kids!!! but if you say anything else, i really dont care at all lol

naw. i fucking hate it when people do say it though, makes the whole conversation or situation a lot more awkward.

insta: sihalanick

Aug 28, 2010 @ 14:16
shit naked
then wipe
then shower
then wipe again

feelsg00dman

why the fuck go through such a long process lol

And yea some people whipe standing up, they're worse than gingers imo
Aug 28, 2010 @ 14:25
i wipe standing and bring my leg up
i want it 100% clean

half u people have ur pants at ur ankles and wipe ur cheeks not even wiping the anus smh

Aug 28, 2010 @ 14:27
sitting while you whipe will get it 10x cleaner 10x faster
Aug 28, 2010 @ 14:30
when u spread ur cheeks its 10000x better

Aug 28, 2010 @ 15:20

Aug 28, 2010 @ 15:31
I always act like I'm being interviewed. Basically I'm talking to myself, but when I'm alone in a room doing everyday things I act like people are asking me random questions about things. It's fun. If I become famous I'll be come an interview jesus.
Aug 28, 2010 @ 15:32
lmao I do that sometimes.
Aug 28, 2010 @ 15:47

Perfect gif usage.

I always act like I'm being interviewed. Basically I'm talking to myself, but when I'm alone in a room doing everyday things I act like people are asking me random questions about things. It's fun. If I become famous I'll be come an interview jesus.

REAL FUCKING TALK, I was gonna post about that right now.
Aug 28, 2010 @ 18:14
when i listen to music i imagine my imaginary pro dance crew dancing 2 it

Aug 29, 2010 @ 15:02
when i'm with my cousins i sing a song they like. i can't sing, so i basically fucking ruin the moment.

insta: sihalanick

Aug 29, 2010 @ 16:14

I fucking do this ALLL the time on my way home from school.

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

Aug 30, 2010 @ 00:26
im a cashier at target and i pretty much judge everyone based on what they buy
Aug 30, 2010 @ 00:42
And I often think that cashiers be judging me when I'm buying my shit. lulz
Aug 30, 2010 @ 00:46

Trust!

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

Aug 30, 2010 @ 00:55

LOL. that's hella funny
Aug 30, 2010 @ 08:22
Crack my toes
shit feels so nice.
Aug 30, 2010 @ 08:39
Crack my toes
shit feels so nice.

wrd breh
Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:47
I sit down in the shower to relax and do my thinking

Also eat apples on occasion while doing this...

Eating in the shower is fucking sick, i used to eat chocolate bars in the shower but they melted real quick so i stopped.
I went through a phase of taking a bath and positioning my laptop on a chair next to it so i could go on the laptop in the bath and i would talk to people on msn and half way through the conversation it would go like this:
Me: hey man, guess what?
Friend: what man?
Me: im in the bath.
Friend: Lolwut?
Me: im naked man.
Your Friend is no longer on-line.
Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:49
play street fighter iv on iphone while taking a dump and wont get up until i win

anal del rey https://soundcloud.com/fred-j-riley

Aug 30, 2010 @ 17:31

lol. EXAMPLES
Aug 31, 2010 @ 20:41
i work tomorrow so i'll post some examples when they're fresh in my mind when i get back

i do always feel bad for the guys that are like in their late 20's buying packs and packs of Magic the Gathering cards
Sep 01, 2010 @ 21:19
dance like i'm southern with southern music in my head when no one is around.(even tho i dislike it)
Sep 12, 2010 @ 06:59
sometimes if i've been mostly showering for a couple weeks, i'll make a point of bathing with water that is way too hot, so when i eventually acclimatise, my muscles are too relaxed for me to be as fast as usual. this usually takes over an hour because of how much it slows me down, but it feels good after you manage to get out.
Please login first to reply.