Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
May 8, 2010 @ 09:58 PM
Justiu

Where in Northridge you live bro? You go to CSUN?

No, but im near the mall.

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

May 8, 2010 @ 09:59 PM
Justiu

quit being a fucking troll. You know the Spurs have been whooping Phoenix's ass since the series started.

You mad ? I'm just speakin' the truth. |0

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

May 8, 2010 @ 10:02 PM
Failure Pt.5

Duncan is dropping some good points in the playoffs idk about that "too old stuff" he's still a top player. Spurs are still a good team shit happens Suns are amazing..... We fucked up horribly during this season with injuries team adjustments etc. started 7th seed smh... I'm sure things will pick up next season but for the most part I agree with everything you said here....

this guy knows nothing.

Suns are amazing? No, yall just suck.

You fucked up during the season? Injuries? Yall are healthy now, who gives a fuck?

7th seed? What does the seed matter? Doesnt matter what seed yall are you woulda been playing the Suns or the Lakers this round and would be down 3-0 either way.

You know nothing about the shit you try to talk about. That paragraph+ of typing, all u coulda said was "We fucking suck" and it woulda been more effective.
May 8, 2010 @ 10:03 PM
Failure Pt.5

No, but im near the mall.

ohhh word. Im around that area as well
May 8, 2010 @ 10:03 PM
Pinhead Larry

You mad ? I'm just speakin' the truth. |0

nah

but in all seriousness, the Spurs are done. they killed it last decade, and Ginobli still does sick stuff, but I don't see them winning a championship again.
May 8, 2010 @ 10:06 PM
Brooklyn_718

LOL @ this dude. Acting like he dgaf yet this dude uses all his mod powers on some low key shit to try to avoid me. Fuck outta here nigggaa!!! Yeah we talked about this a week ago, and fast forward a week later and your squad looks like shit just like I (and everyone else) said. They were a lock for a finals yet they own 3-0 in the 2nd round.

Its all good though, they're still a dynasty, and Sai got mad buzz

So what that automatically makes them a bad team ? We are one of 4 west teams left in the league shit happens... Like I said the Suns are playing amazing I didn't deny that... But that doesn't mean that the Spurs aren't one of the best teams in the league still... Still a championship team there is nothing you could say about that.... Shit happens this is sports ! I never said they were "A lock for the Finals" ever (I said they were a contender which they were) ! So idk where you got that from I understand this is sports in sports teams go undefeated all year and lose their last game of the year upsets happen nothing is final that's life. Still one of the best period....
May 8, 2010 @ 10:10 PM
Failure Pt.5

Dog you were saying the Spurs were going to the Finals. Why you stay backtracking???

But man, you're a fucking dumbass. You say the dumbest shit.

They're still a championship team? So a 7th seed that gets they ass beat in the 2nd round is a championship team?

They arent one of the best teams in the league neither.

This isnt a case of "shit happens" this is a case of the Spurs just sucking balls. They aren't an elite team. The Suns are beating they ass cause thats just how much better the Suns are. Now "shit happens" and "oh well we had injuries in march" smh
May 8, 2010 @ 10:12 PM
nimit

spurs embarrassing the suns

10 spurs > early 90 bulls

this may be the dumbest comment i have ever witnessed.
May 8, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
fugguts

Dog you were saying the Spurs were going to the Finals. Why you stay backtracking???

They're still a championship team? So a 7th seed that gets they ass beat in the 2nd round is a championship team?

This isnt a case of "shit happens" this is a case of the Spurs just sucking balls. They aren't an elite team. The Suns are beating they ass cause thats just how much better the Suns are. Now "shit happens" and "oh well we had injuries in march" smh

yes.
May 8, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
nimit

Saigon's next album bout to do 1 mil the first week, and the Spurs are killing everyone in their path right now.

Name one player in the league better than George Hill? go ahead, who? I dare you.

derrick rose. lebron james. kobe bryant. deron williams. chris paul.
May 8, 2010 @ 10:15 PM
no0 v.2.0

no, but in 05, yes.
May 8, 2010 @ 10:17 PM
Brooklyn_718

this guy knows nothing.

Suns are amazing? No, yall just suck.

You fucked up during the season? Injuries? Yall are healthy now, who gives a fuck?

7th seed? What does the seed matter? Doesnt matter what seed yall are you woulda been playing the Suns or the Lakers this round and would be down 3-0 either way.

You know nothing about the shit you try to talk about. That paragraph+ of typing, all u coulda said was "We fucking suck" and it woulda been more effective.

Trolling your ass off lol.... What does the seed matter wow... "I knows nothing" ever heard of home court advantage ? We would've also had a different match-up in the playoffs smh... Sounds like someone just started watching basketball...

Doesnt matter what seed yall are you woulda been playing the Suns or the Lakers this round and would be down 3-0 either way.

See this guy is talking like GOD once again I am glad you brought this to the forums so everyone can see... Anyone with brains will see how ignorant you sound... Mind you this is Sports nothing is for sure at all.... But this guy is GOD so he knows that they would've "been playing the suns or the lakers this round" I'm not saying the Lakers wouldve been knocked out but ever took under consideration the Suns couldve been knocked out ? Just a thought if the Spurs were in a higher seed which they usually are by the way. So yes Seed is very important this is why the Lakers were facing the worst seed in the playoffs because they were the best...
May 8, 2010 @ 10:22 PM
Failure Pt.5

How am I ignorant? Unless yall were the 6th or 8th seed, u wouldnt have played the Lakers/Suns in the 1st round.

From the way u make it sound is that the Spurs are good enough to be a top team. You're calling them a championship team and shit. So if they were, they'd be top 4 in the West. WHICH MEANS THEY WOULDNT HAVE PLAYED THE LAKERS OR THE SUNS IN THE 1ST ROUND, WHICH MEANS THEY WOULD BE PLAYING ONE OF THOSE TEAMS THIS ROUND.

How do I know the SUns wouldnt have gotten knocked out? The fuck? They didnt get knocked out. Im talking about whats going on right now, not what coulda happened in the 1st round. You brought up the Spurs being the 7th seed as if a higher seeding would've helped them avoid this predicament they're in. It'd still be the same shit. So dont talk about their fucking seed or any other shit. Just say they suck and stop calling them a Dynasty or a contender or anything that implies they're relevant to the chase of the title.

Im not talking like God, I'm talking with logic. And you have none of it.
May 8, 2010 @ 10:24 PM
Failure Pt.5

"We would've also had a different match-up in the playoffs smh... Sounds like someone just started watching basketball... :"

You fucking idiot. How would the match up have been different? Sure your 1st round matchup wouldve been different but yall won so who cares. Point it regardless of seeding you would be playing the Suns or Lakers this round, dumbass. And if you're tying to imply a diff seeding woulda gave yall HCA this round....why not just say "Yeah if we had the 2nd seed it'd be different now" instead of just talking out your fucking ass

Sounds like someone doesnt know anything about any of the shit he tries to talk about.
May 8, 2010 @ 10:25 PM
Brooklyn_718

Championship team..... There is nothing you could say about that we have 4 rings Duncan himself has four rings and others on the roster has won multiple rings with the spurs so they are a Championship team because more than 4 of the members of the current roster been on the team and has won the finals multiple times so how are they not a Championship team ? You can't argue that at all man I won't even repeat it if you watched any of the spurs playoff games you would've heard the Spurs being referred to as a "championship team". Dynasty you can argue that you can say "they are no longer a dynasty" but you can't argue that they are a championship team.
May 8, 2010 @ 10:27 PM
Pinhead Larry

derrick rose. lebron james. kobe bryant. deron williams. chris paul.

who are all these scrubs?
May 8, 2010 @ 10:27 PM
Failure Pt.5

A championship team = team that wins championships.
A contender = team that has a chance to win the title.

It has nothing to do with the players history (unless it's recent history, but it's been like 3 years and the league has changed drastically since then with Lakers/Celtics coming back and the Magic/Cavs becoming contenders). The Spurs aren't any of the tags you've tried to place on them RIGHT NOW. They have championship winning players and coach. But they arent a championship team right now. And you claimed that not only were they a championship team RIGHT NOW, you said THEY WERE A DYNASTY RIGHT NOW.

Yeah im glad this has been brought to the forums so everyone can see how dumb u are. But who knows you'll prolly delete this thread and/or ban me cause your mod powers are all u got to redeem yourself and cover up your dumb comments.
May 8, 2010 @ 10:36 PM
Brooklyn_718

How am I ignorant? Unless yall were the 6th or 8th seed, u wouldnt have played the Lakers/Suns in the 1st round.

From the way u make it sound is that the Spurs are good enough to be a top team. You're calling them a championship team and shit. So if they were, they'd be top 4 in the West. WHICH MEANS THEY WOULDNT HAVE PLAYED THE LAKERS OR THE SUNS IN THE 1ST ROUND, WHICH MEANS THEY WOULD BE PLAYING ONE OF THOSE TEAMS THIS ROUND.

How do I know the SUns wouldnt have gotten knocked out? The fuck? They didnt get knocked out. Im talking about whats going on right now, not what coulda happened in the 1st round. You brought up the Spurs being the 7th seed as if a higher seeding would've helped them avoid this predicament they're in. It'd still be the same shit. So dont talk about their fucking seed or any other shit. Just say they suck and stop calling them a Dynasty or a contender or anything that implies they're relevant to the chase of the title.

Im not talking like God, I'm talking with logic. And you have none of it.

You brought up Seed.... You said being a higher Seed doesn't help a team... (Which is total bullshit that sounds like some shit someone who never watched basketball before this year would say.) I would like to know what logic are speaking ? You said it again "How do I know the suns wouldn't have gotten knocked out ?" you don't know and lets leave it at that don't play God and say "It'd still be the same" because once again you don't know that ! Seed helps and they could've been knocked out you never know we could've been in a better position this round you never know that's my point... Thats logical thinking.

"We would've also had a different match-up in the playoffs smh... Sounds like someone just started watching basketball... :"

You fucking idiot. How would the match up have been different? Sure your 1st round matchup wouldve been different but yall won so who cares. Point it regardless of seeding you would be playing the Suns or Lakers this round, dumbass.

Sounds like someone doesnt know anything about any of the shit he tries to talk about.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? Honestly is that logical thinking or is that Miss Cleo talking ? You obviously just started watching basketball so I'm done.... You said Seed doesn't matter once you said that you lost a shit load of credibility not only does it matter us being a 2 seed was the first time they said in the history of the NBA think about it a 7 seed beating a 2 seed ? So for many reasons where you stand before playoffs counts for alot !
May 8, 2010 @ 10:38 PM
It's Only Hype

fanboys war
May 8, 2010 @ 10:41 PM
Failure Pt.5

Wow you are really fucking dumb bro.

How do i know that? We arent talking about the beginning of the playoffs. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW.

Right now in the West, it's

Lakers vs jazz
Suns vs Spurs

You talking about if the Spurs has a higher seed things would be different. How? If they had a higher seed they'd still be in the 2nd round playing the Lakers or Suns right now. You're talking as if having a higher seed would create a different situation right now, but it'd be the same thing even if yall were a higher seed this season.

lol @ me just starting to watch basketball. I been watching the LAkers since I was a lil ass niggga. Im not like you, chillin in NY sucking off camels in San Antonio just cause he looks like Jay-Z. You dont know shit, and every reason u give to back up all of the retarded claims you make is pathetic.

I never said being a higher seed doesnt matter in general. But for the situation we are discussing, the seed is irrelevant cause no matter what seed you guys are the situation RIGHT NOW would still be the same.

Jesus you're like a fucking retard. You don't understand anything people say and you're logic is abysmal.
May 8, 2010 @ 10:46 PM
Brooklyn_718

A championship team = team that wins championships.
A contender = team that has a chance to win the title.

It has nothing to do with the players history (unless it's recent history, but it's been like 3 years and the league has changed drastically since then with Lakers/Celtics coming back and the Magic/Cavs becoming contenders). The Spurs aren't any of the tags you've tried to place on them RIGHT NOW. They have championship winning players and coach. But they arent a championship team right now. And you claimed that not only were they a championship team RIGHT NOW, you said THEY WERE A DYNASTY RIGHT NOW.

Yeah im glad this has been brought to the forums so everyone can see how dumb u are. But who knows you'll prolly delete this thread and/or ban me cause your mod powers are all u got to redeem yourself and cover up your dumb comments.

This guy once again lol lord see the thing about you is you believe and think what you want no matter how stupid you sound... How can a team with multiple titles have more than one player win an finals MVP trophy most of the players have multiple rings TOGETHER ON THE SAME TEAM ! Not be a Championship team ?... Until the team is split apart they will always be a Championship team with Championship experience... What's so hard to understand about that ?

And honestly I don't get what your so mad about lol shits almost funny how pissed you sound over this shit.... Your hating real hard just give them the credit and STFU lol... What your going to lose sleep if I call the Spurs a Championship team... Get real... You believe what you want because thats what you do and leave it at that you still can't change the fact that Duncan along with others have 4 rings and Duncan also has 2 Finals MVP's period they are champions and you are a hater.
May 8, 2010 @ 10:49 PM
zeezyo

Duncan is dropping some good points in the playoffs idk about that "too old stuff" he's still a top player. Spurs are still a good team shit happens Suns are amazing..... We fucked up horribly during this season with injuries team adjustments etc. started 7th seed smh... I'm sure things will pick up next season but for the most part I agree with everything you said here.... All I know is if Suns go forward and the Lakers go forward.... Lakers will have their work cut out for them because the Suns are a hell of a team this year I'm really surprised how well their playing. If they can beat the spurs like this which isn't easy I am sure they can beat the Lakers...

But anyway I don't get the point of making this thread... We were talking about this in the SB like more than a week ago are you serious ? I don't get you seriously.... Your life has to revolve around HB or something because I forgot about this shit already..... lol...

I would say this is in the wrong section also but honestly IDK wtf this is....

lots of people slept on the suns. they really crept into that 3rd seed too. theyre bench is playing amazing. JRich and their bench is going to be the difference maker between them and the lakers. Suns got to come in on the lakers 2nd unit and destroy them. Lakers bench is as deep as odom and brown.

X

May 8, 2010 @ 10:51 PM
Failure Pt.5

YES, they have championship experience. But how are you a championship team....WHEN U ARENT WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS. How are they a dynasty.....WHEN THEY ARENT WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS AND RUNNING THE LEAGUE?

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

and lol @ you. You always fall back on some "yeah, you're just mad" shit. As if you're just chillin. Yeah, you're chillin when u argue in the sb for hours to tell people Saigon has buzz and that the Spurs are the league's God's at the moment. And you're chillin as you sit there on your computer late night on a Saturday trying to tell me the Spurs are a championship team. Get out of here with that BS.

also lol @ "just give them credit." Give them credit for what? Delusional niggga.

You keep acting like im trying to take away what they have accomplished in the past. I'm not and never have. You for some reason think this is the mid-00's and not 2010 however.

by this nigggas logic the Heat can still be considered a championship team cause they still got Wade and Haslem.....
May 8, 2010 @ 10:53 PM
Failure Pt.5

lots of people slept on the suns. they really crept into that 3rd seed too. theyre bench is playing amazing. JRich and their bench is going to be the difference maker between them and the lakers. Suns got to come in on the lakers 2nd unit and destroy them. Lakers bench is as deep as odom and brown.

yeah for the Lakers-Suns series i think bench play will be very important as well. Our bench sucks balls and the Suns have made a habit of using their bench to kill us in the past. To beat them we're just gonna have to do the usual and impose our size as much as we can, and keep playing the great defense we've been playing for most of the playoffs. It's gonna be a good series, im glad cause we need revenge on them from when we lost to them 2 years in a row in the Kwame/Smush Lakers era>sad

Odom will show up for sure, we just gotta get something from the other guys.
May 8, 2010 @ 11:01 PM
Brooklyn_718

YES, they have championship experience. But how are you a championship team....WHEN U ARENT WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS. How are they a dynasty.....WHEN THEY ARENT WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS AND RUNNING THE LEAGUE?

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

and lol @ you. You always fall back on some "yeah, you're just mad" shit. As if you're just chillin. Yeah, you're chillin when u argue in the sb for hours to tell people Saigon has buzz and that the Spurs are the league's God's at the moment. And you're chillin as you sit there on your computer late night on a Saturday trying to tell me the Spurs are a championship team. Get out of here with that BS.

also lol @ "just give them credit." Give them credit for what? Delusional niggga.

You keep acting like im trying to take away what they have accomplished in the past. I'm not and never have. You for some reason think this is the mid-00's and not 2010 however.

by this nigggas logic the Heat can still be considered a championship team cause they still got Wade and Haslem.....

How many rings has Wade and Haslem won ?
May 8, 2010 @ 11:02 PM
Brooklyn_718

Yea man I'll honestly say I slept on the Suns to I didn't expect this there bench is playing amazing. That one guy scored 26 in the second half from the bench !!!! Like I said Lakers have alot to think about....
May 8, 2010 @ 11:04 PM
Failure Pt.5

Its not about the rings though bro.....it's the time period since the rings has been won. The Spurs aint won since 2007. They were the 7th seed this year. How are u gonna tell me they are still a dynasty now? Or that they are still a championship team?

Stop backtracking my niggga. You clearly and seriously said the Spurs were a dynasty RIGHT NOW.

Just take your L's and keep moving. You keep convincing yourself you winnin cause you're a mod and u ban me from the sb or whatever but everyone knows you're stupid as shit.
May 8, 2010 @ 11:04 PM
Failure Pt.5

Yea man I'll honestly say I slept on the Suns to I didn't expect this there bench is playing amazing. That one guy scored 26 in the second half from the bench !!!! Like I said Lakers have alot to think about....

the Spurs have a lot to think about|0
May 8, 2010 @ 11:14 PM
Brooklyn_718

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Hater got them Hate bones in your body..... Lol.... I'm chillen trust me you made the thread like for what ? Got something to prove on the internet... I never said the Spurs "are the leagues gods at the moment" you keep making up shit it will keep you where you are today NOWHERE.... I said they are a great team you could hate on them all you want your just bitter how many rings do you have ? Like honestly I don't understand what you get out of talking shit really... Just give them credit stop hating so god damn much last time they won was in 2007 that was not that long ago they have multiple championships as a team the current roster (Parker Ginobilli Duncan amongst others) are a championship team everyone says that... All the commentators say that but your a hater and your going to hate... IDC though doesn't mean shit to me I'm not hating on anyone Duncan is in his mansion somewhere and I'm chillen so hate all you want. I'm all down for talking about sports but you have to get that hate out of your system you come on here when your bored and want to talk shit go punch a wall don't come on here looking for my attention it makes you look pathetic.
May 8, 2010 @ 11:24 PM
Failure Pt.5

How is that hating? Why would I give them credit for this season? They were a 7th seed and are about to get they ass beat.

Sure they beat the Mavs, but u seem to not wanna accept the fact that A LOT OF PEOPLE knew that was gonna happen. The Mavs stay on some choke shit. Props for beating them I guess, but u wanna make it seem like some monumental upset. No niggga, it was a good series win but its not a big deal like u tryna make it out to be. If there was anybody who was gonna beat the Mavs 1st round, it was the Spurs.

and lol @ me being a hater. Yeah, me being a fan of the Lakers, im hating on the fucking Spurs. Thats like a Yankee fan hating on the Phillies or something.

lol @ u writing a big ass paragraph of nothing. "Stop hating, Tim Duncan looks like Jay-Z and I love camels, and you're bored bro u look pathetic"

dog, everyone here thinks you're a pathetic bitch. LOL @ you not realizing that yet. Everything you do and say on HB is some loser pathetic shit.

How about next time instead of opening your mouth, you shut the muthafucker and none of this would happen.

and i love how u continue with the championship team talk. Of course, you being a loser who lives of his HB mod fame, you talk big and then backtrack later. YOU CALLED THEM A CURRENT AND ACTIVE DYNASTY, stop backtracking thats all you do. Same shit with the Saigon talk...."he has buzz.....are u in the meetings? How do you know why his album isnt dropping?" Stop being a retard, it's normal logic. The Spurs aint a dynasty cause they aint winning shit, and Saigon's shit aint dropping cause he has no buzz.

fuck outta here, im done with you boy

Please login first to reply.