Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 8, 2010 @ 12:42 PM
10PIECE

realestalker.blogspot.com/2010/05/kanyes-on-move.html

I didnt realize that love lockdown and Heartless were filmed in his crib.

PRICE: $3,995,000
SIZE: 4,214 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms

http://cargocollective.com/BrancheC http://www.behance.net/BrancheC

May 8, 2010 @ 12:44 PM
Jackson12

dope jetsons pics
May 8, 2010 @ 12:49 PM
ASSHOLE

lol dat telescope to look at the girl with big titties
May 8, 2010 @ 12:55 PM
Scotty

This is how u know the market is shit right now because that house is 4 mill let alone it has Kanye West labeled on it... If i had 4 mill i snatch that up real quick... Cause thats a dope modernized house, exactly what i would want to live in.. Who wants to go in a on a house? hahaha
May 8, 2010 @ 12:55 PM
Pinhead Larry

hate it haha. Dope furniture, but I'd rather live at any other house on my street that his crib. Overpriced.

My house is like half the price his is, and from what I can see, is much bigger, and on waterfront property.
May 8, 2010 @ 01:04 PM
Dental Plan

hate it haha. Dope furniture, but I'd rather live at any other house on my street that his crib. Overpriced.

My house is like half the price his is, and from what I can see, is much bigger, and on waterfront property.

probably because your house is in Charlotte, North Carolina and his is in Los Angeles
May 8, 2010 @ 01:06 PM
aintgotnowerk

Yeah, but his house is in the City of Angels, and your house is in a city full of rednecks and meth-addicts.

Shots fired, you elitist, spoiled, insecure piece of shit.
May 8, 2010 @ 01:07 PM
chaobro

This is how u know the market is shit right now because that house is 4 mill let alone it has Kanye West labeled on it... If i had 4 mill i snatch that up real quick... Cause thats a dope modernized house, exactly what i would want to live in.. Who wants to go in a on a house? hahaha

fuck you
May 8, 2010 @ 01:10 PM
jawesome

lucky gonna cop.

Instagram: prxsh

May 8, 2010 @ 01:12 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I'd love to live in there sheeeit.
May 8, 2010 @ 01:12 PM
Rugby Seigel

yeah, but his house is in the city of angels, and your house is in a city full of rednecks and meth-addicts.

i lol'd
May 8, 2010 @ 01:16 PM
YoungSk8

Who is the Realtor? i would love to go check out the house
May 8, 2010 @ 01:23 PM
10PIECE

More pics he has nice taste in art(besides the TASKASHI pillows that shit looks something for a little girl)

May 8, 2010 @ 01:26 PM
Brooklyn_718

They did a good job with that house as far as a mix of mature decor and fun decor. Good mix !
May 8, 2010 @ 01:29 PM
ASSHOLE

What are you talking about? I don't think anything about that sentence is coherent.
May 8, 2010 @ 01:33 PM
Brooklyn_718

Does is even come fully furnished ? I highly doubt it !
May 8, 2010 @ 01:35 PM
Scotty

What are you talking about? I don't think anything about that sentence is coherent.

whats so not coherent?
May 8, 2010 @ 01:36 PM
TheOne

damn

why is that hoe selling it.
May 8, 2010 @ 01:47 PM
hentai

Jetsons art is dope.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

May 8, 2010 @ 02:01 PM
ASSHOLE

whats so not coherent?

lol everything! one sentence you were criticizing the market, then the next you were saying how cool his house was, then the next you were asking who want's to go in on a house.

From - + -.

Unless my ability to detect sarcasm is fucked up, that whole thing made little sense at all lolool

edit: That house has cool chairs.
May 8, 2010 @ 02:09 PM
OmegaSvpreme

Real as fuck. Overpriced nonetheless, my house has more square footage and it's worth maybe $300,000, AND it's in some prick suburban neighborhood.

1 million would be too much for that.
May 8, 2010 @ 02:19 PM
neverflye

The furniture and shit is dope but it defiantly is not gonna look like that when the next person buys it...
May 8, 2010 @ 02:20 PM
Pinhead Larry

Yeah, but his house is in the City of Angels, and your house is in a city full of rednecks and meth-addicts.

Shows what you know. This place is somewhat of a hotspot for professional athletes and other celebrities to have homes.

Randy Moss, LL Cool J, Rick Flair, Jimmie Johnson, dwight clark, Dell Curry (along with Stephen and co.), Gwyneth Paltrow rented property for a while, Michael Jordan, Tito Ortiz, Jeff Gordon, Keanu Reeves, Fantasia, Brooklyn Decker, Nick Cannon, Dan Jansen, and more all have or had homes here.

Just a bunch of hicks right?

now I understand that it isn't cali, so thanks for you and that other guy for correcting me on why the property costs so much, but those "shots you fired" are stupid as fuck, because NC is definitely not a hick state, and Kanye's house is completely overpriced if not for the area it was in.
May 8, 2010 @ 02:22 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Shows what you know. This place is somewhat of a hotspot for professional athletes and other celebrities to have homes.

Randy Moss, LL Cool J, Rick Flair, Jimmie Johnson, dwight clark, Dell Curry (along with Stephen and co.), Gwyneth Paltrow rented property for a while, Michael Jordan, Tito Ortiz, Jeff Gordon, Keanu Reeves, Fantasia, Brooklyn Decker, Nick Cannon, all have or had homes here.

now I understand that it isn't cali, so thanks for you and that other guy for correcting me on why the property costs so much, but those "shots you fired" are stupid as fuck.

Sorry, we all forgot that the upper 1% of the area determines the status of said area.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

May 8, 2010 @ 02:25 PM
SinisterSH-

Is it me or is his taste in furniture and other decorations really japanese inlfuenced? Dudes Black..lol
May 8, 2010 @ 02:28 PM
10PIECE

It doesnt seem Asian to from me, he just like good art. I see a LV Trunk, Andy Warhol,and Damien Hirst artwork and those are not Japanese . The only thing japanese influneced is his office and what does matter if he is Black, the man can like what he wants.

May 8, 2010 @ 02:34 PM
lucky

Randy Moss, LL Cool J, Rick Flair, Jimmie Johnson, dwight clark, Dell Curry (along with Stephen and co.), Gwyneth Paltrow rented property for a while, Michael Jordan, Tito Ortiz, Jeff Gordon, Keanu Reeves, Fantasia, Brooklyn Decker, Nick Cannon, Dan Jansen, and more all have or had homes here.

now I understand that it isn't cali, so thanks for you and that other guy for correcting me on why the property costs so much, but those "shots you fired" are stupid as fuck, because NC is definitely not a hick state, and Kanye's house is completely overpriced if not for the area it was in.

ok you know nothing about real estate if you think a 4,000 square foot house for 4 million in the hollywood hills is overpriced, also alot of the celebrity's that you said live there were born in NC/the south, and it is very common for people to go back to where they were born even if they are wealthy

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

May 8, 2010 @ 02:36 PM
northwest

probably because your house is in Charlotte, North Carolina and his is in Los Angeles

lolllll
May 8, 2010 @ 02:41 PM
Pinhead Larry

Sorry, we all forgot that the upper 1% of the area determines the status of said area.

last time I checked, there are ALOT of shitty places and poor ass people in California, and LA has a higher percent of people in poverty than CHA, yet many people still see the glitzy side of it.

We judge Cali by the glitz and reputation it has in the media, so why have a double standard?
May 8, 2010 @ 02:41 PM
Pinhead Larry

ok you know nothing about real estate if you think a 4,000 square foot house for 4 million in the hollywood hills is overpriced, also alot of the celebrity's that you said live there were born in NC/the south, and it is very common for people to go back to where they were born even if they are wealthy

many of those people weren't born in NC. And it is overpriced, like a lot of things are in LA, that's just how it is, I was just commenting on the fact that it is. But other than it's surrounding area, the only thing the house has going for it, is the dope furniture.

Please login first to reply.