SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
May 6, 2010 @ 07:16 PM
Mistadobalina

stupid liberals...but heads up on the stacked jailbait interviewee cool

Students Kicked Off Campus for Wearing American Flag Tees
Five students kicked off campus for wearing American colors on Cinco de Mayo

On any other day at Live Oak High School in Morgan Hill, Daniel Galli and his four friends would not even be noticed for wearing T-shirts with the American flag. But Cinco de Mayo is not any typical day especially on a campus with a large Mexican American student population.

Galli says he and his friends were sitting at a table during brunch break when the vice principal asked two of the boys to remove American flag bandannas that they wearing on their heads and for the others to turn their American flag T-shirts inside out. When they refused, the boys were ordered to go to the principal's office.

"They said we could wear it on any other day," Daniel Galli said, "but today is sensitive to Mexican-Americans because it's supposed to be their holiday so we were not allowed to wear it today."

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Students-Wearing-American-Flag-Shirts-Sent-Home-92945969.html
May 6, 2010 @ 07:23 PM
Constellations

brunch breakconfused

\X/

May 6, 2010 @ 07:23 PM
Dray

This is in the bay area. There is a shit load of mexicans these white boys werent simply rocking american flags. They were clearly trying to make a statement. How do 5 nigs magically rock american flag tees and shorts. The kids with mexican flags were also asked to take their stuff off. These white boys were intentionally being disrespectful.
May 6, 2010 @ 07:26 PM
Virungă

This is in the bay area. There is a shit load of mexicans these white boys werent simply rocking american flags. They were clearly trying to make a statement. How do 5 nigs magically rock american flag tees and shorts. The kids with mexican flags were also asked to take their stuff off. These white boys were intentionally being disrespectful.

qft

They were looking to make trouble and grab headlines
May 6, 2010 @ 07:27 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

It doesn't matter what their intentions were. If they weren't wearing anything against the school's dress policy than it shouldn't matter. I'd have told the principal to contact my lawyer first.
CanvasO8

lol America celebrates Cinco De Mayo more than Mexico, seriously no one cares about cinco de mayo.
Constellations

what school has brunch breaks?

\X/

May 6, 2010 @ 07:28 PM
Comikazi

fuck that... people should be able to wear what they want man, I would spit in that pricks face...
May 6, 2010 @ 07:29 PM
Dray

[QUOTE=Ricco Suav
May 6, 2010 @ 07:33 PM
Dray

These kids were real life trolling and i dunno where yall from but mexicans are deep in cali. You piss them off they will fuck shit up.
May 6, 2010 @ 07:33 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Administrators feared a riot

Haha, well I guess that's a good cause. It still rubs me the wrong way. Back when I was to HS, we had a booklet telling us what was and wasn't acceptable attire to wear to school. And a shirt with an American flag definitely wasn't unacceptable. So unless the administration found some clause in their rules (a riot may be a good one!) I would have told them tough luck. Of course, my HS started implementing uniforms the year after I graduated so...
May 6, 2010 @ 07:35 PM
Vicodin

honestly that a lil harsh i though maybe just the shirt but these guys were head to toe in usa gear imo.
but yo that first girl in the red got sum big tits y0
May 6, 2010 @ 07:36 PM
Mistadobalina

These kids were real life trolling and i dunno where yall from but mexicans are deep in cali. You piss them off they will fuck shit up.

i'm in cali, and i'm a minority, and i still say fuck these idiots. over-liberalism in this state has royally fucked us. just look at how over-paid labor union workers and other public sector employees.

why should mexican-AMERICANS be offended by american clothing anyway?
May 6, 2010 @ 07:38 PM
BruhMan

basically. i mean these nigs was rockin tee's, shorts, kicks and bandana's lol. c'mon son. dont nobody love the USA that much. they couldve rocked that shit the day before or the day after but they just happen to choose cinco de mayo, and it was only like 5 niiggas so you know that shit was planned.
May 6, 2010 @ 07:39 PM

Inactive

There's only 1 small city in Mexico that even celebrates this shit, pansy ass administrators abusing their power.
May 6, 2010 @ 07:41 PM
faust

do the mexican kids wear mexican flag bandannas on the 4th of july?

~the bosnian badger.
May 6, 2010 @ 07:43 PM
Dray

^^^^thank you!!!!!

i'm in cali, and i'm a minority, and i still say fuck these idiots. over-liberalism in this state has royally fucked us. just look at how over-paid labor union workers and other public sector employees.

why should mexican-AMERICANS be offended by american clothing anyway?

200 mexicans walked out today and went to city hall. Imagine that mob if they saw them white boys rockin they flags from head to toe. There is a difference between patriotism and intimidation.
May 6, 2010 @ 07:49 PM
ClydeFrazier

this is true, and i am a white boy

Melo Gang All Day

May 6, 2010 @ 07:50 PM
modernmischief

True the American flag apperal isn't against the schools dress code,but on the day the kids chose to wear it and the statement they wanted to make could have resulted in a disturbance and would have been disruptive to the learning enviroment.
May 6, 2010 @ 07:55 PM
Belmont Mild

I can tell by your username and hair that you're just a socially oversensitive minority. Way to stick up for others in the same boat, even if the guilty party in question did absolutely nothing wrong.

I'll remember not to wear my white tee during Black History Month.

Seriously though...if the story read "Black Teens ordered to take off Malcolm X shirts on *insert mainly caucasian celebratory holiday here*, I have a feeling you'd have a different opinion. It's like telling a Sanchez to not sleep with their Mexican Blanket on July 4th.

Grow a set man. This is how you spend your life? Pretending it's wrong to wear American gear, in America, on a holiday in which Americans allow (and encourage) Mexican-Americans to celebrate their culture? Wipe that faggot tear off your face and mail it to a thirsty kid in a third world country you fucking baby.
May 6, 2010 @ 08:04 PM
Dray

I can tell by your username and hair that you're just a socially oversensitive minority. Way to stick up for others in the same boat, even if the guilty party in question did absolutely nothing wrong.

Seriously though...if the story read "Black Teens ordered to take off Malcolm X shirts on *insert mainly caucasian celebratory holiday here*, I have a feeling you'd have a different opinion. It's like telling a Sanchez to not sleep with their Mexican Blanket on July 4th.

Grow up.

Lol @ you equating an american flag to a civil rights activist. Minorities are just as american as white people so that comparison doesnt work. As ive already stated, these kids werent coincidently wearing those clothes. There is nothing over sensitive about being disgusted by blatent hate tactics.
May 6, 2010 @ 08:09 PM
Failure Pt.5

Grow a set man. This is how you spend your life? Pretending it's wrong to wear American gear, in America, on a holiday in which Americans allow (and encourage) Mexican-Americans to celebrate their culture? Wipe that faggot tear off your face and mail it to a thirsty kid in a third world country you fucking baby.

What kind of statement is this? Ignorant faggot
May 6, 2010 @ 08:10 PM
Jaylib

Lol @ you equating an american flag to a civil rights activist. Minorities are just as american as white people so that comparison doesnt work. As ive already stated, these kids werent coincidently wearing those clothes. There is nothing over sensitive about being disgusted by blatent hate tactics.

While I agree that these guys picked the wrong day (especially in California) to show their patriotism, there's really nothing wrong with what they did imo. If they want to go all out in USA gear on cinco de mayo, then they obviously thought about the consequences. As inconsiderate as these guys were, "blatant hate tactics" is a huuuuge overstatement.
May 6, 2010 @ 08:13 PM
Belmont Mild

LOL @ you crying because some Americans decided to do something well within their rights.

The fact of the matter is, an American has every right to wear American Flag gear on any fucking day of the year, in any geographical location in the world. It's not offensive in the slightest to people who have a set of testicles hanging between their legs.

How you gonna get pissed at someone for wearing American gear in their own country when you're a Mexican? I think if any Mexicans had a problem with what these kids did, they should just find a way to get the fuck back over the border they most likely illegally crossed in the first place. Sometimes you just gotta be offended on the inside and shut the fuck up.

Okay there Dray Carlos?
May 6, 2010 @ 08:13 PM
Dray

^^^^go back over border??? This is california, it was there land before the U.S. Took it.

While I agree that these guys picked the wrong day (especially in California) to show their patriotism, there's really nothing wrong with what they did imo. If they want to go all out in USA gear on cinco de mayo, then they obviously thought about the consequences. As inconsiderate as these guys were, "blatant hate tactics" is a huuuuge overstatement.

Just looked up the definition of hate crime, it doesnt apply to this situation but yeah u get what i trying to say.
May 6, 2010 @ 08:19 PM
Jirugi

The fact that the message was potentially incendiary enough to cause significant disruption is sufficient for the administration's decision imo.

lol people act like it's such a big deal that they can't wear that stupid shit anyway. They wouldnt wear it any other time.

“There are two kinds of spurs, my friend. Those that come in by the door; and those that come in by the window.”

May 6, 2010 @ 08:22 PM
kkmonte88

ya they should have been able to wear whatever the fuq they want such as american clothing but..
most likely these kids are from ignorant racist minutemen parents. Their message is obvious on a mexican holiday to wear something like that lets be honest. Ya they should be able to do that but at the same time fuq that these kids are trying to start drama. And not all mexicans are illegal. americans moved next to mexico wtf did they think was going to happen???
May 6, 2010 @ 08:23 PM
Belmont Mild

The fact that the message was potentially incendiary enough to cause significant disruption is sufficient for the administration's decision imo.

lol people act like it's such a big deal that they can't wear that stupid shit anyway. They wouldnt wear it any other time.

Maybe they wouldn't wear it any time...but they're allowed to wear it ALL the time.
May 6, 2010 @ 08:24 PM
ClydeFrazier

LOL @ you crying because some Americans decided to do something well within their rights.

The fact of the matter is, an American has every right to wear American Flag gear on any fucking day of the year, in any geographical location in the world. It's not offensive in the slightest to people who have a set of testicles hanging between their legs.

How you gonna get pissed at someone for wearing American gear in their own country when you're a Mexican? I think if any Mexicans had a problem with what these kids did, they should just find a way to get the fuck back over the border they most likely illegally crossed in the first place. Sometimes you just gotta be offended on the inside and shut the fuck up.

Okay there Dray Carlos?

the point is that it was a mexican holiday and if these kids were happening to wear a shirt with a flag, no big deal. but they got decked out trying to make a point. i would be just as mad if a group of mexicans showed up decked out in mexican flag shit on the 4th. people need to show some fucking respect for other cultures.

Melo Gang All Day

May 6, 2010 @ 08:24 PM
VANCITY

lol what point were they trying to prove?
mexicans are taking our jobs flipping burgers? most of the illegals do labour and service work that most americans do not want

sounds like a buncha dumb kids tryna be all american history x

Please login first to reply.