300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
May 4, 2010 @ 07:08 PM
Piece

cool
May 4, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
young idiot

^ lol i think gandhi was cremated. I remember seeing a sign near the nile saying his ashes were tossed into it.
May 4, 2010 @ 08:16 PM
HarjS14

Hmm, Wounder how this is gonna affect Canada...
May 4, 2010 @ 10:05 PM
Razors Edge

Canada wouldn't be too worried about that. Obama already signed the North American Union treaty, Google the North American Union.
May 4, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
Robert Neale

Bangin.
May 4, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
Zelltre

Weak.
May 4, 2010 @ 10:23 PM
modernmischief

True. If you get used to sleeping 20 minutes every 3 hours you can survive off that alone, that's what my friend told me. It wouldn't surprise me, once you get used to almost anything it can become a habit.

Your friend is a dumbass,and what is the purpose of having so many warheads did the U.S really believe that if we in fact did go into nuclear war we'd last long enough to launch 50,000+ missles,I think this stockpiling of nuclear weapons was just a race to see which country could brag about having the biggest dick ie weapons smh.
May 4, 2010 @ 11:25 PM
Alan_Watts

The US military is top notch bar none , we could control all of the worlds water with our aircraft carriers(we have 13). Many other 1st world countries only have 1, enough said
May 5, 2010 @ 12:11 AM
CanvasO8

The US military is top notch bar none , we could control all of the worlds water with our aircraft carriers(we have 13). Many other 1st world countries only have 1, enough said

China is the worlds superpower now.
May 5, 2010 @ 12:47 AM
illy

they better share

legit lol'd
May 5, 2010 @ 01:15 AM
k2dedication

alot of them are here in nebraska. i went out to mead nebraska (middle of no fuccin where) and there were military trucks driving around the silo's every 10 mins

youtu.be/8L5K5z4HAdA

May 5, 2010 @ 01:40 AM
Virungă

No it isn't

Not even close
May 5, 2010 @ 09:30 AM
Alan_Watts

U're a fucking moron china's army is nowhere near ours, yes they have strength in numbers but our weaponry is way superior and more advanced
May 6, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
Blunted at birth.

Dat One world government steeze! sad
May 6, 2010 @ 06:39 PM
CanvasO8

U're a fucking moron china's army is nowhere near ours, yes they have strength in numbers but our weaponry is way superior and more advanced

not really...their weapons are pretty on par with ours. Ours may be a little more advanced but being a little more advanced doesn't cut it when the size of the Chinese military is the size of your countries population.Russia wasn't nearly as advanced as the Germans in WWII but they had a disposable force. i take numbers over cutting edge weapons any day, that's like saying America succeeded in Vietnam because they're just a bunch of villagers with AK47's but we're advanced, so there for we must be the superpower, right...?
May 6, 2010 @ 06:41 PM
Virungă

^smh

USA would ether China in under a month

America could have won the Vietnam war if they invaded North Veitnam
May 6, 2010 @ 06:48 PM
CanvasO8

are you fucking retarded? America would have won the Vietnam war if we invaded the North? we bombed the shit out of the north over 80 million tons of bombs, and it didn't accomplish shit, the war was lost in the south with a guerilla insurgency, fool. You have to be severely disillusioned to think that an INVASION of China would succeed.
May 6, 2010 @ 07:19 PM
modernmischief

Chinas weaponry is leftover Russian shit,sure china has the manpower but our soldiers are more trained disciplined and effective,a war between the US and china would be like 300 a smaller group of well trained and better commanded soldiers beating the shit out of a larger less effective army/
May 6, 2010 @ 07:22 PM
CanvasO8

Nah man China has a pretty rigourous trainging for its military, and they used to use left over Russian shit but that was in the 60's China cut its ties to Russia throughout the Cold War, China now engineers its own modern weapons.
May 8, 2010 @ 10:51 PM
mize2DX

China is going to RUN THE WORLD !!! We are in the same bed with China, Population control soon hits the U.S. like it has in China. They make like 80% of our imported $hit. And we the U.S. are in major DEBT to the Chinese. Turn off the News and read up on some shit.
May 8, 2010 @ 11:19 PM
chemist.

Canada wouldn't be too worried about that. Obama already signed the North American Union treaty, Google the North American Union.

you've gotta be fucking kidding me. he didn't. that's a dumb conspiracy that has been around for ages. when i google it, i get a wikipedia pages saying it's THEORETICAL.

god damn

http://trillosopher.tumblr.com

May 8, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
Virungă

are you fucking retarded? America would have won the Vietnam war if we invaded the North? we bombed the shit out of the north over 80 million tons of bombs, and it didn't accomplish shit, the war was lost in the south with a guerilla insurgency, fool. You have to be severely disillusioned to think that an INVASION of China would succeed.

Nah your wrong
May 8, 2010 @ 11:51 PM
Brooklyn_718

China is going to RUN THE WORLD !!! We are in the same bed with China, Population control soon hits the U.S. like it has in China. They make like 80% of our imported $hit. And we the U.S. are in major DEBT to the Chinese. Turn off the News and read up on some shit.

qft....
May 9, 2010 @ 07:06 AM
Dental Plan

Chinas weaponry is leftover Russian shit,sure china has the manpower but our soldiers are more trained disciplined and effective,a war between the US and china would be like 300 a smaller group of well trained and better commanded soldiers beating the shit out of a larger less effective army/

I bet chinese soldiers are the ones who are more trained, disciplined and effective but I agree that
strategy/training/discipline > manpower

but you are underestimating china

don't you know you're talking about the country where The Art Of War was written

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qju3SOQu0DA
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru-xQac_sWw

Please login first to reply.