Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 1, 2010 @ 01:02 AM
.emaN

Haven't seen one of these for a minute.. but post stories about your past roommates, current roommates etc...

currently I want to smack the FUCK out of one of my roommates and his dumb cunt girlfriend. bitch ass niiggas. people who cry about little ass things need to get a bat to the face. |0

/cool story bro.
May 1, 2010 @ 12:36 PM
Spankbank

Freshmen year: My roommate and I always pranked the shit out of my suite-mate cause he was a dirty Vietnamese dude. My roommate pissed in a bottle and poured it into the dude's room one day, shit had me lol'ing for the longest time. Only reason we did fucked up shit was because dude would blast some retarded songs at like 3am and wake us up, or sing like a little bitch in the bathroom when we told him to stfu.

Sophomore year: Tripled up with my friend this time around. One night we just fucked around and played puzzle fighter and other random games until like 7am and my fat ginger roommate wakes up and tries to diss us in spanish because my friend and I were saying random shit from that video "la pequena hilary hulk" anyway, dude ALWAYS sleeps, he's never awake so he always tries to dick around when we're trying to turn the lights on and what not so we just decided to say fuck it, not being the nice roommate anymore if this dude is gonna be like snorlax. (BTW we made a pokeflute and blasted the song and when he woke up to it we threw a pokeball at that nig, oh the luls)

Junior year: I transferred over to another school and this dude has to be the nastiest smelling black dude I have ever met. Febreeze don't work so I had to go out and buy some fucking odor neutralizing spray. smh
May 1, 2010 @ 12:58 PM
.emaN

lol I keep on leaning a bunch of shit on my roommates door so every morning he gets a fuckin gang of household items falling all over him
May 1, 2010 @ 01:23 PM
yoon

shit im going to be a freshman in college this fall. hope i dnt get a dirty/grimy lookin ass nig for my roommate. would switch out asap

www.ronindivision.com

May 1, 2010 @ 01:51 PM
gaws

my roomie slept face down in his pillow. every night. straight up. scared the shit out of me.
May 1, 2010 @ 02:44 PM
Spankbank

shit im going to be a freshman in college this fall. hope i dnt get a dirty/grimy lookin ass nig for my roommate. would switch out asap

Yeah, good luck with your roommate dude. Hopefully you get someone that's chill as fuck like my freshman roommate. smile
May 1, 2010 @ 02:48 PM
Yerm

My roommate last semester was Native American. Kid wouldnt even talk to me and shit. If all of our conversations were written down it would add up to a good paragraph. I thought he was gonna pull some native spiritual shit on me all time. On top of that he was kind of suspect, thought the fool was gay. New roommate this semester thank god
May 1, 2010 @ 02:49 PM
Guapamole

lol
May 1, 2010 @ 03:38 PM
northwest

Freshmen year: My roommate and I always pranked the shit out of my suite-mate cause he was a dirty Vietnamese dude. My roommate pissed in a bottle and poured it into the dude's room one day, shit had me lol'ing for the longest time. Only reason we did fucked up shit was because dude would blast some retarded songs at like 3am and wake us up, or sing like a little bitch in the bathroom when we told him to stfu.

Sophomore year: Tripled up with my friend this time around. One night we just fucked around and played puzzle fighter and other random games until like 7am and my fat ginger roommate wakes up and tries to diss us in spanish because my friend and I were saying random shit from that video "la pequena hilary hulk" anyway, dude ALWAYS sleeps, he's never awake so he always tries to dick around when we're trying to turn the lights on and what not so we just decided to say fuck it, not being the nice roommate anymore if this dude is gonna be like snorlax. (BTW we made a pokeflute and blasted the song and when he woke up to it we threw a pokeball at that nig, oh the luls)

Junior year: I transferred over to another school and this dude has to be the nastiest smelling black dude I have ever met. Febreeze don't work so I had to go out and buy some fucking odor neutralizing spray. smh

made my day.

i cant wait for college
May 1, 2010 @ 03:59 PM
UVZ

my roomie slept face down in his pillow. every night. straight up. scared the shit out of me.

best way to sleep stops you snoring and shit you should be happy
May 1, 2010 @ 04:12 PM
TheOne

made my day.

i cant wait for college

senoir b?
May 1, 2010 @ 04:35 PM
99%Shit

My last roomie had a grow op in the basement and got the house raided when he was sitting on several Ps of highgrades and about a P of mushrooms. He got me arrested, wasn't too thrilled about that since I worked 48+ hours a week for my money and had no hand in the illicit activity. It doesn't get worse than that, he made my older roommate that never paid on time look like a saint.

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 1, 2010 @ 05:23 PM
wallie

i've got nothing special or anything but just roomates sleep talking and sleep farting. lol
May 2, 2010 @ 03:00 PM
TTHX

freshman year i was rooming with an international student straight from hk. boy was that unpleasant. at first he was chill, hung out with my friends and i, then just started to become a recluse. slept all fucking day, played xbox on max volume all night. never went to a class, never opened a book.

i would bring girls over and this one time i brought a girl, he was blasting his xbox, you could hear gunshots from down the hall from my room. he turned around and was like "hey" and i gave him the signal we established that means get the fuck out of the room i'm getting some pussy. he just ignores it, turns around and goes right back to playing left for dead at full volume. the girl and i just kinda looked at each other and ended up watching a movie. ffffffffuuuuuuuu

eventually he never left his room, his b.o. was fucking rank. you could smell it outside my door. he would buy stacks on stacks of canned fish, finish them and stack them in the room. never threw em out. everything smelt like shit.

eventually i got a gf and she had a shitastic room mate too. eventually her room mate got expelled for shit grades so i lived in my gf's room for the entire second term.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

May 2, 2010 @ 03:06 PM
CONQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EEgM92_LGU

best roommate prank ever
May 2, 2010 @ 03:09 PM
CanvasO8

My last roomie had a grow op in the basement and got the house raided when he was sitting on several Ps of highgrades and about a P of mushrooms. He got me arrested, wasn't too thrilled about that since I worked 48+ hours a week for my money and had no hand in the illicit activity. It doesn't get worse than that, he made my older roommate that never paid on time look like a saint.

and you didn't even get in trouble for aiding and abbeting? there's no way in hell you were unaware of what was going on
May 2, 2010 @ 03:09 PM
ReZ

seeing morning wood nearly every morning. remember kids, use your sheets for cover.
May 2, 2010 @ 03:23 PM
stevegalleries

that prank was hilarious
May 2, 2010 @ 03:39 PM
99%Shit

and you didn't even get in trouble for aiding and abbeting? there's no way in hell you were unaware of what was going on

I got the same charges as he did, which including production and trafficking(x3). I rented a room in a house that was about an hour away bus from where I worked, which means on days that I worked, I was out of the house for at least 14 hours, and when I got home, I slept. Fairly easy to have no clue what's going on, or at least the scale of things, when you're only really around to sleep or play videogames. I ended up getting off on minor possession charges(my personal oil/ketamine) and getting 20 hrs community service and 12 month probation. Dude manned up and took the full heat, which was pretty solid of him, but still, shit slowed my life up a bit when it happened.

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 2, 2010 @ 04:05 PM
CanvasO8

shit man, thats rough. hope everything is smooth now.
May 2, 2010 @ 04:05 PM
LiquidSwords

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EEgM92_LGU

best roommate prank ever

*dead*
May 2, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
Jamie Dimon

im still on that high school steeze so no roommate yet, but when i go to college, ill prolly pick someone that i know thats in the same college as a roommate, assuming the college lets me do that

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

May 2, 2010 @ 04:40 PM
Spankbank

^You don't want to room with someone you know.
May 2, 2010 @ 04:51 PM
steeezuschrist

My friend's friend had a roommate that was gay. His gay roommate would have buttsecks with his boyfriend and come out to the living room after. They smelled like dirty diapers, real talk.
May 2, 2010 @ 04:53 PM
beenyce

^You don't want to room with someone you know.

why not? i've done it for two years now and things are fine...
May 2, 2010 @ 04:59 PM
Spankbank

You do not want to room with someone you know because you get annoyed with their habits. You look at them differently, the list goes on. I roomed with my friend for sophomore year and I was getting pissed off at him because of the things he did sometimes, but thing was I wasn't in my room 2nd semester because I was pledging...so things worked out fine.

But hey, if things have been fine with you then that's good haha.
May 2, 2010 @ 05:02 PM
HandsOfZeus

My first semester I roomed with this fat nerdy guy, and I walked in on him beating his dick. He felt bad as shit apologized for like a week straight and bought me food and shit so I wouldnt tell anyone on our floor. After my first semester me and my buddies got and apartment, and at first they would clean up after themselves but now one of them is messy as shit. I talked to my mom about it and she went and told his mom, and she came down to chew his ass out for being so nasty. He is so bad he will fill his used condoms up with watere and put them in the kitchen garbage. The shit is disgusting. razz
May 2, 2010 @ 05:05 PM
Spankbank

Bitches get stitches klm1015, I can't believe you went and told your mom to tell his mom.... what are we, in elementary school? You don't have balls to go up to your friend and tell him straight to his face he's disgusting as fuck and to clean up after himself? shake. my. fucking. head.
May 2, 2010 @ 05:07 PM
kvc06

Me and my roommates clustermate is weird as fuck, he lives in the single in our suite and never talks to us all year. Even if we try and say what's up he doesn't respond. Anyways we fuck with him sometimes and put the door stop on the bathroom door when he's in there so he has trouble getting out, or setting up the shower so the hand-spray will spray him in the face when he turns it on. We definitely got a new room for next year.
May 2, 2010 @ 05:09 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

freshman year i was rooming with an international student straight from hk. boy was that unpleasant. at first he was chill, hung out with my friends and i, then just started to become a recluse. slept all fucking day, played xbox on max volume all night. never went to a class, never opened a book.

i would bring girls over and this one time i brought a girl, he was blasting his xbox, you could hear gunshots from down the hall from my room. he turned around and was like "hey" and i gave him the signal we established that means get the fuck out of the room i'm getting some pussy. he just ignores it, turns around and goes right back to playing left for dead at full volume. the girl and i just kinda looked at each other and ended up watching a movie. ffffffffuuuuuuuu

eventually he never left his room, his b.o. was fucking rank. you could smell it outside my door. he would buy stacks on stacks of canned fish, finish them and stack them in the room. never threw em out. everything smelt like shit.

eventually i got a gf and she had a shitastic room mate too. eventually her room mate got expelled for shit grades so i lived in my gf's room for the entire second term.

made my day

Please login first to reply.