Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 27, 2010 @ 12:34 PM
Maui Waui

If your parents pay for everything, then I don't really think that counts as 'moving out'. Just sayin'....
April 27, 2010 @ 12:45 PM
Taal

What college are you going to in NY?

NY's pretty expensive to live in alone.
Cigs for $10/pack ftl

ftl indeed.
April 27, 2010 @ 01:05 PM
slugg

Damn which Generals Daughter did you get caught fucking to get sent to Kyrgyzstan ???

Lol Manas AB(technically known as 'Transit Center at Manas') is a shithole. But someones gotta be here to move the Marines/Army/Coalition forces into/out of Afghanistan. It's better than doing line hauls(convoys) in Iraq/Afghanistan, which is what people in my job usually do. I've got friends in Iraq doing that shit right now and I would have gone in August if it wasn't for this deployment.
April 27, 2010 @ 04:31 PM
FROADS

I have..4 years and countin..that shit was no fun at first, then it got cool
April 27, 2010 @ 06:40 PM
Brooklyn_718

How hard is it to make new friends? wtf...

Basiclly Every Pro, is a con to moveing

Pros: Staying home
Hoes.
Precious showers
Free food
Free laundry
Free Tv
No bills
free,free,freee

Pros dorm:
New people? you can do dat just by going to class
Dorm hoes/parties

Basiclly staying at home for me is the shit, i dont have to worry about food, laundry.. take my showers comfertably.

no complaints and i dident have to pay for dorm usage fees.

Exactly I find it extremely retarded that people have this burning desire to leave home. I understand wanting to be on your own and being independent but I also find the ones who leave before they are ready suffer for a long time in the future. If you can get everything for free why go and blow all your money away trying to make it on your own ? You could be saving your money instead !!! Your basically paying for what you can get for free. I say enjoy the free ride for a few years. Until you can move in to a place you can be comfortable with not a rat hole apartment with 4 stinking roommates. Your time will come you haven't developed wings yet.
April 27, 2010 @ 06:43 PM
Clothes_addict

If your parents pay for everything, then I don't really think that counts as 'moving out'. Just sayin'....

How is it not moving out? I dont live with anyone i take care of myself in every respect except finacially which is prefectly fine to me because im a colege student.
April 27, 2010 @ 06:53 PM
Brooklyn_718

Also I would like to add NYC will eat you alive ! I want you to give it a shot just one month of NY will have you running back to your Mommy and Daddy. NYC just to get a job that pays over 10+ for a just out of High School kid is extremely difficult to get that you couldn't go job hunting in any borough except Manhattan. Then you would have to have experience.... NY people aren't as sociable as other places. You will make friends when you work and when you go to school but don't expect to bump into someone on the street and end up hanging out shit does not work like that here at all.
April 27, 2010 @ 08:22 PM
$$$$$$$$

Has anyone moved out right after school and not attended post secondary school and instead just worked? Any experciaces?
April 27, 2010 @ 11:01 PM
Virungă

^ I moved out of my parents (and in with my Aunt LOL) a year of sitting at home post high school. It's been a year now a I find it lot better living here cause my Aunt treats me like an equal while still letting me stay rent free + feeding me .

As for jobs except for a temp job over the holidays I've been looking for a steady job since the end of high school and that was two years ago prolly handed in 100+ applications and haven't got anything as measly as a dishwasher or supermarket position. Idk hopefully your area is better.

Please login first to reply.