Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 21, 2010 @ 03:00 AM
pjohnny94

Anybody experienced this shit b4? Just had 4 of them for the first time tonite
-.- I'm shittin bricks from thinking bout it
April 21, 2010 @ 03:08 AM
cuh

Had a serious case. I actually believe its connected spiritually. The first occurrence happened to me in my sophomore year in high school. I fell asleep in class, and I had a high angle view of my body and everything around it. Class was empty. Seats were empty, and I heard a propelling type of noise. My arm felt like it was straying to the side as I tried moving. I told my grandpa about what happened a year after the occurrence. He told me he felt the same way I felt, exact detail when he used to do spiritual yoga to get out-of-body experiences.
April 21, 2010 @ 03:15 AM
pjohnny94

Damn i got sku in 3 hours n i'm to scared to fall asleep lol
u guy ever seen or heard shit wen it happen to u cuz the last one I had
I saw this ghost like shit starin at me from the couch -.-
April 21, 2010 @ 03:27 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

That means you weren't in sleep paralysis, you were getting HAUNTED by a GHOST~

YO WATCH URBACK n DONT U THINK ABOUT FALLing ASLEEP. Cuz i mean u heard about if u die in your sleeep, then you're dead in real life too.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 21, 2010 @ 03:33 AM
pjohnny94

Ehhh I was pretty sure it was sleep paralysis cuz I couldn't move n had a hard time breathing
I woke up by wiggling my pinky soo if I do fall asleep Ill try dat again
April 21, 2010 @ 04:31 AM
greally

omg iv only met one other person who gets this, scares the shit outta me.

i gotta try mad hard to wriggle my foot or hand before the rest of my body can
April 21, 2010 @ 06:19 AM
hottikatti

50% of people get this at least once in a lifetime, usually when they're young

I've had this one weird thing happen to me which I think was a sleep paralysis.
I was sleeping and woke up about 3am, I think. I was laying on my side and I couldnt move at all. I felt anxious and my legs felt like they were on fire confused So I opened my eyes, and saw this FUCKING BRIGHT light hovering in the air in the middle of the room - it was the brightest light I have ever seen. I felt like I was gonna die or something. But I managed to fall back to sleep
April 21, 2010 @ 06:22 AM
araw at bituin

like ill be sleeping and feel things touch me but im like frozen and cant move so then i freak out and start thrusting all over the place until i wake up

i've had this happen to me a couple times. mostly when i was sick. scary as fuck.

http://instagram.com/qyel

April 21, 2010 @ 07:54 AM
araw at bituin

This exactly, i've never known how to describe the feelings of things touching you and trying to thrust all over the place...

since i get it almost every day, i dont mind it anymore. Now i'm just like idgaf and wait for it to end

WHAT THE FUCK. just wondering, how old are you and when did you first start having them?

http://instagram.com/qyel

April 21, 2010 @ 07:56 AM
yungm

a friend of mine experienced this a couple of nights ago. she was tripping the fuck out. hope this never happens to me. lol
April 21, 2010 @ 10:53 AM
zyezye

count in your head 1, 2 ,3 and at three just literally make your body explode into one movement. it works, lol i got that advice from HB a few years back when almost EVERYONE was getting it.
April 21, 2010 @ 10:54 AM
Spankbank

suprisedsuprisedsuprisedsuprisedsuprisedsuprised
Yo man, this sounds scary as fuck.... I don't think its normal to have sleep paralysis everyday, should get it checked out.

Lol@the spirit reference, I think I would freak out if that happened to me.
April 21, 2010 @ 11:08 AM
somet

i been had sleep paralysis. first time scared the shit out of me but i'm used to it now. happens when i'm extremely tired
April 21, 2010 @ 12:45 PM
nd.mtl

Sleep paralysis is fucking terrifying.

I haven't had it for 10 or so years, luckily.
April 21, 2010 @ 12:51 PM
tapemanpl

i used to get it a lot when i was in my teens. at one point it happened probably every other day. and like a lot of people have said i did see crazy shit, but i think that may have been a result of being half awake and half asleep so the things you see are pretty much just hallucinations. it's scary at first but just learn to accept it and sometimes it's actually quite enjoyable
April 21, 2010 @ 12:54 PM
curtis50cent

had it once, fell asleep in less than 5 mins again... like stop being a bitch kids...
April 21, 2010 @ 01:32 PM
havok...

had it twice...pretty close to each other as well. id be layin on my stomach, and i had like, a tingly feeling go from my feet up to my neck. i was like...half awake, and my breathing was speeding up and i kept tellin myself to move and i tried, but it wouldnt work. then after a while i jus said fuck it and went to sleep.
April 21, 2010 @ 01:35 PM
rivas

Shit happened to me a couple months ago, was on duty sleepin in my bed i kept hearing the fan in the room blowing and i wanted to lower it but i just could not move at all.
April 21, 2010 @ 01:43 PM
TheOne

had it twice...pretty close to each other as well. id be layin on my stomach, and i had like, a tingly feeling go from my feet up to my neck. i was like...half awake, and my breathing was speeding up and i kept tellin myself to move and i tried, but it wouldnt work. then after a while i jus said fuck it and went to sleep.

lol

this has not happened to me yet.
April 21, 2010 @ 03:27 PM
pierre pierre

I had this about a week ago it felt like someone was holding me down. It seems like the longest 30 seconds of struggling ever. I seriously was trying to kick and move my hands but i couldn't. I even tried to scream thats when my gf woke up and heard a weird humming noise. She shook me and woke me up but was laughing cause of the noise I made. I told her I couldn't move or scream and felt like someone was holding me down. Thats when she told me about sleep paralysis. It still happens and it is pretty scary when it does occur.
April 21, 2010 @ 03:42 PM

Sleep Paralysis don't fuck around. I've had like 3 times already and that shit scares me all the time. Feels like someone's holding me down and I can't move at all. My homie told me to try to move your fingers or count. Fcuk Sleep Paralysis.
April 21, 2010 @ 03:50 PM
Dontkillbill

Real talk , i can get sleep paralysis now almost whenever i want. All i gotta do is sleep on my back and it usually happens. It's pretty crazy.
April 21, 2010 @ 04:32 PM
Its_SONIC

If you have it everyday, you should record yourself while your sleep. And see what happens
April 21, 2010 @ 04:35 PM
SupremeSwagger

Yo this shit happened to me a few years ago. I started dosing off and i woke up and i couldnt move and my door was pushed open and this was a figure saying my name (swear to god,but they say during sleep paralasys you hallucinate sometimes) finally i snapped out of it and till this day i still try to convince myself it was a dream.
April 21, 2010 @ 04:56 PM
VANCITY

April 21, 2010 @ 05:07 PM
Dental Plan

Yo this shit happened to me a few years ago. I started dosing off and i woke up and i couldnt move and my door was pushed open and this was a figure saying my name (swear to god,but they say during sleep paralasys you hallucinate sometimes) finally i snapped out of it and till this day i still try to convince myself it was a dream.

whoa damn its 1 am here and Im bout to go to sleep and after reading this i dont know if i want to.. damn thats scary
April 21, 2010 @ 05:21 PM
April 21, 2010 @ 07:03 PM
brannen

Mind fucks.

I don't know if what I get is sleep paralysis or not, but it usually happens when I'm sick.
I don't know if I'm awake or not, but it'd feel like everything around me is in complete chaos,
and everything is all big and moving fast and I feel like I'm getting crushed. Then I'd finally
wake up and my heart is mad beating. I'd go back to sleep and it would happen again.
April 21, 2010 @ 07:28 PM
fudatskee

used to happen a lot to me but not anymore..last one occured over year and a half ago. Basically, ur feel like someone is on top of u but that is actually ur soul being above ur body. There's no fear in the soul floating away bc ur not dying, it's still "connected" to the body. If u learn to relax and tap on that energy, our soul can actually travel anywhere in the world and come back to ur body.
April 21, 2010 @ 07:42 PM
lifes outro .

i dont know if it's sleep paralysis, but sometimes when im about to fall asleep, i feel like im like lifted, and like really apart from my body. i dont know, its weird but my head feels like it closing in, and if i continue to try to sleep i feel as if my body doesn't move. thats when i spaz the fuck out and end up staying up for a few minutes, because then it usually stops. happens once every few weeks, and scares the living hell out of me.

Please login first to reply.