Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 14, 2010 @ 06:46 AM
lilldavid

awesome pics & fits: www.backyardbill.com/
May 14, 2010 @ 06:46 AM
Denny Crane

Ties Shouldn't be worn with jeans imo.

This is not even an IMO. Someone wearing a tie with jeans means they're out of their depths.

This is a stupid and obvious comment. This thread is about dope NON hb fits....the fits he posts are not common to HB wdywt.....and dope is an opinion.....and stating that one man's opinion doesn't mean everyone else agrees is obvious...stupid. :\ Cmon b.

Seems like nigs hate just to hate.

So, you say my comment is obvious and then respond by explaining the title of the thread? Smart fellow.

I'm well aware of what this thread is about, but my point is: if Teov likes his shitty prep garbage so much, he should just look at it himself, cause nobody else does.
May 14, 2010 @ 07:02 AM
teov

that means you're talking for everybody ?
maybe somebody else appreciate that "prep garbage" besides me

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 14, 2010 @ 07:28 AM
Denny Crane

Not many.
May 14, 2010 @ 07:31 AM
teov

there's more people who like it , judging from the feedbacks on this thread ....

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 14, 2010 @ 08:23 AM
Denny Crane

I'm afraid you're sorely mistaken.
May 14, 2010 @ 01:23 PM
F/22

this is why people say hypebeast knows nothing about fashion^^^

tie with jeans can be done, and looks good when done right
May 14, 2010 @ 03:08 PM
filth

tie with jeans can be done, and looks good when done right

yes,

the style guy has spoken

Wearing a tie with jeans
Is it a faux pas to sport a tie with a nice pair of jeans, or should one stick to the shirt with the top button undone?

[B]I was going to simply answer yes, but I think that needs some qualification. Andy Warhol always looked great in Levi
May 16, 2010 @ 12:53 AM
Lo Pan

May 16, 2010 @ 12:55 AM
faust

^steezy as fuck. damnnnn.
May 16, 2010 @ 02:28 AM
Denny Crane

People say hypebeast knows nothing about fashion (and they're right) because of dumbasses like filth down here who think GQ is the height of it.

You kidding me? This looks terrible.
May 16, 2010 @ 02:35 AM
bird

just because its in GQ doesent mean its ok
May 16, 2010 @ 03:32 AM
filth

People say hypebeast knows nothing about fashion (and they're right) because of dumbasses like filth down here who think GQ is the height of it.

You kidding me? This looks terrible.

chill the fuck out, i didnt want to look through 100 pages off google to find a person wearing jeans with a tie.
May 16, 2010 @ 03:44 AM
JasonHe

chill the fuck out, i didnt want to look through 100 pages off google to find a person wearing jeans with a tie.

Honestly it's not that uncommon for people to wear a tie with jeans and it also depends how it's put together, if you wore a shirt, a tie, and a casual looking blazer with a tie it's okay.

It also depends what shade the denim is, the denim should be, dark, fitting denim without rips tears fades or gay ed hardy prints.
May 16, 2010 @ 03:52 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

STFU... everyone is entitled to one's opinion... But u are not even critiquing what's cool or what's not... u are just fuckin' bitching. BOO HOO

u Aussie sounds mad sour... go grab yourself a Popsicle already...

stop bitching and post more fits.

DOPE AS FUCK.. SO DOPE

LMAOOOO

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 16, 2010 @ 03:57 AM
Denny Crane

That's cause you wouldn't have found a good one.
May 16, 2010 @ 04:13 AM
JasonHe

STFU... everyone is entitled to one's opinion... But u are not even critiquing what's cool or what's not... u are just fuckin' bitching. BOO HOO

u Aussie sounds mad sour... go grab yourself a Popsicle already...

Thats not directed at me right?

May 16, 2010 @ 04:37 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Im talking to Denny obviously...

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 16, 2010 @ 02:13 PM
filth

That's cause you wouldn't have found a good one.

honestly, this debate could go on forever, and I would probably never change your opinion, but saying that you should "never" wear jeans with a tie is quite narrow minded.
May 16, 2010 @ 03:52 PM
Lo Pan

May 16, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
chaobro

i dont see why you guys are freaking out about jeans and ties right now
but anyone that needs to quote GQ or even reads GQ seriously...should probably shut the fuck up

you probably think j crew is up to date too
May 17, 2010 @ 03:32 AM
Pretty Joseph

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

May 17, 2010 @ 10:32 AM
karl winslow

but anyone that needs to quote GQ or even reads GQ seriously...should probably shut the fuck up

hey man back up, J. Crew has some good shit, haha.
May 17, 2010 @ 01:03 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

What the hell is up to date? "In style?" If you still care about what's "in style" then you have no style of your own. Real talk.

This is not even an IMO. Someone wearing a tie with jeans means they're out of their depths.

So, you say my comment is obvious and then respond by explaining the title of the thread? Smart fellow.

I'm well aware of what this thread is about, but my point is: if Teov likes his shitty prep garbage so much, he should just look at it himself, cause nobody else does.

Point one makes no sense because it's still an opinion. Unless there's some sort of uniform law that I'm unaware of, a person can wear whatever they want however they want if they like how it looks. I think a person can wear a tie with jeans and pull it off. It's not my cup of tea, but I've seen it done well.

To address your second point, apparently you missed my point in reiterating the purpose of this thread because you're still stating your opinion as fact. That being that case, I was led to believe that the purpose of this thread wasn't obvious to you.

Now, since you claim that you're well aware of this thread's purpose, then you played yourself again. If you bothered to read through this thread, there are plenty of people who keep quoting the stuff teov's posted, meaning that they do like what he posts, which would make you wrong.

Now, since nothing in this thread is to your liking, and ties with jeans are terrible, and prep style is awful, why not enlighten us to how it should be done?
May 17, 2010 @ 03:13 PM
kiko

o hi guys..remember when this thread used to be great and people posted good outfits instead of debating on whether or not ties with jeans are a good look..
May 17, 2010 @ 03:15 PM
faust

this is awesome.
May 17, 2010 @ 03:25 PM
Lo Pan

I just want this to go to the next page so that I don't have to keep looking/scrolling past the chubby filipino boy with boobs.
May 17, 2010 @ 04:09 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I just want this to go to the next page so that I don't have to keep looking/scrolling past the chubby filipino boy with boobs.

quote for help
May 17, 2010 @ 08:34 PM
filth

i dont know how i feel about the shoes in this fit, but its interesting

May 17, 2010 @ 11:58 PM
somet

those shoes are sick and he pulled them off pretty well

Please login first to reply.