The Official Non-HB Dope Style/Fits Thread

Jun 07, 2012 @ 19:27

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Jun 07, 2012 @ 19:44
Jun 07, 2012 @ 19:54

Thread is NON HB styles, you fucking CROUTON
Jun 07, 2012 @ 20:10
^Style is subjective and plus none of these fits are from any HB WDYWT thread you moron

Jun 07, 2012 @ 20:16
You're a fucking idiot, It doesn't matter where you got them, those are all fits I'd expect to see on the wdywt thread on here. The middle one is exactly the type of thing you'd expect to see in there. I don't think you quite understand the simple concept of this thread.
Jun 07, 2012 @ 20:32
^Key word: expected. Not actually posted in that case. Just cause you expected to see the middle fit I posted to be doesn't mean it should be in the wdywt thread.
1 of 3 fits should be in the wdywt thread, so what?

Jun 07, 2012 @ 20:43
No, first off learn to read ''those are all fits I’d expect to see on the wdywt thread'' is what I said. I'll repeat IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU GOT THEM FROM they still fit in the 'hypebeast style' category and the sole idea of this thread is to display fits that are Non-HB style, as the fucking TITLE OF THE THREAD CLEARLY EXPLAINS, the other fucking 200 people that posted in here got the idea - so how didn't you, you extra chromosome motherfucker?
Jun 07, 2012 @ 20:50
This thread is fucking ruined.

Abort.
Jun 07, 2012 @ 21:24
Jun 08, 2012 @ 01:44
Lets get this thread back on track

Sidenote: Yes, that fit I posted was bad. I took the L and moved on.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

Jun 08, 2012 @ 01:59

overdose.

Jun 08, 2012 @ 17:33

Any other retard wanna challenge me saying they're not non-hb styled fits

Jun 08, 2012 @ 17:46

me
Jun 08, 2012 @ 17:52

How the fuck you going to call someone a retard when you failed to grasp the concept of a simple thread, the fits you just posted are considerably different to the previous ones you posted - so you can have a cookie for actually learning something. Now take the L, stop posting in this thread and shut the fuck up, you fucking peanut.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 18:22

Jun 08, 2012 @ 18:37
@ lemonz
That gif always kills me

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

Jun 08, 2012 @ 19:31
^dope
Jun 08, 2012 @ 20:02

Okay, I know this is a bit random, but how does someone get their shirt sleeves rolled at this length? Is it a long sleeve rolled hella high, or is it a short sleeve rolled a few times? I like the look but don't get it. If it's the first one, how doesn't it cut off circulation? And if it's the second one it would be looser than that? Haha hope someone understands my question.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 20:06
It's a long sleeve, can't do it if you're chubby or buff tho. Need a bodytype like his if u want it to look decent.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 20:11
Thanks. And I'm by no means chubby or buff Haha I'm about 510, and weigh 132. But every time I roll up sleeves 3 or 4 times it feels pretty tight, idk how dudes roll them this high. Maybe my sleeves are cut too slim. Thanks
Jun 08, 2012 @ 20:28
Goddamn what happened in here?
Jun 08, 2012 @ 20:33
Well might be the material of your shirts, i can do it with my thin shirts but not with a denim shirt, flannel or double layer shirt.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 20:33

http://veltcanada.tumblr.com/

Jun 08, 2012 @ 21:23
Well might be the material of your shirts, i can do it with my thin shirts but not with a denim shirt, flannel or double layer shirt.

Gotcha. I'll try it out with a thinner one
Jun 08, 2012 @ 21:26
Originally posted by Inactive User

Okay, I know this is a bit random, but how does someone get their shirt sleeves rolled at this length? Is it a long sleeve rolled hella high, or is it a short sleeve rolled a few times? I like the look but don't get it. If it's the first one, how doesn't it cut off circulation? And if it's the second one it would be looser than that? Haha hope someone understands my question.

This is easy to do if you have a slim (not tight as fuck) shirt.

Roll 2-3 times and then pull it up past your elbow.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 21:55
Dudes rocking a blue purse with some moon boots and some booty shorts. smh

I thought it was a girl but damn I don't know anymore...

Jun 09, 2012 @ 01:10

That's Don C's (Kanye West's manager) wife. She's a American Apparel model, and those shoes are Isabel Marant sneaker wedges. They look kinda weird from the front.

Jun 09, 2012 @ 02:31

gay shit
Jun 13, 2012 @ 08:13

http://instagram.com/zanderxmasom

Jun 13, 2012 @ 08:16

Its a heshe

I want to see the world burn

Please login first to reply.