April 11, 2010 @ 11:02 PM
young idiot

that makes sense
April 11, 2010 @ 11:26 PM
illy

this isn't debatable.
sex addictions exist, though i'm sure many people who are just unfaithful use it as an excuse.
/thread.
April 12, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
kkmonte88

when you guys compare sex addicts to drug addicts its a different thing.. See we werent born to have crackpipes glued to our hands and smoke shit. But we were born with a dick or vagina to fuq lol. Its a natural thing. Some people can do it with the same person for 40 years, some cant. The whole psychological getting raped by ur dad thing is true but i mean tiger woods isnt that. He just wants to fuq hot big tittied white women.. lol
April 12, 2010 @ 12:38 AM
Beach2theBay

when you guys compare sex addicts to drug addicts its a different thing.. See we werent born to have crackpipes glued to our hands and smoke shit. But we were born with a dick or vagina to fuq lol. Its a natural thing. Some people can do it with the same person for 40 years, some cant. The whole psychological getting raped by ur dad thing is true but i mean tiger woods isnt that. He just wants to fuq hot big tittied white women.. lol

Exactly. We're arguing if it's real not if everyone who claims to be a sex addict is one. Of course not everyone who claims they're a sex addict is one just like not everyone who has a drink is an alcoholic. It's addiction when you can't literally physically/mentally help but engage in the behavior.

I've been listening to Love Line and watching all of Dr. Drew's shows since I was 12 haha. Also, I took 3 human sexuality classes for my gen ed requirement so I love to debate sexual issues.
April 12, 2010 @ 01:44 AM
kkmonte88

See i watch dr drew and took classes too. On his show he had people who were addicted to sex with and without a tramatic past. The ones without a tramatic past fuqed like chihuahas too. What im trying to say is most people especially ages 20-30 just wanna fuq. with a fuqed up past or not. I fuq my girl 20 times a week sometimes (2-3 times a day) sometimes does that make me a sex addict. Prob not. If i were to fuq my girl and 10 other girls that week I'd most likely be labeled a sex addict by my parents or other people. I still wouldnt consider it a an addiction i just like to have sex lol. I cant literally think physically/mentally/ help but to engage in the behavior so am i a sex addict? Im just like those guys on the dr drew show just like alot of other single people usually who live in city life. One of the guys on the dr drew show said his mom died and hes addicted to sex. No ur addicted to sex becuause you have a dick and want to stick it in a hole. Case closed
April 12, 2010 @ 02:16 AM
kkmonte88

To rephrase wat im saying is this. Sex addiction is two words that define people. When you ask if It's real or not real i dont understand. IF you have sex to cope with pain in the past sexually then thats totally different then if you have sex to have sex YET their both considered sexual addictions. Ive talked to girls who have been raped in the past and asked them if it affected them and they told me no because even before that they were horny. It depends on how you look at it. People on the dr drew show just liked to have sex and even tho some had a past that fueled their sexual drives i dont think its enough to blame it on that, because at the end of the day were all addicted to the release an orgasm gives us?? am i wrong?
April 12, 2010 @ 08:58 AM
Constellations

im addicted to spelling fuck with a q. Do i have a problem?

\X/

April 12, 2010 @ 09:20 AM
why?wolf

This thread is dumb as fuck, If any of you did two seconds of research you would know its not even listed by any organization as an addiction, check american psychological association's website. its all just a bunch of bullshit end thread.
April 12, 2010 @ 09:49 AM
linh

Sex drive comes from testosterone. Sorry ladies, you have only a tiny bit. That's why we guys fuck alot more than you girls do.

It's like a drive. The more testosterone, the more horny they get.

It's just human instinct. If we can't get pussy, then we'll get some heads, if we can't get heads we'll use a fucking hand. razz
April 12, 2010 @ 09:52 AM
jay3091

I think it's BS. It's an excuse to cheat. Lets be honest, we like new pussy. Not an addiction to sex.
April 12, 2010 @ 10:34 AM
hottikatti

stop using "All BS Aside..." in your threads its mad annoying
April 12, 2010 @ 12:23 PM
Failure Pt.5

beach2thebay shut this shit down two pages ago
April 12, 2010 @ 01:46 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

This thread is dumb as fuck, If any of you did two seconds of research you would know its not even listed by any organization as an addiction, check american psychological association's website. its all just a bunch of bullshit end thread.

Hey man don't hate on the thread. I just wanted opinions on what you think about Sex addiction. Reading through these pages they're are some dope contributions and it should be obvious that it is an actual addiction. If you don't like my thread then you can get ooouutt!

April 12, 2010 @ 02:17 PM
havok...

an addiction is something is habit forming to the point where you need it to function properly. and if you stop, it causes severe distress and trauma. so if thats the case, then anything can be an addiction. if a person cant function right without sex, then it can be seen as an addiction. same with those faggots that play World Of Warcraft all day everyday.

Please login first to reply.