Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 19, 2010 @ 04:38 AM

Inactive

^no nigguh. jealousy is a sign of weakness. and youre not suppose to have that if you want her. when that shit kicks in, and youre in the so called "friend" zone. do what friends are allowed to do and suitors arent allowed. Kick it. <---thats when you work your magic.
June 19, 2010 @ 11:37 AM
Sarcaustic

How to cope with feelings of jealousy/Why do i feel jealous of a girl i was never even with but was still tryna get at? sad I'm thinkin maybe its cuz i just realized i was friend zoned? idk.

Why are you jealous?
June 19, 2010 @ 11:58 AM
whenarichniggawantU

How to cope with feelings of jealousy/Why do i feel jealous of a girl i was never even with but was still tryna get at? sad I'm thinkin maybe its cuz i just realized i was friend zoned? idk.

because you're bitchmade.
June 19, 2010 @ 12:12 PM
dizzzzle

How to dump my GF while still keeping her as a friend with benefiets? We've been dating for like a year and a half, but lately this cougar and I have something going onn &). Were both 18 for the record and headed to colleges that are half countries away from each other. (in two months)
June 19, 2010 @ 01:56 PM
MISTUHxPYRO

How to keep fugly psycho stalker girls away for LIFE? Will brief on story in a min.
June 19, 2010 @ 06:49 PM
moosehair

Play hard to get bro..
"If you want a girl to ignore you, chase her.
If you want a girl to chase you, ignore her"

good point every man learns this one eventually...unfortunately i just learned this a few weeks ago you have to play hard to get it interests the girls and leaves them wondering,and if you creep or chase her they get turned off
June 19, 2010 @ 07:28 PM
northwest

I've heard that before. I see the logic behind that.... kind of. But what if the girl appears to have no interest in the first place? Then ignoring her would do no good.. Right? What's the point of ignoring a girl when she appears to not even have interest?

^ When she's in the poultry section, start with smile/smirk and say:

"Hey, I've got some meat that's best used by tonight."

hahaha this is gold.
June 20, 2010 @ 03:50 AM
OneEyeWilly

Play hard to get bro..
"If you want a girl to ignore you, chase her.
If you want a girl to chase you, ignore her"

good point every man learns this one eventually...unfortunately i just learned this a few weeks ago you have to play hard to get it interests the girls and leaves them wondering,and if you creep or chase her they get turned off

This is true. Girls do shit on dudes when they know they are in pursuit. For what its worth though, dont play too hard to get. Theres always that simp ****** willing to do what you wont. And if shes worth it you could be missing out.

and lol at dudes calling ol boy bitch made like their infamous n shit. Being salty about a girl that got away is human, especially seeing her with someone else. Hating on the dude is a different story though broski. Just charge it to the game and on to the next one

May not be the most G advice i could give but its real shit from experience
June 20, 2010 @ 08:43 PM
tsoby

sooo weird thing happened thursday night. me and my friend met up with my girlfriends old best friends there was two of them and two of us. and me and the one girl jen are always super flirty but knew we could never do anything because of her and my girlfriends friendship. but we grinded the majority of the night and when she left i said i want a kiss godnight than she grabbed me and made out with me. than look in my eyes and smiled than made out with me more. than left came back and made out more than we left. than she texted me saying were both in trouble. than we were talking and i was like ya we definately broke some ground tonight you should come over. and she was like i would but i work at 8 am tomo! i was like oh your gay than she saidf well we can always break more ground later smile and we have kinda been talking about it all weekend like what happened. and she says she didnt expect to do it and i definately didnt. and she says she is stoked it happened but was scared my gf would find out. and i want more of her aha my question is do you think she would? or was it just a one time thing. we were both drunk but both remember it and talk to each other about it all stoked it happened
June 20, 2010 @ 09:08 PM
Hypebea$t

sooo weird thing happened thursday night. me and my friend met up with my girlfriends old best friends there was two of them and two of us. and me and the one girl jen are always super flirty but knew we could never do anything because of her and my girlfriends friendship. but we grinded the majority of the night and when she left i said i want a kiss godnight than she grabbed me and made out with me. than look in my eyes and smiled than made out with me more. than left came back and made out more than we left. than she texted me saying were both in trouble. than we were talking and i was like ya we definately broke some ground tonight you should come over. and she was like i would but i work at 8 am tomo! i was like oh your gay than she saidf well we can always break more ground later smile and we have kinda been talking about it all weekend like what happened. and she says she didnt expect to do it and i definately didnt. and she says she is stoked it happened but was scared my gf would find out. and i want more of her aha my question is do you think she would? or was it just a one time thing. we were both drunk but both remember it and talk to each other about it all stoked it happened

[youtube]S0QFLZCH3FI&Autoplay=1[/youtube]
June 20, 2010 @ 09:09 PM
tsoby

lol i know the whole cheaitng thing is playing with fire but i mean forget about that part
June 21, 2010 @ 03:41 PM
tsoby

she is alot hotter.
June 21, 2010 @ 07:01 PM
hools

is it still in violation of the bro code to hook up with my friend's ex when he already has a new girl he's sprung with?
June 21, 2010 @ 07:05 PM
whenarichniggawantU

Ive passed chicks to the homies before. not a big deal. besides, if the girl is willing to be passed around shes nothing to be sweating in the first place.
June 21, 2010 @ 07:19 PM
hools

good point Chadd. always dope advice from you too Infamous, thanks guise
June 21, 2010 @ 08:23 PM
sfree

so my gf has a guy best friend that likes her but..she claims she doesnt like him cause hes too soft and he knows that but she stay with that &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; and im not cool with that shit so what should i do??
June 21, 2010 @ 08:34 PM
whenarichniggawantU

If he was there before you then chance are hell be there after your gone. If hes not gay then hes tryna smash unless of course they haven't messed around already. Theres not really much you can say to her without giving her the impression that you're insecure. id play the same game and be real low-key about it.
June 21, 2010 @ 08:38 PM
Beaner

terrible thread
June 21, 2010 @ 08:44 PM
sfree

yeah theyve been friends before i came along but they were never this close plus the kid has a car and i dont drive till next year im thinkin about threating her with fuckng other hoes so shell get off this kids nuts
June 21, 2010 @ 08:48 PM
Sarcaustic

yeah theyve been friends before i came along but they were never this close plus the kid has a car and i dont drive till next year im thinkin about threating her with fuckng other hoes so shell get off this kids nuts

Lol, don't be so jealous. You're already looking like the bad guy.
June 21, 2010 @ 08:54 PM
Koven

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

June 21, 2010 @ 08:54 PM
Koven

just testing something haha

jew spick nazi fuck kike

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

June 21, 2010 @ 09:02 PM
sfree

ight then so just chill and act like idgaf
June 21, 2010 @ 09:04 PM
Sarcaustic

ight then so just chill and act like idgaf

Yeah. Just keep an eye out though.
June 21, 2010 @ 11:39 PM
havok...

Trust your bitch or dont be in a relationship.

this.
June 22, 2010 @ 12:17 PM
Hellah Fresh

^+1
June 22, 2010 @ 01:38 PM
moosehair

okay so this is really difficult question and a stupid question...but what girl do you prefer more?? 1.hot sluts w/no personality,or 2. wifey material thats okay looking but has a great personality and is like your best freind...im still in highschool and ive dated many different girls but, i havent decided which one i like.both have their pro's and con's...i feel like more theirs no middle ground on this decision what do you guy's think
June 22, 2010 @ 01:47 PM
Sarcaustic

Do you really even have to ask that question? Get the fuck out.
June 22, 2010 @ 01:53 PM
whenarichniggawantU

In high school, fuck as many bitches as you can. never again in your life will you have opportunities like you do now. these bitches are forced to be around you for 8 hours a day for 4 years. Being tied down in HS sucks real shit. no matter how bad your bitch is. Chances are you guys are gonna break up < 1 year after you graduate anyway.
June 22, 2010 @ 02:03 PM
moosehair

In high school, fuck as many bitches as you can. never again in your life will you have opportunities like you do now. these bitches are forced to be around you for 8 hours a day for 4 years. Being tied down in HS sucks real shit. no matter how bad your bitch is. Chances are you guys are gonna break up < 1 year after you graduate anyway.

wow now that you guys put it that way..i was so wrong my bad im gonna look at things alot differently love is b.s anyways..

Please login first to reply.