The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 09, 2010 @ 15:34:40
Good point.

You really make it sound as if she's kinda using him. Or at least, she has power over him.
June 09, 2010 @ 15:56:17
the way i see it is if she can break up with you and still have you do everything for her then what reason does she have to get back with you? she can do the single thing and still keep you for that emotional support.

am not gonna lie, that is the first thing that came to my mind, like is this chick really using me. so i called her and was like fuck that you wanted a break you got it, stop calling me for help

this break stuff makes no sense, if we broke up then i would feel so confused and impatient
June 09, 2010 @ 16:04:11
you did the right thing for sure. by no means should you be her supporter when she wanted the "break"
June 11, 2010 @ 02:54:06
just broke up with my chic. she said, "we either break up or stay together even though i dont love you anymore." and i said whats the points if you dont feel the same, it defeats the whole purpose so we broke up. she calls an hr later, we cool surprisingly, acting like friends and shit. then she tryna kick it and shit and im like iono. and she sounds all sad and hangs up. so she still has feelings for me and im already tryna move on so i barely have any for her. and it kills me in the gut cuz of that, i just feel so fucking bad. smhsmh

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2010 @ 15:30:59
Let go of the old chic(white girl) and got me a new one(Black/Japanese) suckas! B-)
June 11, 2010 @ 19:37:46
Someone explain keeping it G to me. (in regards to females)

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

June 14, 2010 @ 13:23:34
whatever hero says in this thread. remember it and know he will be right. as much as it may hurt to read then, its for the better later. real rap
June 14, 2010 @ 13:25:09
^ How's your shit going, Willy? That crazy (ex? ) you had is still lurking on HB?
June 14, 2010 @ 14:32:39
long story short because she might be but we decided to go our seperate ways. we realized we couldnt give each other what we truly wanted so there was no point in taking it further. lol in not so many words and a few more curses
June 14, 2010 @ 14:59:54
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
June 15, 2010 @ 01:20:10
So I messaged this girl on facebook i went to highschool with, and she keeps replying back with questions and shit. But its all about school because thats what we were originally talking about. I want to either just give her my number and tell her to text me sometime but I don't want it to be just wicked random when I do it. I want to get the subject to something else but IDK how to get a new conversation going without it sounding all random.

June 15, 2010 @ 02:36:21
Why do broads get mad if you two used to talk,it doesn't workout,and you try to holla at her friend? dat jealousy?
June 15, 2010 @ 06:51:01
The much dreaded question was asked yesterday: "What are we?"

What do I say? This chick is just a hook-up to me, honestly. I only did round 2, hoping to get a solid bj from it.
June 15, 2010 @ 08:16:02
How do you get a girl to chase you?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 15, 2010 @ 09:32:26
Why do broads get mad if you two used to talk,it doesn't workout,and you try to holla at her friend? dat jealousy?

Call Jealous girl out on her shit. Make her feel like a dumbass for acting that way. But when you do it, don't be all confrontational with it. Be real smooth, calm, cocky, and a sarcastic smart ass/asshole with it. It'll sting that much more, and you won't look like your mad about it.

The much dreaded question was asked yesterday: "What are we?"
What do I say? This chick is just a hook-up to me, honestly. I only did round 2, hoping to get a solid bj from it.

Be real with her bro, let her know straight up how you feel. Don't beat around the bush with her no matter how rude your might come off, karma's a bitch...

How do you get a girl to chase you?

Play hard to get bro..

"If you want a girl to ignore you, chase her.
If you want a girl to chase you, ignore her"
June 15, 2010 @ 10:55:32
^ I don't wanna be straight up with her, 'cause she's the first girl I hooked up with that has E-cup titties.
June 15, 2010 @ 11:22:56
So I messaged this girl on facebook i went to highschool with, and she keeps replying back with questions and shit. But its all about school because thats what we were originally talking about. I want to either just give her my number and tell her to text me sometime but I don't want it to be just wicked random when I do it. I want to get the subject to something else but IDK how to get a new conversation going without it sounding all random.

never leave it up to a girl to hit you up first. ask for her number son.
June 15, 2010 @ 11:38:15
^ I don't wanna be straight up with her, 'cause she's the first girl I hooked up with that has E-cup titties.

C'mon man. Stop being insecure and get some more options so this problem doesn't happen again. Pics of said E-cup titties tho.

never leave it up to a girl to hit you up first. ask for her number son.

Idk man, I like to give the girl my number so I don't waste my time. If a girl is interested in you she'll hit you up no matter what, compared to you hittin a girl up and her responding to "just be nice".
But try changing the subject and then slide your number in there. If she's in college try to get her to talk about the party scene, and then be like "oh yeah? well here's my #, hit me up sometime. Im outta hear, peace".
June 15, 2010 @ 16:14:39
Play hard to get bro..

"If you want a girl to ignore you, chase her.
If you want a girl to chase you, ignore her"

word

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 15, 2010 @ 18:06:34
They got this one cute chick at school who EVERYONE likes but most of em dont succeed I wanna be different then those clowns, most of tha time I ignore her, what can i do to be different?
June 15, 2010 @ 18:33:31
If everyones on her dick because shes cute try taking an interest in something other than her looks.

all advice in this thread is with the assumption that you have at least a lil bit of game.
June 15, 2010 @ 18:35:22
all advice in this thread is with the assumption that you have at least a lil bit of game.
June 15, 2010 @ 19:00:43
I got game its just this one a lil tough but very possible
June 15, 2010 @ 19:02:35
I got game its just this one a lil tough but very possible

If you got game, then work it out yourself. But why do you want to be with her? Because she's cute?
June 15, 2010 @ 19:04:38
Yeah list some reasons why your interested in her, Im thinking you only want her bcuz every other dude does.
June 15, 2010 @ 19:09:34
how do you guys pick up chicks in non-social areas?
Please login first to reply.
x