Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 30, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
tmwtg

Either way, if you ask someone to a dance isn't it out of line for them to leave after the first 30 minutes and go with someone else? Idgaf if its as friends or not, still seems sus to me.

Shady as fuck, imo.
May 30, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
T-K-G

Oh and lmao at all this "simp" shit. The expression is a joke on this forum, and taken way too far. If you show even the least bit of affection towards a lady or actually care for her you are a "simp". Fuck off with that lame shit, it's not simping to tell a girl you missed her, and it isn't simping to spend time with a girl for other reasons than to smash. You guys need to put that act away, because it's basic human emotion and all you fake g's look stupid as hell trying to act like you don't do the same shit.

It’s not really the generosity factor more than it is about having certain standards and principles that you will uphold no matter what. It’s more about not going for certain things and maintaining an aura of respectability around yourself. Most of these ‘nice guys’ do anything a female wants whenever she wants and let her act any way around them and worst of all, they stay concerned with what she thinks way too much.
May 30, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
franjoli

thinking about gettin this plush toy for this girl i like for her birthday next week. we only chilled like 3 times is that too much?

get her a mold of your cock attached to a hello kitty plush toy

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

May 31, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
RawShack

update:
damn this sunday is gonna be my bday and i copped this gift for the chick cause her bday is next week. mad niggas gon come through, iono if i should give it to her on sunday or wait until later on in the week.

edit: i don't know if ima see her after sunday.
May 31, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
mr mcgibblets

i say pretend to be into it for the pussy until you guys have one last big nigga moment.
May 31, 2012 @ 09:21 AM
xVILLN

TKG,that was a very good read.It actually gave me some sound advice to use. *daps* cool

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 31, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
LA_1201

too many damn feelings in this thread

taskforce bitch mob nigga

June 1, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
snapper pow

don't know what to do about my current girl. she was just a fuck buddy on and off since september. i'd see her mostly every weekend. i knew she wanted a relationship just like a month into it, but i never did cuz i didn't want to be tied down. for some reason she stuck around for the next 8 months all the while i hooked up with girls n shit, and she says she hooked up with no one else, just made out with a few dudes. we decided to become official like a month ago.

shes a flirtatious girl, but i didnt think of it cuz i thought it was just her trying to make me jealous in hopes of getting a relationship out of me. but now that we're together i definitely calmed down with other girls, but she really didn't. she still flirts with other dudes, but i honestly believe her when she says she didnt do anything with them. so i didnt call her out

but this weekend she is going to philly with her best friend (who plays rugby my gf doesnt give a shit about it) to watch some bullshit rugby tournament. my gf is going just so her friend isn't the only girl. but she's staying in a room with 3 other dudes who are playing in the tourney. obviously i was sorta pissed she is staying with other dudes, and is gonna be going out to bars and such. she just went on vaca last week and we only see each other like once/twice a week anyways, and she just goes again. (and is going on like 3 more before summers over, her fams rich$$$)

i don't know what to do, i don't wanna break up with her (tho sometimes i feel this is gonna be best for me in the long run) like i already said comments about how i disapprove about going to philly, but i sorta brushed it off. should i sit her down and tell her if she doesnt calm down im gonna go do my own thing? and i'm prob gonna text her tomorrow while shes on the way to philly saying like "be good in philly you already know im sketched out about you staying with other dudes" faaahhk any good ideas?
June 1, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
tmwtg

Why did you guys become official when you didn't even want a relationship?

I don't get it, man. Btw, read TKG's post above.
June 1, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
snapper pow

Why did you guys become official when you didn't even want a relationship?

I don't get it, man. Btw, read TKG's post above.

i didnt at first, but then i like made out with one of her "friends" (some fake friend girl bullshit) and almost fucked her but i jumped ship cuz it was at a local place where it definitely almost got back to her. at that point i realized i actually cared about this girl and really didn't want to lose her. it was basically then we started to reveal feelings then we became official. i like actually dont want to cheat on this girl and fuck shit up.

and TKG's post def helped, sorta the reason why i am about to really put my foot down about philly (but i like cant force her to stay home) should i text her when shes on the way tomorrow? i'd like to do it in person but i aint gonna see her before then
June 1, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
.kciN

but this weekend she is going to philly with her best friend (who plays rugby my gf doesnt give a shit about it) to watch some bullshit rugby tournament. my gf is going just so her friend isn't the only girl. but she's staying in a room with 3 other dudes who are playing in the tourney. obviously i was sorta pissed she is staying with other dudes, and is gonna be going out to bars and such. she just went on vaca last week and we only see each other like once/twice a week anyways, and she just goes again. (and is going on like 3 more before summers over, her fams rich$$$)

i don't know what to do, i don't wanna break up with her (tho sometimes i feel this is gonna be best for me in the long run) like i already said comments about how i disapprove about going to philly, but i sorta brushed it off. should i sit her down and tell her if she doesnt calm down im gonna go do my own thing? and i'm prob gonna text her tomorrow while shes on the way to philly saying like "be good in philly you already know im sketched out about you staying with other dudes" faaahhk any good ideas?

Ma dude, you're getting walked over here...
So let me get this straight, there will be two girls and three jacked, athletic rugby players in one room AND alcohol... LMAO brother, rugby tournaments where I'm from are all about partying, fucking and drinking as much as you can so I'd put my foot down if I was you, why she would put you in a situation like this in the first place is beyond me, like what kinda girlfriend does that SMH
June 1, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
PKdaGod

don't know what to do about my current girl. she was just a fuck buddy on and off since september. i'd see her mostly every weekend. i knew she wanted a relationship just like a month into it, but i never did cuz i didn't want to be tied down. for some reason she stuck around for the next 8 months all the while i hooked up with girls n shit, and she says she hooked up with no one else, just made out with a few dudes. we decided to become official like a month ago.

shes a flirtatious girl, but i didnt think of it cuz i thought it was just her trying to make me jealous in hopes of getting a relationship out of me. but now that we're together i definitely calmed down with other girls, but she really didn't. she still flirts with other dudes, but i honestly believe her when she says she didnt do anything with them. so i didnt call her out

brah....
June 1, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
snapper pow

damn i just wish i could see her in person to say whats on my mind right now and put her in her place. i dont wanna do it through texting but it might come down to it... literally in the mindset fuck this bitch right now, at least i got fall back pussy and she knows that
June 1, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
.kciN

damn i just wish i could see her in person to say whats on my mind right now and put her in her place. i dont wanna do it through texting but it might come down to it... literally in the mindset fuck this bitch right now, at least i got fall back pussy and she knows that

How old are you bro, if you don't mind me asking, I'm just trying to put this relationship in prospective
June 1, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
snapper pow

How old are you bro, if you don't mind me asking, I'm just trying to put this relationship in prospective

21 im not used to relationships either, she def has more experience with em
June 1, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
.kciN

Damn, and she's your age? Because if so, she's far too old to be playing dumb like this. Like it's common sense, if you are in a committed relationship, you don't go to another city with one of your girlfriends to watch a bunch of other dudes play rugby with the idea of ultimately getting drunk with them and sleeping in their room. Chances are nothing would happen but even so she should understand how putting u in this situation could make you feel and I know she wouldn't like if you went to a women's beach volleyball tournament with one of your boys where you were gonna be staying with three of the players and drinking with them... Bottom line is you don't put your partner through unnecessary stress like that... Like she's clearly not thinking of you or trying to gauge how you feel about it at all...
June 1, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
snapper pow

Damn, and she's your age? Because if so, she's far too old to be playing dumb like this. Like it's common sense, if you are in a committed relationship, you don't go to another city with one of your girlfriends to watch a bunch of other dudes play rugby with the idea of ultimately getting drunk with them and sleeping in their room. Chances are nothing would happen but even so she should understand how putting u in this situation could make you feel and I know she wouldn't like if you went to a women's beach volleyball tournament with one of your boys where you were gonna be staying with three of the players and drinking with them... Bottom line is you don't put your partner through unnecessary stress like that... Like she's clearly not thinking of you or trying to gauge how you feel about it at all...

i really don't think anything would happen, but still to put me in this situation is just shitty of her. i just really wish i realized how fucked up this was when she first told me so i coulda said what had to be said. simp move by me, shiiit even a playa fucks up once in a while right?
June 1, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
tree fiddy

break up with her
June 1, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
snapper pow

break up with her

its gonna suck but this is whats on my mind right now.... next time i see her itll be real talk and may come down to this damn dog
June 1, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
.kciN

i really don't think anything would happen, but still to put me in this situation is just shitty of her. i just really wish i realized how fucked up this was when she first told me so i coulda said what had to be said. simp move by me, shiiit even a playa fucks up once in a while right?

Nah bro, she's not even considering you though, you need to talk to her about it and how it's making you feel. It'll give u a chance to see how see reacts when she has to deal with your concerns too, moments like these in early relationships define them... If she can't at least understand your side and attempt to rectify things in some way then that's probably indicative of the type of person she really is. You're not in the wrong here ma du, you have the right to let her know how all this is making u feel.

June 1, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
SmoothCriminal

Been thru this exact situation minus me ever being official with the girl. But last summer some college jawn tried doing this type of shit to make me jealous and the thing is.. you can't even be mad. Females are attention whores at best, and will do anything that they can to be noticed and liked by new guys. I actually just find it pathetic in most situations.

Hoes will be hoes tho. And if that's your hoe.. she's gonna do whatever you let her.

And probably get banged by some rugby bros honestly. haha
June 1, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
AG23

Hoes will be hoes tho. And if that's your hoe.. she's gonna do whatever you let her.

real ass nigga right here.
June 1, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
snapper pow

wow after all that, and after i sent her a text (short but really to the point so she would realize im not fucing around and would leave her) she replied back with "well youll be proud of me cuz i realized the same thing and am staying home this weekend. maybe she is a good girl... somehow it worked out where we both did the right thing... swag
June 1, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
Virunga

Honestly if you are in a mature committed relationship you should be confident and trusting enough to let a girl be around other guys. After all you can't control another person's life.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

June 1, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
AG23

Honestly if you are in a mature committed relationship you should be confident and trusting enough to let a girl be around other guys. After all you can't control another person's life.

very true. but cmon son, that situation is not and will never be ok.
June 1, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
Dino Spumoni

wow after all that, and after i sent her a text (short but really to the point so she would realize im not fucing around and would leave her) she replied back with "well youll be proud of me cuz i realized the same thing and am staying home this weekend. maybe she is a good girl... somehow it worked out where we both did the right thing... swag

This is dope. Now you just gotta make sure you hang with her this weekend and probably take her out so she didn't give up her weekend for you.
June 2, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
sosro

My first relationship just ended about a week ago, this shits fking hard to cope with, any advice for a rookie to make this shit easier hb?
June 2, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
Pantic

It's not going to get easy b, first one is hard as fuck.
Some small advice is to stop contact with her, don't bite into her breadcrumbs and small signals, they don't mean shit and you gonna have a much harder time moving on like that. Doing wild stuff with the boys usually help me, like cross driving, paint ball, drifting, crazy parties etc. Things like that makes you wonder why you even wanted to spend your time in a relationship, when hanging out with the boys is so much more fun.

And get the pussy asap, won't make it easier but it sucks if she's the first one to fuck someone else.
June 2, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
RawShack

that first week gonna be hard bruh, but eventually you'll get over it. try to do you and start lookin' for new chicks you can talk to.
June 2, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
PKdaGod

It's not going to get easy b, first one is hard as fuck.
Some small advice is to stop contact with her, don't bite into her breadcrumbs and small signals, they don't mean shit and you gonna have a much harder time moving on like that. Doing wild stuff with the boys usually help me, like cross driving, paint ball, drifting, crazy parties etc. Things like that makes you wonder why you even wanted to spend your time in a relationship, when hanging out with the boys is so much more fun.

And get the pussy asap, won't make it easier but it sucks if she's the first one to fuck someone else.

this. keep that mental busy fam, don't lay around and think. do hw, go for walks, hell, even start smoking cigs if you haven't before. you gotta get in a new routine. and what Pantic said is right, you gotta be the first to get into the next relationship, you gotta beat her.

mainly remember to keep ur head up, there is gonna be a better girl around the corner fam, might not be soon but eventually

Please login first to reply.