Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 22, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
No Fuxx Given

Ay fellas what does simpin mean?

Fly on little wing

May 22, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

Ha thanks man I appreciate it. Another quick question though... if she gives me more shit about the boyfriend, how do you think I should respond? I'm thinkin I might just say "what's he got to do with anything" or some dumb shit like that. Then again, I might be tempted to laugh and be like " you ain't got no boyfriend!" Lol

whenever u ask her wassup wit u and her and she responds wit "i have a boyfriend!" jus be like "I aint ask u that" then proceed to ask it again Lol bitches love boldness

www.NickyDsss.com

May 23, 2012 @ 06:48 AM
PKdaGod

Ok. Here is my situation nikkas.

Met this girl at a party about a month and a half ago, hit it off good. Got da #, we've been talking for like a month. We go to the same college too btw. In the span of a month we've went on dates, whenever we go anywhere now we hold hands, we've fucked twice, and we talk nearly everyday at this point. Been semi-serious for about 3-4 weeks now. She's going home for the summer (2 hours away) and i'm staying here. The quarter ends in 2 1/2 weeks. My question is, should I make the girl official? or how do I talk to her that I wanna continue to see her this summer? I like her (no simp) and want that pussy exclusive to me. No homo but she changed a nikka, I wanna be with this girl everyday, she's got brains and beauty.

info on how to ask a girl to be a serious exclusive girlfriend? i'm tryna do this shit thursday, that way we have two weeks here before she leaves as being official and shit
May 23, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
Toriko

If you want exclusive pussy you gotta make it official.
May 23, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
PKdaGod

If you want exclusive pussy you gotta make it official.

word. how do I initiate that tho?
May 23, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
Toriko

well, based on your description it seems that you guys are definitely in the pre-relationship (pretty damn close to a relationship) phase. She is probably just waiting for you to initiate the relationship. (Don't sleep on it cause she may think you're not at all interested and you'll have heavy regrets) It seems like you are close enough to really do anything so take the extra mile and just ask her to be your girlfriend. (your choice on how to ask her) Some girls hate cheesy ass crap while some like you to be upfront and confident. I would probably choose the latter.
May 23, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
PKdaGod

well, based on your description it seems that you guys are definitely in the pre-relationship (pretty damn close to a relationship) phase. She is probably just waiting for you to initiate the relationship. (Don't sleep on it cause she may think you're not at all interested and you'll have heavy regrets) It seems like you are close enough to really do anything so take the extra mile and just ask her to be your girlfriend. (your choice on how to ask her) Some girls hate cheesy ass crap while some like you to be upfront and confident. I would probably choose the latter.

good looks. i'm taking her out for ice cream then asking her at a really scenic place on our campus. it'll be late as fuck out too so we'll be alone. we've had pillow talk before, and we both say that we really like one another, and she constantly tells me how glad she is that she met me, so i should be good, right?
May 23, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
Toriko

good looks. i'm taking her out for ice cream then asking her at a really scenic place on our campus. it'll be late as fuck out too so we'll be alone. we've had pillow talk before, and we both say that we really like one another, and she constantly tells me how glad she is that she met me, so i should be good, right?

Lol not used to committing i see.
May 23, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
PKdaGod

Lol not used to committing i see.

nah. once again I said this bitch changed me, lol c'mon fam
May 27, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
Dino Spumoni

Ha thanks man I appreciate it. Another quick question though... if she gives me more shit about the boyfriend, how do you think I should respond? I'm thinkin I might just say "what's he got to do with anything" or some dumb shit like that. Then again, I might be tempted to laugh and be like " you ain't got no boyfriend!" Lol

whenever u ask her wassup wit u and her and she responds wit "i have a boyfriend!" jus be like "I aint ask u that" then proceed to ask it again Lol bitches love boldness

Thanks bro. I'm there right now and I'm pretty sure she just dodged me on purpose. Passed me off to the dude working the next window and ducked in the back. Feels bad man.
May 27, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
PKdaGod

Thanks bro. I'm there right now and I'm pretty sure she just dodged me on purpose. Passed me off to the dude working the next window and ducked in the back. Feels bad man.

damn fam sad

in other news i'm with that girl now, so s'all good here
May 28, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
justincrediblev2

Sup fellas. Girl and I of one year and a half broke up due to me neglecting the relationship, cause I had finals and shit namsayin. So She ended it and shit. At first, i didn't care. If anything i was more happy. As of late, however, my feelings did a complete 180. i miss this chick so much. Before we broke up, we exchanged texts, and i said some shit i shouldn't have you know, just cause i was heated. We broke up one week ago. I want to get back with her, but i keep seeing this dude with her around school.. No homo doe, the guy is handsome, so i feel threatened. I want to go up to her and tell her i miss her and shit, but im afraid she's moved on already. I also don't want to make it seem like she won, and be like i'm the first one to crack you know, and that shes getting some satisfaction over seeing me hurt.
So. How should i go around to getting her to love me again? I mean, she didn't move on that quick, did she? Is she making me jealous or is she just trying to fill the hole that my dick once occupied?
Keep in mind, we're in high school (seniors) and we lost our virginities to each other.
OR should i just completely forget about her? Right now Im hurting, and i can barely sleep at night due to my thinking about her constantly.
Thanks fam.

Aight so update on this shit if anyone gives a fuck. I went to her house and shit, expecting everything to be better, but she didn't have any of it. She feels like a neglected her too much throughout the relationship, which was true i guess. Also she found a new dude already, nothing official but they're getting to that point. Anyways, now im in depression mode and she won't give me another chance. She doesn't give a fuck that we swapped virginities or that we were each others first true loves. So my next question is: HOW DO I GET OVER A BITCH. QUICK.
May 28, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
falcon0

May 29, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
Exotic

you sound butthurt. She went to the dance with you AS FRIENDS so what were you expecting? If you like her you should make it obvious to her so she can either lead you on or reject you. Start flirting with her more and see how she reacts. If she wants it, you'll be able to tell, but if not you could still be friends no need to get mad just cuz she don't feel the same about you.
May 29, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
BOMAYE

Long story short. Me and this girl have talked for about a year now. We dated for about three months, broke up and went back to "talking" again. That was all cool until recently we stopped talking to each other randomly. Like she usually calls me at night so i was waiting for it, she didnt call one night, so then I didnt hit herup because she didnt call. and it's got to the point were we havent talked for about 3 weeks. What went wrong? Should I even attempt to communicate with her or should I just chalk it up as an L? We weren't official anyway, so im just confused honestly.
May 29, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
PreggGopovich

sad
May 29, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
tmwtg

Long story short. Me and this girl have talked for about a year now. We dated for about three months, broke up and went back to "talking" again. That was all cool until recently we stopped talking to each other randomly. Like she usually calls me at night so i was waiting for it, she didnt call one night, so then I didnt hit herup because she didnt call. and it's got to the point were we havent talked for about 3 weeks. What went wrong? Should I even attempt to communicate with her or should I just chalk it up as an L? We weren't official anyway, so im just confused honestly.

Leave it alone. It seems she's made her choice to stop communication.

Move on, homie. Get some other bitches.
May 29, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
Pantic

Nah that's some bad advice. Definetly try to contact her if you want to. If she's still cold or doesen't wanna invest in keeping contact after that then leave it.
You say that she usually called you at night, you waited and she didn't call and then you didn't contact her.
Maybe she was tired of always having to contact you, and wanted you to do it for a change. But you didn't. She might be feeling just like you right now, or she might just be glad you're not talking, but try figuring it out before just leaving it at least.
May 29, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
PKdaGod

Nah that's some bad advice. Definetly try to contact her if you want to. If she's still cold or doesen't wanna invest in keeping contact after that then leave it.
You say that she usually called you at night, you waited and she didn't call and then you didn't contact her.
Maybe she was tired of always having to contact you, and wanted you to do it for a change. But you didn't. She might be feeling just like you right now, or she might just be glad you're not talking, but try figuring it out before just leaving it at least.

this. call the bitch tomorrow night and if you really want it, simp. say something like "I missed our calls we used to have, what's up with that?" or "i missed you" or something. how bad do you wanna get it?
May 29, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
falcon0

Either way, if you ask someone to a dance isn't it out of line for them to leave after the first 30 minutes and go with someone else? Idgaf if its as friends or not, still seems sus to me.
May 30, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
T-K-G

Too many Simpsons in this thread man, You don't gotta read all this shit, but its real rap and will help niggas out.

It's not really the generosity factor more than it is about having certain standards and principles that you will uphold no matter what. It's more about not going for certain things and maintaining an aura of respectability around yourself. Most of these 'nice guys' do anything a female wants whenever she wants and let her act any way around them and worst of all, they stay concerned with what she thinks way too much.

What rules do you have that a female must follow if she is to deal with you? What things will you say no to? If she says, "Can I chill with my male friend this weekend? He wants to invite me to a party," what will you say? The nice guy will say something along the lines of, "Sure, I trust you baby. Go ahead and have fun." Why? Because his whole mentality is around PLEASING a woman, therefore making him her inferior. A real man will be like, "Listen, don't ask me something like that again. If you're going to deal with me, it's going to be me and you... not me, you and the male homies. If you can't respect that, we should save ourselves some time and go our separate ways because it's not going to work out."

Don't worry about how your actions just directly affect a woman's emotions. Your first goal is to maintain respect way before it is about pleasing. Realize that you are not here to cater to her emotional state. That's the problem with nice guys. They don't have a personality of their own. They sort of morph into whatever they imagine the girl they are currently in the presence of wants. They turn into butlers and do whatever it takes to 'please' her. That is following, not leading. Realize that any one woman is not that important. What what she has between her legs, billions of other beings on this planet have. What makes her important is her actual personality and morals and how she deals with you and how you connect with her.

Another key is recognizing that a woman fits into YOUR program. You don't fit into hers. That's why I say have higher priorities than a woman. Have things that you are into and enjoy doing on a regular basis. These should be activities that you put ahead of rushing out to hang out with her. People like to play these phone games to give the illusion they are busy, and it works for a little while... but as with all tricks, tactics and routines, it falls apart. GENUINELY make yourself busy. You might tell your woman, "I'm about to be out here hunting, so I won't be back until 9 tonight." She will sit there and think about you, wondering what you're doing. The 'nice guy' will sit at home wondering what she is doing and waiting up on her. In other words, playing the role of a woman. Women want to wait up on a man, not the other way around. Don't be no koala bear and stay all on a woman's back.

So with that said, your life should be enjoyable way before you start dealing with a woman. Maybe you like hunting, working out, relaxing at a lounge, bowling, playing the guitar, writing or whatever. Focus on enjoying your life FIRST. Focus on handling your priorities FIRST. When you do that, you are naturally LEADING. You end up being a way more interesting person in general because you have things you like to do and are able to expose her to a new world.

If you take a woman out, either she likes it or she doesn't. If she doesn't, don't try to rearrange things next time and please her. Find another woman that's into what you're into. A woman is supposed to follow up behind the man, not the other way around. A key realization most nice guys fail to make is that not every woman, especially a pretty woman, is for you. If you take her out somewhere and she doesn't like it and is whining and complaining, that's highly likely to be a female you don't want to be dealing with.

One of the key things women love is CONFIDENCE. You can't develop real confidence by being a woman appeaser. You can never read a woman's mind and know what she wants. She doesn't even know what she wants. Therefore, you are shooting in the dark and you cannot develop confidence on such instability. By doing your own thing and focusing on your OWN interests, you can be WAY more confident, because you actually know what you want. How that transfers into dealing with the woman is that you now maintain control. Instead of saying something like, "Baby, what movie would you like to see? And would you like to go to a dinner too? And what restaurant?" you can say, "Say baby, I'm going bowling tonight. Come on out with me... and after we gonna hit up the steakhouse after." Or you can flip it up, get her input, and yet still maintain control of the situation... "So after we go bowling, we gonna go out to eat. I want you to pick a restaurant that's a little different than our usual."

None of that involves not being nice, but what it does involve is not being a punk. Women don't like punks, followers and men that lack confidence. A leader maintains control without being controlling. That's what you have to do as a man. As much as this feminism nonsense has flooded society, talking about that 50/50 men and women are completely equal nonsense, women naturally gravitate towards men they look up to and can respect and feel safe around. If all of these women wanted complete equals, they'd go mess with other women.

Negroes got brainwashed with television, rnb, and just a host of other material that promoted sucker behavior. Then they get these expectations of the kind of guy they should be, which is this goofy, appeasing character, and they find out it doesn't work and get bitter. Disappointment is the gap between one's expectations and reality. You were brainwashed with an unrealistic image of what a man should be and you get disappointed when reality doesn't reward that false image of manhood. That's why I don't really watch television, nor do I listen to RnB music that much unless it's grooving. That slow, sappy, whiny RnB is a no-go with me.

THIS is why women usually go for 'thugs' over the 'nice guys.' The thugs embody many more of these characteristics than the 'nice guy'. They don't care about what a woman thinks and they go out and do their own thing. They can take control and demonstrate their strength. They can expose a woman to a whole new world she hasn't seen before. You too can do all these things and yet maintain your generosity. Stop letting these women change you around and LEAD and LIVE. Stop trying to please women and instead focus on finding the one who naturally finds pleasure with the way you live your life.
May 30, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
Dino Spumoni

Either way, if you ask someone to a dance isn't it out of line for them to leave after the first 30 minutes and go with someone else? Idgaf if its as friends or not, still seems sus to me.

I think it is, definitely. I'd call her out on it, but not make a huge deal about it. Let her be the one to make a huge deal about you calling her out, then just laugh it off like whatever bitch.

Also, if this happens again, you should confront the guy about it. Grab his shoulder and say "let's go for a walk." This works particularly well if you're Italian, trust me, lol. Tell him he's gonna have a hard time dancing when his legs don't work anymore.

Haha, well even if you don't want to go mafioso on him, you're main concern is keeping the dude away from your girl at all costs. You want her to forget she even met him.
May 30, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
Pantic

Oh and lmao at all this "simp" shit. The expression is a joke on this forum, and taken way too far. If you show even the least bit of affection towards a lady or actually care for her you are a "simp". Fuck off with that lame shit, it's not simping to tell a girl you missed her, and it isn't simping to spend time with a girl for other reasons than to smash. You guys need to put that act away, because it's basic human emotion and all you fake g's look stupid as hell trying to act like you don't do the same shit.
May 30, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
.Lord.

TKG speaking that real though.
May 30, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
MVRCUS

Oh and lmao at all this "simp" shit. The expression is a joke on this forum, and taken way too far. If you show even the least bit of affection towards a lady or actually care for her you are a "simp". Fuck off with that lame shit, it's not simping to tell a girl you missed her, and it isn't simping to spend time with a girl for other reasons than to smash. You guys need to put that act away, because it's basic human emotion and all you fake g's look stupid as hell trying to act like you don't do the same shit.

fuckin simp.
May 30, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
PKdaGod

Quoted for fucking truth
May 30, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
RawShack

thinking about gettin this plush toy for this girl i like for her birthday next week. we only chilled like 3 times is that too much?
May 30, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
PKdaGod

thinking about gettin this plush toy for this girl i like for her birthday next week. we only chilled like 3 times is that too much?

nah nigga. 3 times is good. not like you dropping mad $$$, just a lil something. i'd say go for it my du
May 30, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
Virunga

true i agree but TKG did have some good points mainly about having hobbies and a life outside of a girl.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

May 30, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
Pantic

fuckin simp.

Awww cute you want payback from wdywt. Dude you got a simp poem tattooed on your fat arm and you wear yellow breast cancer bracelets, fuck outta here.

Please login first to reply.