Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 4, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
Bloxhead

suspended

Just go on a date. I'm sure she likes you still and will definitely show it once she sees you again.
Its easy for girls to say shit over texts nah mean?

I'm That Nigga.

May 4, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
mrh

yeah sounds like you shouldnt care what she said there and just get her on a date, should change things no problem
May 4, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
bliggy

How do I get her on a date now then? Ask to kick it (not date) during a different day or what?
May 4, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
Pantic

Probably not gonna happen, you went wrong by cutting contact since she didn't initiate it either and she probably lost interest during that week+. I would say stop chasing, but that's just me.
May 5, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
goldengoose

what do i do when a girl is pissed off at me? honestly don't even know what i did...pretty sure she likes me too
how do i show her that i actually care about her?
May 5, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
Lemonz

^Buy her something nice, tell her you're sorry.

inb4 simp
May 5, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
goldengoose

sorry for what though? i honestly dont know what i did. we had lunch at school and afterschool she was just cold
do girls get pissed off if she thinks a guy is just "leading them on"?
i understand i gotta simp a little but i don't want to be a faggot
May 5, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
tmwtg

Yo, why is simp advice being given in these past few posts?

What happened to dmwalking or whoever who enlightened all of us with smart advice?

@ goldengoose: If your girl is mad at you (and you didn't even do anything to her), ignore her until she comes running back.

@ modernmischief: Cut off all contact and see if she comes back. If she doesn't initiate and has gotten cold like you said, it's obvious she doesn't feel the same. I say at the worst, break up with her.

Honestly, this shit is ridiculous. I know you guys like/love your girls, but a relationship is 50/50. Stop with this fucking simping/one-itis.
May 5, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
tree fiddy

-Met this girl at this party bus during the club
-Started talking, danced, and made out a couple times
-Exchange numbers and start texting
-Talked on the phone and ended up telling her, "I'm not looking for anything serious right now since I just got out of a relationship, but if something serious does happen then it happens."
-Her friend (who I'm pretty cool with) told me she's interested and she has a good feeling about me.
-Keep talking
-I stop talking to her for a bit; cut off contact to get her to miss me
-Don't talk for a week amd some number of days
-I hit her up today because I didn't have shit to do
-I flirt with her a little and tell her we should go out on a date but she says we shouldn't kick it because she's looking for something serious and says that we should be friends
-I say I'm fine with that

Did she mean it when she said that? I'm still tryna smash so if she means what she said, how do I go about smashing?

you already fucked up by being too straight up, should just wait til she hits you up

Idk how I feel about my relationship anymore man.Being in the military and having a long distance relationship fucking sucks,but I love her and want her to be my wife one day .Me and my girl have been together since august and she hasn't told any of her friends or roommates about me,I asked her if she told her roommates that she has a man,and she said "No why would I tell them". And she isnt "In a relationship" with me on Facebook,I know that sounds childish as fuck on some high school shit,but it makes me feel like she has something to hide,or that she's still talking to her ex or some shit you know. She also rarely texts me first or calls,doesnt tell me that she misses me or nothing like she used to do,I feel like im always reaching out to her,if she loved me like she says she does then she'd make an effort. Idk man I fucking love this girl though,I've never been into a girl as hard as ive been into this one,and I want her to be around for a long time,but this last week has been making me feel like it could be coming to an end,like shes replaced me while ive been gone for these 8 months. Maybe im just looking to deep into it,and I come home in six weeks so things could be different in person,but fuck theres so much shit going through my head dude.

yo its obvious you're into her more than she is into you. man she got you wrapped up son aint good for your health b. real talk she's probably found someone already and just keeping you on the side. and besides clearly she doesnt view you guys as in a relationship. shit like this aint worth it, just end whatever it is you think you have with her
May 18, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
craigsagersuit

help me out hb

going out with this girl tomorrow for our first date. a homie told me she told him she was feelin me and asked him to tell me to give her a call. and so i did. we know each other(had a couple of classes together) but we weren't that close. so my plan was to make us an itinerary for the night, she asked me to come with her to her choir performance after school.

and my plan afterwards was to just chill, get some froyo, hit up barnes & nobles and read some books (homegirl suggested), and i was planning to take her to the santa monica pier at night and hang out over there until i have to take her home.

is that too plain? should i add more activities for us to do? if so can y'all give some suggestions. what y'all do for your first date that worked?

it's the first time she's gonna be on a date so i want to make it memorable. ya boy's a senior in high school(18 y/old)

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 18, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
AG23

Idk how I feel about my relationship anymore man.Being in the military and having a long distance relationship fucking sucks,but I love her and want her to be my wife one day .Me and my girl have been together since august and she hasn't told any of her friends or roommates about me,I asked her if she told her roommates that she has a man,and she said "No why would I tell them". And she isnt "In a relationship" with me on Facebook,I know that sounds childish as fuck on some high school shit,but it makes me feel like she has something to hide,or that she's still talking to her ex or some shit you know. She also rarely texts me first or calls,doesnt tell me that she misses me or nothing like she used to do,I feel like im always reaching out to her,if she loved me like she says she does then she'd make an effort. Idk man I fucking love this girl though,I've never been into a girl as hard as ive been into this one,and I want her to be around for a long time,but this last week has been making me feel like it could be coming to an end,like shes replaced me while ive been gone for these 8 months. Maybe im just looking to deep into it,and I come home in six weeks so things could be different in person,but fuck theres so much shit going through my head dude.

LOL real talk i almost thought i was the ex for a second.....times didnt match up though hahah
May 18, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
Dino Spumoni

help me out hb

going out with this girl tomorrow for our first date. a homie told me she told him she was feelin me and asked him to tell me to give her a call. and so i did. we know each other(had a couple of classes together) but we weren't that close. so my plan was to make us an itinerary for the night, she asked me to come with her to her choir performance after school.

and my plan afterwards was to just chill, get some froyo, hit up barnes & nobles and read some books (homegirl suggested), and i was planning to take her to the santa monica pier at night and hang out over there until i have to take her home.

is that too plain? should i add more activities for us to do? if so can y'all give some suggestions. what y'all do for your first date that worked?

it's the first time she's gonna be on a date so i want to make it memorable. ya boy's a senior in high school(18 y/old)

I would not recommend reading on a date. No way. I've never been to Cali and don't know what your town/area is like, but if you can do something kind of adventurous, it will absolutely be memorable for her. One time on a first date, I was with this girl in her hometown, walking around downtown, and we saw this art space with all the lights off but the front door wide open. She said she had never even been in there before, but we decided to go in. It was pitch black and I was holding up her lighter like a lantern. This girl grabbed my hand and I felt like Indiana Jones lol. We walked up to all three floors, then finally exited out the back door and saw that it lead out to the rear balcony on the river. I made a comment about how beautiful the view was, and this girl straight up grabbed me and we started making out. Her pussy was so wet and I ended up fucking her right there up against the side of the building, dead serious. Amazing night.

Anyway, these kinds of opportunities don't always present themselves, but just keep it in mind. Don't even let this girl mention Barnes & Noble bro. You gotta keep shit exciting.
May 18, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
craigsagersuit

help me out hb

I would not recommend reading on a date. No way. I've never been to Cali and don't know what your town/area is like, but if you can do something kind of adventurous, it will absolutely be memorable for her. One time on a first date, I was with this girl in her hometown, walking around downtown, and we saw this art space with all the lights off but the front door wide open. She said she had never even been in there before, but we decided to go in. It was pitch black and I was holding up her lighter like a lantern. This girl grabbed my hand and I felt like Indiana Jones lol. We walked up to all three floors, then finally exited out the back door and saw that it lead out to the rear balcony on the river. I made a comment about how beautiful the view was, and this girl straight up grabbed me and we started making out. Her pussy was so wet and I ended up fucking her right there up against the side of the building, dead serious. Amazing night.

Anyway, these kinds of opportunities don't always present themselves, but just keep it in mind. Don't even let this girl mention Barnes & Noble bro. You gotta keep shit exciting.

i feel ya, thanks for the heads up. but yeah our city is pretty boring since it's in the valleys so it's a couple miles from the city. also i was thinking mini-golf? yay/nay?

May 18, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
Pantic

Hell yeah mini golfing is a good idea, just not if you really suck
May 18, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
unemployed

virgin here
May 18, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
Dino Spumoni

Alright, so I've been crushin on this girl for a few months now. Not simpin, I've gotten with a couple other girls since then, but this girl is the one I really want. I don't act creepy or anything, it's just like if I see her I talk to her, and I've asked her out twice, but she just kinda brushed me off. I asked her out just about 2 weeks ago and she said "I have a boyfriend now." I was a little bummed but I just moved on.

So this past weekend I went to get some ice cream and SURPRISE!! The girl works there!!! I didn't even know this. So she initiates conversation, asking me how I did on finals, whether I'm taking any classes over the summer... before I know it, she's actually flirting with me. Then she gave me my ice cream for free and continued to flirt with me a little longer, even with another customer behind me. Idk if the boyfriend is already history or if he ever even existed, but it seems like there might still be hope for me.

Now I've already decided that I'm gonna go back when she's working and say some shit like, "You should let me get you back for that ice cream" and offer to buy her a drink or something. Question is, when would you guys do it? It's been 4 days and I was thinking about waiting like a week and a half or so. After all, who gets ice cream that often? Plus I can’t be acting simpy and shit. What does HB think?
May 18, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
Ferdi

Alright, so I've been crushin on this girl for a few months now. Not simpin, I've gotten with a couple other girls since then, but this girl is the one I really want. I don't act creepy or anything, it's just like if I see her I talk to her, and I've asked her out twice, but she just kinda brushed me off. I asked her out just about 2 weeks ago and she said "I have a boyfriend now." I was a little bummed but I just moved on.

So this past weekend I went to get some ice cream and SURPRISE!! The girl works there!!! I didn't even know this. So she initiates conversation, asking me how I did on finals, whether I'm taking any classes over the summer... before I know it, she's actually flirting with me. Then she gave me my ice cream for free and continued to flirt with me a little longer, even with another customer behind me. Idk if the boyfriend is already history or if he ever even existed, but it seems like there might still be hope for me.

Now I've already decided that I'm gonna go back when she's working and say some shit like, "You should let me get you back for that ice cream" and offer to buy her a drink or something. Question is, when would you guys do it? It's been 4 days and I was thinking about waiting like a week and a half or so. After all, who gets ice cream that often? Plus I can’t be acting simpy and shit. What does HB think?

i would say you got a nice invitation to a date son. i would not take too long to go there and not go there to soon either. so yeah wait a week and a half or so. then ask her out to get back to that free icecream. catch up stories blabla etc the usual shit. you my man, got a golden chance ;) knock that fucker in the hole son. HB is rooting for ya
May 18, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
Dino Spumoni

Ha thanks man I appreciate it. Another quick question though... if she gives me more shit about the boyfriend, how do you think I should respond? I'm thinkin I might just say "what's he got to do with anything" or some dumb shit like that. Then again, I might be tempted to laugh and be like " you ain't got no boyfriend!" Lol
May 18, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
Pantic

If she mentions the boyfriend again you just back off and stop talking to her, pretty simple
May 19, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
stalker46ss

My neighborhood park has lots of middle school aged girls runnin round n about. Thinking of pulling a bangbus type of move here where i go up and just try n getem horny and smash right in the woods by the side. Any1 know how this can go about?
May 19, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
YK

need some help. Been dating my girl for 6 months been talking for about 8 months and she leaves for college in 3 months. I miss her alot when i dont see her for a day what can i do to miss her less and make it easier when she goes to college.

Please help me

where the azn girls at

May 19, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
JStorm803

Got caught jacking off to Hannah Montana again this morning. Any idea on how to fap stealthier?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 19, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
justincrediblev2

Sup fellas. Girl and I of one year and a half broke up due to me neglecting the relationship, cause I had finals and shit namsayin. So She ended it and shit. At first, i didn't care. If anything i was more happy. As of late, however, my feelings did a complete 180. i miss this chick so much. Before we broke up, we exchanged texts, and i said some shit i shouldn't have you know, just cause i was heated. We broke up one week ago. I want to get back with her, but i keep seeing this dude with her around school.. No homo doe, the guy is handsome, so i feel threatened. I want to go up to her and tell her i miss her and shit, but im afraid she's moved on already. I also don't want to make it seem like she won, and be like i'm the first one to crack you know, and that shes getting some satisfaction over seeing me hurt.
So. How should i go around to getting her to love me again? I mean, she didn't move on that quick, did she? Is she making me jealous or is she just trying to fill the hole that my dick once occupied?
Keep in mind, we're in high school (seniors) and we lost our virginities to each other.
OR should i just completely forget about her? Right now Im hurting, and i can barely sleep at night due to my thinking about her constantly.
Thanks fam.
May 19, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

Just talk to her and tell her you're sorry and ask if you can still at least be friends and I guarantee you'll be fucking again in a week. You don't gotta say I miss you and shit.

I'm That Nigga.

May 19, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
AG23

need some help. Been dating my girl for 6 months been talking for about 8 months and she leaves for college in 3 months. I miss her alot when i dont see her for a day what can i do to miss her less and make it easier when she goes to college.

Please help me

try not being a simp. that might help.
May 22, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
craigsagersuit

update: first date went well, took her mini-golfing and chilled at the beach at night. we pretty much clicked right away. kissed a couple of times as well. she even added if we could do this again sometime.

2 days later i asked her if she wanted to go on a study date with me and she was quick to say yes. but today, i texted her if we were still going and chick was undecided b/c of her mom. told her to hit me up later and she never bothered texting/calling me back. she blowing me off or should i give her benefit of the doubt?

May 22, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
D. Rose

the way you described how things went previously, give her benefit of the doubt. i wouldn't trip off about it.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

May 22, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
craigsagersuit

the way you described how things went previously, give her benefit of the doubt. i wouldn't trip off about it.

should i wait for her to make the move now?

May 22, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
tmwtg

^ Ball's in her court, my man. Don't be too clingy. You're playing it just right.

PS - Remember: "Give her the gift of missing you."
May 22, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
craigsagersuit

thanks tellmewhentogo & D.Rose. 'preciate it fellas

Please login first to reply.