Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 25, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
HandsOfZeus

I don't love my gf any more, but I don't know how to end it because I do not want to hurt her feelings.
April 25, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
backlikethat

^ i've seen it done. didn't work out for me though. I would advise against them.. you're still mad young and to be honest, you should try to get as much pussy in as you can. You'll have plenty of time to be in relationships when you're older but there is the argument of being in a relationship and going through a break up to gain knowledge and become more mature but i'm not sure it's worth it.. Just have them bitches chase you and get dat cat wet, ya heard!

Lets say that im a Christian and don't believe in sex before marriage. (Same as the girl)
Whats your thought then?
April 25, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
jaded

I don't love my gf any more, but I don't know how to end it because I do not want to hurt her feelings.

Yeah but you're also going to hurt her feelings if you stay in the relationship after coming to the realization that you don't love her anymore, so you might as well end it so you can both get on with your lives.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 25, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
jaded

^ i've seen it done. didn't work out for me though. I would advise against them.. you're still mad young and to be honest, you should try to get as much pussy in as you can. You'll have plenty of time to be in relationships when you're older but there is the argument of being in a relationship and going through a break up to gain knowledge and become more mature but i'm not sure it's worth it.. Just have them bitches chase you and get dat cat wet, ya heard!

Lets say that im a Christian and don't believe in sex before marriage. (Same as the girl)
Whats your thought then?

That's actually the only time I've seen it work. I worked with a guy that is Mormon and so is his wife, they met as teenagers through the church and didn't have sex until they were married.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 25, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
bliggy

You have to disregard her feelings in this situation dude. Be real with her and yourself. A relationship is two people and if one isn't feeling it anymore, and you've already decided you want out and you don't love her anymore, end it. You're wasting her time and dragging her along just because you want to spare her feelings. You're prolonging the inevitable, which will make things worse for her. Plus staying in something you aren't feeling is gonna waste your time too. Trust me when I say you're going to be unhappy if you stay when you don't love her anymore.

...now someone answer my question.
April 25, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
HandsOfZeus

You have to disregard her feelings in this situation dude. Be real with her and yourself. A relationship is two people and if one isn't feeling it anymore, and you've already decided you want out and you don't love her anymore, end it. You're wasting her time and dragging her along just because you want to spare her feelings. You're prolonging the inevitable, which will make things worse for her. Plus staying in something you aren't feeling is gonna waste your time too. Trust me when I say you're going to be unhappy if you stay when you don't love her anymore.

...now someone answer my question.

well i only saw one of your posts, and i doubt she is playing hard to get just move on.
April 25, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
W33ZY

Whats your thought then?

Some say that makes for a better connection.. but in the end it's really all up to you man. Still gotta be able to have fun, but i'm not saying you can't have fun while being with her..

EDIT: Bliggy, yo girls are ruthless man. you can never truly tell what signs theyre giving you and what not.. just do your thing and don't look back for her. Maybe she'll look and see you ahead and change her mind
April 25, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
bliggy

Y'all are right. Thanks.
April 25, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
D. Rose

Yeah but you're also going to hurt her feelings if you stay in the relationship after coming to the realization that you don't love her anymore, so you might as well end it so you can both get on with your lives.

Truth. Get it done sooner than later.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

April 25, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
undercoverism

Truth. Get it done sooner than later.

be straight up with ya shit mayn
April 25, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
Pantic

Aight so i was flirting with a girl some time ago, we hung out once but not alone and some time after that we were texting and i asked if she wanted to hang out just the two of us. No reply came, so i decided i was done and didn't text her anymore. Like a week after she hit me up saturday night just small talking, now i havent texted her since but i kind of want to. I know im a bitch for doing it but i was really feeling her, past the "i want to smash" stage.
April 25, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
charlie.brown

Aight so i was flirting with a girl some time ago, we hung out once but not alone and some time after that we were texting and i asked if she wanted to hang out just the two of us. No reply came, so i decided i was done and didn't text her anymore. Like a week after she hit me up saturday night just small talking, now i havent texted her since but i kind of want to. I know im a bitch for doing it but i was really feeling her, past the "i want to smash" stage.

why do girls do this? Me and this girl used to flirt at school and through txt. But whenever i wanted to hang just us two i never got a txt back...then she would txt me about a week later as if i never asked her to hang...shit had me bugging...needless to say i never hit her up anymore so i would do the same. I just felt as if i was going out of my way to hang but only for her to never respond you knw?
April 25, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
goldengoose

shit happened to me all the time
even though it seems like most girls are flirty, they're just being nice and don't realize that they're leading guys on
only way to know for sure is when you are flirting with her, be super physical with her and try to bring in some sexual tension
April 27, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
jacobsever

So I hooked up with an ex girlfriend the other day. Only thing is, she has a boyfriend, and I was 100% aware of that before hand. Does that make me a shitty person? I mean, the dude sucks, and this chick is super hot. And technically I didn't cheat or anything.

April 27, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
Virunga

^ No it's not your fault she cheated she's the one in a relationship and it's her decision to stay faithful or not.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

April 27, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
HYPELO

any1 been successful getting with a girl that has a bf? i'm not talking about ex's
April 27, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
sellme

any1 been successful getting with a girl that has a bf? i'm not talking about ex's

^
April 27, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
jacobsever

A couple times.

April 28, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
Pantic

A couple times.

Come on boy don't front like that, your twitter states you are too big of a pussy to even get at a girl that approaches YOU at a god damn nightclub and you mean to tell me you have game to get a girl that's already taken.....
April 28, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
jawesome

That's some faggot shit, goin' after a girl that's already taken.

Instagram: prxsh

April 28, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
mrh

yup

so me and the chick i've taken out a handful of times have really fallen off in like the last month, nothin going on at all with us atm. Now nothing was ever serious with us and nothing happened that wouldve made it an actual end, so what'd be the best approach at getting shit going again with her
April 28, 2012 @ 10:38 AM
Based Sherane

A couple times.

homewrecking faggot

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168849/

April 29, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
modernmischief

Idk how I feel about my relationship anymore man.Being in the military and having a long distance relationship fucking sucks,but I love her and want her to be my wife one day .Me and my girl have been together since august and she hasn't told any of her friends or roommates about me,I asked her if she told her roommates that she has a man,and she said "No why would I tell them". And she isnt "In a relationship" with me on Facebook,I know that sounds childish as fuck on some high school shit,but it makes me feel like she has something to hide,or that she's still talking to her ex or some shit you know. She also rarely texts me first or calls,doesnt tell me that she misses me or nothing like she used to do,I feel like im always reaching out to her,if she loved me like she says she does then she'd make an effort. Idk man I fucking love this girl though,I've never been into a girl as hard as ive been into this one,and I want her to be around for a long time,but this last week has been making me feel like it could be coming to an end,like shes replaced me while ive been gone for these 8 months. Maybe im just looking to deep into it,and I come home in six weeks so things could be different in person,but fuck theres so much shit going through my head dude.
April 29, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
Virunga

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jody

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

April 29, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
loop

thats some depressing shit modern i feel for you
April 29, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
jawesome

Idk how I feel about my relationship anymore man.Being in the military and having a long distance relationship fucking sucks,but I love her and want her to be my wife one day .Me and my girl have been together since august and she hasn't told any of her friends or roommates about me,I asked her if she told her roommates that she has a man,and she said "No why would I tell them". And she isnt "In a relationship" with me on Facebook,I know that sounds childish as fuck on some high school shit,but it makes me feel like she has something to hide,or that she's still talking to her ex or some shit you know. She also rarely texts me first or calls,doesnt tell me that she misses me or nothing like she used to do,I feel like im always reaching out to her,if she loved me like she says she does then she'd make an effort. Idk man I fucking love this girl though,I've never been into a girl as hard as ive been into this one,and I want her to be around for a long time,but this last week has been making me feel like it could be coming to an end,like shes replaced me while ive been gone for these 8 months. Maybe im just looking to deep into it,and I come home in six weeks so things could be different in person,but fuck theres so much shit going through my head dude.

be straight up with her, or scheme here fb if she left that shit logged on. You for real don't want to be played man, I've had that feel temporarily so I wouldn't say it's a bitch move to do the latter. No hate, but I think it's too early for you to be sayin' you wanna marry her and shit, keep that shit in your head lol...

Instagram: prxsh

April 29, 2012 @ 11:27 AM
Pantic

Modern, from my experience you are always right when you have that feeling in your gut. If you feel something is wrong, most likely it is. I've always been right when suspecting those kind of things and decided to confront the girl. You need to talk to her at least, telling her what you just said here should be the best.
May 3, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
backlikethat

How often do you and yall girl talk/txt?
May 3, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
tmwtg

^ Keep the distance and time between you and your gf.

Give her the gift of missing you. I see my shorty only once a week, sometimes once every 2 weeks. We text on and off.
May 4, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
bliggy

-Met this girl at this party bus during the club
-Started talking, danced, and made out a couple times
-Exchange numbers and start texting
-Talked on the phone and ended up telling her, "I'm not looking for anything serious right now since I just got out of a relationship, but if something serious does happen then it happens."
-Her friend (who I'm pretty cool with) told me she's interested and she has a good feeling about me.
-Keep talking
-I stop talking to her for a bit; cut off contact to get her to miss me
-Don't talk for a week amd some number of days
-I hit her up today because I didn't have shit to do
-I flirt with her a little and tell her we should go out on a date but she says we shouldn't kick it because she's looking for something serious and says that we should be friends
-I say I'm fine with that

Did she mean it when she said that? I'm still tryna smash so if she means what she said, how do I go about smashing?

Please login first to reply.