Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 6, 2012 @ 10:11 PM

Inactive

that girl is on that bipolar syndrome bro. steer away. be her friend, let her make the moves. even if she says she wants to fuck tell her to text it first so you got proof that she started shit. Be the same around her as if she has a boyfriend, if she starts rubbing up on you thats when you pull the clutch and SMASH!
April 6, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
Pantic

Even better, ditch her totally.
Being friends with girls is a waste of time. Every second spend talking to a friend you could spend trying to make a move on some new chick that hasn't already dropped the idea of having sex with you, and being friends with chicks is boring anyways.
April 7, 2012 @ 02:23 AM

Inactive

^^^this nigga got the right recipe though. My approach is different, befriend one and youre in her little click, from there branch out my nigga.
April 7, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
Principal Buttsavage

I got you guys man. The only thing keeping me in contact with her is because we were friends before. But honestly, stopping being friends with her seems like the best idea at this point. But WOA! You do have a point man. She started this whole fuckin thing and she tried to flip it on me.

Edit: honestly fuck this hoe after what she did tonight.
April 7, 2012 @ 07:33 AM

Inactive

Even better, ditch her totally.
Being friends with girls is a waste of time. Every second spend talking to a friend you could spend trying to make a move on some new chick that hasn't already dropped the idea of having sex with you, and being friends with chicks is boring anyways.

word girl friends are wack as fuck
April 7, 2012 @ 07:52 AM

Inactive

I got you guys man. The only thing keeping me in contact with her is because we were friends before. But honestly, stopping being friends with her seems like the best idea at this point. But WOA! You do have a point man. She started this whole fuckin thing and she tried to flip it on me.

Edit: honestly fuck this hoe after what she did tonight.

now, do everything she hates and smile brotha. she'll miss you and if she really wants something serious or whatever she'll be crawling back. bitches be thinking we're stupid folk, theres a reason why males are on top of the food chain.
April 13, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
encore818

Alright I apologize in advance for the long post.

Aight so this girl and I have been on and off a few times and each time we're over it's because she's changed or I think she used me or some shit like that. So her and I had been friends and started getting really close. She started sending me pics and we were gonna meet up and do shit and everything was going great. Then she says she can't do this anymore because she feels guilty since her best friend is obsessed with me. Then we went back to friends and I find out from my best friend that she was talking to him and said she wants to hook up with him. (He hates her but decided to talk to her just to mess with her) So I'm pissed and talk to her and she goes off apologizing to me and says she'll make it up to me and that she wants to talk to me for 10 minutes and make everything right. She never made any effort to speak to me and eventually ignores my texts for a week. I told her I wanna talk and fix things but she never really showed she cared enough to fix anything. I just finished talking to her over text and said since only one of us wants to fix things, nothing will ever work. And I ended it and she seems unaffected, did I do everything right? FOr anyone who's read up to here thanks lol We're both 16 btw and go to highschool together
April 13, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
breakmon

Aight so this girl and I have been on and off a few times and each time we're over it's because she's changed or I think she used me or some shit like that. So her and I had been friends and started getting really close. She started sending me pics and we were gonna meet up and do shit and everything was going great. Then she says she can't do this anymore because she feels guilty since her best friend is obsessed with me. Then we went back to friends and I find out from my best friend that she was talking to him and said she wants to hook up with him. (He hates her but decided to talk to her just to mess with her) So I'm pissed and talk to her and she goes off apologizing to me and says she'll make it up to me and that she wants to talk to me for 10 minutes and make everything right. She never made any effort to speak to me and eventually ignores my texts for a week. I told her I wanna talk and fix things but she never really showed she cared enough to fix anything. I just finished talking to her over text and said since only one of us wants to fix things, nothing will ever work. And I ended it and she seems unaffected, did I do everything right? FOr anyone who's read up to here thanks lol We're both 16 btw and go to highschool together

#pinoidproblems
April 13, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
mrh

Alright I've been chillin with this new girl here n there the last couple months, probly hung out like 6 times. For a while we always would be texting throughout the days, but in the last week or so she's totally slowed down on texting. We chilled last friday and she showed clear signs that she's still interested and wanted to chill again soon but after texting her monday she stopped right away and I haven't heard from her since, so like 4 days now.

So what do you guys think is up with her? I know I'm not coming off as needy so that's not the problem. Idk if shes trying to play some lame hard to get games or what. Maybe she started getting too attached and got scared and wants to back off? Anyway i can't tell and want some advice on what I should do next
April 13, 2012 @ 10:59 AM
mrfunnni

Sounds like she played you lol, why you wana fuck wit a bitch that wana fuck yo boy. If he got a clear shot to hit it let him hit unless you inlove with the bitch then tell yo boy and if hes really yo boy he wont hit.
My advice? forget the bitch and move on.
Alright I've been chillin with this new girl here n there the last couple months, probly hung out like 6 times. For a while we always would be texting throughout the days, but in the last week or so she's totally slowed down on texting. We chilled last friday and she showed clear signs that she's still interested and wanted to chill again soon but after texting her monday she stopped right away and I haven't heard from her since, so like 4 days now.

So what do you guys think is up with her? I know I'm not coming off as needy so that's not the problem. Idk if shes trying to play some lame hard to get games or what. Maybe she started getting too attached and got scared and wants to back off? Anyway i can't tell and want some advice on what I should do next

Sounds like shes tired of you texting her and wants to see you more face to face, just call her up and ask her to kick it. Get her to come over reassure her then lay the pipe. Or if shes skeptical about you or shes scared and backs of or whatever the best way to find out is just to ask chances are shell tell you. Then you lay the pipe for being the philisophical ass nigga that listened to her problems.

haha fag

April 14, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
mrh

think she's just tired of texting to the point that she's gonna ignore me all week? lol im in college and she has school and work most of the time so there isnt much for options so that sounds like a lame excuse if thats the case

who else can throw in some input
April 14, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
T-K-G

think she's just tired of texting to the point that she's gonna ignore me all week? lol im in college and she has school and work most of the time so there isnt much for options so that sounds like a lame excuse if thats the case

who else can throw in some input

She mighta found another nigga to talk to tbh.

Dont ever focus on one girl, that shit makes you think to hard about a bitch.
Start talkin to more bitches so if one falls off, you got others to fuck with and the ones who fell off might come back when they see other bitches wanting you.
April 17, 2012 @ 09:22 AM
bliggy

-Talked to a girl I always saw around but never really talked to
-Get her number and we start texting often; not a lot but often
-She would text me first
-Finally kick it after a couple days of texting
-Tells me she's interested the same night she gets home and said that she was wondering if I was interested while we were kicking it (I didn't say if I was or wasn't)
-Next night, we talk on the phone
•She says that she's gonna wake up late tomorrow
•I tell her that I'll go wake her up at her crib with some gummmi worms or some gay shit like that
•I kind of brought it up more than once for some odd reason and she sounded kind of cold to the idea
-Two days pass and we don't talk, she doesn't hit me up like she would before
-I text her and we talk for a bit
-She's drunk, says a couple of things that shows she still wants to talk to me (except for when I tried to flirt with her and she just said "mhmmmmm..." when she'd usually reply with a wink whenever I'd come on to her so bluntly), and then stops texting
-I hit her up the next day, her texts are pretty short, and she stops replying later.

Did she really lose interest, and if so, why? I'm not trying to be that creepy guy who keeps hitting her up and bothers her, should I just leave her alone? I'm trying to get her interest back if she did lose interest and I want to know how, if I can't then I'll let it be. I got other hoes but something about her keeps me attracted and shit.
April 17, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
Pantic

Don't give up until she calls you a horny asshole and tells you to leave her alone and/or you get a restraining order!
But yea interrest is fleeting, especially when you mainly talk over text, so it's pretty likely she lost interrest.

Thing is even if you lose her or not, work on your mindstate. Don't worry about being the "creepy guy who keeps hitting her up" instead try looking at it like "this dumb girl that wasted your time and didn't even give it up" Worry about your perspective not the girls, makes the game so much easier.
April 17, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
Pantic

So this girl i liked/like told me one of my guys is texting her, no one knew i liked the girl as we only hung out once and it kinda died from her side. Anyways it bugs me that my homie is making moves on her, but i don't know if i should confront the dude or just let him get it in and get over it?
April 17, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
D2theRama

Theres this girl in my class. Who I wanna get her number and see if she wants to chill. Schools over in like 3 weeks so its 4th quarter right now and I need to go Kobe on dis. I only talked to her once and it was for like 2-3 minutes about the class. Going to talk to her tomrrow. How should I do this doe? Should I talk to her a few more times and get her number or what?
April 18, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
Exotic

•She says that she's gonna wake up late tomorrow
•I tell her that I'll go wake her up at her crib with some gummmi worms or some gay shit like that
•I kind of brought it up more than once for some odd reason and she sounded kind of cold to the idea

That prob creeped her out. Plus thats on some simp shit, and simping only works on insecure girls. She lost interest so just ignore her and start flirting with other girls. If she was unsure about you then she'll come running back, but if she alrdy nexted you well you're already working on other girls so it shouldn't matter.

Theres this girl in my class. Who I wanna get her number and see if she wants to chill. Schools over in like 3 weeks so its 4th quarter right now and I need to go Kobe on dis. I only talked to her once and it was for like 2-3 minutes about the class. Going to talk to her tomrrow. How should I do this doe? Should I talk to her a few more times and get her number or what?

Let her know you're interested from the beginning don't beat around the bush. You don't need to have multiple convos w her b4 you get the digits. just show interest and say you wanna get to know her more and ask for the number.
April 18, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
bliggy

Thanks Pantic & Exotic.

By the way, her birthday is coming up soon. I was thinking about texting her a short and simple "happy bday", see how she responds, and gauge her interest based off that... is that a good idea? Or should I just not text her happy birthday at all?
April 18, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
goldengoose

text her something, but not happy bday, way too plain
say some funny shit
April 22, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
modernmischief

My girlfriend called me a bitch the other day and expected me to just let it slide,I flipped the FUCK out on her and suddenly its the end of the world,and she wont answer my texts or call me. That shit seriously pissed me the fuck off and its childish as fuck,I wasnt even mad at the fact that she called me a bitch,I just felt mad disrespected by someone ive shown nothing but respect to. Ive never called her a bitch or laid my hands on her obviously,because thats how my mother raised me,and she blatantly disrespects my manhood in my FACE,then gets mad when I get mad? goddamn im so pissed yo
April 22, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
encore818

we will never be able to understand how the female mind works. maybe she was stressed bout something and she just happened to take her anger out on you by calling you a bitch?
April 22, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
Bloxhead

suspended

Ex Gf just crossed. I've always been there for her. We were still bestfriends after we broke up and still had occasional sex. Now she treats me like shit and ignores me cause shes in a sorority now. Crazy how much people change.

I'm That Nigga.

April 22, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
lampshade

so
met a girl a couple years back
saw her and knew i had to say something
so i started a conversation and ended up going out and about and got some food after class that same night
after that id see her in class sometimes (this is college btw) and shed sit by me and usually save me a seat.
id ask her if she wanted to hang after class and shed come with me and wed go out to eat, went to malls, she even tagged along on some errands i had to run.
there was a time in the car she heard a song by an artist that she liked and said she really liked another song but couldnt remember what the name was at the moment. this was right as i was dropping her off so i jotted down my number and said well text me if you remember because im pretty curious as to what it is
she texted me the name of the song later on and we texted a bit.
after that shed text me when she wasnt going to class or was going to be late for class.
we would go out and get fast food on break,
wed go to sitdowns after class.
she would tell me her schedule so i could take classes with her as we had the same major.
so i took alot of classes with her.
in these classes, we would usually partner up, because i dgaf about any of those other people in there.
so eventually she mentions she has a boyfriend and im kinda like wtf?
so then like a few days after that shes complains her mans being a douche or something like that and i gave her a look like so fucking what? what does that have to do with me?
so i kinda said that sucks, fuck that fool den
(let me go ahead and note, i am not a friend zone type of guy, at all, i dont carry mysself that way. i may as well be lil b up in this bitch feel meconfused
i mean at the time i had a slammin girlfriend and this girl knew that.
so her bf was out of town and she was mad at him
she has me over to do a project
i get there, and she makes dinner.
we do the work and chat.
she starts drinking and goes and changes
now at this point, my gf is blowing up my phone and making shit akward as fuck.
this girl looks like shes ready to go to sleep,
and i couldnt bring myself to make a move and cheat on my girl.
so things went on as usual,
and then the quarter ended and we didnt have class together for some reason or another for a while because i could never get into the classes for varying reasons (prereqs etc)
so we didnt talk as much
then wed talk and occasionally go out to eat
and didnt talk much for a while until i find out her and her man break up
and right around then we start getting classes again together, so we start chilling again.

so a few facts and then we fast forward a bit
she always responds to my texts,
and she always accepts my invitations out and about. shed offer to pay, but i would thank her for offering and usually get it, (how i was raised. kinda old timey i guess, if you take a girl out you pay dawg)

then we didnt have any class for a while because she was further in the program than me.
id still text her though and occasionally wed grab lunch
so then she had me come to a pool party, i went for a bit, and then left, (was going to come back but found out she left right after i did)
she texted me later that night and thanked me for coming with a smile

so now shes about to graduate, and we finally got a last class together.
she talks about moving back to her home state, but says she doesnt know if she wants to,
she said shed stay here if she had a reason.

so we start hanging out after class again.
i realize my window of opportunity to tell her how i feel is closing.
so later that afternoon, supr of the moment, i decide im going to right there bite the bullet and tell her how i feel.
i just said you know i really like you. have for a while.
to the point.
no bs.
but not too in your face.

she texted me back an hour later
she wasnt ignoring me and was going to work and doesnt know what to say.

so now im sittin here like
ok?

i mean its pretty fucking bad if im on here asking
dont really know where else to ask
April 22, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
Stellar

The female mind is an enigma.

i can cook minute rice in 58 seconds

April 22, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
Fusion

The female mind is an enigma.

this.

Yes.

April 22, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
Virunga

Sorry man but u are in the FZ u simped out, I wish u the best though.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

April 22, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
A!exander

My girlfriend called me a bitch the other day and expected me to just let it slide,I flipped the FUCK out on her and suddenly its the end of the world,and she wont answer my texts or call me. That shit seriously pissed me the fuck off and its childish as fuck,I wasnt even mad at the fact that she called me a bitch,I just felt mad disrespected by someone ive shown nothing but respect to. Ive never called her a bitch or laid my hands on her obviously,because thats how my mother raised me,and she blatantly disrespects my manhood in my FACE,then gets mad when I get mad? goddamn im so pissed yo

I feel you, but you gotta let it be known that she can't say stuff like that and expect you not to get mad and let it slide. Gotta have that slow to anger attitude but flip out rarely so she know where to step and not to step. She a girl so she gonna get mad at you anyways, but if it all blows over and she apologizes just apologize for anything you might've said that was outtta place but don't apologize for gettn mad, make that clear yo. No gf bout to be calling me a bitch real talk.
April 22, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
jelmer

Lampshade,

If she says she just wants to be friends then it's up to you, you could stay in the FZ or you could tell her straight up that you don't wanna see her anymore cause you can't deal with it.

just remember not to text her or talk to her, any type of attention is wrong because the more you gonna think about her the more you gonna miss her and that's not what we're trying to do right?

but there is also a chance she's gonna run of after she graduated... it's your call mate

http://viciousveracity.tumblr.com/

April 22, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
W33ZY

Ex Gf just crossed. I've always been there for her. We were still bestfriends after we broke up and still had occasional sex. Now she treats me like shit and ignores me cause shes in a sorority now. Crazy how much people change.

dat last line. so much truth. i'll never understand it
April 22, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
franjoli

so
met a girl a couple years back
saw her and knew i had to say something
so i started a conversation and ended up going out and about and got some food after class that same night
after that id see her in class sometimes (this is college btw) and shed sit by me and usually save me a seat.
id ask her if she wanted to hang after class and shed come with me and wed go out to eat, went to malls, she even tagged along on some errands i had to run.
there was a time in the car she heard a song by an artist that she liked and said she really liked another song but couldnt remember what the name was at the moment. this was right as i was dropping her off so i jotted down my number and said well text me if you remember because im pretty curious as to what it is
she texted me the name of the song later on and we texted a bit.
after that shed text me when she wasnt going to class or was going to be late for class.
we would go out and get fast food on break,
wed go to sitdowns after class.
she would tell me her schedule so i could take classes with her as we had the same major.
so i took alot of classes with her.
in these classes, we would usually partner up, because i dgaf about any of those other people in there.
so eventually she mentions she has a boyfriend and im kinda like wtf?
so then like a few days after that shes complains her mans being a douche or something like that and i gave her a look like so fucking what? what does that have to do with me?
so i kinda said that sucks, fuck that fool den
(let me go ahead and note, i am not a friend zone type of guy, at all, i dont carry mysself that way. i may as well be lil b up in this bitch feel meconfused
i mean at the time i had a slammin girlfriend and this girl knew that.
so her bf was out of town and she was mad at him
she has me over to do a project
i get there, and she makes dinner.
we do the work and chat.
she starts drinking and goes and changes
now at this point, my gf is blowing up my phone and making shit akward as fuck.
this girl looks like shes ready to go to sleep,
and i couldnt bring myself to make a move and cheat on my girl.
so things went on as usual,
and then the quarter ended and we didnt have class together for some reason or another for a while because i could never get into the classes for varying reasons (prereqs etc)
so we didnt talk as much
then wed talk and occasionally go out to eat
and didnt talk much for a while until i find out her and her man break up
and right around then we start getting classes again together, so we start chilling again.

so a few facts and then we fast forward a bit
she always responds to my texts,
and she always accepts my invitations out and about. shed offer to pay, but i would thank her for offering and usually get it, (how i was raised. kinda old timey i guess, if you take a girl out you pay dawg)

then we didnt have any class for a while because she was further in the program than me.
id still text her though and occasionally wed grab lunch
so then she had me come to a pool party, i went for a bit, and then left, (was going to come back but found out she left right after i did)
she texted me later that night and thanked me for coming with a smile

so now shes about to graduate, and we finally got a last class together.
she talks about moving back to her home state, but says she doesnt know if she wants to,
she said shed stay here if she had a reason.

so we start hanging out after class again.
i realize my window of opportunity to tell her how i feel is closing.
so later that afternoon, supr of the moment, i decide im going to right there bite the bullet and tell her how i feel.
i just said you know i really like you. have for a while.
to the point.
no bs.
but not too in your face.

she texted me back an hour later
she wasnt ignoring me and was going to work and doesnt know what to say.

so now im sittin here like
ok?

i mean its pretty fucking bad if im on here asking
dont really know where else to ask

girl who thinks of you as a friend bout to leave town

create account on hb

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

Please login first to reply.