Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 28, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
Pieces

She's clearly using you. Drop her.
March 28, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
mrh

keep in mind i am fucking her. i just want a way to i can make it clear im not down to always drop money on her and if she doesnt start paying for herself here n there that i am gonna end up dropping her. but i wanna do it in a way where i can joke about it yet get her to realize im serious too
March 28, 2012 @ 01:44 AM

Inactive

zeeks what city are you in?
pantic: im in a similiar situation

Use to live in Arcadia CA where the rich dumb spoiled bitches be at, now live in ghettoville Alhambra, hypebeasts everywhere...

lol so many asians there
March 28, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
Spitn2

So many Asians everywhere man. LOL
March 28, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
vanitas

tons of pretty asian girls in the 626 though, amiright? the majority of asian girls in the 714 (where i'm at) are spoiled, sheltered bitches
March 28, 2012 @ 08:04 AM
goldengoose

haha i guess so, not really at my school though
arcadia and san marino probably have tons of rich pretty bitches
April 1, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
snapper pow

Background: i met this girl in september, ****** her from october to december, we were close but both too reserved to make it more than a close friends with benefits. Come winter break i almost assumed it was gonna fade away in the month, and it sorta was cuz i only saw her once during winter break and hardly even made an effort.

During break i ****** another girl (literally the def. of one night stand, dont even have her #)

Now when break was over i started seeing the girl again, to the point where she is nearly my girlfriend. Last night we were talking and she asked if i hooked up with anyone while we were talking and i told her what happened. She was obv hurt but forgave me and were still good, but i can tell it shook her trust a lil. faaahk

Did i do a douchebag thing or is it cool?
April 1, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
Pantic

Wasn't a douchebag move at all, you did something perfectly acceptable. Seeing as she asked you she must have been kind of expecting it or at least thought it was possible, so she also think it's alright even if she was hurt.
Nice of you being honest tho, i would probably not have told.
April 1, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
snapper pow

lol damn i knew i shouldn't have told almost right when i said it, but i hadda let something out. best blee dat i'm never telling her the other worse stuff i done..
April 1, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
Sam

That reminds me.. a girl who met not too long ago, everything was fun when we 1st started talking and we got kinda close.. then she falls off.. MIA, for nearly 2 months I heard nothing from her, I didn't text nor did she.. then one day she calls and texts she misses me.. we hang out and she talks about going to prom and me being her date.. and hanging out i honestly don't even feel like i want to do anything sexual with her anymore, before she went MIA, we just made out, nothing more. Inb4 all this friendzoned sh*t, but I honestly feel like I made her a friend, cause it was my choice, I know I'm no fool, she actually thinks Ill be her prom date..

I also know she isn't the type of girl that goes messing around, though I don't have a fb, I've been on hers on my friend's account, so many guys trying to talk to her, even people that hang out in the same group I chill with..
April 1, 2012 @ 11:35 PM

Inactive

haha i guess so, not really at my school though
arcadia and san marino probably have tons of rich pretty bitches

fuck man san marino has so many rich pretty bitches..fuck dog its ridicilous how much better they are then pasadena rats
April 2, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
W33ZY

i'll post this on here just for fun.
was supposed to get hooked up with a girl on new years when we all went bowlin but she couldnt make it
a while later we meet and now shes dating someone (which i didn't care cuz i didn't know her in the first place) but after that we chill a couple times and she wants to be best friends cuz i guess she doesn't have a lot of friends and all that, so we start talking and texting (and while all this is goin on, i guess her Bf is out of state because hes in the navy) but yah we chill, she starts to like me, she tells me, i told her i wasnt diggin her like that (shit was like a few weeks with first talking and i dont catch feelings that quick) she takes it sort of smooth and were still friends. She comes over one night and shit is heating up. started making out and took her to my bed tried to unbutton her pants but she says she cant because of her bf situation but she grinds the shit out of my dick anyways and says she wants it bad.. taking her home and she says one day.. later on she says she doesn't like me because she doesnt like people who dont like her. so i was like, that shit makes zero sense and she starts emphasizing being friends so i was like whatever. she's mad cool and cute and i'm starting to dig her now but havent told her anything.. its funny because her bf aint coming home anytime soon and hes gonna get stationed somewhere else so idk what shes gonna do. idk if i should let her know that or just chill and layback.. but that's basically the story
April 2, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
dizii

Mannn, have any you ever felt like you're not funny or, in any way, interesting to talk to anymore? I feel like I bore the shit outta people I talk to nowadays, and I don't know if my personality just sucks dick or if I'm the one actually lacking the effort to try to be interested (like some psychological shit I learned last year).
April 2, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
tmwtg

^ Be more interesting then.

Go out there, experience things, try new hobbies, meet more people. Those new experiences = new stories to tell.

Or you could just try being interested in the people you're talking to.
April 2, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
vanitas

Mannn, have any you ever felt like you're not funny or, in any way, interesting to talk to anymore? I feel like I bore the shit outta people I talk to nowadays, and I don't know if my personality just sucks dick or if I'm the one actually lacking the effort to try to be interested (like some psychological shit I learned last year).

started happening to me after me and my gf broke up... being in a long relationship really just kills all of your knowledge of the flirting game
April 2, 2012 @ 11:45 AM
Pantic

started happening to me after me and my gf broke up... being in a long relationship really just kills all of your knowledge of the flirting game

Felt like this too after my last break up, but realised it was just because i actually wasn't ready for flirting, got right back in the game after a couple of months.
April 5, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
jaeyoung

well the girl that i have feelings for found out about it... i was for sure that things were going to get real awkward but nothing's changed. i have no idea whats going on right nowwweeeeeeeeeee AAAh
April 6, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
Hypebeasted

Alright HB fam, this girl broke up with me and I still like her a lot. She MAY have feelings about another guy I want her back. This happened about 2 hours ago. Im trying to calm down and wait till tomorrow to think about it and next couple days to act on it. I am afraid if i do something now I wont be rational with my decisions.
April 6, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
Zeeks

hey, i feel guilty for doing some things with a girl who has a BF, but bitch knew what was going to happen and chose to come to my pad anyways specifically my bed. IDK i feel bad but at the same time bitch knew what she was doing. idk man..
April 6, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
mrh

^^if you know who her boyfriend is i'd give him a heads up about whats been happening so they break up and then you could make it work so you can keep fuckin her
April 6, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
A!exander

Well the boyfriend can't be too mad at you, or shouldn't be at least...his girl is the one who strayed. But ya you shouldn't have done anything but she did come to your pad.
April 6, 2012 @ 04:11 AM

Inactive

word let the hoe be a hoe and continue to get in that ass b
April 6, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
Zeeks

^ i don't know the boyfriend but i just found out he a hypebeast pinoy dude, guy is everything i despise,so i don't even feel bad anymore. He be one of those typical tumblr faggots
April 6, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
goldengoose

did u lay the pipe
April 6, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
A!exander

Lol this guy, you don't feel bad anymore because he's a hypebeast pinoy? Dumb reason. She's still his girl son, still should be some respect there.
April 6, 2012 @ 06:17 AM

Inactive

Ex-girlfriend hits me up asking for favor, sure, im no dick of a boyfriend, why not. Her favor was to bring her to work two days in a row. I had no problem, I was being nice. (prior to her asking me, she broke up with me and i decided i didnt want to talk to her) . So this past two days, I've been kicking it with her, and shes starts telling me shit like im a good guy, she still loves me, I will always be the one. Im like, okay, cool, then why the fuck did you break up with me? (ive been keeping my cool and tried staying as humble as possible about the situation) The girl can't say shit. She likes another dude, and shes been blowing twitter like a shit about this dude, so i blocked her ass to stop receiving tweets from her on my phone. Anyway, I gave her my ultimatum and texted her this long ass paragrah that practically explains what i feel and that i hope she sees it, I told her I'm not going to fight for her back, im just informing her. i told her, choose me or this new kat, either one, I will respect it. Im cool being friends with her but i told her, Im not going to have communication with her for 1 months so i can get the fuck over her. I think I'm being the most mature here....aren't i?
April 6, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
Zeeks

Lol this guy, you don't feel bad anymore because he's a hypebeast pinoy? Dumb reason. She's still his girl son, still should be some respect there.

did u lay the pipe

nah and yea
April 6, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
sukafresh

Yo there's this girl I've been talking to for about a couple weeks and
We chill often took her out on a couple dates and shit but the thing is she's
Moving away in August should a nigga try and date her or just leave it as friends only
Type of thing
April 6, 2012 @ 08:28 AM

Inactive

smash dude.
April 6, 2012 @ 10:01 AM
Principal Buttsavage

Ok so I'm friends with this girl. I met her at the beginning of the school year and we became friends. At the time she had a boyfriend and I never even thought of trying to make a move. So eventually she breaks up with her dude and she starts giving me heavy signals. Then one day we were chilling, drinking and shit and I put my hand on her leg. She grabs my hand and puts it right on her pussy. She whispered in my ear that she wanted to fuck but she didn't want to be my first (I know, I'm in college and shit is kind of embarrassing). But then she's like "you wanna go back to my place" so of course I did. Anyway, I'm chillin on her couch and her roommate was there so she was like I'm sorry so and so is here. But before that I hear her tell her roommate she brought a guy home but she's gonna tell me to leave. So as I'm leaving, her roommate comes out and is like "who's the guy" and she sees me and calls her a douchebag (Don't know what the fuck that means). I'm friends with her roommate to so I have know idea what that means. So the day after we talk about it and she goes on about how I deserve someone better and blah blah blah. So whatever we remain friends but then one day we were at a party and I kind of rub her leg and this bitch fuckin flips out. Saying I'm an asshole and a bunch of other crazy shit and that i didn't deserve to talk to her. Whatever that shit blew over and we're friends again. But the thing is this bitch keeps giving me signals but then contradicts herself and throws random shit and saying I'm to innocent for her and shit. I guess long story short, should I even keep trying or should I let this whole topic die? This whole thing has basically happened over this semester.

I know. Sorry for the essay.

Please login first to reply.