March 18, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
Ferdi

first off, i appreciate all your help

im not even wondering i know exactly why i fail i asked how to overcome my lets call it fears/ barrier

1: je im done with that like i dont even find that bitch attracting anymore.
-
2:dafuq you mean by that?
-
3: apparently need to solve 2 first.

2: forgive whatever that bitch has ever done to you to put you in a situation to break up with her and forget you even had a relationship with her ( fresh start)

To overcome your fears/barrier is to stop putting the woman in the same box you put your ex in. the way she has treated you doesnt mean every single female will treat you that way. getting into a new relationship with some broad you hardly dont know is the best shit. you learn eachothers boundaries, likes and dislikes. its all about taking the risk to jump that leap. there will always be that risk. but forget about the risk. for your own sake and for your future wifey. itll fuck your relationship up on the long run. you start to suspect her of shit she might do and shit.

so just start dating again bruh, get to know the chick better, take the risk. once you date her you will know how her personality is like bruh. so its just a matter of taking the risk. i cant guarantee you that it will be a success.

sorry it wasnt clear enough bruh, but real talk. if you had a serious relationship, there is not wrong with your game, theres something wrong with your mindset and fear of it not working again. and you gotta get that out of the way first. cus clearly by reading what u said u a GQ type of nigga so bitches arent hard to come by.
March 18, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
athrty

2: forgive whatever that bitch has ever done to you to put you in a situation to break up with her and forget you even had a relationship with her ( fresh start)

To overcome your fears/barrier is to stop putting the woman in the same box you put your ex in. the way she has treated you doesnt mean every single female will treat you that way. getting into a new relationship with some broad you hardly dont know is the best shit. you learn eachothers boundaries, likes and dislikes. its all about taking the risk to jump that leap. there will always be that risk. but forget about the risk. for your own sake and for your future wifey. itll fuck your relationship up on the long run. you start to suspect her of shit she might do and shit.

so just start dating again bruh, get to know the chick better, take the risk. once you date her you will know how her personality is like bruh. so its just a matter of taking the risk. i cant guarantee you that it will be a success.

sorry it wasnt clear enough bruh, but real talk. if you had a serious relationship, there is not wrong with your game, theres something wrong with your mindset and fear of it not working again. and you gotta get that out of the way first. cus clearly by reading what u said u a GQ type of nigga so bitches arent hard to come by.

you right b, tbh shit had me inspired, i got my fuck it on and called the broad. gonna go have dinner together tonight. lets see what young romeo can get outa that.
March 19, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
Ferdi

you right b, tbh shit had me inspired, i got my fuck it on and called the broad. gonna go have dinner together tonight. lets see what young romeo can get outa that.

well go on then XD i dont want to see you back in this thread again. go on ROMEO
March 19, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
thrillmatic

"Whenever I meet a beauty, I escape or hide in a corner. Not that I think they are intimidating, but they attract horrible people. Some guys really do their utmost to make these beautiful women believe how good they are. Beauty means power. And I'm a bit cynical towards all that. Honestly I've never met a beautiful girl that I really liked. You never get the chance to really get to know them. Result : I don't even take the effort now to try to meet them." - Thom Yorke

Analyze, fellas. And remember, this is coming with a nigga with money. And he's British.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 19, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
steez1500

suspended

Loll bitches be trippin, why she got so much time on her hands
March 19, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
mrh

getting wasted and banging a girl all night for the 2nd time ever chillin will make the next time you see her rather strange..
March 19, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
Zeeks

Hey quick question HB, this girl texts me constantly everyday she always initiates the talk. But whenever i ask her to go meet up to eat or hang out she doesn't respond or avoids the question. What gives wtf.
March 19, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
Pantic

Meh had the same Zeeks she ended up hookin up with another dude at a party and then we stopped contact.
Just press it, don't take no for an answer. Don't ask her to meet up, just state where you wanna go and what you wanna do, if you pick her up or whatever. Be direct, don't let the decision be hers, if she laughs it off or avoids it press it and ask once more, if it's still a no you aren't gonna get the pussy b.
March 19, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
mrh

some girls cant live with out having text buddies which you probly are to her. just someone to always talk to about nothing

bitches are like that
March 19, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
Zeeks

yea i thought she was one of those girls but i gave her the benefit of the doubt, ehh fuck these 626 girls.
March 21, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
KoreanJesus

When a good thing goes bad it's not the end of the world
It's just the end of a world that you had with one girl
March 21, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
Pantic

When a good thing goes bad it's not the end of the world
It's just the end of a world that you had with one girl

Quoted for simp
March 21, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
94Supreme94

When in doubt, whip it out.
March 22, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
Pantic

Been placed in the infamous "friendzone" it seems, not something that happens alot since im very direct in my flirting and usually i get a no or yes very quick not this dumb friend shit.
So anyone ever had succes with a girl after that? She knows i like her and she still texts occasionally, i can tell she enjoys talking to me but i don't know if im wasting my time by trying some more. I feel kinda dumb chasing a girl that's younger than me but she's too hot not to smash.
March 22, 2012 @ 05:01 PM

Inactive

yeah i need help with the friendzone 2

to make a long story short a girl i grew up with was in love with me till highschool and i never fucked with her cause she ugly

when she got to highschool i realized she was cute. talked to her. but it was 2 late she already had a boyfriend

its been 2 years since i tried to talk to her. we havent really talked much since then. we talked a little this summer and i could of fucked but i didnt wanna mess up what i had with my ex

she randomly hit me up yesterday mentioning how she was single out of nowhere

were talking again.

am i friendzoned?
March 22, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
Pantic

what a question.
"She randomly hit me up yesterday mentioning how she was single out of nowhere"
No son, you are not friendzoned.
March 22, 2012 @ 05:24 PM

Inactive

what a question.
"She randomly hit me up yesterday mentioning how she was single out of nowhere"
No son, you are not friendzoned.

pantic stay coming with the good advice cool
March 23, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
goldengoose

zeeks what city are you in?
pantic: im in a similiar situation
March 23, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
Mr_Chukes

Beast dates
March 23, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
thrillmatic

i'm reading this

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 23, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
Pantic

I had hopes for the long post since you mentioned rapport and i thought there would at least be something in there, but stopped reading a few lines in when i realised it was a novel on how to figure out if a girl is in a relationship.

Dude this is the 21st century why don't you check her facebook status.
You wouldn't ever need to know anyways, if she has one and you are flirting she will let you know by herself.
March 23, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
thrillmatic

fuck this shit

March 24, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
Exotic

Been placed in the infamous "friendzone" it seems, not something that happens alot since im very direct in my flirting and usually i get a no or yes very quick not this dumb friend shit.
So anyone ever had succes with a girl after that? She knows i like her and she still texts occasionally, i can tell she enjoys talking to me but i don't know if im wasting my time by trying some more. I feel kinda dumb chasing a girl that's younger than me but she's too hot not to smash.

sounds like you're a 2nd option to her. ignore her and start flirting with other bitches and she will come running to you.
March 24, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
Zeeks

Use to live in Arcadia CA where the rich dumb spoiled bitches be at, now live in ghettoville Alhambra, hypebeasts everywhere...
March 25, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
goldengoose

Use to live in Arcadia CA where the rich dumb spoiled bitches be at, now live in ghettoville Alhambra, hypebeasts everywhere...

haha word im in temple city
March 25, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
tanylo

Ok so i need some help from you guys and i've read this thread many times and some of you take this serious and give some good advices in here without trolling or flaming anyone.

Alright so i have a gf that i've been dating for about 5+ years and like any other relationship it's rocky and there are good and bad sides of it. However at this time i feel as if i should see me spending the rest of my life with her because of the amount of time we've been together thus far, however it's hard for me to picture this and most of the time i'm just waiting around to see if things change for the better. Shes a great girl, she has her priorities straight, I can see her being a great wife, however when things get ugly, it gets really ugly and sometimes i can't stand this. I feel as if i keep holding on it will not go where i want it to go, i really don't want to break her heart. Oh and another thing, i'm her first real relationship and she's kinda my first real one too. I sometimes question myself if i should venture out and get to know more people.. I'm the type of person that gets really used to things how they are and i don't like change too much. But i also don't want to live my life asking myself what would have happened if i dated another girl instead. I've never really broken up with anyone and never thought i'd be in this situation but i keep trying and i don't think this relationship is very healthy. I'm a very loyal bf, for as long as we've been together i don't really talk to other girls like that to lead them on or anything. But.. here's where things gets a bit twisted..

Lately i've met this girl that i think is very pretty ( this is a lot coming from me, i'm very picky with girls ) so that's nothing to make me jump the gun to get to know her. But as i talked to her she's a really chill girl and really nice, always seem positive and always has a smile on her face. So i talked to her a few times just to get to know her, then one day she surprised me and asked me to go on a trip with her. I was shocked i really didn't know what to say but apparently she asked a few other people.. however i was probably 1 of 2 people i know that she asked. So i was a little stunned and found my ass stuck for a moment and i just asked her who is she going with, she told me by herself, which left me even more stuck... So she had to go but next time i saw her i brought up what she had asked last time and we started talking a bit and she kept wanting me to go with her. I probably would but this is a pretty expensive trip and money is tight so i can't do it. So all this talk about that trip had me talking to her some more and she seems pretty flirtatious but in a sarcastic kinda way, she'll do a slap on my arm or something too and from what i remember since that last time i really flirted with a girl that's not a "friend" slap. Then by the end of this time meeting her she said bye to me but asked for a hug, i've never had anyone ask for a hug like that, usually girls just hug me bye in a friendly way and not ask. I'm not sure if her personality is just overly friendly and does this with everyone or if she's really somewhat interested in me.

Here's a small twist to all this that i just found out, one of the person that works with me is talking to her so if that doesn't work out would it be a little messed up if i jumped in? I don't really hang out with him but i feel as it's a little wrong.

I don't mean to make this long but this situation has been running through my head because i feel as if i'm not giving my gf 100% in the relationship and i somewhat haven't felt like how this girl is making me feel in a long time. I don't want to miss an opportunity and question myself later. I just feel as if my relationship should end and maybe i should get to know others more because i don't think i should feel like this, what do you HBers think? Help a brother out.
March 25, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
Virunga

^^^ I get the feeling that the girl is just overly friendly and you'll just get friendzoned by her, next time u talk to her bring up something significantly sexual and gauge her response.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

March 25, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
tanylo

^^^ I get the feeling that the girl is just overly friendly and you'll just get friendzoned by her, next time u talk to her bring up something significantly sexual and gauge her response.

I kinda get that feeling too and i don't wanna push it too far with that sexual talk, maybe i will talk about something sexual but it probably would have to be something a little mild, doesn't seem like she's that kinda girl that would be too comfortable with anything too much that might be pushing it.. What is making me think like this is what girl would really travel with a person she barely met a month or two ago, only a girl that is somewhat interested, no? I already know i'm overthinking everything but i'm just protecting my ass at the moment and not fuck things up.
March 26, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
Zeeks

haha word im in temple city

this is scary..LOL
March 28, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
mrh

how can i encourage a girl that i'm taking out to pay for herself once in a while without looking like a cheap douche

i've chilled with this girl like 4 times and i've already dropped more money on her than any other girl i've even dated in the past. I'm not like totally quick to pay for things, i try to leave an opportunity for her to speak up and offer to pay a little but it never happens. evvvvery other girl i've gone out with was always down to use their own money. im also in college without a job, while she does have a job. but she's dope to chill with and we actually got a lot in common so im not trying to just forget about her over this lil money thing. i'm just not down to throw all my money towards goin out places when she's got cash too

Please login first to reply.