FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 6, 2012 @ 03:39 AM

Inactive

I was in the same position as you this summer. My ex was still in love with her ex. They had been on and off for a couple years and I came in a week or two after they stopped talking.

Anyways just move on or come back in a while because she'll always put her ex before you
March 6, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
charlie.brown

I was in the same position as you this summer. My ex was still in love with her ex. They had been on and off for a couple years and I came in a week or two after they stopped talking.

Anyways just move on or come back in a while because she'll always put her ex before you

Man that last sentence is too true. No doubt there is something there but i know shes just afraid to leave someone she was once so comfortable with. Its a waiting game now at this point.
March 9, 2012 @ 11:17 AM
Ferdi

FOr anyone that is looking to smash a girl within a sort period of time
just tell her you can eat the pussy like this

and when they laugh you know they interested, just ask them let me try it on you, you be my watermelon, and you know how niggas be around watermelon ;)
March 9, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
HYPELO

how do u niggaz deal with a flake where the girl doesnt even give you an excuse for her flaking? yesterday she tells me she'll let me know when she arrives at X-location which would be in a few hours. havent heard from her since then..
March 9, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
Tommy Boy

don't make it seem like you give a fuck...don't try to contact her unless she does.
March 9, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
sellme

So I'm talking to this chick thats clearly not over her ex. Like she's still in love with him , she be tweeting about him all the time. What should I do? Should I stop fucking with her or should I like try to make her forget she ever even got her heartbroken on some simp shit.

lmao ayo i just laugh it off and find it hilarious when girls im fuckin with be tweeting some simp shit or retweeting some comparably simp shit that they can relate to. just keep it lowkey in public, highly sexual 1-on-1 and never mention the ex. You will eventually smash, but if you're asking me on advice on how to heal a broken heart im still lookin for that one too. i presume it would involve the performance of some seriously sincere lovey dovey type shit so if she's the one for you then go for it my nigga (after you've smashed of course) but there's no point playin games with a girl who's already emotionally fragile and shit it's just bad karma my du
March 9, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
AndreLutherKing

and when they laugh you know they interested, just ask them let me try it on you, you be my watermelon, and you know how niggas be around watermelon ;)
ahahaha

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 9, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
sharky

i'm actually gonna do this dont fuck me over man
March 10, 2012 @ 04:44 AM

Inactive

By Karrine 'Super Head' Steffans:
Sometimes, in relationships, the pleasure is all theirs. Alone, I am a superhero. With you, I am a mere mortal. You deplete me. I’m tired of being your upgrade. We are not equally yoked. You really deserve someone more basic. I’m tired of pretending your mediocracy is okay with me. I’m tired of pretending I don’t miss G650′s. I’m tied of pretending you’re not a burden.I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a f-cking BOSS! I’m tired of you driving my car. Stop telling me you love me as if you’re doing me some sort of favor. I don’t need you to love me. I love me. I’m tired of pretending like you shouldn’t be intimidated by the other men in my life. Cuz you should. I’m tired of pretending as if I support your bullshit dreams. I’m tired of pretending your d-ck isn’t the smallest d-ck I’ve ever seen in my life. Cuz it is. I’m tired of pretending your favorite rapper didn’t just beat it up on Friday. I’m tired of paying for everything.

I’m tired of you taking all this sh-t for granted as if you ever deserved any of it. Give me my Mac back. For real tho. I’m tired of washing your wack ass clothes. I hate your whole face. I’m tired of acting like the sex is good.I hate when you roll all the way over onto my side of the bed to hold me. I’m over here for a reason. Did I mention I’m tired of paying for everything? Okay.I’m tired of giving you the game.I’m tired of pretending you’re anything more than a bum. I should’ve just hired you as a cook and kept it moving. I’m tired of congratulating you for accomplishing minuscule sh-t. I’m tired of you begging

I’m tired of moaning when I can’t feel anything!I’m tired of having to think about someone else to get off. I’m tired of having to lock my phone when you’re around.I’m tired of taking showers with you. Can I get a moment! Damn! Yes. He’s better than you. Next question. All night. ‘Til 6 in the morning. Next question.Yes. And I didn’t have to pay for none of it. Next question. Presidential suite. Next question. About 10 inches. Next question.69. Next question. Like a boss. Next question. Balls deep. Next question. I’m tired of having to pretend you’re not the 3rd worst decision I’ve ever made.

You should really be with that one chick who bagged our groceries this weekend. That’s more your speed.

SPEECHLESS.
March 10, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
SFCA

lolololol
I have a feeling most women think that way about a lot of things. Go's without saying?

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

March 10, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
goldengoose

k so me and this girl have been talking for a while and im sorta interested in her but can't tell if she is or not
sometimes during lunch though she sits pretty close to me even though there are other seats available
should i just ask her to hang out or what
btw she probably has a whole waitlist of guys, pretty much all my friends think shes hot
March 10, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
tmwtg

lolololol
I have a feeling most women think that way about a lot of things. Go's without saying?

Yeah, but the chick who wrote is a ho, so it's irrelevant.
March 10, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
NOVUS IMPERIUM co.

Real talk never meet a bitch online and continue talking without webcaming at first.
She can turn out to be some weird bitch pretending to be this hot bitch..... yooooo...

www.novusimperiumclothing.bigcartel.com

March 11, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
Pantic

So this girl added me on facebook, i've kinda been wanting to smash for some time but because of age difference i didn't want to approach her. Been smiling at her and shit tho.

So few days after she added me i gave my number to her after some chatting, and we proceeded to text through the night. Now i was a little too aggressive and might have steered the conversation towards sex, which is obviously a mistake since it's the first night of texting..

How do i save this one? She didn't change her attitude and still seemed pretty game, but i've given her too much power now. I could wait for her to hopefully text me one of the comming days, or just hit her up and talk normally again.
March 11, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
PopbottlesMVP

k so me and this girl have been talking for a while and im sorta interested in her but can't tell if she is or not
sometimes during lunch though she sits pretty close to me even though there are other seats available
should i just ask her to hang out or what
btw she probably has a whole waitlist of guys, pretty much all my friends think shes hot

yeah i got the same deal. Idk if its a way for her to plant seeds in dudes so they can all want her. but i can never tell...
March 11, 2012 @ 11:46 AM
Ferdi

So this girl added me on facebook, i've kinda been wanting to smash for some time but because of age difference i didn't want to approach her. Been smiling at her and shit tho.

So few days after she added me i gave my number to her after some chatting, and we proceeded to text through the night. Now i was a little too aggressive and might have steered the conversation towards sex, which is obviously a mistake since it's the first night of texting..

How do i save this one? She didn't change her attitude and still seemed pretty game, but i've given her too much power now. I could wait for her to hopefully text me one of the comming days, or just hit her up and talk normally again.

play it off with a joke that can turn into a conversation. had the same shit dawg, for me it worked.
i txt the girl this joke: Hey (insert her name) im just gonna tell you im gonna kill 100 jews and 1 clown. shell respond (hopefully) with: Why one clown?
thats when you hit her up with the: See nobody cares about jews hahaha blalblLBLA i had this discussion with some friends today and though lets prove it by sending this joke to various people. blabalabala
March 11, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
Pantic

Problem is that i let her know too quick i wanna smash.
She was still cool and flirty etc. But she expects me to hit her up now as she knows im interrested.

Whole situation is just wierd as she added me along with 2 of her friends, and one of the others also texting me. But she calling the primary one "my lady" and shit, i don't know if they are just playing a joke on me or wtf is going on.
March 11, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
Ferdi

real talk, if she wasnt interested in you, she prolly wouldve ignored you. she doesnt have the power. because its obvious she too wants the dick. so you both got power. you got the d and she got the kitty kat. so my saying is you still in the game. just follow along the plans you had in mind, just hit her up and talk normal, if she really wants to smash shell bring that subject up again about u bringing it up. eventually youll know if its a joke or not, its too early to decide that now. just dont fall into any of them traps if they even have one aight? just remain cool about this like a g. keep a nigga posted about this, really want to know how you get out of this
March 11, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
Pantic

She just hit me up, situation solved itself
March 11, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
Ferdi

March 12, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
ekmn92

Hey so I've got this girl I met a few weeks ago. We've cuddled a bit during movies and gone on a date but not really anything else. I've got work and school goin on so most of the time we are able to spend together is on the weekends, but I'm not really sure how to take it to the next level or know if she is really interested in me. Any suggestions?
March 12, 2012 @ 01:37 PM
Ferdi

just make some moves on her to see how she will respond. you will know it by looking at her reaction if she is interested.
to take it to the next leveld depends on the mood yall having on dates, if shes having a good time, if she really wants to be around you. make sure ur text game is on proper lock game. make her know that you are that guy who is good enough to be in her life. and if you know that just say that you want to go further than dates and movies.

or.. itll pop out of nowhere on your next date. who knows.
March 12, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
ekmn92

just make some moves on her to see how she will respond. you will know it by looking at her reaction if she is interested.
to take it to the next leveld depends on the mood yall having on dates, if shes having a good time, if she really wants to be around you. make sure ur text game is on proper lock game. make her know that you are that guy who is good enough to be in her life. and if you know that just say that you want to go further than dates and movies.

or.. itll pop out of nowhere on your next date. who knows.

So what moves do you think I should start off with on her?
March 12, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
Ferdi

depends, at the movies touching her leg and massaging her thighs and shit. just go with your natural flow
March 12, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
The-Dream

yo my girlfriends not loving enough no bitch shit but like she barely compliments me, doesnt like kissing alot, and im bout to chris brown her. keep in mind we only been dating since v-day but like cmon son is this a problem and should i uppercut her or is this normal let me know give me your thoughts
March 12, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
TheBDP

i'm always in favor of uppercutting a bitch.... but then again thats just me
March 12, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
TheBDP

but imo it sounds like u like her more then she like you
March 12, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
T-K-G

but imo it sounds like u like her more then she like you

Jus get the puss and if she keep givin you problems get a bitch on the side.

She can't say shit cuz she aint been doing her part right, and if she really don't like you she won't even care.
March 12, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
Lemonz

yo my girlfriends not loving enough no bitch shit but like she barely compliments me, doesnt like kissing alot, and im bout to chris brown her. keep in mind we only been dating since v-day but like cmon son is this a problem and should i uppercut her or is this normal let me know give me your thoughts

dead
Sounds like you're outta your league.
size down ur hoe
March 13, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
UndefeatedJK

Same shit happened to me. Confront her about it. She says she dont like you anymore, uppercut her. HB fam got your back.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

Please login first to reply.