February 16, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
Pantic

Lol she didn't even want her ex to see you. Friendzoned bro.
February 16, 2012 @ 09:21 AM
NOVUS IMPERIUM co.

Girls are evil, stay away

www.novusimperiumclothing.bigcartel.com

February 16, 2012 @ 02:03 PM
HYPELO

You been friend zoned B if you talking about her ex having Dreads
Damn fucked up with that one
Plus you sound like a bitch you wait with her till she met her ex and she lef with
the nigga
Haha you lost

Fuck me. Still gona to fix it.
February 16, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
KTA

lol ^
February 16, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
GW

There was a party at my friend D's house two weeks ago

So you know D?

Seriously though, I'm not sure what kind of advice you're looking for. She sounds like a really shitty girl. You already smashed, now move on, because you sure as hell can't take it any further with a bitch like that, and if you keep trying to bone her then at least one of you will catch feelings, and that will not be good.

I didn't smash though. That's the thing. I just wanna hit it. I'm not dumb enough to wife her up.
February 16, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
WhyDoYouCare

My lesson of love:

Let the women come to you, don't search for them. Lulz.
February 16, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
blackice445

http://blackgirlsareeasy.com
February 17, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
Dino Spumoni

There was a party at my friend D's house two weeks ago

So you know D?

Seriously though, I'm not sure what kind of advice you're looking for. She sounds like a really shitty girl. You already smashed, now move on, because you sure as hell can't take it any further with a bitch like that, and if you keep trying to bone her then at least one of you will catch feelings, and that will not be good.

I didn't smash though. That's the thing. I just wanna hit it. I'm not dumb enough to wife her up.

I could have sworn you said you boned her at some point. Your post was hard to follow lol. But still, stop persuing. That's my opinion.
February 17, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
GW

Haha nah it's a complicated story and I did my best to explain it. Thanks though, it's just frustrating because I've been able to bone every other girl with no problem.
February 25, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
Enryu

suspended

Bump. Trying to fuck these hoes by the group and make them tat my name. If any nigga around here is on that level holla ur boy young blood need some tips/advice.
February 25, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
GW

Welp, I finally smashed. It was worth the persistence cool
March 2, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
Kdeezy21

How do I get hoes ?
March 2, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
dizii

I ain't gonna lie. For these past three years, I've been on some major simp shit in highschool. I thought this girl was the one, but she cheated on me twice a while back (long story) and then we became fuck buddies for the the first semester of senior year. She meets new guys and decides to abandon my ass once again. The reason I say it that way is cuz we basically started something again through this 'friends with benefits' thing. I denied the fact that it was anything serious, but all the fucking did bring back memories lol

Point is, bitches are just as bad as dudes. Once they cheat, they'll continue to do so. I've learned to never allow any girl have any control or comfortability over you cuz, as soon as they do, they'll start looking for their next conquest. They know the game just well as we do.

Oh yeah, if a girl tells your ass she loves you and cares for you and blah blah blah blabbity fuckin blah, don't take that shit to heart. They're deranged, deceptive bitches, and their only goal is to break down your walls and wreck you. Don't ever simp as low as I did, and don't ever give any girl a second chance. There should only be one chance for any girl to be part of your life and only one. If they actually respect you, they'll make sure not to fuck you over.

Mannnnn, I'm so fuuuuckin bitter over this shit, but I'm just so glad I can truly say I'm finally over her bitch ass. She was my first girl too, ma dooods. :/
March 2, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
tmwtg

^ You needed to learn this as soon as possible, imo.

All it takes is 1 girl to completely fuck a guy over. You've finally become like us.
March 2, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
EL_Guapo

Maria Guadalupe Diaz left me for a gringo.... FUCK PUTAS, GET DINERO

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 2, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
Hazama

Yo 2Pac was right, niggas are some bitches crying over bitches
So ridiculous, now I gotta go, and get this 4 and hit this hoe
Ass nigger in his [......] trying to get me,
I'll be a shooting star, for ever, if I become a celebrity!
March 2, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
dizii

tellmewhentogo: wished I coulda realized it the first time homegirl decided to play games
March 2, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Enryu

suspended

Trying to fuck these hoes by the group and make them tat my name. If any nigga around here is on that level holla ur boy young blood need some tips/advice.

Trying to fuck them Charlie's Angel 3x3 by the masses.
March 2, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
Enryu

suspended

Yo 2Pac was right, niggas are some bitches crying over bitches
So ridiculous, now I gotta go, and get this 4 and hit this hoe
Ass nigger in his [......] trying to get me,
I'll be a shooting star, for ever, if I become a celebrity!

This.Fuck these simp ass niggaz anyway. Young blood trying to pimp but I guess I'm in the wrong thread. The simpin force is too strong with this thread.
March 2, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
Enryu

suspended

Lol I tho it was ok well now I know.
March 2, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
EL_Guapo

Pokemon faggot asks for advice, then proceeds to be a hypocrite.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 2, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
Berserker

Alright so basically me and this girl broke up that ive been seeing for about 3 months
me and her hit it off really well and she was new to the game
A couple days ago we broke up because i was getting irritated that this beezy was on parental lockdown all the time, but she can go out with her friends whenever she wanted to
Like wtf, you can hang out with your friends all the time, but you cant lie to your parents or someshit to chill with me
And the worst thing was that everytime i would ask her to chill, she would always find an excuse
Even before breaking up I would tell her why she wasnt putting that much effort into it, she always kept telling me idk, which pissed me off, like you cant find a reason -_-
Anyways mid way through the relationship I found out that she had been texting this one dude a lot, i just disregarded that shit but it was in the back of my mind until i read through her convo with him, this nig was straight up simpin on her, trying say cutesy shit to her
anyways back to the point, we ended this shit because of the problem that we could never actually "date" and she said that she didnt want to keep on irritating me since she "couldnt" go out
Idk if thats a lie for her feelin that other dude, because she's still texting him all the time
I dont know why it bothers me that she might have left me for that nig, prob because he's a hb

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

March 2, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
sellme

^ she sounds lame. on to the next cool
March 2, 2012 @ 05:35 PM

Inactive

just move on, she probably is talking to that guy that way and just leading him on

if she's just leading him on then youre fucked because she probably was leading you on. especially since she said she didnt wanna bother you

let it go, i know that feel sad
March 2, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
Pantic

Yeah she probably want him and that's why you got that half-assed relationship treatment.
Question is why care? You smashed first and it was a shortlived relationship anyways so can't be that hard to get on with life.
March 2, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
Enryu

suspended

Yeah so what? u mad nigga? Oh and excuse my avi you must be a thug on the loose right?
March 2, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
Lemonz

March 5, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
blackice445

So I'm talking to this chick thats clearly not over her ex. Like she's still in love with him , she be tweeting about him all the time. What should I do? Should I stop fucking with her or should I like try to make her forget she ever even got her heartbroken on some simp shit.
March 5, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
Virunga

never simp always pimp

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

March 6, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
charlie.brown

So I'm talking to this chick thats clearly not over her ex. Like she's still in love with him , she be tweeting about him all the time. What should I do? Should I stop fucking with her or should I like try to make her forget she ever even got her heartbroken on some simp shit.

lmao we talking to the same girl b? No but on some real shit im in the EXACT same situation. Started talking to this girl and she clearly tweets some girly heartbroken stuff over her ex. (pretty sure theyve been broken up for 3 weeks) We been talking every day for the past 3 weeks and hung out on some date type shit. Im still certain she aint over her ex bc i asked her and she said shes "confused" over homeboy. Best bet might be to just lay back and chill? Cant do shit when the ex is still in the picture. Might be too soon for her. Advice for me and blackice??

Please login first to reply.