Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 6, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
domingodean

Girl just broke up with her boyfriend, should I give her her space or just go for it?

ez sauce just say "your there for her"

17000 ferrari

January 24, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
cthulhu

Yo, so about a year ago I meet this girl, and immediately try to holla at her. About as quickly as I holla, I get shot down, know my place and fall back. So about a year passes and I dunno I guess every couple months I try to make contact she doesn't really respond to texts or whatever. Recently she hits me up and invites me over, she lives in another city so I gotta get up on some public transportation. Anyway I assume it's a booty call until I get there and we're hangin' with a bunch of mutual friends. We get back and both fall asleep. The next weekend I ask if she'd mind if I came up again. She says yeah or whatever so I go up and we just stay in, chill. All night she is doing all this boring stuff like watching videos on YouTube and playing on her phone, I don't really care because she's real hot. Fall asleep, wake up, make out or whatever. I go home, and like she been bad at answering messages, like I said. I message her and like try to make plans for the next weekend and she gets all "Oh I didn't think you'd wanna come back because I was so boring", is she purposely trying to bore me so that I leave her alone? If so what was the nature of the first hangin'? Should I just be straight up tell her, rather remind her, how hot I think she is? Damn.
January 24, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
tmwtg

^ When she invited you the first time, I'm assuming it was just a 'come chill with us.'

You should've made a move then and there just to gauge the whole situation. Personally, I wouldn't have invited myself the 2nd time like you did; did she show any interest the first time?
January 24, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
johnathan

Yo, so about a year ago I meet this girl, and immediately try to holla at her. About as quickly as I holla, I get shot down, know my place and fall back. So about a year passes and I dunno I guess every couple months I try to make contact she doesn't really respond to texts or whatever. Recently she hits me up and invites me over, she lives in another city so I gotta get up on some public transportation. Anyway I assume it's a booty call until I get there and we're hangin' with a bunch of mutual friends. We get back and both fall asleep. The next weekend I ask if she'd mind if I came up again. She says yeah or whatever so I go up and we just stay in, chill. All night she is doing all this boring stuff like watching videos on YouTube and playing on her phone, I don't really care because she's real hot. Fall asleep, wake up, make out or whatever. I go home, and like she been bad at answering messages, like I said. I message her and like try to make plans for the next weekend and she gets all "Oh I didn't think you'd wanna come back because I was so boring", is she purposely trying to bore me so that I leave her alone? If so what was the nature of the first hangin'? Should I just be straight up tell her, rather remind her, how hot I think she is? Damn.

if youre making out with her already just be like yo i think youre hot whats the deal? just straight up tell her youre into her and ask if she's into you

free max b 2013

January 24, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
gtX

So i know this chick through my cousin for a couple of months, this weekend her n her bro gonna go with him (my cousin) and she sent me txt saying they gonna be there this weekend to hangout n shit and said "if you're free, you're welcome to come"---doesn't this have the vibe "i don't care if you're coming or not" ? Should I take up the offer ?
January 24, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
Lemonz ♦

^ If she didn't care then maybe she wouldn't have invited you.
Go, what have you got to lose anyway?
January 25, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
-TREACHERY-

Been fooling around with this girl on a FWB tip for a couple months but I caught feelings (we made jokes about who would catch feelings first so I can't take that L and admit it lol) and I'm trying to take it to a more serious level

how do I ask her if she sees it going further then it is without admitting I caught feelings first?

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

January 25, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
D. Rose

^FWB she aint trynna commit B cant have all ya eggs in one basket = No chicken
You need some cooking oil to fry that pan B
Just make her suck ya dick and rethink

dat extensive analogy
but he right doe

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

January 25, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
judeezy

she's not into you, just stop

twitter.com/judeezy

January 25, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
Bones

I've had his friend for about four years, and we've always been pretty mutual with nothing too dramatic nor too deep, she's always had a low self esteem. I always thought she was fine and crushed on her towards the beginning of our friendship but that didn't stick around for long. As of recently our conversations have been getting deeper and closer. On new years eve we hook up sober at the end of the night and she confesses her feelings on me. Telling me that she's been feeling me as of recently and really wants a relationship but also really wants to remain friends and doesn't want to fuck up what we already have and I feel the same way. We've hung out twice since new years eve and I've brought up the situation but we've ended up confused about our feelings for each other. We're at this crossroads of do we commit? or let it slide and let shit remain like they used to be?I myself wouldn't mind a relationship but I wanna get more physical with her and pipe but she's telling me that doesn't think she could handle having benefits and thinks she'd get to emotional. But I think she's trying to defend herself from getting hurt. Help me out fam...

Alright, I'm about to drop some old man knowledge on your ass...

I been where you been at and she's def going to go into this with her guard up but you both sound like you know what you want. With that said Ima say this...

If you go into the relationship itll be one of the most beautiful things you ever had, theres nothing better than having a partner whos your friend above all. The sex will be better (awkward at first), and so will the time you spend together. Itll be awesome my dude.

HOWEVER. Once its over, your friendship will never be the same. Someone will be hurt and no matter what you do it wont be on the same level no more. Shell be your ex, not your friend.

I say go for it tho, just make sure you appreciate the good times and know that nothing lasts forever. Respect the friendship above all and have a good time. Were all young folk and now is the time to fuck up and explore.
January 25, 2012 @ 09:31 AM

if she was raped 5 years ago, then you didnt take her virginity, jus saying
LOL dead/

anyways I got a babymamma thats due next week and i barley turned 18, Im really not into her like that this is something that just happened outtta no where, Should I stick around for the baby or nah? cause i honestly feel if i just stick around for the sole purpose of the child its not gonna work out anyway, but is it worth a try? She prolly gonna get my ass on child support too. My whole situation is fucked up so im thinking i should just stay with her and see how things play out. Just thought id see what you faggots here on hb thought about it,.
January 25, 2012 @ 10:22 AM
Ferdi

LOL dead/

anyways I got a babymamma thats due next week and i barley turned 18, Im really not into her like that this is something that just happened outtta no where, Should I stick around for the baby or nah? cause i honestly feel if i just stick around for the sole purpose of the child its not gonna work out anyway, but is it worth a try? She prolly gonna get my ass on child support too. My whole situation is fucked up so im thinking i should just stay with her and see how things play out. Just thought id see what you faggots here on hb thought about it,.

if you didnt want a baby with her you shouldve wrapped it up in the first place. second, if you guys alreaydy knew about it and could not take care of the baby when its due, ABORTION MY DUDE. shouldve thought about that earlier. Had the same problem with my ex. she was 5 weeks pregnant and we both made the decision to have an abortion. we simply couldnt take care of a baby at this point in our lives. In your situation its already too late my nigg. U better stay there for your childs sake. dont do it for your baby momma. do it for YOUR child.
January 25, 2012 @ 10:26 AM

Inactive

LOL dead/

run out bruh and deny the baby child support is a bitch
January 25, 2012 @ 06:01 PM

Inactive

LOL dead/

run out bruh and deny the baby child support is a bitch

no nigga, stay, its simple as, if you know how to have sex, you should know the consquences and you gotta pay the price bro. to make you more guilty, a box of condoms are 10$, childsupport= 18years. lol.
January 26, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
shakintheD

just tell her straight up 'wsup'. i dont know why a girl would ever reject a man that has so many supremez ~_~
January 26, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
edomanic

Alright so there's this chick that I've been eyeing for a while. Shes a friend of a close friend, first saw her at a party. The first thing she said to me was, "What? You dunno how to keep your balls in the pocket?" after shooting the cue ball off the table near her foot as she was walking in. So after that I promised myself that I would show her what was real. Anyways, so it turns out this girl just really intimidated a nigga and I couldn't talk to her. So last week she requested me on words with friends, mind you i never had more then a 2 second word exchange with this girl. So I ignore it, figured it was a virus, she sends another, so I play her. I was trying to converse though so I chatted her and we talk and move it on to the text. I ask her to lunch she agrees. It goes well, shes blushing and laughing and shit. BUT before all of this I learned from my friend of mine that knows her that A.) she has a dude in the Tary, hes off stationed in New York BUT this has never stopped her before. Now I guess shes trying to be loyal. So I knew she had a dude before dinner but I figured something was up them. Why else would she agree to go? So I talk to the friend after lunch she says ol' girl had a good time but she's off limits. Now Im pissed cause I wasted my time. One hand Im thinking I could go for it but last time the girls recent-ex wanted to fight a nigga, and I dealt with that looking over my shoulder shit for about 3 months so I figure I should just leave it alone. But on the other hand I can tell that shes kinda fucking with me. So should I leave it alone and be a good friend or just say fuck it and do whatever?

January 27, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
Ferdi

depends my dude. are u willing to smash and fight a nigga when he comes looking for you. can you hold your ground. if not fuck it
January 29, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
Dino Spumoni

Anybody ever try talking to a chick they previously ignored? See, last year I had two classes with this girl (one each semester). She and I literally never exchanged a single word. I wasn't even remotely interested until maybe finals week last May. This past semester I didn't have any classes with her but I found her on FB and discovered we actually have a ton in common and now I'm low key crazy about her. Does it matter that I basically spent a year ignoring her and now suddenly I want to talk to her and get her number? And would it be fucked up hollering at her on FB, cause that might be the only chance I get to come in contact with her again.
January 29, 2012 @ 09:07 PM

Inactive

Anybody ever try talking to a chick they previously ignored? See, last year I had two classes with this girl (one each semester). She and I literally never exchanged a single word. I wasn't even remotely interested until maybe finals week last May. This past semester I didn't have any classes with her but I found her on FB and discovered we actually have a ton in common and now I'm low key crazy about her. Does it matter that I basically spent a year ignoring her and now suddenly I want to talk to her and get her number? And would it be fucked up hollering at her on FB, cause that might be the only chance I get to come in contact with her again.

It depends, did she try talking to you? If she tried talking to you and you ignored her then it might be to late but if the non talking thing was mutual then it should be alright to try.
January 29, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
mrh

i agree with ^^^

if neither of you tried to talk earlier then try to hit her up and see what happens. and if you cant get around to doing it in person then might as well do it on fb
January 29, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
sirloin

wait you never said a single word but you found her facebook? How'd you do that?
January 29, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
mrh

saw it on a paper? heard someone say her name? not that crazy
January 29, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
hools

it ain't fucked up man. hit her up and ask her if she remembers you

my girlfriend i never spoke a word in high school. sometime last year, i hit her up on twitter to go to a show with me and that broke the ice

just don't be a creep
January 29, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
travish

So this girl that I've never really talked to started to bbm me about a week and a half ago, always starting the convo and everything, turns out we have a lot in common. She would literally respond as soon as I sent a msg and was just feeding me happy faces, so I assumed she was at least slightly interested. On Friday night I asked her if she wanted to do something and she said "really ? smile", not okay or sure but "really? smile", so I invite her over for Saturday and she seems pretty excited about it. So yesterday I bbm her just saying hey to make sure she's still coming. She doesn't even read the text the whole day. Still hasn't even read the msg...Is it safe to say she ignored me, or should I look on the positive side and assume maybe her phone broke or something :S. Either way I don't know what the fuck to expect because tomorrow we go back to school for the first time after a week long exam break, and I'm probably going to run into her. Any thoughts HB?

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

January 30, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
Dino Spumoni

It depends, did she try talking to you? If she tried talking to you and you ignored her then it might be to late but if the non talking thing was mutual then it should be alright to try.
i agree with ^^^

if neither of you tried to talk earlier then try to hit her up and see what happens. and if you cant get around to doing it in person then might as well do it on fb
it ain't fucked up man. hit her up and ask her if she remembers you

my girlfriend i never spoke a word in high school. sometime last year, i hit her up on twitter to go to a show with me and that broke the ice

just don't be a creep

Yeah, the silence was mutual, that's why I figured I might be ok. And there's a chance I may never see her in person again unless I make some moves on the interwebz. Thanks btw.

wait you never said a single word but you found her facebook? How'd you do that?

Well I don't remember exactly how I came across her, but I mean, I knew her name. She probably knows my name too. Most of my professors take attendance.
January 30, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
Dino Spumoni

So this girl that I've never really talked to started to bbm me about a week and a half ago, always starting the convo and everything, turns out we have a lot in common. She would literally respond as soon as I sent a msg and was just feeding me happy faces, so I assumed she was at least slightly interested. On Friday night I asked her if she wanted to do something and she said "really ? smile", not okay or sure but "really? smile", so I invite her over for Saturday and she seems pretty excited about it. So yesterday I bbm her just saying hey to make sure she's still coming. She doesn't even read the text the whole day. Still hasn't even read the msg...Is it safe to say she ignored me, or should I look on the positive side and assume maybe her phone broke or something :S. Either way I don't know what the fuck to expect because tomorrow we go back to school for the first time after a week long exam break, and I'm probably going to run into her. Any thoughts HB?

I doubt she ignored you. Sounds like you're good. Just keep playing it cool.
January 30, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
travish

I doubt she ignored you. Sounds like you're good. Just keep playing it cool.

should I facebook msg her? text her? or just wait for her to come to me?

January 30, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
Relax.

When you see her just talk to her like it never happened. Don't bring it up. If she brings it up just be like "S'all good. I still had a good time." If she thinks it doesn't bother you, she'll realize that you're fine with or without her. Then she'll stop fuckin' around.
January 30, 2012 @ 06:16 AM

Inactive

When you see her just talk to her like it never happened. Don't bring it up. If she brings it up just be like "S'all good. I still had a good time." If she thinks it doesn't bother you, she'll realize that you're fine with or without her. Then she'll stop fuckin' around.

perfect advice.

if you bring it up or text her again youll seem needy and shell start to realize you need her more then she needs you which will only cause her to play more games
January 31, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
travish

perfect advice.

if you bring it up or text her again youll seem needy and shell start to realize you need her more then she needs you which will only cause her to play more games

Haha thanks for the advice! She still hasn't even bothered to start talking to me which is kinda weird considering I hadn't gone more than a day without talking to her prior. Such a weird situation considering how it was going...what ever confused

Please login first to reply.