Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 30, 2011 @ 09:48 AM
Nailuj

I know every situation is different but fuck man ex's are ex's for a reason. I know the lure of reconnecting with them is REALLY tempting at times but you just have to let them be because once they know that you're willing to open that door again they'll continue to sneak back somewhere somehow.
December 30, 2011 @ 10:00 AM
R.

Ayo girl just recently followed back her ex on Twitter, should a nigga be worried?
December 30, 2011 @ 10:06 AM
Nailuj

Did you ask her about it?
December 30, 2011 @ 10:15 AM
R.

Nope, she ain't here... I'm taking her out on our 1st date lol when she gets back on her vacation and I just randomly saw that shit on my twitter activity, so a nigga worried. I ain't tryna get played and see that girl running back to that lil rascal.
December 30, 2011 @ 10:24 AM
Nailuj

Yeah I hear you. Bring it up in the conversation when you take her out. Could be nothing, could be something to worry about.
December 30, 2011 @ 10:41 PM
COREYh

Dont know where to go with this but hurting after a recent break up. Just left my girl of almost four years we had a mutual break up just lost the love in it. Going through the first three weeks shit really sucks. We moved to SD together to go to school a year ago and in that time haven't made many friends cause we spent most our time with each other. I could go out and act a fool but i feel to grown for that and Im being hit up by girls I know from back home but most have babies or are looking for a relationship. So fuck all that, make it even worse my ex girl had body I cant do the downgrade. sadstorybro HB what your advice on it

Being in a relationship for that long, things will definitely suck for awhile. The key isnt going after another chick but to take the time to learn how to be happy on your own. If you try to date someone now, they'd be a just a rebound and there's a good chance you might fuck it up by being all depressed or not over your last relationship. Explore a new hobby, work on your career, work on your physique, etc. Do something you've always wanted to do but never got the chance to because of the relationship. The largest growth periods I've had is inbetween relationships...it takes awhile but if you focus on what makes you happy, it'll make you more confident and naturally someone else will come along.

Exactly. Exactly.
December 31, 2011 @ 05:20 AM
ichigo81

Dont know where to go with this but hurting after a recent break up. Just left my girl of almost four years we had a mutual break up just lost the love in it. Going through the first three weeks shit really sucks. We moved to SD together to go to school a year ago and in that time haven't made many friends cause we spent most our time with each other. I could go out and act a fool but i feel to grown for that and Im being hit up by girls I know from back home but most have babies or are looking for a relationship. So fuck all that, make it even worse my ex girl had body I cant do the downgrade. sadstorybro HB what your advice on it

Being in a relationship for that long, things will definitely suck for awhile. The key isnt going after another chick but to take the time to learn how to be happy on your own. If you try to date someone now, they'd be a just a rebound and there's a good chance you might fuck it up by being all depressed or not over your last relationship. Explore a new hobby, work on your career, work on your physique, etc. Do something you've always wanted to do but never got the chance to because of the relationship. The largest growth periods I've had is inbetween relationships...it takes awhile but if you focus on what makes you happy, it'll make you more confident and naturally someone else will come along.

Exactly. Exactly.

preach, trying to do that myself, after my break up with my fiance, i haven't been the same, i've been angry for six years, in and out of shit relationships because i didn't want to be alone after that shit, but something click this year and that is to let the hurt go, let the anger of what coulda,shoulda happened and most of all forgive yourself. Sometimes it's tough just being alone and getting all my ducks in a row because you see couples, blah,blah,blah but i enjoy just kick it with frienda and working out and just doing things i never thought i could do on my own, i realized that as guys we take shit alot harder because it's so many women in the world but it's that one you saw something so special in that u question your decision making and to stop fucking all these chicks for one and seeing it crash and burn, then you find out she moves on hella fast like you didn't exist makes you a douche and dead inside for a long time. Basically at the end of the day, take your time, don't be angry at her/yourself, just like my man said focus on personal achievement. Yea the best feeling in the world is new pussy but it will leave a more empty feeling in the long run, starting to think after all thee years life is on the up again, good luck.
December 31, 2011 @ 05:31 AM
Tommy Boy

Yeah I hear you. Bring it up in the conversation when you take her out. Could be nothing, could be something to worry about.

i dunno maing, that could seem pretty stalkerish if he brought it up on the first date, lol.
December 31, 2011 @ 06:06 AM
Nailuj

i dunno maing, that could seem pretty stalkerish if he brought it up on the first date, lol.

Haha yeah true. I dont know, if it were me I'd want to know if she's still into the ex or not. Like he said he doesn't want to get played by this chick.
December 31, 2011 @ 08:33 AM
R.

Exactly, I don't wanna come off as a stalker. Guess I'll just give her the benefit of the doubt...
January 2, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
$$$$$

Relevant.
January 2, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
YeaImTy

So on New Years I asked this girl to go with me to hockey game. She said she wanted to go and gave me her number. Now the only problem is I am not sure she remembers saying she wanted to go (we were all pretty wasted). What's a good way to text her and reminder her without coming off too needy?

FS-DS: Supreme Kate Moss Tee – Grey Medium (yeaimty.tumblr.com)

January 2, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

just ask if she still wants to go?..............
January 4, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
WonthePennant

Long ass read smh but gotta get this off my chest. Been with a girl for around 7 months, we met at an orientation at the same college we were about to go too, shit was great, we were long distance for like 2 months then finally met up when we got to college. The first week, she was on some shit, she pretty much broke up with me caue she was confused cause she didnt really wanna be at that college n shit and wanted to do her own thing or whatever her reason was. But at the end of that week, she texted me and was like "im sorry" or whatever, and I had strong feelings for her so I got back with her. After that though, she acted like a total bitch to me, I guess one reason was cause her past two ex's were fucked up and her dad wasnt around. always gettin in arguements for the sake of it and shit. One reason we always argued was cause she wanted to get pregnant then cause somethin was wrong with her eggs or some shit so the older she got more less chance she had of gettin pregnant. And she wanted me to be the father of her kid cause I guess we moved pretty fast, talkin bout marriage n shit. After a while, it got too much, and I broke up with her twice in one weekend lol, but got back with her the same weekend cause I guess I really cared for her. After that, she was clingly but the most perfect gf ever, like she was in love with me. Like I didnt know this but I took her virginity (she told me after). Soon though, she had to go to court because she got raped like 5 yrs ago (long story). She comes back and tells me dude got 35 yrs no parole but soon after I find out she was lying to me and dude didnt even go to jail. I broke up with her again cause she lied to me consistently for around a month about that. Then I forgive her and we're back together. During the time we were broken up, she had been crying every day, not leaving the house n not eating n shit and beggin me to give her another chance. After were back together, I find out she had been texting this dude I was cool with flirting with him and shit and I spazzed and broke up with her again for the final time. Now all I can think bout is her, I cant sleep, barely eat, and I want her back n shit but it seems like she's moved on already n she's good even tho she told me one time that "she'll never get over me, n she'll always love me." Yall think I was right in letting her go or I acted wrong? Need help hbers, Im buggin out. (We only broke up on sunday)
January 4, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
WonthePennant

And should I be feeling like this? And how long does it take to get over this shit smh
January 4, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
Relax.

I say you just move on.
January 4, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
Toriko

man these courage wolf things have some pretty wise shit.
January 4, 2012 @ 06:41 AM

Inactive

@ Pennant

Niga you sound whipped, a trick nigga dat got hooked on some average pussy. Your more motivated to plz this bitch than getting your college degree??? C'mon SON! Your future more important than all theze hoez!!.
You wanna git back with her? think about it, you get back with her, she "accidently" gets pregnant, you trick dat baby 5-10 year .. her lyin ass sends you on Maury to hear "you are NOT the father".
Dis bitch played you b, thats the cold hard truth, you gotta restore your integrity and pride and brush this bitch off or you gne get played yo whole life.
You need to get out mynigga, get yo boyz and go out looking fo chicks, talk to as many as you can, no sexual gratification needed just talk. Now is time to reinvent yourself, step yo game up, i never simp over a bitch coz i always got options.
January 4, 2012 @ 06:44 AM

Inactive

Just move on man. She seems like she's only games and that bs she'll never get over you is just another game she was playing.
January 4, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
Toriko

agree with big d.
Theres plenty of women that you will see during and after college so I dont see why youre fretting over this one. She may seem like the "one" for you but think about it. Would the "one" for you truly make you go through that much shit. I mean even chick flicks have less drama and hassle than what youre going through. Instead find a girl that CONSISTENTLY appreciates you and vice versa.
January 4, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
Tommy Boy

yeah mane, it will take time but you will get over her, keep going and dont look back. best way is cold turkey, dont talk to her at all lol.
January 4, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
Belak

I've had his friend for about four years, and we've always been pretty mutual with nothing too dramatic nor too deep, she's always had a low self esteem. I always thought she was fine and crushed on her towards the beginning of our friendship but that didn't stick around for long. As of recently our conversations have been getting deeper and closer. On new years eve we hook up sober at the end of the night and she confesses her feelings on me. Telling me that she's been feeling me as of recently and really wants a relationship but also really wants to remain friends and doesn't want to fuck up what we already have and I feel the same way. We've hung out twice since new years eve and I've brought up the situation but we've ended up confused about our feelings for each other. We're at this crossroads of do we commit? or let it slide and let shit remain like they used to be?I myself wouldn't mind a relationship but I wanna get more physical with her and pipe but she's telling me that doesn't think she could handle having benefits and thinks she'd get to emotional. But I think she's trying to defend herself from getting hurt. Help me out fam...
January 4, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
mumbai

if she was raped 5 years ago, then you didnt take her virginity, jus saying
January 4, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
WonthePennant

Words good looks I think I just needed to hear that shit. She was just gaming me and I fell for it. It's all good though, chop it up as a loss and move the fuck on
January 4, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
NoStress

And should I be feeling like this? And how long does it take to get over this shit smh
Drop her

burr

January 4, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
Pantic

How do you all deal when your ex finds a new boyfriend?
Like, i still got some feelings remaining but i have been seeing a couple of other girls since and i don't really want her back either.
But i just learned that she has a new boyfriend and they are totally in love. Kinda stings, as im only at a place where im OK without her and i don't think i will be falling in love anytime soon.
January 4, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
Serious_Threat

How do you all deal when your ex finds a new boyfriend?
Like, i still got some feelings remaining but i have been seeing a couple of other girls since and i don't really want her back either.
But i just learned that she has a new boyfriend and they are totally in love. Kinda stings, as im only at a place where im OK without her and i don't think i will be falling in love anytime soon.

In one year that shit won't even matter and they'll probably break up. That's how I picture things like that. People don't get serious until they are in their late 20's.
January 5, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
Belak

any advice guys?
January 5, 2012 @ 01:31 AM

Inactive

any advice guys?

MAN THE FUCK UP NIGA! stop actin like its a 2 way decision, make that decision yourself b.
If u decide to pipe forget that friendship, if you decide to stay friends u gon b simpin her a long time.
January 5, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
franjoli

I've had his friend for about four years, and we've always been pretty mutual with nothing too dramatic nor too deep, she's always had a low self esteem. I always thought she was fine and crushed on her towards the beginning of our friendship but that didn't stick around for long. As of recently our conversations have been getting deeper and closer. On new years eve we hook up sober at the end of the night and she confesses her feelings on me. Telling me that she's been feeling me as of recently and really wants a relationship but also really wants to remain friends and doesn't want to fuck up what we already have and I feel the same way. We've hung out twice since new years eve and I've brought up the situation but we've ended up confused about our feelings for each other. We're at this crossroads of do we commit? or let it slide and let shit remain like they used to be?I myself wouldn't mind a relationship but I wanna get more physical with her and pipe but she's telling me that doesn't think she could handle having benefits and thinks she'd get to emotional. But I think she's trying to defend herself from getting hurt. Help me out fam...

i'd say if u want dat pussy bad just go ahead for a relationship, in the end it'll never be the same friendship cuh both of u niggas confessed feelings

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

Please login first to reply.