December 9, 2011 @ 06:19 AM
A!exander

sounds swanky to me, even sounds business like....except for the it's been a while part... like was there an expectation for y'all to see each other again or what?
December 9, 2011 @ 07:31 AM
Clint Beastwood

Dont know where to go with this but hurting after a recent break up. Just left my girl of almost four years we had a mutual break up just lost the love in it. Going through the first three weeks shit really sucks. We moved to SD together to go to school a year ago and in that time haven't made many friends cause we spent most our time with each other. I could go out and act a fool but i feel to grown for that and Im being hit up by girls I know from back home but most have babies or are looking for a relationship. So fuck all that, make it even worse my ex girl had body I cant do the downgrade. sadstorybro HB what your advice on it

instagram @ j_repp VIP host in SD, HB fam hmu for hook up

December 13, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
R.

Girl just got her heart broken from a 2/3 year relationship a few months ago, finally grew some balls and asked her out last night but she said she has 3 exams and is going away on vacation during the Christmas break and wont be back til New Years... She leaves next Monday, should I do something for her before she leaves or just play it low key and be patient?

Also is it a good idea to phone/text her or naa? my friend told me to only text/phone her when shes on her vacation and just ask hows the trip...

Help a brotha out HB.
December 13, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
Pantic

Leave her alone for now. If you "do something for her" whatever that would be you might be comming on way too strong. I don't know how far along she is but you might ruin your shot totally if you move fast right now. I would just text her during the vacation and take it from there.
December 13, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
R.

Aite, thats exactly what my friend told me. Thanks.
December 14, 2011 @ 04:39 AM
AHo

Dont know where to go with this but hurting after a recent break up. Just left my girl of almost four years we had a mutual break up just lost the love in it. Going through the first three weeks shit really sucks. We moved to SD together to go to school a year ago and in that time haven't made many friends cause we spent most our time with each other. I could go out and act a fool but i feel to grown for that and Im being hit up by girls I know from back home but most have babies or are looking for a relationship. So fuck all that, make it even worse my ex girl had body I cant do the downgrade. sadstorybro HB what your advice on it

Being in a relationship for that long, things will definitely suck for awhile. The key isnt going after another chick but to take the time to learn how to be happy on your own. If you try to date someone now, they'd be a just a rebound and there's a good chance you might fuck it up by being all depressed or not over your last relationship. Explore a new hobby, work on your career, work on your physique, etc. Do something you've always wanted to do but never got the chance to because of the relationship. The largest growth periods I've had is inbetween relationships...it takes awhile but if you focus on what makes you happy, it'll make you more confident and naturally someone else will come along.
December 14, 2011 @ 05:42 AM
The-Dream

I went on a date with this girl who's 3 years younger than me for fun because shes been getting at me for a year atleast (im 19) and honestly, im starting to like her after the third time going out with her. She acts way older than she should, and her body's type crazy. But I can't get over the fact shes so young. Any opinions on this ? Is her age a big deal ?
December 14, 2011 @ 06:07 AM
D. Rose

aint even a big deal if she acts mature enough for you
age is but a number

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

December 14, 2011 @ 07:28 AM
Ekong

Simp

Ya I can see where you're coming from

I mean its not like shes the only girl I talk to but its the only one I like. Everyone has that one girl they simp over but just go to other bitches to take away the pain

wtf no they dont. Stop trying to justify your simping.

Okay I guess i'm just an emotional faggot. Idk. Bitch is just on the back of my mind all the time.

Hahaha
December 19, 2011 @ 09:37 AM

Inactive

I say gat damn ..

December 19, 2011 @ 08:49 PM
GoRubio

So [half your age + 7] is the lower age limit of a girl I can date. But what's the upper limit? What's the rule for that? Serious question.
December 19, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
jlaz93

I went on a date with this girl who's 3 years younger than me for fun because shes been getting at me for a year atleast (im 19) and honestly, im starting to like her after the third time going out with her. She acts way older than she should, and her body's type crazy. But I can't get over the fact shes so young. Any opinions on this ? Is her age a big deal ?

IMO its a little odd to date someone whose in hs when you are out of school. Just kind of seems weird when girls would date kids in college that were a few years older than them. If she is cool though and acts older than her age its prob straight, minus the fact she ain't legal
December 20, 2011 @ 03:51 AM
Doobie

So after a year of not talking to my ex, she randomly invites me to a family party type thing. wat to do

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

December 20, 2011 @ 03:57 AM
SFCA

So [half your age + 7] is the lower age limit of a girl I can date. But what's the upper limit? What's the rule for that? Serious question.

no rule. just until the age where YOU feel uncomfortable.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

December 20, 2011 @ 04:09 AM
Nailuj

So after a year of not talking to my ex, she randomly invites me to a family party type thing. wat to do

How did you guys break up? If it wasnt a bad breakup and you're over it I'd say just go and chill.
December 20, 2011 @ 04:30 AM
Doobie

Well it kinda ended on a bad note but after inviting me we got the chance to catch up with each other and all. I guess I still have some feelings for her. Probably gonna end up with me getting fucked over lol.

December 20, 2011 @ 05:00 AM
Brooklyn_718

I say gat damn ..

Damn... lol.... She isn't the smartest but she sounds like she would please the shit out of you.
December 20, 2011 @ 05:09 AM
Mvgen

-Getting head
-After 20 Min
-Bust in her mouth
-She keeps going
-10 minutes later
-Might as well strap on
-Too tight no lube...

...Smh
December 20, 2011 @ 05:36 AM
no0 v.2.0

I say gat damn ..

A+
December 20, 2011 @ 05:58 AM
xo Nitsuj

Simp

Ya I can see where you're coming from

I mean its not like shes the only girl I talk to but its the only one I like. Everyone has that one girl they simp over but just go to other bitches to take away the pain

no idea how you guys hated on this so i guess ima simp too then

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

December 20, 2011 @ 06:46 AM
1973 tha Kami

Im tryna date a girl 8 yrs older than me right now. Chances of me failing 500%
December 21, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
Relax.

December 22, 2011 @ 04:03 AM
Soul Rize

yo i can't really catch that vid
I say gat damn ..

yo i can't really catch that vid. anyone know where i can watch.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 22, 2011 @ 08:17 AM
Hashy

Alright so I was at the gym and I see this girl I know shooting around I go up closer and turns out it's my friends old girlfriend I doubt they're still together cause he moved to Kentucky almost a year ago, anyway she's bomb AF. I talked to her a bit but just about college and stuff, but yeah I want to get at her so should I wait and hope to see her at the gym again or Facebook that hoe
December 22, 2011 @ 06:51 PM

Inactive

^^^gym stalk her bro. be like, "oh heyy! whats up! nice to see you again" then youre in. cool
December 22, 2011 @ 07:13 PM
Lemonz

>Ex comes back home for the holiday
>Get random text message from her
>Text back and forth for hours
>Eventually asked her out
>She said yes
>Feel like shit for asking knowing that when I see her again old memories will resurface
>I'll feel like shit when she leaves at the end of the holiday
Why the fuck did I do this
December 22, 2011 @ 10:07 PM
SFCA

when life gives you lemonz...

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

December 24, 2011 @ 08:46 AM
Doobie

>Ex comes back home for the holiday
>Get random text message from her
>Text back and forth for hours
>Eventually asked her out
>She said yes
>Feel like shit for asking knowing that when I see her again old memories will resurface
>I'll feel like shit when she leaves at the end of the holiday
Why the fuck did I do this

you're not alone.. sad

December 24, 2011 @ 08:49 AM
Lew

I've made the mistake of responding to an ex's random text message and eventually meeting up with her and hooking up.

worst thing I couldve done, never doing that again
December 30, 2011 @ 06:06 AM
Doobie

I got fucked over. I just keep going in circles with this girl and definitely don't want to go through this again. One of the worst feelings ever.

Please login first to reply.