December 1, 2011 @ 06:10 PM
TheCityOfChi

I don't usually ask for advice, but here goes.
I started hanging out with this girl from my freshman class. Shes very cute, and shes got a nice personality.

MFW
> I find out she's 24 (I'm 20)
> I find out she has a 4 year old son

Should I still go for it? I honestly don't know what to do, because I really like her.

Girls with kids are still open to the smashing. Half the chicks over 20 have kids now, that how shit is now a days
December 1, 2011 @ 08:44 PM
reversal

December 1, 2011 @ 09:00 PM
shakintheD

suspended

lol raylo cool
December 1, 2011 @ 11:06 PM
whoarekyle

this bitch says she's attracted to me...but not physically. the fuck does that mean?
December 1, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
Virunga

Mind fucking?

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

December 2, 2011 @ 12:57 AM
stephantitanic

You're probly ugly and a cool dood

Odon.

December 2, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
Lemonz

I started hanging out with this girl from my freshman class. Shes very cute, and shes got a nice personality.

MFW

Should I still go for it? I honestly don't know what to do, because I really like her.

Girls with kids are still open to the smashing. Half the chicks over 20 have kids now, that how shit is now a days

I think it could end up being more. Just want to know if I'm making a mistake.
December 2, 2011 @ 05:27 AM
chrisfarley

this bitch says she's attracted to me...but not physically. the fuck does that mean?

means you spend all your pay checks on supreme even tho you're an ugly ass nigga. chances are you have a good personality too nh
December 2, 2011 @ 09:02 AM
mrfunnni

lol ^
Guys, i need some bro advice.
My girl and i had the biggest fight just now. it was al cool before, until i went upstairs where i went to grab my books to go to school. She left her phone on my bed and she got a text from her girlfriend, i looked into her text and saw textmessages to 2 of her exes she send 3 days ago, 1 who shes "just" friends with, although the contact is more or less broken now. i was reading the text she wrotes and it basically said in both of em she was thinking about breaking up with me and that she misses those guys as a boyfriend and that she will never find a better boyfriend than them. i went downstairs and threw her phone beside her and she was like: whats wrong, whatsup? i was furious and went upstairs again and closed the door. after 30 mins of evading her and hearing her crying and screaming that i got it wrong and its not what she meant when she said that to them, i gave her the chance to speak.

(take this in consideration, we argued a bit, i shook her like hell and threw her off me and said it was over and that she needs to pack her things and fuck off and that we were through)

she basically explained the situation that her exes are planning to commit suicide because they want to get back with her and that they need her back in their life. She isnt hard enough to say no cuz she is afraid that theyll end up actually commiting suicide.

I had a situation like that too and my ex actually attempted to commit suicide ( she jumped on the railway when a train approached, luckily i grabbed her way before the train came) so i knew what she means. I told my ex basically idc if you kill yourself just dont do it around me, and if she did she was just being a coward and she doesnt respect the beautiful life she has been given, after that i broke contact with her. She lived happily after.

Back to my girl, so she explained that and told me about her sister too, who also had troubles which i already knew and she too tried commiting suicide. Her mom basically told her to stay away from the family for a while until its ok again with her sister.(long story short: her sister looks up to my gf as her idol. jealous too and asking for negative attention)

i dont know what to believe so for now. we made up, but still have doubt if she was telling the truth. what would you guys do or have advice on this?

i say that bitch is lying, the fuck would 3+ people all want to commit suicide and talk to her for there last resort, The fuck is she a saint? She aint dat special bruh, aint no girl that special unless shes fucking oprah. tell her to stop acting like she a damn savior of suicidal people. The chances of her actually wanting to break up with your are higher then her life really being that crazy, if her lifes really that crazy gtfo cause its obvious everyone around her wants to kill themselves. GTFO.

haha fag

December 2, 2011 @ 11:55 AM
its_BJ

i need my hb brothers to come together and inform me how to smash a virgin:
-she has her own dorm
-she is cute
-I believe she likes me cause she always want me to chill with her
I have no experience with this.
tell me your stories

Nobody has experience?
December 2, 2011 @ 03:25 PM
Ferdi

I actually read it.

That has got to be the lamest way of talking herself out of it i have ever seen. MAYBE, just MAYBE if it was a single guy it could be true, but do you really believe that MULTIPLE ex boyfriends are telling her that? And what kind of help would she provide them by saying she is thinking about leaving you and missing them. That's not how girls are, if you show them weakness they wont crawl back to you they will push you aside or pitty you.

"I will never find a better boyfriend than you" Come on, how do you accept this? Even if what she is saying was true, which it isn't, she should never put their needs over yours and humiliate you like that. And she also tried to put it off on her sister?

I would dump her immediatly and never look back in this case, regardless of how many good times you have had.

i say that bitch is lying, the fuck would 3+ people all want to commit suicide and talk to her for there last resort, The fuck is she a saint? She aint dat special bruh, aint no girl that special unless shes fucking oprah. tell her to stop acting like she a damn savior of suicidal people. The chances of her actually wanting to break up with your are higher then her life really being that crazy, if her lifes really that crazy gtfo cause its obvious everyone around her wants to kill themselves. GTFO.

exactly what i was thinking. thanks for the advice. I talked to her about it and the truth came out.
were thru. on to the next one
December 2, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
Ramzy

MFW

I think it could end up being more. Just want to know if I'm making a mistake.

I wouldn't, just cause it's too much of a hassle to deal with the kid. Unless she is financially stable to support the kid herself and you don't have anything to do with the kid then it's ok. Other than that, stay away.
December 2, 2011 @ 07:12 PM
hndlz

Wait, so who is shorty with now? hndlz or raylo?

raylo, you shady for that. still lol though

man... this guy is trollin. this aint eric. simple check of sig/tumblr and u can see my name is ike.

and naw i aint gonna expose mans username. if he sees it, he sees it.

hndlz.tumblr.com

December 3, 2011 @ 04:05 AM
johnathan

1. Me and a homie are chill.
2. we met a girl.
3. all 3 of us are friends.
4. girl ends up being my GF.
5. homie doesnt hit me up anymore or reply to my texts.
6. homie hits up my girl on the regular. visits her dorm and shit.

am i trippin or is this sum disrespectful shit?

homie would hit her up to drink and shit at tailgates, but not hit me up. like wtf???

and over summer. i was home. they were at school
but she tells me he confessed to likin her. even got her drunk and slept over her room...all before me and her got in a relationship.

but he knew we were feelin each other.

edit. he gotta account on here but idgaf. stay lurkin my posts fukbwoi

eric is that you?

no lie lol why are you mad though? like you didnt know that night at ucf when we went to the club and she was dancing with me and you were just standing there looking stupid. later that night when we all slept on the floor i cuddled with her. after that when you went back home to atlanta me and her kept in contact. i remember one time we made plans to go to the movies but you lurked my posts in the stoner thread. lol. remember you called me bitching? she got so mad at me for exposing some feelings we both felt for each other on the low. rt it wasnt meant to be if your girl is hitting me up more than she hits you up.

6 months later and we are happy with each other. get off my jock

lol that dude is smashing ur girl

free max b 2013

December 3, 2011 @ 06:32 AM
Ekong

Just hit this girl up on BBM that I've liked for a while now. We used to have causal conversations here and there last year but I never really expressed how I feel about her because she in a relationship. I haven't really talked to her much this year cause its just awkward. Well she works at the mall and her store was recently hiring (place is loaded with dimes) So I hit her up and she give me a one word response. Crushed right now tbh
December 3, 2011 @ 08:17 AM
tree fiddy

Simp
December 3, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
Ekong

Simp

Ya I can see where you're coming from

I mean its not like shes the only girl I talk to but its the only one I like. Everyone has that one girl they simp over but just go to other bitches to take away the pain
December 3, 2011 @ 06:44 PM
lyve

1. Me and a homie are chill.
2. we met a girl.
3. all 3 of us are friends.
4. girl ends up being my GF.
5. homie doesnt hit me up anymore or reply to my texts.
6. homie hits up my girl on the regular. visits her dorm and shit.

am i trippin or is this sum disrespectful shit?

homie would hit her up to drink and shit at tailgates, but not hit me up. like wtf???

and over summer. i was home. they were at school
but she tells me he confessed to likin her. even got her drunk and slept over her room...all before me and her got in a relationship.

but he knew we were feelin each other.

edit. he gotta account on here but idgaf. stay lurkin my posts fukbwoi

eric is that you?

no lie lol why are you mad though? like you didnt know that night at ucf when we went to the club and she was dancing with me and you were just standing there looking stupid. later that night when we all slept on the floor i cuddled with her. after that when you went back home to atlanta me and her kept in contact. i remember one time we made plans to go to the movies but you lurked my posts in the stoner thread. lol. remember you called me bitching? she got so mad at me for exposing some feelings we both felt for each other on the low. rt it wasnt meant to be if your girl is hitting me up more than she hits you up.

6 months later and we are happy with each other. get off my jock

lol that dude is smashing ur girl

thats messed up..
December 3, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
AG23

Simp

I mean its not like shes the only girl I talk to but its the only one I like. Everyone has that one girl they simp over but just go to other bitches to take away the pain

wtf no they dont. Stop trying to justify your simping.
December 3, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
Ekong

Simp

Okay I guess i'm just an emotional faggot. Idk. Bitch is just on the back of my mind all the time.
December 4, 2011 @ 06:04 AM
Tommy Boy

-she has her own dorm
-she is cute
tell me your stories

Nobody has experience?

ask her to watch a movie in her room and share a bottle of wine or some shit...to smash you'll probably have to hook up with her a few times she wont give it up the first most likely. once you've hooked up a couple times try to talk about sex and see whatsup....BUT expect her to want something serious and bitch might be clingy doe. or slip some of that GHB
December 4, 2011 @ 02:38 PM
myBallz

this girl wants to show her goods but is too insecure and doesn't wanna cos drama because both other best friends is going after me. lol wut do i do
December 4, 2011 @ 03:27 PM
poldylocks

Simp

Okay I guess i'm just an emotional faggot. Idk. Bitch is just on the back of my mind all the time.

bitch.

December 4, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
SmoothCriminal

-she has her own dorm
-she is cute
tell me your stories

Nobody has experience?

Get her drunk. This can be at a party or 1 on 1. 1 on 1 will be harder. Make her laugh and just get her to kiss you. After that work on sleepin with her. She will become freakier every time you stay with her. And she WILL be clingy. Eventually you'll get close enough to fucking to ask her, but be persistent. If she says no, show disappointment, act less interested. She'll give them up, but will be annoying as fuck afterwards.

It's both a gift and a curse.
December 4, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
SoleFresh87

Yeah pay close attention to that Clingy shit . Once you hit ,,shes all bugged eyed n talking relationships ..smh bitch please.

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

December 5, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
windowpane

Ok last day of my college class and i get one of my classmates numbers. We say were happy class ended lets get some drinks blah blah blah. Whole day shes hitting me up to make sure 'im going. She also tells me shes bringing her sister since our friend from class was going. Get there, we drink, flirt a bit, and she drops that she has a bf. She says shes very flirty, and all...basically a whore. She bad mouths her man how she doesnt know why shes with him so im whatever. Her sister is trying to tone her down and reminding her about her bf, cockblocking me the whole time. Still manage to get them back to the crib. Didnt get anything becaause the sister cockblocked the whole fucking time and said she wanted to go. -__________-. She texts me sorry for the awkwardness. Nex day she hits me up trying to go out, i say i cant. I hit her up the day after, she cant go out. She hits me up yesterday starting a regular convo to see how i am. Its pretty clear she wants it, but how can i get her to do it. We started flirting now because shes a nurse and i said i need one because i just had bad allergies yesterday. she says not gonna happen, and stop being a smartass. What should i say and how does the situation look like its gonna turn out?
December 5, 2011 @ 08:10 PM
Soul Rize

this girl wants to show her goods but is too insecure and doesn't wanna cos drama because both other best friends is going after me. lol wut do i do

Mad simple drama only starts if people know just keep what yall do between you and thats it go out and stuff where you woulnd't see people yall know . I'd just enjoy it and fuck both her bf if they wanted it. but it's either one of them a long time or all of them but i'm sure i'd be to much and wouldn't last to long. Its all you b.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 5, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
Bobby James

So I get this facebook friend request from a girl I went to school with awhile back the other day. I see that she still is looking pretty good and I message her seeing how things have been going in life etc...We basically message each other back and forth for a few days about our stories and she notices that I like photography and says we should shoot sometime. So I say yea definitely and we exchange numbers. But I also notice her relationship status says that she is in a relationship but doesn't say with whom, so Im wondering is it worth it?
December 5, 2011 @ 10:05 PM
Hellah Fresh

^^ Its just pictures nig.

Yeah pay close attention to that Clingy shit . Once you hit ,,shes all bugged eyed n talking relationships ..smh bitch please.

This is currentlly happening to me right now. It got kinda clingy... i had to pump her brakes and now we barely texts... she is done chasing after me even tho she really wants me.
December 9, 2011 @ 05:36 AM
Araab-Muzik

What up HB? I need some advice real quick. After much consideration and thought I have decided that I want to contact this shorty that I haven't spoken to in quite some time.. Even tho people have given me advice and told me to not make any effort in contacting her. . . I'ma have to do it anyway.

If I don't take a chance, I'll never get the experience and will always think what if... It's pretty much a 50/50 thing, with whether she'll respond to me in a manner jubilant to me contacting her. I just want to do what I feel is right and natural.

Sometimes your own personal pride can get in the way. At this point, I'm just going let the ego go and just be real with myself.

Before I move forward with this situation, what are some things I should say to her. I want to keep it short and just get to the point. Obviously there will be things, I'd like to say but I can't yet so I'll just leave that till later. . . that is if she even replies.

I got her e-mail and number still but undecided if I should e-mail her first and then text msg later or just do one.

I don't want to come off as arrogant, mad or anything like that.

i know with me contacting her it'd automatically give her the impression that she has been on my mind and I obviously have been thinking about her.. there is no way around that it is what it is. I don't know if it's the holidays that's put me in the mood to contact her but whatever it is ... I just know that I need to do this and get it out of the way.

So far this is all i can think of... let me know if I should add anything else in there or just leave it as is.

"Hey (girl's name). It's been a while now & I was just wondering how you're doing. I was thinking if we could grab some coffee sometime this week if you're free. "

Please login first to reply.