Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 28, 2011 @ 08:17 AM
highonhype

aight hb, question: how do you initiate a conversation with a female at the gym? obviously with intent of getting the digits.

sounds mad simple, but It feels so awkward to think of small talk there. there's this girl I been crushing on hard and I think I seen her staring a couple times, and I feel like every day that goes by and I see her without making contact, I'm lessening my chances. iunno. I've just always thought it's kind've douchey to hit on a girl when they're just there to workout and get on with their day.

anybody got some experience with this shit?

teach her how to do the remote kontrol dance.. yusssir

Dude I just bought Macbook Air.. Now I want Razer blade. FML !

November 28, 2011 @ 08:24 AM
highonhype

This girl I been talking to for awhile. I only chilled with her once outside of school. she claims we "talk".
every week I been trying to chill with her, but she always comes up with a excuse that she busy. I even brought her a webcam (only 13$ so im not a bitch) and she never get on webcam when i ask her. always a excuse.
how to make her chill with me? rape her?
how to proceed futher with girl? (I tapped it once sad

I'm not a pro but this is what girls do. If they know you are trying to chase her everyday 24/7, she'll play hard on you, she's playing you bro. It's like a dog with a fucking bone. Right now she is controlling every move. you should the one who lead the move. Play it cool, don't act like you chasing her all the time man. Get yourself busy with your mates. if she is attracted to you, she'll come eventually.

Dude I just bought Macbook Air.. Now I want Razer blade. FML !

November 28, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
Soul Rize

ask her if she knows D

what does that mean! im tryign to understand but can someone break it down???!?!?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 28, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
Soul Rize

This girl I been talking to for awhile. I only chilled with her once outside of school. she claims we "talk".
every week I been trying to chill with her, but she always comes up with a excuse that she busy. I even brought her a webcam (only 13$ so im not a bitch) and she never get on webcam when i ask her. always a excuse.
how to make her chill with me? rape her?
how to proceed futher with girl? (I tapped it once sad

YO was IN THE EXACT SITIUATION . like i im like wow this is de ja vu for me. All that happened was i got impasient of her alwasy being busy and it flipped me when she said she was going to hang out with a friend over me (i was her bf at the time) after we never see each other so i was like trying to relax but it happend over and over so i was like fuck this bitch. Idk if you got more pacients than me but for me if she an't willing to put in the time or effort for us to even try to be togtgher then FUCK that BITCH and move on.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 28, 2011 @ 08:01 PM
Pantic

Last thing about my ex on here, im just really confused and need someone elses look on this.

A week ago she asked me if i was seeing someone else, as there was rumours about that going around. I told her i wasnt and asked her, she was very clear in stating no.
Few days after i texted her that i missed hanging out with her in the weekends, and she replied the next morning that she missed it too, i felt these were indicators she was still into me so i asked her if she wanted to meet up for lunch or something.
She replied that she misses me but dont know if she could handle it, and if she could think about it first.
Now obviously she still got feelings, but does this mean she wants to meet only as friends and she is sure about moving on or does it mean i still have a shot?
November 29, 2011 @ 03:25 AM
johnathan

ask her if she knows D

what does that mean! im tryign to understand but can someone break it down???!?!?

smh...

free max b 2013

November 29, 2011 @ 03:49 AM

Inactive

ask her if she knows D

smh...

dead
November 29, 2011 @ 07:32 AM
SFCA

Last thing about my ex on here, im just really confused and need someone elses look on this.

A week ago she asked me if i was seeing someone else, as there was rumours about that going around. I told her i wasnt and asked her, she was very clear in stating no.
Few days after i texted her that i missed hanging out with her in the weekends, and she replied the next morning that she missed it too, i felt these were indicators she was still into me so i asked her if she wanted to meet up for lunch or something.
She replied that she misses me but dont know if she could handle it, and if she could think about it first.
Now obviously she still got feelings, but does this mean she wants to meet only as friends and she is sure about moving on or does it mean i still have a shot?

just move on my friend. eventually there's gonna be someone else who can actually "handle" their shit and not be such an indecisive twat. u kno what i mean.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

November 29, 2011 @ 01:55 PM
BOMAYE

The answer for every single one of y'all problems is "Fuck that bitch and move on" /thread
November 29, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
NoStress

Honestly most bitches aren't worth the trouble and headache that they put you through

burr

November 29, 2011 @ 10:32 PM

Inactive

Honestly most bitches aren't worth the trouble and headache that they put you through

i just realized this yesterday

the girl ive been with for 6 months unofficaly. yesterday she randomly deleted me on twitter and fb lol for no reason at all i think it might be because she heard i was talking to other girls but idk and im not gonna ask, anyways i now realize the bitch is crazy and im letting it go.

you all should too, love dont exist
November 29, 2011 @ 10:34 PM
Coolest

how the heck do you deal with the crazy shit bitches do when they find out you have a gf?
November 30, 2011 @ 01:11 AM
its_BJ

i need my hb brothers to come together and inform me how to smash a virgin:
-she has her own dorm
-she is cute
-I believe she likes me cause she always want me to chill with her
I have no experience with this.
tell me your stories
November 30, 2011 @ 01:26 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

Bitches know everything these days. Like a couple days ago my ex asked me if i had a girl over because apparantly someone saw a girl comming to my door at the dorm and told her about it.. Idk, i feel that if she ever found out i smashed the neighbour there would be too much jealousy. And i have alot of thoughts about how complicated it would be to bang the girl next door anyways, i don't wanna have to deal with her on a daily basis after smashing.

move the fuck on simp goddamn
November 30, 2011 @ 01:57 AM
VOMITSPIT

The answer for every single one of y'all problems is "Fuck that bitch and move on" /thread

lol word, cats in this thread dwell on lost causes

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

December 1, 2011 @ 03:08 AM
hndlz

1. Me and a homie are chill.
2. we met a girl.
3. all 3 of us are friends.
4. girl ends up being my GF.
5. homie doesnt hit me up anymore or reply to my texts.
6. homie hits up my girl on the regular. visits her dorm and shit.

am i trippin or is this sum disrespectful shit?

homie would hit her up to drink and shit at tailgates, but not hit me up. like wtf???

and over summer. i was home. they were at school
but she tells me he confessed to likin her. even got her drunk and slept over her room...all before me and her got in a relationship.

but he knew we were feelin each other.

edit. he gotta account on here but idgaf. stay lurkin my posts fukbwoi

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

December 1, 2011 @ 03:21 AM
johnathan

2. we met a girl.

homie would hit her up to drink and shit at tailgates, but not hit me up. like wtf???

but she tells me he confessed to likin her. even got her drunk and slept over her room...all before me and her got in a relationship.

fight him and post the video in the off topic. only way to solve this tbh

free max b 2013

December 1, 2011 @ 04:36 AM
hndlz

word

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

December 1, 2011 @ 04:43 AM
D. Rose

fight him and post the video in the off topic. only way to solve this tbh

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

December 1, 2011 @ 05:08 AM
Jens Voigt

2. we met a girl.

Expose his username.

December 1, 2011 @ 05:39 AM
Coolest

how the heck do you deal with the crazy shit bitches do when they find out you have a gf?

bump
December 1, 2011 @ 05:45 AM
D. Rose

do i sense some hb drama brewing

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

December 1, 2011 @ 06:25 AM
wiznerd1

QFT.
December 1, 2011 @ 09:56 AM
mrfunnni

aight my niggas i got a problem for you.
I've been dating this girl for about a month and shes pretty chill, we get along really well and everything. Doing the usual shit you know, then she takes me home to meet her mom and her aunt. And im like damn is this bitch serious? when i met her mom and her aunt a nigga had to turn away or be struck as stiff as a flag-pole and shit, what am saying is. How do i get in the moms and aunties pants? her moms aint even got dat fat ass and her aunt look like tia tanaka and shit. Heres my problem HB do i start two different missions and try to cack one by one or should i just try and 3some these bitches, fuck i'll even 4some this shit. Help me out plz

haha fag

December 1, 2011 @ 10:01 AM
Trollinator

hoping to have a 3some with mother and daughter

get on hb

I want to see the world burn

December 1, 2011 @ 10:42 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

2. we met a girl.

eric is that you?

no lie lol why are you mad though? like you didnt know that night at ucf when we went to the club and she was dancing with me and you were just standing there looking stupid. later that night when we all slept on the floor i cuddled with her. after that when you went back home to atlanta me and her kept in contact. i remember one time we made plans to go to the movies but you lurked my posts in the stoner thread. lol. remember you called me bitching? she got so mad at me for exposing some feelings we both felt for each other on the low. rt it wasnt meant to be if your girl is hitting me up more than she hits you up.

6 months later and we are happy with each other. get off my jock

lol that dude is smashing ur girl
December 1, 2011 @ 12:05 PM
Ferdi

lol ^
Guys, i need some bro advice.
My girl and i had the biggest fight just now. it was al cool before, until i went upstairs where i went to grab my books to go to school. She left her phone on my bed and she got a text from her girlfriend, i looked into her text and saw textmessages to 2 of her exes she send 3 days ago, 1 who shes "just" friends with, although the contact is more or less broken now. i was reading the text she wrotes and it basically said in both of em she was thinking about breaking up with me and that she misses those guys as a boyfriend and that she will never find a better boyfriend than them. i went downstairs and threw her phone beside her and she was like: whats wrong, whatsup? i was furious and went upstairs again and closed the door. after 30 mins of evading her and hearing her crying and screaming that i got it wrong and its not what she meant when she said that to them, i gave her the chance to speak.

(take this in consideration, we argued a bit, i shook her like hell and threw her off me and said it was over and that she needs to pack her things and fuck off and that we were through)

she basically explained the situation that her exes are planning to commit suicide because they want to get back with her and that they need her back in their life. She isnt hard enough to say no cuz she is afraid that theyll end up actually commiting suicide.

I had a situation like that too and my ex actually attempted to commit suicide ( she jumped on the railway when a train approached, luckily i grabbed her way before the train came) so i knew what she means. I told my ex basically idc if you kill yourself just dont do it around me, and if she did she was just being a coward and she doesnt respect the beautiful life she has been given, after that i broke contact with her. She lived happily after.

Back to my girl, so she explained that and told me about her sister too, who also had troubles which i already knew and she too tried commiting suicide. Her mom basically told her to stay away from the family for a while until its ok again with her sister.(long story short: her sister looks up to my gf as her idol. jealous too and asking for negative attention)

i dont know what to believe so for now. we made up, but still have doubt if she was telling the truth. what would you guys do or have advice on this?
December 1, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
Pantic

I actually read it.

That has got to be the lamest way of talking herself out of it i have ever seen. MAYBE, just MAYBE if it was a single guy it could be true, but do you really believe that MULTIPLE ex boyfriends are telling her that? And what kind of help would she provide them by saying she is thinking about leaving you and missing them. That's not how girls are, if you show them weakness they wont crawl back to you they will push you aside or pitty you.

"I will never find a better boyfriend than you" Come on, how do you accept this? Even if what she is saying was true, which it isn't, she should never put their needs over yours and humiliate you like that. And she also tried to put it off on her sister?

I would dump her immediatly and never look back in this case, regardless of how many good times you have had.
December 1, 2011 @ 02:38 PM
Lemonz

I don't usually ask for advice, but here goes.
I started hanging out with this girl from my freshman class. Shes very cute, and shes got a nice personality.

MFW
> I find out she's 24 (I'm 20)
> I find out she has a 4 year old son

Should I still go for it? I honestly don't know what to do, because I really like her.
December 1, 2011 @ 05:16 PM
tmwtg

2. we met a girl.

eric is that you?

no lie lol why are you mad though? like you didnt know that night at ucf when we went to the club and she was dancing with me and you were just standing there looking stupid. later that night when we all slept on the floor i cuddled with her. after that when you went back home to atlanta me and her kept in contact. i remember one time we made plans to go to the movies but you lurked my posts in the stoner thread. lol. remember you called me bitching? she got so mad at me for exposing some feelings we both felt for each other on the low. rt it wasnt meant to be if your girl is hitting me up more than she hits you up.

6 months later and we are happy with each other. get off my jock
lol that dude is smashing ur girl

Wait, so who is shorty with now? hndlz or raylo?

raylo, you shady for that. still lol though

Please login first to reply.