HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 15, 2010 @ 08:16 AM
Norrin Radd

How do you get a girl to chase you?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 15, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
JesusHadDreads

Why do broads get mad if you two used to talk,it doesn't workout,and you try to holla at her friend? dat jealousy?

Call Jealous girl out on her shit. Make her feel like a dumbass for acting that way. But when you do it, don't be all confrontational with it. Be real smooth, calm, cocky, and a sarcastic smart ass/asshole with it. It'll sting that much more, and you won't look like your mad about it.

The much dreaded question was asked yesterday: "What are we?"
What do I say? This chick is just a hook-up to me, honestly. I only did round 2, hoping to get a solid bj from it.

Be real with her bro, let her know straight up how you feel. Don't beat around the bush with her no matter how rude your might come off, karma's a bitch...

Play hard to get bro..

"If you want a girl to ignore you, chase her.
If you want a girl to chase you, ignore her"
June 15, 2010 @ 10:55 AM
tmwtg

^ I don't wanna be straight up with her, 'cause she's the first girl I hooked up with that has E-cup titties.
June 15, 2010 @ 11:22 AM
whenarichniggawantU

So I messaged this girl on facebook i went to highschool with, and she keeps replying back with questions and shit. But its all about school because thats what we were originally talking about. I want to either just give her my number and tell her to text me sometime but I don't want it to be just wicked random when I do it. I want to get the subject to something else but IDK how to get a new conversation going without it sounding all random.

never leave it up to a girl to hit you up first. ask for her number son.
June 15, 2010 @ 11:38 AM
JesusHadDreads

^ I don't wanna be straight up with her, 'cause she's the first girl I hooked up with that has E-cup titties.

C'mon man. Stop being insecure and get some more options so this problem doesn't happen again. Pics of said E-cup titties tho.

never leave it up to a girl to hit you up first. ask for her number son.

Idk man, I like to give the girl my number so I don't waste my time. If a girl is interested in you she'll hit you up no matter what, compared to you hittin a girl up and her responding to "just be nice".
But try changing the subject and then slide your number in there. If she's in college try to get her to talk about the party scene, and then be like "oh yeah? well here's my #, hit me up sometime. Im outta hear, peace".
June 15, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
Norrin Radd

Play hard to get bro..

"If you want a girl to ignore you, chase her.
If you want a girl to chase you, ignore her"

word

June 15, 2010 @ 06:06 PM
Hashy

They got this one cute chick at school who EVERYONE likes but most of em dont succeed I wanna be different then those clowns, most of tha time I ignore her, what can i do to be different?
June 15, 2010 @ 06:33 PM
whenarichniggawantU

If everyones on her dick because shes cute try taking an interest in something other than her looks.

all advice in this thread is with the assumption that you have at least a lil bit of game.
June 15, 2010 @ 06:35 PM
whenarichniggawantU

all advice in this thread is with the assumption that you have at least a lil bit of game.
June 15, 2010 @ 07:00 PM
Hashy

I got game its just this one a lil tough but very possible
June 15, 2010 @ 07:02 PM
Sarcaustic

I got game its just this one a lil tough but very possible

If you got game, then work it out yourself. But why do you want to be with her? Because she's cute?
June 15, 2010 @ 07:04 PM
JesusHadDreads

Yeah list some reasons why your interested in her, Im thinking you only want her bcuz every other dude does.
June 15, 2010 @ 07:09 PM
northwest

how do you guys pick up chicks in non-social areas?
June 15, 2010 @ 07:18 PM
Hashy

Yeah list some reasons why your interested in her, Im thinking you only want her bcuz every other dude does.

Because she fine, she dresses nice, always clean, all AP classes, cheerleader.

I just wanna know some different ways to get at some hard to get girls she easy to talk to and im cool with her so its not like im just coming out the blue.
June 15, 2010 @ 07:18 PM
JesusHadDreads

how do you guys pick up chicks in non-social areas?

huh? Give an example.

Because she fine, she dresses nice, always clean, all AP classes, cheerleader.

Yeah, just what I figured bro.....

Since your already "cool with her", then whats the hold up? Already got something to build upon.
June 15, 2010 @ 07:24 PM
northwest

well, it's obviously easier to get a girl when at school/work etc., cause everyone's talking and shit. but when you're at places where you're not expected to talk or socialize, like while you're walking down the street or at some store.
June 15, 2010 @ 07:25 PM
Hashy

Alright mangg thsnks i got a week to do it cause we get outta school next wendsday, should I wait like last day of school or get her number asap
June 15, 2010 @ 07:32 PM
Captain Deez

get that shit asap *****, dont wait
June 15, 2010 @ 08:41 PM
tmwtg

well, it's obviously easier to get a girl when at school/work etc., cause everyone's talking and shit. but when you're at places where you're not expected to talk or socialize, like while you're walking down the street or at some store.

Girls least expect guys to hit on them at said places.

At a bar or some social place (drinking involved), bitches be on the defense and throw shit tests to see if you're lame or not.

She has her guard down when she's out on the street or doing her grocery. This is when you have to go for it.

Thing is you need a good opener.
June 15, 2010 @ 08:46 PM
Norrin Radd

Ima start selling *****s a InfamousHero starter kit. Included with interests to have, slang to use, approach methods, etc. We finna get it in and shit doe.

I said in the OG thread that you needed a show or some shit

June 15, 2010 @ 08:53 PM
tmwtg

Girls least expect guys to hit on them at said places.

At a bar or some social place (drinking involved), bitches be on the defense and throw shit tests to see if you're lame or not.

She has her guard down when she's out on the street or doing her grocery. This is when you have to go for it.

Ima start selling *****s a InfamousHero starter kit. Included with interests to have, slang to use, approach methods, etc. We finna get it in and shit doe.

+9000
June 15, 2010 @ 09:12 PM
Kshawn

Why not do some small youtube segments?

It is what it is.

June 15, 2010 @ 11:41 PM
northwest

+9000

what's are some good things to say in said places?
June 15, 2010 @ 11:47 PM
tmwtg

^ When she's in the poultry section, start with smile/smirk and say:

"Hey, I've got some meat that's best used by tonight."
June 16, 2010 @ 12:34 AM
jizzla

one word..coy

Edit: lol, but like the other guy basically said, girls want a challenge dude...so give them one >sad
June 16, 2010 @ 07:42 PM
Hashy

Infamous Youtube segments haha should do it just turn comments off
Fuck haters
June 16, 2010 @ 09:08 PM
JesusHadDreads

Im 18 she's 24...

Her - have u ever been just a cuddy buddy? or have u ever had someone want u just for cuddy? What was ur reastion or response to them?

Me - If u wanna be cuddy buddies with me, just ask

Her - Wanna be cuddy buddies?

Her - I don't wanna be just cuddy buddies, I wanna be someone u actually care about

Me -

Haven't actually texted back though, Im leaving for the Air Force next month and she seems like the type who would try and trap a nigguh yadadamean?
June 16, 2010 @ 09:53 PM
Hashy

School all most out time to go in whats some tip to just start a conversation with someone new or you barely know?
June 17, 2010 @ 01:18 PM
whenarichniggawantU

Im 18 she's 24...

Her - have u ever been just a cuddy buddy? or have u ever had someone want u just for cuddy? What was ur reastion or response to them?

Me - If u wanna be cuddy buddies with me, just ask

Her - Wanna be cuddy buddies?

Her - I don't wanna be just cuddy buddies, I wanna be someone u actually care about

Me -

Haven't actually texted back though, Im leaving for the Air Force next month and she seems like the type who would try and trap a nigguh yadadamean?

lie *****.
June 19, 2010 @ 12:57 AM
Trespace

How to cope with feelings of jealousy/Why do i feel jealous of a girl i was never even with but was still tryna get at? sad I'm thinkin maybe its cuz i just realized i was friend zoned? idk.

Please login first to reply.