300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
May 28, 2010 @ 07:40 AM
Sarcaustic

^ let her have the break. But you gotta tell her straight up, you might not be there for her anymore if she wants you
back. You gotta tell her straight up that she can't just leave you for how long then come back whenever she wants. Tell her these sorta things got some consequences tied with it and can backfire. And that if she wanna break up then just end it. Cuz you aren't suppose to wait for her like a dog. Tell her she's dating a man and not a bitch. If she decides to break up it's her lost

I agree with all of this.

But I still can't over how she wants YOU to move out when she wants to break. That's seriously messed up. Stand your ground, don't let her kick you out.
May 28, 2010 @ 09:31 AM
C_Augustus_O

i hear what all of you are saying and i really appreciate it, but the fact that she is fucking or looking for someone else its out the question. she lost her virginity to me and trust me she aint that type of girl

for the pass couple of months she says she wants to have kids and start a family in 2 years, i told her i not ready for that and that its too soon for all of that because i would be going to med school soon so a decision like that is big. we left it at that.

Both our names are on the lease so its fucked up that she expect me to move out, but at the same time i do want to give her the space she needs, you know.

i feel what ya are saying and i do want to make it work so i will give her time,

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

May 28, 2010 @ 12:46 PM
vince24L

You're too deep already. Be preparedddd.
May 28, 2010 @ 02:15 PM
C_Augustus_O

your right i never had, this is my first real relationship, i fucked with bitches from time to time but never been this real.

but fuck it tonight i need to clear my mind from this shit, if she is doing shit then so am i

May 28, 2010 @ 05:00 PM
tmwtg

^ forreal

inf, post up your top 5 rules when it comes to dating bitches/ then maybe girlfriend status
May 28, 2010 @ 07:11 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

i hear what all of you are saying and i really appreciate it, but the fact that she is fucking or looking for someone else its out the question. she lost her virginity to me and trust me she aint that type of girl

for the pass couple of months she says she wants to have kids and start a family in 2 years, i told her i not ready for that and that its too soon for all of that because i would be going to med school soon so a decision like that is big. we left it at that.

Both our names are on the lease so its fucked up that she expect me to move out, but at the same time i do want to give her the space she needs, you know.

i feel what ya are saying and i do want to make it work so i will give her time,

Well sounds like you're in love mang. If that's the case and you wanna make it work you guys are gonna have to come to some sort of compromise. She can't just expect you to get out when it's YOUR HOUSE TOO. Shit is ridiculous. She's moving too fast and imo I don't see it working out. Sounds like you guys have different things on the mind so just break up now and see where you guys are in a couple months or even years.
May 28, 2010 @ 08:21 PM
shakintheD

imo your first love is your last love. if you really love a girl, you wouldn't have feelings for other girls. i think you guys just fell in love with falling in love. love.
May 29, 2010 @ 12:49 AM
SmoothCriminal

How to cut off a girl who is TOO nice to me that I mess around with sometimes..

She wants to be my only girl etc. but I can't let that happen.. How do I go about letting her know I wanna do shit with other girls at any time without losing her as a hookup...

Like I do get with other girls all the time she just doesn't know it.. I want her to know and somehow not think I'm a dick lol.. help
May 29, 2010 @ 05:02 AM
illy

We don't make phone calls
We don't pay for shit except ourselves (unless they offer to pay occasionally too)
We don't pry about their personal lives or trip about male friends (jealousy is a female trait)

Just be whoever you are when your with your friends. if you gotta switch up in the slightest when you are with one or the other then shit aint working right.

and thats about it. Whoever loves least has the power in a relationship and this is true for anything.

k
i don't even need to point out all the things wrong with this comment.
May 30, 2010 @ 09:40 AM
C_Augustus_O

Well sounds like you're in love mang. If that's the case and you wanna make it work you guys are gonna have to come to some sort of compromise. She can't just expect you to get out when it's YOUR HOUSE TOO. Shit is ridiculous. She's moving too fast and imo I don't see it working out. Sounds like you guys have different things on the mind so just break up now and see where you guys are in a couple months or even years.

its been a week and this shit is not getting any easier, i decided to move the fuck out and concentrate on summer classes and work. she keep giving mixed messages and i cant take this shit.

i guess first love is the worst.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMH0e8kIZtE

June 1, 2010 @ 11:56 PM
BubbleTeaJelly

is he really like dat?^
June 2, 2010 @ 10:18 AM
Sarcaustic

is he really like dat?^

Think so.
June 2, 2010 @ 04:44 PM
PreggGopovich

Alright guys so I've been caking on this girl. She doesn't get out too much I guess because her friends don't party too often. So anyways last Friday night I took her to a party with a couple of my friends who I don't hang out with too often. The party was pretty whack so we all decided to head back to my place to play some beer pong and smoke. On the way back I made a remark about the party, but then she replied that she had fun. At the party and on the way home she said "I'm so drunk right now" a couple times.

The problem is, a few times throughout the night my friend was like "So are you gonna fuck this girl or what?" with the girl within earshot. Once was when she was standing to my left, and he was on my right. The other was when she got up out of my room to go to the bathroom, and he said it before she even had the door closed.

She ended up leaving my place instead of staying over. The overall situation was made really awkward by my friend's remarks, so I didn't even try to get her to stay over. I wouldn't be worried if I was just trying to fuck this girl, but I'm really not. She's really cool and is someone I could see myself dating.

I texted her the next day and she didn't reply. I called her the next day and it rang for a split second and then went to voicemail, so I think maybe her cell phone was messed up because of all the bad thunderstorms/hail/tornadoes we've been having?

But yeah anyways here are two things I've come up with to do:

- Give her a call and just say something like "I don't know if you heard my friend or not but if you did it probably made me sound like a bit of a creep." and then tell her I'd be willing to make up for that night and hang out again (either 1 on 1 or with my friends who are actually on the same wavelength as me).

- Ignore the fact that she may have heard what my friend said and give her a call this weekend to see if she wants to hang out. Show her that I'm not just trying to bang her and maybe later on at the end of the night give her the little explanation about my friend.

So... Which do you think would be better to go with?

honestly bro, no text/call, be upfront to her and u do your thing
June 9, 2010 @ 07:57 AM
C_Augustus_O

Airight *****s, we been on a break for about 2 to 3 weeks now and shit is just weird. i moved out the house to give her that space and it fucking sucks.

the shit is she still calls/texts me to do certain things for her, she drives by my mom's crib to see if am there and shit and she still expects me to pay my share of the rent even i am not there.

her mom call me to tell me that she cant sleep in the house allow, she still rocks my rings and saying we are still together

am getting mixed signal from her and i tried of this shit, am to the point that is either we get back together or we break up simple as that, waiting on her to call me is killing me

what should i do?

June 9, 2010 @ 10:30 AM
Sarcaustic

the shit is she still calls/texts me to do certain things for her, she drives by my mom's crib to see if am there and shit and she still expects me to pay my share of the rent even i am not there.

her mom call me to tell me that she cant sleep in the house allow, she still rocks my rings and saying we are still together

am getting mixed signal from her and i tried of this shit, am to the point that is either we get back together or we break up simple as that, waiting on her to call me is killing me

what should i do?

You shouldn't be going out of your way to do things for her, since you guys are on a break. She shouldn't be driving by your mom's house. And as for the rent, I actually don't know about that.

But what the hell, her mom called you to tell you she can't sleep alone?

Looks like she's trying to get attention or playing hard to get, in my opinion. Just talk to her and be straightforward.

You're not going to take none of this "break" bullshit. You're either together or not.
June 9, 2010 @ 11:08 AM
C_Augustus_O

i fucking feel you, but yea her mom tells me she cant sleep alone and shit and she is fighting with her friends that she choose over me, because they are wild(drinking/smoking)and she is not.

i stopped doing shit for her for the simple fact that we are on a break and that is what she wanted.

the rent shit is weird because she can't afford it herself and we liv about 20 miles away from everyone we know

i tried talking to her about it but she comes off like everything is cool and i am having a blast, its like she knows she made a mistake and now she doesn't know how to come to me.

i really wish we can get past this shit but then again i dont know if i can wait for her.

i plan on waiting it out till this weekend, fml

June 9, 2010 @ 03:29 PM
Sarcaustic

i wouldve laughed at her if she asked me to do anything for her. idk im weird i wouldnt really get back after a break you either break up or you dont.

That's kind of how I feel. I wouldn't even go for the break. You're really together or you're not. There's no in-between.

She can't just kick you out of the house, call the relationship on a break, and then ask you to do shit, drive by where you're staying, have her mom call you, etc.

That's just bullshit. If she wanted the break, she wouldn't be doing that. If she's doing that, then she obviously wants to be with you. In which case, the break wouldn't exist!

Seriously, just talk to her. Figure things out once and for all. It'll save more days or even weeks of wondering what the hell is going on. Just don't crawl or beg to get back with her. Just be straightforward. Reach a decision together.
June 9, 2010 @ 03:34 PM
Sarcaustic

Good point.

You really make it sound as if she's kinda using him. Or at least, she has power over him.
June 9, 2010 @ 03:56 PM
C_Augustus_O

the way i see it is if she can break up with you and still have you do everything for her then what reason does she have to get back with you? she can do the single thing and still keep you for that emotional support.

am not gonna lie, that is the first thing that came to my mind, like is this chick really using me. so i called her and was like fuck that you wanted a break you got it, stop calling me for help

this break stuff makes no sense, if we broke up then i would feel so confused and impatient

June 9, 2010 @ 04:04 PM
.emaN

you did the right thing for sure. by no means should you be her supporter when she wanted the "break"
June 11, 2010 @ 02:54 AM
CAKIN.

just broke up with my chic. she said, "we either break up or stay together even though i dont love you anymore." and i said whats the points if you dont feel the same, it defeats the whole purpose so we broke up. she calls an hr later, we cool surprisingly, acting like friends and shit. then she tryna kick it and shit and im like iono. and she sounds all sad and hangs up. so she still has feelings for me and im already tryna move on so i barely have any for her. and it kills me in the gut cuz of that, i just feel so fucking bad. sadsad
June 11, 2010 @ 03:30 PM
Hellah Fresh

Let go of the old chic(white girl) and got me a new one(Black/Japanese) suckas! B-)
June 11, 2010 @ 07:37 PM
Koven

Someone explain keeping it G to me. (in regards to females)

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

June 14, 2010 @ 01:23 PM
OneEyeWilly

whatever hero says in this thread. remember it and know he will be right. as much as it may hurt to read then, its for the better later. real rap
June 14, 2010 @ 01:25 PM
tmwtg

^ How's your shit going, Willy? That crazy (ex? ) you had is still lurking on HB?
June 14, 2010 @ 02:32 PM
OneEyeWilly

long story short because she might be but we decided to go our seperate ways. we realized we couldnt give each other what we truly wanted so there was no point in taking it further. lol in not so many words and a few more curses
June 14, 2010 @ 02:59 PM
droalex

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
June 15, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
D2theRama

So I messaged this girl on facebook i went to highschool with, and she keeps replying back with questions and shit. But its all about school because thats what we were originally talking about. I want to either just give her my number and tell her to text me sometime but I don't want it to be just wicked random when I do it. I want to get the subject to something else but IDK how to get a new conversation going without it sounding all random.
June 15, 2010 @ 02:36 AM
modernmischief

Why do broads get mad if you two used to talk,it doesn't workout,and you try to holla at her friend? dat jealousy?
June 15, 2010 @ 06:51 AM
tmwtg

The much dreaded question was asked yesterday: "What are we?"

What do I say? This chick is just a hook-up to me, honestly. I only did round 2, hoping to get a solid bj from it.

Please login first to reply.