The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 26, 2011 @ 23:51:59 PM
wtf ♥♥♥♥♥? we in a f*ckin recession bro, why the hell would you spend money on a hoe? cop supremesmokeyface

*dead*

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 27, 2011 @ 00:20:19 AM
we still find "cop supreme" jokes funny?

dead
September 27, 2011 @ 01:05:15 AM
Word. Good lookin out
September 27, 2011 @ 01:06:51 AM
she just want a simpppppppppppppppppppp
September 27, 2011 @ 06:11:59 AM
Damn you was just about to simp B Smh...

How to approach a situation with a older women I'm trynna get at she like 15-20 years older than me B
September 27, 2011 @ 07:40:46 AM
Damn you was just about to simp B Smh...

How to approach a situation with a older women I'm trynna get at she like 15-20 years older than me B

If she isn't the one showing interest in you then forget it. The absolute only reason a woman will ever get with a younger guy is because she wants to be the one in control and you are her prey. You actually need to simp for the older ladies, as there is no other possible motivation that will work for her.
September 27, 2011 @ 08:09:47 AM
Fuck all these hoes, just live the best you can.
October 01, 2011 @ 11:23:35 AM
Lately i've been having a lot of arguments with my girl. We always end up fighting alot and to the point where today we were on the edge of breaking it off, but neither of us could do it. So problem is that i know most of the shit is my fault and im ready to get over myself and work on saving our relationship because i feel like that is what i really want. But it might be the right thing to end it.

Anyone been in this situation before? I would love to know if anyone got through it and how.
October 01, 2011 @ 11:52:25 AM
Lately i've been having a lot of arguments with my girl. We always end up fighting alot and to the point where today we were on the edge of breaking it off, but neither of us could do it. So problem is that i know most of the shit is my fault and im ready to get over myself and work on saving our relationship because i feel like that is what i really want. But it might be the right thing to end it.

Anyone been in this situation before? I would love to know if anyone got through it and how.

I'd say just end it. By prolonging the inevitable you'll both just end up worse off in the end.

Just my 0.02 tho.
October 01, 2011 @ 13:54:19 PM
^ For real.

I think in a lot of relationships, someone always feels less than the other. When it gets to the point where you're fighting constantly, it's a sign to break it off.

The longer you try to hold on, the more it will hurt both of you in the end.
October 03, 2011 @ 23:20:23 PM
So recently I've been missing the single life. I've been in this relationship for almost a year. First girl I ever caught feeling for. I really love her and shes amazing, but i just wanted to feel single again. So today we talked and i decided we should go on a break. Was this a good idea?
October 03, 2011 @ 23:30:25 PM
So recently I've been missing the single life. I've been in this relationship for almost a year. First girl I ever caught feeling for. I really love her and shes amazing, but i just wanted to feel single again. So today we talked and i decided we should go on a break. Was this a good idea?

no, cause she probably now thinks you just some trill ass fag who can't handle being in a relationship, when she starts dating someone that wont just leave her on a whim your ass gunna be running away crying

haha fag

October 04, 2011 @ 02:34:51 AM
you fucked up bro

October 04, 2011 @ 05:48:33 AM

I've been in this situation for the past month, I was about to break up with her,
In this case, most shit was her fault..
So we met yesterday to talk about our problems IRL cause whenever we talk on the phone or online it always ends in an arguement so strong its powerlevel over 9000.

We got to a point where I just had enough of it and I was about to leave her.
When I was about to walk away she suddenly gave me a hug and wouldnt let go,
She grabbed me tight and told me not to leave cause she loves me and she broke down in tears.

All I wanted is for her to change some aspects towards me cause I had enough of all the bull; so at that moment she said she's gonna change and we went to the movies after.

All I'm trying to say is, work this out, theres a reason you love this girl,,

Nuff said.
October 04, 2011 @ 13:30:16 PM
^ I know that feel

October 04, 2011 @ 13:36:42 PM

Went through this with my sons mom and ended up in a mutual breakup. Bro you gotta know if the relationship is toxic on some Ronnie and Sammie shit. You might still love her but at the end of the day if nobody is happy then whats the point? The reason we split was because it was best for my boy. I'd be lying if I said I didn't still love her right after, but over time you'll find someone new and those feelings fade. If you guys stay together eventually it'll get to the point where you'll be ready to break up during the tiniest fights like over the remote or some shit. If you feel like you can work on it then by all means. Talk it out, both of you apologize and work on it one step at a time. Don't end up resenting one another and only being in the relationship because no one wants to be "the one to call it off". Do what you think is best bro
October 04, 2011 @ 13:56:07 PM
I wanna make a son with this one before breaking it off tho >smh
Nah but past 3 weeks it's been very good except for 1 big fight (when i posted here) so im hoping we are gonna get past all that. Most of it is me being a simp ass and having a hard time coping with jealousy and my own lack of confidence. It's a very new area for me as i used to game bitches all day long and never been in a relationship where i view my girl as an equal before. But im confident i can work it out now.
October 04, 2011 @ 13:58:23 PM
Aight so i'm dealing with same chick as before. Long Story short:

I've seen her out the last couple of weekends. We've both been a little tipsy, loose, outgoing and fun.

The other night she kinda bounced from a bar spot without saying anything, texts me the next morning saying she'd like to make it up to me by getting coffee.

So this morning we grab coffee, i meet her at this spot, it was kinda empty though so basically just us two in the coffee shop, ambience was kinda quiet.

It was like meeting her for the first time, we've never really hung out sober, and not surprisingly it was a bit awkward. I was a bit nervous (mostly because I like her) and she may have been shy but I couldn't tell. She was def more introverted than she is when I see her out.

Now I'm just worried that she's gonna look at me differently. Anyone have the experience of mostly seeing someone when your tipsy or in a really social setting so when you hang out with them sober its different and a little awkward?

How should I move forward? I feel like I should just act like everything was great and be positive about it, but I keep judging myself and feeling like I failed myself or some shit. The conversation never died, it just wasn't as upbeat and not as much laughing and flirting as when were out on a weekend.

/venting
October 04, 2011 @ 14:14:13 PM
Who is ever as flirty on a coffee date as when going out?
Is this your first girl or something? Not to offend you but you sound new to the game.
I think it's very very common to feel like you messed up and the date went bad, and that goes for both parts. Im sure she is sitting with the same feeling. Just text her saying you had a good time and she is great.
October 04, 2011 @ 14:34:54 PM
Who is ever as flirty on a coffee date as when going out?
Is this your first girl or something? Not to offend you but you sound new to the game.
I think it's very very common to feel like you messed up and the date went bad, and that goes for both parts. Im sure she is sitting with the same feeling. Just text her saying you had a good time and she is great.

I'm not offended and I'm definitely inexperienced with dating. I've only had one real relationship and in high school and in college now i've only really 'hooked up' with girls. In the past I've avoided relationships unless I REALLY liked the girl, so now that I actually like this chick and wanna move forward (slowly though) I'm overthinking things more than I usually would and going on 'dates' is weird for me.
October 04, 2011 @ 14:47:51 PM
I've been in this situation for the past month, I was about to break up with her,
In this case, most shit was her fault..
So we met yesterday to talk about our problems IRL cause whenever we talk on the phone or online it always ends in an arguement so strong its powerlevel over 9000.

We got to a point where I just had enough of it and I was about to leave her.
When I was about to walk away she suddenly gave me a hug and wouldnt let go,
She grabbed me tight and told me not to leave cause she loves me and she broke down in tears.

All I wanted is for her to change some aspects towards me cause I had enough of all the bull; so at that moment she said she's gonna change and we went to the movies after.

All I'm trying to say is, work this out, theres a reason you love this girl,,

Nuff said.

Been there done that. It's a viscious cycle. She will change for a few weeks and go back to her old ways.
To the guy having problem/fighting. Time to give it up. Just man up and explain the differences you guys have and it's best to just leave as friends.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 08, 2011 @ 00:44:15 AM
October 08, 2011 @ 03:41:28 AM
i need some help fammo, me and my girl stopped talking a couple days ago, were both young so she was the first girl ive ever taken serious. from the begining she told me she wasnt ready to be in a relationship and i was fine with that cause i just wanted to fuck but i ended up catching feelings. anyways 4 months later shes still not ready to be in a relationship and she doesnt want me to wait so were not talking anymore. im trying to let it go and move on but for the last 2 months we would have atleast one big arguement every other week so maybe im holding on subconsciously? also i keep having dreams of her this shit crazy and she's fuxing with my head cause she keeps subtweeting me fuck
October 08, 2011 @ 04:04:36 AM
Alright…so i’ve been talkin to this chick in my class and yesterday she was getting on my nerves so...

text her?
October 08, 2011 @ 18:23:41 PM
...she told me she wasnt ready to be in a relationship...shes still not ready to be in a relationship...

Something tells me that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you and she doesn't want to hurt you.
But really she's hurting you anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozkSfyWpPUU
Please login first to reply.
x