November 15, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
poldylocks

i think she wants the dick now yo

edit: but i don't really care, so it's whatever.

bitch.

November 23, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
windowpane

Ya boy has been striking the last few days. There's this girl I knew since high school. Never talked because we have different friends. Anyways one day on fb after high school I hit her up acting like I didn't know her and she goes "yeah ****** I know you. We were in such and such classes throughout high school. I played it off, talked a little more, and then we never talked again. I deleted her o ff fb a year later because we never talked and she added me the other day. She's bad as hell and single. How can I get the opportunity to hang out with her. Don't wanna mess it up. That's where I'm slacking. The getting the girl to chill part. After that I can handle it.
November 24, 2011 @ 12:07 AM

Inactive

quick question fam is it better to lie to a girl or just tell her the truth?

i was talking to this girl last night and she told me she had a boyfriend so i told her to come to me when she gets bored of him and word got around so i guess my girlfriend knows what i said.

i know shes gonna confront me about it soon, should i lie and deny it or just tell the truth?
November 24, 2011 @ 12:08 AM

Inactive

Ya boy has been striking the last few days. There's this girl I knew since high school. Never talked because we have different friends. Anyways one day on fb after high school I hit her up acting like I didn't know her and she goes "yeah ****** I know you. We were in such and such classes throughout high school. I played it off, talked a little more, and then we never talked again. I deleted her o ff fb a year later because we never talked and she added me the other day. She's bad as hell and single. How can I get the opportunity to hang out with her. Don't wanna mess it up. That's where I'm slacking. The getting the girl to chill part. After that I can handle it.

she wants the dick cuz dont fuck it up
November 24, 2011 @ 04:11 AM
johnathan

just strike up a casual convo my man. then as a casual conversation progresses and she tells you about what she did today be like ooh what you doin tomorrow? and go in for the kill

free max b 2013

November 24, 2011 @ 06:27 PM
its_BJ

This girl I been talking to for awhile. I only chilled with her once outside of school. she claims we "talk".
every week I been trying to chill with her, but she always comes up with a excuse that she busy. I even brought her a webcam (only 13$ so im not a bitch) and she never get on webcam when i ask her. always a excuse.
how to make her chill with me? rape her?
how to proceed futher with girl? (I tapped it once sad
November 24, 2011 @ 06:50 PM
NoStress

You bought her a webcam doe? Ignore her bro, keep yourself busy.. and see if she tries to make plans with you. If she does... wel you know what to do, if she doesn't well.. talk to other girls.

burr

November 24, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
AG23

pipe game was weak homie.
November 24, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
Its_SONIC

Naw I flip the pussy like a omelet. I know that's not the reason.
November 24, 2011 @ 09:01 PM
babypowder

You bought her a webcam doe? Ignore her bro, keep yourself busy.. and see if she tries to make plans with you. If she does... wel you know what to do, if she doesn't well.. talk to other girls.

nice guys finish last. true story
November 24, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
windowpane

just strike up a casual convo my man. then as a casual conversation progresses and she tells you about what she did today be like ooh what you doin tomorrow? and go in for the kill

I mean this in the least disrespectful way but that advice seems gay. idk why. I think she's used to fags doing that gay casual talk. Am i over thinking it?
November 24, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
johnathan

I mean this in the least disrespectful way but that advice seems gay. idk why. I think she's used to fags doing that gay casual talk. Am i over thinking it?

used to casual talk wut? do you want to talk to her about some fucking witchcraft or something wtf are you trying to do?

free max b 2013

November 25, 2011 @ 03:23 AM
TeeMillz

I got a question, maybe I'll get some sound advice?

I'll try and make it short. But I have been crushing on a girl for a while (and I had sensed she may may be interested as well). Keep in mind I have never really talked to her or hung out, well anyway saw her at a frat party a month ago and we danced the whole time and such, had her come back to my dorm and we kissed a lil bit.

I was excited obviously and thought it could go somewhere, but I did some recon and asked friends about her and turns out she still "loves her ex" and still hooks up with him confused. Well yea since learning that I haven't pursued hanging out with her, and its been awkward between us since. But alas, I still like her.

So do you still think its worth pursuing a girl who has still hooked up with her ex? Or should I maybe just try and just move on...

Everything is purple.. my brain is fuckin purple

November 25, 2011 @ 03:27 AM
D. Rose

I know that feel bro ^ I'm curious as well.

I used to be in that situation and I ended up not pursuing her because it was awkward knowing they still hooked up in the back of my head.
But I mean I still flirt and what not but I haven't made any moves or anything serious.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

November 25, 2011 @ 04:01 AM
AG23

shell most likely be back with her ex. I just got my ex back from some bitch nigga. Im not even trying to sound alpha since Im the simp for having some other nigga all on my chick.
November 25, 2011 @ 04:09 AM
johnathan

I'll try and make it short. But I have been crushing on a girl for a while (and I had sensed she may may be interested as well). Keep in mind I have never really talked to her or hung out, well anyway saw her at a frat party a month ago and we danced the whole time and such, had her come back to my dorm and we kissed a lil bit.

I was excited obviously and thought it could go somewhere, but I did some recon and asked friends about her and turns out she still "loves her ex" and still hooks up with him confused. Well yea since learning that I haven't pursued hanging out with her, and its been awkward between us since. But alas, I still like her.

So do you still think its worth pursuing a girl who has still hooked up with her ex? Or should I maybe just try and just move on...

dont catch too hard of feelings my man. but like yo if she's broken up with her ex all she really needs is that man to allow her to move on. she obviously is physically attracted to you now all she needs to fuck with the dude you actually are so just hit her up online or ask her out to a date. allow her to catch feelings for the dude behind the good looks naw mean? good luck with it

free max b 2013

November 25, 2011 @ 04:20 AM
Pieces

You don't want to get emotionally involved with these type of women, bruh. Chances are she is probably emotionally unstable, hence why she still hooks up with her ex. She doesn't know what she wants yet. Continue talking to her, get to know her better, and YOU decide if she's worth pursuing.
November 25, 2011 @ 04:37 AM
IveyAlumneye

If you notice yourself posting in this thread, the only move is to drop the bitch. "On to the next one" as Joe Camel once said...
November 25, 2011 @ 05:52 AM
tree fiddy

This girl I been talking to for awhile. I only chilled with her once outside of school. she claims we "talk".
every week I been trying to chill with her, but she always comes up with a excuse that she busy. I even brought her a webcam (only 13$ so im not a bitch) and she never get on webcam when i ask her. always a excuse.

she aint feelin u no more b, pretty obvious
November 25, 2011 @ 06:01 AM
its_BJ

she aint feelin u no more b, pretty obvious

I ask the question cause when we in school she always want to chill. she be wanting me to stay after school with her for 2 hrs. I guess that is that FRIEND ZONE.
November 26, 2011 @ 07:14 AM
TeeMillz

dont catch too hard of feelings my man. but like yo if she's broken up with her ex all she really needs is that man to allow her to move on. she obviously is physically attracted to you now all she needs to fuck with the dude you actually are so just hit her up online or ask her out to a date. allow her to catch feelings for the dude behind the good looks naw mean? good luck with it

You don't want to get emotionally involved with these type of women, bruh. Chances are she is probably emotionally unstable, hence why she still hooks up with her ex. She doesn't know what she wants yet. Continue talking to her, get to know her better, and YOU decide if she's worth pursuing.

Both good pieces of advice. Thanks, I will keep it in mind,

Everything is purple.. my brain is fuckin purple

November 26, 2011 @ 04:15 PM
its_BJ

So basically y'all said I should ignore her. So I did.
Then she text me saying I really miss you.
She never wanna hang out but she miss me. Dat double life...
November 26, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
NoStress

Keep talking to her, but keep yourself busy. Don't make her a priority, and you will be in that mouth in no time

burr

November 26, 2011 @ 10:15 PM
Pantic

Alright so i am in a bit of a dilemma right here.
I live in a dorm, and a new chick moved in right besides me about a month ago. I been talking a little with her, and im sure i can smash whenever.

Problem is i have an ex i want back, i still think it's possible but i know if i fuck the bitch next door it's gonna cause troubles and ill never get the ex back. So i don't know if i should actually try to fight a little to win her back or just give up hope immediatly and smash next door.
November 26, 2011 @ 10:29 PM
VOMITSPIT

If the chick next door doesn't catch feelins after you smash idk what the problem is. When your single your single when your in a relationship your in a relationship. and what are you gonna run and tell your ex after you smash? how would she even gonna find out

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

November 26, 2011 @ 10:38 PM
Pantic

Bitches know everything these days. Like a couple days ago my ex asked me if i had a girl over because apparantly someone saw a girl comming to my door at the dorm and told her about it.. Idk, i feel that if she ever found out i smashed the neighbour there would be too much jealousy. And i have alot of thoughts about how complicated it would be to bang the girl next door anyways, i don't wanna have to deal with her on a daily basis after smashing.
November 26, 2011 @ 10:47 PM
VOMITSPIT

damn I figured you went to school some what far away and your girl was back home and didn't know anyone. yea fam I'd pass, it's not worth risking. Just do what you can to get her back and if all else fails your other option will probably still be there

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

November 27, 2011 @ 07:04 AM
ThatPatP

aight hb, question: how do you initiate a conversation with a female at the gym? obviously with intent of getting the digits.

sounds mad simple, but It feels so awkward to think of small talk there. there's this girl I been crushing on hard and I think I seen her staring a couple times, and I feel like every day that goes by and I see her without making contact, I'm lessening my chances. iunno. I've just always thought it's kind've douchey to hit on a girl when they're just there to workout and get on with their day.

anybody got some experience with this shit?

patxpeterson.com | youmaddoggy.com

November 27, 2011 @ 11:30 AM
johnathan

teach her how to workout cool

free max b 2013

November 27, 2011 @ 05:44 PM
its_BJ

Ask her how long she been coming to the gym. Then ask her to spot you

Please login first to reply.