Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 13, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
Tasteless603

Relationships suck guys, stay single
November 13, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
Lemonz

Relationships suck guys, stay single

Being single sucks.
I like being in a relationship. Just don't get too deep, because when it ends you'll feel like bat shit.
November 13, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
Tasteless603

but I can do without the drama, guess I'm just too young lol high school girls these dayss
November 13, 2011 @ 06:56 PM
Relax.

Why wouldn't you get "deep" it's a relationship my nigga.
November 13, 2011 @ 07:06 PM
Lemonz

I was in a long term relationship not too long ago. It was a litte over a year long.
When we broke up I legit felt like shit. I honestly thought she was the one lol
We were so deep that we even thought about marriage, we had the whole shit planned out.
Thats why you don't get too deep, because when a heart breaks it don't break even.
November 13, 2011 @ 07:18 PM
Relax.

That's just a reality you have to cope with. Eventually y'all are gonna split up. You just gotta keep ya head up. Nah mean? On to the next one lil nigga.
November 13, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
Pantic

Co-sign except for the last line because that just sounds too gay and whimpy.
But yeah im in the same situation, and it fucking sucks. Been trying to flirt with other girls but i just have no interest in any of them, i need advice on how to reacquire the will to fuck other hoes.
November 13, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
Tasteless603

If you think you've found the one, just don't let her go. And if she really is the one, then you'll know. That shit rhymed lol no but for real, any girl you can move on from with no problems obviously wasn't the one, but if the girl is worth chasing after, shes the one lol
November 13, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
Lemonz

She had me on some Marvin's room ish. I haven't talked to her much since then, and I haven't asked her about her relationships, and whether or not she's dating someone else. But she's in college so I doubt shes single right now. She came home for the weekend a few weeks ago and she txted me asking what I was doing that Sat night, and I couldn't bring myself to go out with her. I've moved on but just being around her brings back so many memories about what we used to have, i just couldn't deal with that again.
November 13, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
SFCA

Co-sign except for the last line because that just sounds too gay and whimpy.
But yeah im in the same situation, and it fucking sucks. Been trying to flirt with other girls but i just have no interest in any of them, i need advice on how to reacquire the will to fuck other hoes.

time is on ur side. ur just still into ur ex and every girl u talk to ur going to be slightly comparing them to her. the day will come eventually.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

November 13, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
Pantic

If you think you've found the one, just don't let her go. And if she really is the one, then you'll know. That shit rhymed lol no but for real, any girl you can move on from with no problems obviously wasn't the one, but if the girl is worth chasing after, shes the one lol

What do you mean just don't let her go. If she want's to go there is absolutely nothing you can do to change her mind, it's up to her only. If you keep bothering her she will just end up losing respect for you, and you will end up even worse than just left alone.
November 13, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
Tasteless603

obviously don't bug her and be annoying but don't just rule her out of your life, maybe just one day she'll come back
November 13, 2011 @ 09:43 PM
Okay.

Girl got me relating to drake songs smfh....

where the azn girls at

November 13, 2011 @ 10:47 PM
Pantic

Well make sure not to ask for her number again. If she doesen't give it by herself then just keep talking to her whatever way you are doing now, and eventually she will give it or you will seem bitchmade.
November 14, 2011 @ 03:57 AM
VOMITSPIT

I thought I was in the That Feeling thread for a moment

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

November 14, 2011 @ 04:35 AM
johnathan

free max b 2013

November 14, 2011 @ 09:07 AM

Inactive

when you argue with a bitch and she text u saying "okay little boy. bye" or just "ok bye" in general, whats the best response to make her mad. lately ive been using "k" but i think their might be something better
November 14, 2011 @ 12:35 PM
Pantic

Life is too fucking short for that bullshit, admit you were acting immature, stop arguing and get away from her. What will you get from making her mad? Should just let her be instead and get on with your life.

So i need some help laying down a tactic for getting my ex back, it's been a month since we broke it off and things are starting to cool off with us, i know she is talking to another guy right now, but saturday she gave me a long hug and held my hand and shit when i met her at the club, and she smiles and jokes with me when we pass by downtown or in school.
So we aren't texting or in contact right now, and i don't want to because im afraid it will end up being a friend thing if we start everyday chatting without hanging out, and i still wanna lay down that smashing. Any ideas?
November 14, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
Lemonz

Text her, call her, do what you must to get close to her. Then make your move. 2 of my last relationships started off as just being friends then progressed into long term relationships. The three possibilites are however: (1) You'll end up being friendzoned permentntly, without the possibility of her ever seeing you as more than just a friend. (2) You end up dating (3) You end up telling her how you really feel, she rejects you, then your friendship will never be the same.
November 14, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
poldylocks

goddamn this thread is simpin'

bitch.

November 14, 2011 @ 08:42 PM

Inactive

Yo real talk I hit up this chick for a # and she's like I won't have my phone till Monday so ill give you my number then. Should I go in on Monday?

dont ask for it again. anytime something happens like this take a listen to on of spittas song for advice.

i read ur question and put on lemonade kush and heard this and it made sense..

"she dog u cause u treat her like u need her"
November 15, 2011 @ 03:05 AM
tmwtg

Ex-fwb (who now has a bf) keeps hitting me up with "i miss you" texts.

This bitch wants the d or what? I'm not a homewrecker, so I'm ignoring (for now).

Follow up:

Bitch texted me these in the past 3 days (I never responded):

- I miss you.
- Sooo what do you think of drunken game night this Saturday?

I'm lol'ing at how desperate she is. Major confidence boost, but makes me think she's fucking crazy.
November 15, 2011 @ 04:25 AM
Saro

^don't get to caught up, she could just be playing games
November 15, 2011 @ 05:43 AM
VOMITSPIT

Life is too fucking short for that bullshit, admit you were acting immature, stop arguing and get away from her. What will you get from making her mad? Should just let her be instead and get on with your life.

So i need some help laying down a tactic for getting my ex back, it's been a month since we broke it off and things are starting to cool off with us, i know she is talking to another guy right now, but saturday she gave me a long hug and held my hand and shit when i met her at the club, and she smiles and jokes with me when we pass by downtown or in school.
So we aren't texting or in contact right now, and i don't want to because im afraid it will end up being a friend thing if we start everyday chatting without hanging out, and i still wanna lay down that smashing. Any ideas?

lolz didn't you say earlier you didn't care about this bitch
goddamn this thread is simpin'

not to mention all the niggas in this thread tryna look cool "oh yea she text me twice and I didn't even text back" lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

November 15, 2011 @ 07:06 AM
i_hate_simps

Ex-fwb (who now has a bf) keeps hitting me up with "i miss you" texts.

This bitch wants the d or what? I'm not a homewrecker, so I'm ignoring (for now).

Follow up:

Bitch texted me these in the past 3 days (I never responded):

- I miss you.
- Sooo what do you think of drunken game night this Saturday?

I'm lol'ing at how desperate she is. Major confidence boost, but makes me think she's fucking crazy.

lol what areyou doin nigga!! hit dat already!!
November 15, 2011 @ 02:17 PM
tmwtg

^ Ay bruhs, I'm not a homewrecker.

And bitch might be crazy. She's feening way too hard for the d.

^don't get to caught up, she could just be playing games

I'm not the one getting caught up. I'm just lol'ing at all her texts.
November 15, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
chef_

ive just came out of a relationship due to me being selfish and self centered, u gota learn to love yourself first before u can love others, plus im a stoned mess.
November 15, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
Soul Rize

i meet this girl, she is perfect the best thing i ever seen, idgaf. she always at every concert i go too. lil b, OF, etc she live that music life cool her body amazing, big ass NIGGER lips, long hair, big boobs.
finally had a convo with her today and she has a baby, that just turn 3 sad sad sad
and she 18
i didnt believe her at first cause of her amazing body shape. but im not ready to mess with girl wit a baby and im 20

i have a chance with her ........what should i do??????????

PLEASE DON"T do it cuz if you go in then they all go though it. you can't support a child bro THINK THINK THINK.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 15, 2011 @ 05:59 PM
poldylocks

not to mention all the niggas in this thread tryna look cool "oh yea she text me twice and I didn't even text back" lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

yo this one time a girl texted me while i was asleep and i woke up and got the text in the morning at 5am when i wake up to workout and i didn't text her back until like 736

swag cool

bitch.

November 15, 2011 @ 07:10 PM
VOMITSPIT

cool

Please login first to reply.