The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

Nov 07, 2011 @ 22:44
so guys i need some help here ill try to keep it quick.

I started talking to this one girl at the beginning of the school year and didnt expect to even become friends... but now i like her...

The thing is she talks to a few of my friends too one i know wont date her (hes in a relationship) but i dont know about the other two.

How can i make some quick moves before they do? They've been talking to her longer.

where the azn girls at

Nov 07, 2011 @ 22:45
So I think I fell in love with this girl at the strip club. I know I can change her. What do I do?
Nov 08, 2011 @ 02:49

I started talking to this one girl at the beginning of the school year and didnt expect to even become friends... but now i like her...

The thing is she talks to a few of my friends too one i know wont date her (hes in a relationship) but i dont know about the other two.

How can i make some quick moves before they do? They've been talking to her longer.

youre already in better than they are. you've been talking to her for a short ammount of time which means it's a better chance to pull a swiper on dem turtle ass bitches and smash her up then crash their planes naw mean? they in dat friends zone youre def in dat guy she'll maybe fuck category.

So I think I fell in love with this girl at the strip club. I know I can change her. What do I do?

[

free max b 2013

Nov 08, 2011 @ 03:47

Never try to turn a hoe into a housewife. I learned the hard way that old habits die hard yo.
Nov 08, 2011 @ 03:48
pull a swiper on dem turtle ass bitches and smash her up then crash their planes naw mean?

i dont know what that means.

BUT IT OBVIOUSLY WORKS...

where the azn girls at

Nov 08, 2011 @ 04:30
Alright so this girl was dating this real ugly dude. Prolly 3/10, and she is like a 8.5/10, and me myself I'm prolly like a 6/10. So now that you know the stats you gotta know she was dating this dude for a while real serious like she was probably his only friend. Real depressing relationship. My favourite kind. So they split or whatever and I hadn't even introduced myself until the split but like, she might have known me from seeing me around or whatever. Now I'm tryna make this work. My problem is like, I don't see her very often and she seriously doesn't fuck w/ Facebook Chat. Facebook Chat is a good 80% of my game, so I really don't even know how to get in there. I want to get in before all the other homies realize "Yo..this girl is hot!" but like I'm not trying to rush her too soon after the breakup and be like "Yo, what's your phone number lemme send you winy faces." Ya dig!?
Nov 08, 2011 @ 04:41

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Nov 08, 2011 @ 07:39

u already lost
Nov 11, 2011 @ 07:40
Alright so this girl was dating this real ugly dude. Prolly 3/10, and she is like a 8.5/10, and me myself I'm prolly like a 6/10. So now that you know the stats you gotta know she was dating this dude for a while real serious like she was probably his only friend. Real depressing relationship. My favourite kind. So they split or whatever and I hadn't even introduced myself until the split but like, she might have known me from seeing me around or whatever. Now I'm tryna make this work. My problem is like, I don't see her very often and she seriously doesn't fuck w/ Facebook Chat. Facebook Chat is a good 80% of my game, so I really don't even know how to get in there. I want to get in before all the other homies realize "Yo..this girl is hot!" but like I'm not trying to rush her too soon after the breakup and be like "Yo, what's your phone number lemme send you winy faces." Ya dig!?

if facebook chat is 80% of your game you've gotta re-evaluate that number grade you just gave yourself homeboy

free max b 2013

Nov 12, 2011 @ 15:10
fuck everything
Nov 12, 2011 @ 15:21
there is a girl i like but i dont know how to tell if she likes me and i am to scared to tell her i like her i think i have a vagina

bitch.

Nov 12, 2011 @ 15:29
Ex-fwb (who now has a bf) keeps hitting me up with "i miss you" texts.

This bitch wants the d or what? I'm not a homewrecker, so I'm ignoring (for now).
Nov 12, 2011 @ 15:31
just tell bf your lil b and he will let you fuck his bitch

bitch.

Nov 12, 2011 @ 15:31
^ lololol

i lol'd at your post above too. stop trollin, son
Nov 12, 2011 @ 15:32
first post was (5). real situation, which i seem to find myself in all too often.

bitch.

Nov 12, 2011 @ 15:37
she definitely might want the dick doe. but, she also could just miss you as a person. girls have feelings too concept?

bitch.

Nov 12, 2011 @ 15:47
there is a girl i like but i dont know how to tell if she likes me and i am to scared to tell her i like her i think i have a vagina

so dead.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Nov 12, 2011 @ 21:47

This bitch wants the d or what? I'm not a homewrecker, so I'm ignoring (for now).

text her back til she dump his ass... smash her ass den leave the situation like you were never there

free max b 2013

Inactive User

Nov 12, 2011 @ 21:55

text her back til she dump his ass... smash her ass den leave the situation like you were never there

smokeyfacesmokeyface
Nov 13, 2011 @ 05:11
i meet this girl, she is perfect the best thing i ever seen, idgaf. she always at every concert i go too. lil b, OF, etc she live that music life smokeyface her body amazing, big ass NIGGER lips, long hair, big boobs.
finally had a convo with her today and she has a baby, that just turn 3 smh smh smh
and she 18
i didnt believe her at first cause of her amazing body shape. but im not ready to mess with girl wit a baby and im 20

i have a chance with her ........what should i do??????????
Nov 13, 2011 @ 05:22
DON'T DO IT!!!!
Nov 13, 2011 @ 07:34
i meet this girl, she is perfect the best thing i ever seen, idgaf. she always at every concert i go too. lil b, OF, etc she live that music life smokeyface her body amazing, big ass NIGGER lips, long hair, big boobs.
finally had a convo with her today and she has a baby, that just turn 3 smh smh smh
and she 18
i didnt believe her at first cause of her amazing body shape. but im not ready to mess with girl wit a baby and im 20

i have a chance with her ........what should i do??????????

smash her ass den leave the situation like you were never there

free max b 2013

Nov 13, 2011 @ 10:04

She wants a relationship, though.

I would do what you said if A) she wasn't the relationship type and B) I knew I could smash immediately and just bounce.
Nov 13, 2011 @ 10:40
well then its all up to you if you wanna get into dat b

free max b 2013

Nov 13, 2011 @ 18:15

She wants a relationship, though.

I would do what you said if A) she wasn't the relationship type and B) I knew I could smash immediately and just bounce.

Why is she at OF concerts and shit, she needs to be home taken care of dat baby nah mean. When you have a baby you can't have a social life or any fun cause I said so.

Nov 13, 2011 @ 18:18
Relationships suck guys, stay single
Nov 13, 2011 @ 18:47
Relationships suck guys, stay single

Being single sucks.
I like being in a relationship. Just don't get too deep, because when it ends you'll feel like bat shit.
Nov 13, 2011 @ 18:55
but I can do without the drama, guess I'm just too young lol high school girls these dayss
Nov 13, 2011 @ 18:56
Why wouldn't you get "deep" it's a relationship my nigga.
Nov 13, 2011 @ 19:06
I was in a long term relationship not too long ago. It was a litte over a year long.
When we broke up I legit felt like shit. I honestly thought she was the one lol
We were so deep that we even thought about marriage, we had the whole shit planned out.
Thats why you don't get too deep, because when a heart breaks it don't break even.
Please login first to reply.