Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 6, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
Virunga

i got my licenses but no availability to a car. I wanna take this girl to the movies, but imma be force to take her on the bus. advice?

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

November 7, 2011 @ 06:12 AM

Inactive

Me and my ex stopped talking last week and all week shes been trying to get me jealous so I deleted her on fb and twitter. Was that the right move?
November 7, 2011 @ 06:32 AM
johnathan

Me and my ex stopped talking last week and all week shes been trying to get me jealous so I deleted her on fb and twitter. Was that the right move?

twitter.... smh

free max b 2013

November 7, 2011 @ 11:16 AM
VOMITSPIT

nah cause you'll probably eventually stalk her on both those sites. Unless you genuinely don't give a fuck about the broad anymore, then good move brah

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

November 7, 2011 @ 02:24 PM
Pantic

I just deleted mine from facebook too, because i found out she is now flirting with a guy that has been lingering waiting to take my spot all along and i couldn't take it. Ended out sending her stupid texts and deleting her and i don't even feel better. I already regret it, but as long as there is still feelings between people even minimum contact can make it impossible to move on, so it probably was the right thing.
November 7, 2011 @ 10:44 PM
YK

so guys i need some help here ill try to keep it quick.

I started talking to this one girl at the beginning of the school year and didnt expect to even become friends... but now i like her...

The thing is she talks to a few of my friends too one i know wont date her (hes in a relationship) but i dont know about the other two.

How can i make some quick moves before they do? They've been talking to her longer.

where the azn girls at

November 7, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
$$$$$

So I think I fell in love with this girl at the strip club. I know I can change her. What do I do?
November 8, 2011 @ 02:49 AM
johnathan

I started talking to this one girl at the beginning of the school year and didnt expect to even become friends... but now i like her...

The thing is she talks to a few of my friends too one i know wont date her (hes in a relationship) but i dont know about the other two.

How can i make some quick moves before they do? They've been talking to her longer.

youre already in better than they are. you've been talking to her for a short ammount of time which means it's a better chance to pull a swiper on dem turtle ass bitches and smash her up then crash their planes naw mean? they in dat friends zone youre def in dat guy she'll maybe fuck category.

So I think I fell in love with this girl at the strip club. I know I can change her. What do I do?

[

free max b 2013

November 8, 2011 @ 03:47 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Never try to turn a hoe into a housewife. I learned the hard way that old habits die hard yo.
November 8, 2011 @ 03:48 AM
YK

pull a swiper on dem turtle ass bitches and smash her up then crash their planes naw mean?

i dont know what that means.

BUT IT OBVIOUSLY WORKS...

where the azn girls at

November 8, 2011 @ 04:30 AM
cthulhu

Alright so this girl was dating this real ugly dude. Prolly 3/10, and she is like a 8.5/10, and me myself I'm prolly like a 6/10. So now that you know the stats you gotta know she was dating this dude for a while real serious like she was probably his only friend. Real depressing relationship. My favourite kind. So they split or whatever and I hadn't even introduced myself until the split but like, she might have known me from seeing me around or whatever. Now I'm tryna make this work. My problem is like, I don't see her very often and she seriously doesn't fuck w/ Facebook Chat. Facebook Chat is a good 80% of my game, so I really don't even know how to get in there. I want to get in before all the other homies realize "Yo..this girl is hot!" but like I'm not trying to rush her too soon after the breakup and be like "Yo, what's your phone number lemme send you winy faces." Ya dig!?
November 8, 2011 @ 04:41 AM
VOMITSPIT

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

November 8, 2011 @ 07:39 AM
xScottieBoy

u already lost
November 11, 2011 @ 07:40 AM
johnathan

Alright so this girl was dating this real ugly dude. Prolly 3/10, and she is like a 8.5/10, and me myself I'm prolly like a 6/10. So now that you know the stats you gotta know she was dating this dude for a while real serious like she was probably his only friend. Real depressing relationship. My favourite kind. So they split or whatever and I hadn't even introduced myself until the split but like, she might have known me from seeing me around or whatever. Now I'm tryna make this work. My problem is like, I don't see her very often and she seriously doesn't fuck w/ Facebook Chat. Facebook Chat is a good 80% of my game, so I really don't even know how to get in there. I want to get in before all the other homies realize "Yo..this girl is hot!" but like I'm not trying to rush her too soon after the breakup and be like "Yo, what's your phone number lemme send you winy faces." Ya dig!?

if facebook chat is 80% of your game you've gotta re-evaluate that number grade you just gave yourself homeboy

free max b 2013

November 12, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
MvP07

fuck everything
November 12, 2011 @ 03:21 PM
poldylocks

there is a girl i like but i dont know how to tell if she likes me and i am to scared to tell her i like her i think i have a vagina

bitch.

November 12, 2011 @ 03:29 PM
tmwtg

Ex-fwb (who now has a bf) keeps hitting me up with "i miss you" texts.

This bitch wants the d or what? I'm not a homewrecker, so I'm ignoring (for now).
November 12, 2011 @ 03:31 PM
poldylocks

just tell bf your lil b and he will let you fuck his bitch

bitch.

November 12, 2011 @ 03:31 PM
tmwtg

^ lololol

i lol'd at your post above too. stop trollin, son
November 12, 2011 @ 03:32 PM
poldylocks

first post was (5). real situation, which i seem to find myself in all too often.

bitch.

November 12, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
poldylocks

she definitely might want the dick doe. but, she also could just miss you as a person. girls have feelings too concept?

bitch.

November 12, 2011 @ 03:47 PM
VOMITSPIT

there is a girl i like but i dont know how to tell if she likes me and i am to scared to tell her i like her i think i have a vagina

so dead.

November 12, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
johnathan

This bitch wants the d or what? I'm not a homewrecker, so I'm ignoring (for now).

text her back til she dump his ass... smash her ass den leave the situation like you were never there

free max b 2013

November 12, 2011 @ 09:55 PM

Inactive

text her back til she dump his ass... smash her ass den leave the situation like you were never there

coolcool
November 13, 2011 @ 05:11 AM
its_BJ

i meet this girl, she is perfect the best thing i ever seen, idgaf. she always at every concert i go too. lil b, OF, etc she live that music life cool her body amazing, big ass NIGGER lips, long hair, big boobs.
finally had a convo with her today and she has a baby, that just turn 3 sad sad sad
and she 18
i didnt believe her at first cause of her amazing body shape. but im not ready to mess with girl wit a baby and im 20

i have a chance with her ........what should i do??????????
November 13, 2011 @ 05:22 AM
$$$$$

DON'T DO IT!!!!
November 13, 2011 @ 07:34 AM
johnathan

i meet this girl, she is perfect the best thing i ever seen, idgaf. she always at every concert i go too. lil b, OF, etc she live that music life cool her body amazing, big ass NIGGER lips, long hair, big boobs.
finally had a convo with her today and she has a baby, that just turn 3 sad sad sad
and she 18
i didnt believe her at first cause of her amazing body shape. but im not ready to mess with girl wit a baby and im 20

i have a chance with her ........what should i do??????????

smash her ass den leave the situation like you were never there

free max b 2013

November 13, 2011 @ 10:04 AM
tmwtg

She wants a relationship, though.

I would do what you said if A) she wasn't the relationship type and B) I knew I could smash immediately and just bounce.
November 13, 2011 @ 10:40 AM
johnathan

well then its all up to you if you wanna get into dat b

free max b 2013

November 13, 2011 @ 06:15 PM
VOMITSPIT

She wants a relationship, though.

I would do what you said if A) she wasn't the relationship type and B) I knew I could smash immediately and just bounce.

Why is she at OF concerts and shit, she needs to be home taken care of dat baby nah mean. When you have a baby you can't have a social life or any fun cause I said so.

Please login first to reply.