Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 31, 2011 @ 09:12 PM
kmz

crying cuz she hidin facebook statuses from u? rly?
smh

if u want her back go kick it with some other ladies and have em tagg u in pics. she'll be jealouuss
October 31, 2011 @ 09:46 PM
Lemonz ♦

Why is it that when you start talking to a girl, it's as if you have to win over her friends as well?
I'd say I'm a 7 (but I make up for it in terms of personality :D) and the girl is like a 9+, no lie. Not just in terms of looks, shes the type of girl I'd marry. I've never talked to a girl that pretty, and you'd think that's the biggest problem I'd have.
October 31, 2011 @ 11:30 PM
AG_23

<p>Need some help asap… Asked this chick to come over and shes fine with it just wants to know why…? What should is say</p>

cmon son.

"to kick it" will suffice.
November 2, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
Araab-Muzik

I honestly don't think it had anything to do with the kiss or something that you did/didn't do. I think that she has some deep rooted issues that cause her to back away even if she might like the person. For her not contact you for that long and basically disappear says something about her, just be thankful that you found this out about her before you guys got more serious. Situations like this fucking suck but you just have to forget about it and move on completely. Do not contact her anymore, you've already tried reaching out to her a couple times already. If in the future she contacts you, fine, but the chances of that happening are slim.

It is possible that she may have had personal issues that made her act the way she did but at the end of the day even tho I don’t know for sure. . . but I still believe I did something wrong to mess it all up. I highly doubt that I will get a call back from her let alone running into her in person. I don’t plan on contacting her. I’ve tried my best and unfortunately it didn’t turn out the way I wanted. Thanks for your honesty and advice man!
November 2, 2011 @ 02:53 PM
Araab-Muzik

Yeah man it sounds like she has problems with "love"

her ignoring you should be a sign to just let it go. its hard but its what you gotta do.
she most likely doesnt want to make things harder then they have to be. just let it go

if she contacts you try and get some closure, but do not talk make any effort to talk/see her anymore

Not having closure makes it even more difficult because at the back of my mind there’s always this what if. . . I don’t plan on contacting her in any form anymore. Technically I’ve only called once and texted her twice and that was back in early Sept when the incident first happened.

As far as the word “Love” goes. Personally, I hate that word because sometimes people just throw that out randomly and not even mean it. I don't ever plan on using it unless I really feel it. I really liked this girl a lot but it didn’t get to the “L” stage yet.
When I told her how I felt about her in the car she said - . I feel a strong connection and I should let myself open up. ... give it a chance and let myself maybe fall in Love.

I didn’t say anything about it and just kept it cool. She might have been in “Love” before but I don’t know.
November 2, 2011 @ 02:54 PM
Araab-Muzik

Slip up #1, when she kissed you on the cheek that was an opener to kiss her on the lips, which would have made the connection stronger ultimately (and you probably could have fucked with the right decisions). Because not kissing her back makes you looking unassertive, that's a turn off for a lot of girls. Her not contacting you was when she got home and thought about the whole relationship and decided not to pursuit it. She's obviously damage goods, and unless you really really like her I'd leave it alone. Seems to me like she moved on and you should too, don't wait around cause you got a kiss on the cheek. If she contacts you just go with it, play it cool, don't dive in too quickly and confess your love or anything.

I know now not kissing her back was a big time MISTAKE!! I messed up so now I have to live with that. When you said I could have fucked with the right decisions …. What do you mean exactly? Can you clarify that more? Does she seem like the kind of girl?

The chances of me running into her in public is very slim but let’s just say it did happened how should I approach the situation? Do I say hi to her or do I pretend, ignore and just walk away?
November 2, 2011 @ 02:55 PM
Araab-Muzik

Read the whole thing (I don't know why) and yea she is a lost cause dude. It seems like you just aren't her type. You were too much of the good guy and she showed a bunch of signs about how she is more for the spontaneous type. She may have thought she wanted to change to the nice guy when she was talking with you but after a while it was just too much for her.
Also never fall for a girl because she likes something arbitrary like sports just like you. It clouds your mind and makes you think that person is more unique than they actually are.

So your saying having similar interests aren’t important? What about the saying opposite attract, what’s your take on that?
November 2, 2011 @ 02:55 PM
Araab-Muzik

I don't think you should message her or call her or anythin...she'll message you herself most likely and if not good riddance ya feel me
By messaging her 7 weeks later shows you're still stuck on her which is only gonna make her look at you as being desparate

I hear you loud and clear. I did want to call her but your right it might not do any good.
November 2, 2011 @ 02:58 PM
Araab-Muzik

Alright imma be real with you for a sec Araab. Please take everything I say as coming from a place of positivity, no hate/judgement intended.

With that said, what the fuck are you thinking b? Like seriously, I cannot even begin to fathom a world in which I could comprehend how your brain works for any of this to make sense. Shit reminds me of when I did this bitch's homework for a month in 7th grade cuz she gave bomb head. You got one kiss on the cheek and you have been fantasizing about it for what appears to be several months. I could go on about what you should and shouldn't have done but that would be irrelevant moving forward and only cause you to dwell on every little detail of your interactions with this girl even more than you already have.

My advice to you is the following. Leave her a 5 minute long voicemail about how much of a broken, socially awkward, mentally and emotionally detached human being you are and how insincere and fleeting all of your past relationships have been, and that you guys should hang out. This is literally the only way you will be getting pussy from this girl. I wouldn't expect you to understand how this would work, you'll just have to have a little bit of faith.

Regardless tho, at the very least doing something that drastic and non-conformist will help you start giving less of a fuck about things. Loosen up and live in the moment. You haven't seen this girl in 7 weeks, she does not exist. Move on. The end.

I appreciate your feedback and I didn’t take it as an attack or negativity.

I don’t know what I was thinking man. I was just being being true and real to myself. I am only human and I did have feelings for the girl not gonna lie or sugar coat it. My last real relationship/girlfriend was back in ’08. It’s been more than 3 years since I’ve been in one. Also during those years I haven’t really met anyone I liked… I wasn’t looking but I did keep my eyes open.

I had no intentions of wanting to jump into a relationship let alone liking someone …. It just happened unexpectedly. She came into my life out of no where as well. All of this wasn’t planned man.

As far a leaving her a 5 minute voicemail that would just make matters even worst. How would leaving a long voicemail get me in her pants? At this point, I’m going to take your advice and move on but since you brought it up … do let me know what I should and shouldn’t have done. I will use the advice and apply it in the future.
November 2, 2011 @ 09:16 PM
IveyAlumneye

For better advice, I raise the need to post your age, and the female's age you are wheeling.
What do you all think?
November 2, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
Bobby James

Ok so there is this girl at my job who I'm feeling and she just broke up with her BF back in May. We chilled a few times outside of work with friends and I found out she is in the same class with the same teacher as me just at different times of the day. So I got her number awhile back so we could link up and study which we did. Once we got done studying I asked her if she'd wanna go out sometime and she said yea. I text her about going to see a movie the next day and she says she doesn't feel like going to the movies cuz she had just went with one of her girlfriends a few days ago, so I fall back for a lil bit just figuring I'd ask her another day. Well she breaks her phone a few days later so i cant really contact her after that. A few weeks go by and we talk at work but its tough cuz it's a restaurant job and our schedules are different but anyways she hits me up on facebook asking for my number, so I give it to her and don't hear nothing from her for awhile. Until one day she starts following me on twitter and I'm kinda puzzled by this to be honest but whatever lol. Then as I'm sitting in class I get a text from here basically asking about studying again and I tell her that I'm down. So we meet up and study but this time when we finish I just walk with her to her car and bounce cuz I'm not trying to come off as pushy plus I know she would text me in a few days to find out what I got on the test. When she texts me asking about my grade I try and carry on the conversation asking how her halloween was etc....Then I ask her if shes getting into anything that night and she says naw she was feeling tired so I ask if she'd wanna meet up for lunch the next day instead and she says she cant cuz she made plans with her girlfriends already. So Im wondering if she's trying to just be study buddies or what, it doesn't make sense cuz we both make C's on the test so it aint really like she is using me for my brains lol, but it seems like every time I see if she wants to chill she has an excuse. What to do?
November 2, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
Virunga

Persistence!!

until you smash or until she shuts you down.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

November 2, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
VOMITSPIT

Slip up #1, when she kissed you on the cheek that was an opener to kiss her on the lips, which would have made the connection stronger ultimately (and you probably could have fucked with the right decisions). Because not kissing her back makes you looking unassertive, that's a turn off for a lot of girls. Her not contacting you was when she got home and thought about the whole relationship and decided not to pursuit it. She's obviously damage goods, and unless you really really like her I'd leave it alone. Seems to me like she moved on and you should too, don't wait around cause you got a kiss on the cheek. If she contacts you just go with it, play it cool, don't dive in too quickly and confess your love or anything.

I know now not kissing her back was a big time MISTAKE!! I messed up so now I have to live with that. When you said I could have fucked with the right decisions …. What do you mean exactly? Can you clarify that more? Does she seem like the kind of girl?

The chances of me running into her in public is very slim but let’s just say it did happened how should I approach the situation? Do I say hi to her or do I pretend, ignore and just walk away?

Yea man don't stress over it though what's done is done. But as far as right decisions I meant if you played your cards right, with things you were saying and how you approached her, she defiantly sounds like the type that would have let you smash.

If you do run into her in public coincidentally be casual. Don't show that your super excited to see her or that you've been thinking about her lately, maintain composure, spark a brief conversation, then finish it by saying she should text or call you sometime. If she does she's still interested, if she doesn't then it's time to move on. Whatever you do, do not contact her at all unless she tells you to, and if she does tell you to, wait it out a bit.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

November 3, 2011 @ 01:34 AM
VOMITSPIT

Ok so there is this girl at my job who I'm feeling and she just broke up with her BF back in May. We chilled a few times outside of work with friends and I found out she is in the same class with the same teacher as me just at different times of the day. So I got her number awhile back so we could link up and study which we did. Once we got done studying I asked her if she'd wanna go out sometime and she said yea. I text her about going to see a movie the next day and she says she doesn't feel like going to the movies cuz she had just went with one of her girlfriends a few days ago, so I fall back for a lil bit just figuring I'd ask her another day. Well she breaks her phone a few days later so i cant really contact her after that. A few weeks go by and we talk at work but its tough cuz it's a restaurant job and our schedules are different but anyways she hits me up on facebook asking for my number, so I give it to her and don't hear nothing from her for awhile. Until one day she starts following me on twitter and I'm kinda puzzled by this to be honest but whatever lol. Then as I'm sitting in class I get a text from here basically asking about studying again and I tell her that I'm down. So we meet up and study but this time when we finish I just walk with her to her car and bounce cuz I'm not trying to come off as pushy plus I know she would text me in a few days to find out what I got on the test. When she texts me asking about my grade I try and carry on the conversation asking how her halloween was etc....Then I ask her if shes getting into anything that night and she says naw she was feeling tired so I ask if she'd wanna meet up for lunch the next day instead and she says she cant cuz she made plans with her girlfriends already. So Im wondering if she's trying to just be study buddies or what, it doesn't make sense cuz we both make C's on the test so it aint really like she is using me for my brains lol, but it seems like every time I see if she wants to chill she has an excuse. What to do?

You've been playing it really cool so far, at first when I read she "broke her phone" I was thinking she was bullshittin' you but if she asked for your number then it's different. I wouldn't keep asking so constantly to hang out unless the times you're asking her are really spread apart. But at this point ease your way into a convo and tell her to hit <i>you</i> up when she has free time, that way you won't have to keep asking and if she's actually interested in hanging out with you she'll make time when she's free (she legitimately sounds busy). I'm honestly sure with her just getting out of a relationship just now she just wants to do her own thing and work/school.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

November 3, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
Soul Rize

Well i want to be with this girl and my good friend has told me shes a whore and thats she sleeps around with guys and is a whore. i talked to her myself asking the source and she swears to god shes a virgin and the farthest she gotten was kissing. she looks pretty innocence and like a cute asian girl. But my friend is in my best friend in the dance crew and its like his words vs. hers. Who should i believe or what do you think i should do to find out the truth?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 3, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
Soul Rize

Problem:
Well i want to be with this girl and my good friend has told me shes a whore and thats she sleeps around with guys and is a whore. i talked to her myself asking the source and she swears to god shes a virgin and the farthest she gotten was kissing. she looks pretty innocence and like a cute asian girl. But my friend is in my best friend in the dance crew and its like his words vs. hers. Who should i believe or what do you think i should do to find out the truth?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 3, 2011 @ 05:54 PM
shakintheD

who gives a fuck what your friend thinks, if you like her then get her even if shes a whore, dont expect much of a relationship if she is one tho, just SMASH, shouts out to dokky
November 3, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
VOMITSPIT

Troof, 9/10 your friends probably just a hater.

November 3, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
johnathan

Problem:

gay boii

free max b 2013

November 3, 2011 @ 06:57 PM

Inactive

Problem:

lol she probably is a whore. take advantage of dat and just use her for the goods bruh.

i was in the same position as u last year, it wont work out trust me
November 4, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
johnathan

lol are you guys in elementary school? all the chicks you meet are fucking virgins like wtf... just because she fucks doesnt make her a slut.. if you want fresh holes so bad go fuck your buddies or something.

free max b 2013

November 4, 2011 @ 02:15 AM
A!exander

Lmao @fresh holes
November 4, 2011 @ 11:02 PM
free mumia

alright so...im a freshman in college and I'm generally meeting new people by the day. and i guess im meeting some new girls and I really really need to scoop one up or at least smash one. my game always always sucked i aint even gonna lie but jus tell me some shit hb...are yall the type of niggas who take bitches out on dates and just have a chick you can fuck whenever you want or are yall game just so shit tight that you fuck whatever girl you want?
if so...PLEASE put me on to whatever the fuck yall do, peace
November 4, 2011 @ 11:06 PM
Pantic

There is no magic trick.
Just go out there and fucking talk to them, only way to improve is to practice.
You need to just keep talking with the girls and eventually it will pay off, don't expect to just go out and fuck the first one you meet.
November 5, 2011 @ 05:34 AM
NoStress

Having game is a skill that is learned/improved solely through practice. You will fumble and make a fool of yourself at times, but it is a part of learning experience. You can't be afraid of rejection otherwise shit won't go nowhere. If your confidence is lacking, don't let it show. Fake it till you make it..

burr

November 5, 2011 @ 09:20 AM
Pantic

It's been 3 weeks since i broke up with my ex. Since then we have barely been in contact, texted a few times and called twice the days after or so. But thursday night i noticed she was up later than she usually is, and i send her a text saying &quot;i miss you&quot;
she replied with &quot;i miss you too!&quot; But then i didn't want to push it, so i just said good night, sweet dreams. To which she just replied &quot;yes, you too&quot;

This got me really confused, did she want to talk more or did she just get cold to keep me at a distance.
November 5, 2011 @ 10:19 AM
VOMITSPIT

You shouldn't have ended the convo so fast. And if you still wanna be with her you gotta let her know soon, cause this is around the time where she's gonna start moving on.

November 5, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
Pantic

Meh fuck her. Just got a new neighbour yesterday at my dorm. I wanna get at her, so went to say hi yesterday and stuff. Today i borrowed her my bike so she could go shopping and afterwards she added me on facebook. Anyone got a smooth suggestion on what i should do from here?
November 5, 2011 @ 07:35 PM
matt

next time you see her, ask her whats good for the weekend. then ask her to kick it, get her number, profit. eassssssy.
November 5, 2011 @ 09:57 PM
its_BJ

i got my licenses but no availability to a car. I wanna take this girl to the movies, but imma be force to take her on the bus. advice?

Please login first to reply.