The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

August 06, 2011 @ 21:05:48 PM
Alright so I broke up with my girl of 1 year not to long ago, and I'm trying to get back in the mix. I don't want anything serious, but every time I talk to a girl, she wants me to wife her up instead of letting me smash. How do I change this? ?)
August 06, 2011 @ 21:29:50 PM
the hoe im talking to adopted a kid and might get another one. (Invalid img)

August 06, 2011 @ 21:30:32 PM
Alright so I broke up with my girl of 1 year not to long ago, and I'm trying to get back in the mix. I don't want anything serious, but every time I talk to a girl, she wants me to wife her up instead of letting me smash. How do I change this? ?)

smash then don't contact or reply to her calls/txt anymore smokeyface
August 06, 2011 @ 22:04:40 PM
That's what I try to do! But they be trying to say stuff like "Oh we can only do that if we're together," or some shit like that, when I know she wasn't in a relationship with the last ♥♥♥♥♥ or two tongueface
August 06, 2011 @ 23:32:04 PM
That's what I try to do! But they be trying to say stuff like "Oh we can only do that if we're together," or some shit like that, when I know she wasn't in a relationship with the last ♥♥♥♥♥ or two tongueface

get them drunk smokeyface

always works for me :p
August 07, 2011 @ 20:11:08 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
get them drunk smokeyface

always works for me :p

Damn Rapist.
August 16, 2011 @ 13:51:36 PM
Hey HB, how do i tackle this situation?

School just started again, and my girlfriend has chosen a sports course where because of some dropouts from last year she will be the only girl. At first she was scared of this and wanted to change, but after today she went for the first time and she said it was fun and she don't know if she wants to change.

Now i CANNOT stand for this shit. I know she is very attractive and i have guys on daily basis texting her asking hows our relationship and shit, guys waiting in damn line for me to move on.. I am getting killed thinking about 20 guys watching her ass in gym shorts and im scared she might like it too much too. Am i right to tell her i feel this way and i think she should switch the course, or should i just let her do it and take the jealousy like a man.
August 16, 2011 @ 14:28:42 PM
You can tell her you don't like it but youre better of just ignoring it
August 16, 2011 @ 14:37:35 PM
Def don't let her know your insecure,it's game over if she gets that image of you in her head as a insecure ♥♥♥♥♥,to keep her in check start making friends with hella women and show her you have options if she starts to stray.
August 16, 2011 @ 15:22:30 PM

Inactive User

Obviously, but do you know how many openly and genuinely pussy-and-insecure guys out there getting lip and booty?..
Most are attracted to Alpha traits, but if she feels like she's in charge of you, she may let you play for a while..
August 16, 2011 @ 15:26:14 PM

Inactive User

Now i CANNOT stand for this shit. I know she is very attractive and i have guys on daily basis texting her asking hows our relationship and shit, guys waiting in damn line for me to move on.. I am getting killed thinking about 20 guys watching her ass in gym shorts and im scared she might like it too much too. Am i right to tell her i feel this way and i think she should switch the course, or should i just let her do it and take the jealousy like a man.

I don't know your situation -but
Why would you let her receive texts like that? Go handle that one way or another.
August 16, 2011 @ 16:27:15 PM
K so just got into a relationship...

Hook it up wit some good date ideas/cool things to do smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
August 16, 2011 @ 22:51:53 PM
break up with her, and then fuck her best friend.

Easy mang...

August 17, 2011 @ 02:09:45 AM
NO!

her momsmokeyface
August 17, 2011 @ 11:39:22 AM
I don't know your situation -but
Why would you let her receive texts like that? Go handle that one way or another.

And how exactly would i go about that lol? I don't even know how half the guys look let alone where i would ever see them. Im not gonna go stalk some random dude to tell him not to text her, why would that even make them stop. Im not really phased by that, it's inevitable if you are with an attractive girl and it's not really something that's going to affect her if you got your game right either.
August 17, 2011 @ 13:51:58 PM

Inactive User

Your girl is your property regardless what kind of relationship it is.
She should obviously have her own life, own friends and shit, but that's about it. If she's texting and chatting with guys who have sexual interests in her, you can't let it happen. I know how I'd handle it, but this is about you-
August 24, 2011 @ 17:55:03 PM
So me and a girl were talkin for about a month or so and she likes me but since monday she "locked me off" cuz I flopped on her on Sunday. She went off with subtweets n whatnot n after she ignored a phone call I haven't talked to her. She clearly overreacted hardd but I'm just wondering if yall think she gon be back?

EDIT: she back on me
August 24, 2011 @ 18:04:00 PM
It's good to flop on girls once in a while. Make em feel less special. Shell
Come back
August 24, 2011 @ 18:04:39 PM
Depends on if you've been nagging the fuck outta her about not talking to you.
August 25, 2011 @ 04:39:31 AM
-Girlfriend of 4 months broke up with me out of nowhere this past Sunday
-Gives a shit excuse ("I'm going through a lot that I haven't spoken on and I don't want you to carry the burden of my issues and to worry about me")
-We both loved one another
-Says she wants to start back again when she moves here to Los Angeles (she lives in San Diego and is moving here in a October)
-Also says she needs to clear some things out in SD before she moves here.
-Says little remarks that have me thinking she still loves me, wants to be with me in the future, and says we're still together but without the title
-I tell her we aren't together and anything can happen on either of our ends before she moves here
-Says this isn't a complete good bye since she still wants to be with me in the future blah blah blah.
[-The day before she broke it off (Saturday) she told her ex she needed to "talk to him about something". I'm thinking she probably left me for him, even though she left him for me first and claimed she didn't like him anymore.]
-Since the break-up she hasn't logged onto Facebook to post anything when she usually does almost everyday
-Haven't talked to her since and don't plan to unless she hits me up first, but I won't hold my breath.

I don't believe her excuse. She added another reason that contradicts an issue we've spoken on previously (ex. how I felt she doesn't invest in our relationship as much as I do but she feels as if she does; but then she says I deserve better and how she doesn't put in a lot). All I'm thinking is that if she broke up with me, she must've thought about it for a minute. The reason doesn't matter and all that matters is that she broke it off. I don't plan on getting back with her or hitting her up soon. All I really want is a reason why for some closure is all, and a little bit of me wants to still be with her if we talk it out. It hurt me and I'm slowly getting over it. But I'm not really letting it show, still going out and not bringing her up in any of my social networking sites.

tl;dr Anyone had their girlfriend leave them with a lame excuse even though everything was going good, you balanced being nice and an asshole, and the love was all there? I'm also cool with her close friends and want to ask them why she broke up with me; sounds like an idea, I just don't know if that's a good or bad idea. Should I do it?
August 25, 2011 @ 05:01:43 AM
^no. act like you don't give a fuck. it'll either be done and you'll find someone better or she'll come crawling back when she realizes she needs you more than you need her.

Melo Gang All Day

August 25, 2011 @ 05:44:24 AM
And if I do want to get back with her, and she calls asking me back, do I just say "I'll think about it." or say "Yeah." or how exactly do I reply?
August 25, 2011 @ 13:05:13 PM
And if I do want to get back with her, and she calls asking me back, do I just say "I'll think about it." or say "Yeah." or how exactly do I reply?

to me, you're doing the right thing from what i've read above and if she does call you wanting you back, you need to meet her in person. don't make a decision over the phone. just be like, "we'll talk when you see me."
August 25, 2011 @ 15:36:49 PM
What do you usually say in your first text of the day to the girl to get the conversation going? (beside the lame hey what's up// how ya doing? // how's your day,etc.. )
August 25, 2011 @ 16:07:08 PM
^nothing. Wait for her to text you

burr

August 25, 2011 @ 16:24:46 PM

For now, don't talk to her, don't talk to her friends. If you do talk to her friends, don't act like you care about her or the situation she put you in. Act like you are not phased by it.

If this situation arises after 0 contact, where she wants you back. THEN, tell her that you need your space and maybe in time you can "be together". "Clear" room on your schedual for her, and cancel on her last minute. Make her work for it. Make her anticipate it. Any emotion you can make her feel will give you the advantage. You are punishing her bad behavior. You can even try to make her jealous at this point. She probably wants/needs it after 3 years of being in a "safe" relationship.

Whatever you do, don't give her the satisfaction of taking her right back when she wants to. She needs to feel like she can lose you at any given time. And you need to be able to walk away at anytime. If you can't...don't even talk to her and just let her go.

Summary: Make her work for you back. This will show her subconscious that you value yourself higher than her, and this a key to creating attraction.
August 25, 2011 @ 18:01:29 PM
Thanks aTTag. Did I fuck up the whole "not giving a fuck" thing by deleting and untagging our pics together? Or was that just something anyone would do after breaking up?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 25, 2011 @ 18:56:08 PM
been seeing the same girl off and on for 17 months (mostly on) but off atm. I love this girl but the relationship seems unhealthy. We fight a good amount but also have our good times often. I've been the most down about it the past week although we got back together when this has happened before. We're both in college now and I don't know if we will get back together. A few days ago I brought over some wine and we drank it together and I wasnt trying to be touchy with her. She soon gave me the sexiest look that I haven't seen from her in months and began kissing me and soon got a bj. It was the sexiest time we've had in a long time but I don't know if I should dwell on it too much...
August 25, 2011 @ 19:26:53 PM

Inactive User

The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread^
Please login first to reply.
x