Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 25, 2011 @ 05:44 AM
NoStress

She sounds like super clinger bro. Drop that hoe. Or you can talk it out... Naw drop that hoe

burr

October 25, 2011 @ 05:49 AM
johnathan

she one of those girls that never shuts up if they don't see u right? just stick the d in the mouth once a day so she'll shut up n then do u for the other 23 hours of your day bro.

free max b 2013

October 25, 2011 @ 06:32 AM
sellme

<p>Seeing as how no one will probably want to read that long post by me … I can try and keep it short and just get to the point.</p>
<p>Basically, I met this girl I ended up crushing on during the Summer at my temp job. I ended up getting her number and we hanged out a bunch of times. I ended up telling her that I liked her more then a friend and she cried in my car. It was happy tears or some ish. I asked her if she felt the same and she said with me it was different. She felt a strong connection. The next day we hanged out some more and that night while i was at her door after we hugged.. she says my name and asks if she can kiss me. I don’t recall if i said anything…. she kissed me on the cheek but I didn’t return the kiss back.</p>
<p>Did I f-k up my chances?</p>
<p>That night was the last time I have seen her since. Our conversations began to decline later that week. My bbm msgs to her would not get a response.. When I called her she didn’t pick up. I ......

Alright imma be real with you for a sec Araab. Please take everything I say as coming from a place of positivity, no hate/judgement intended.

With that said, what the fuck are you thinking b? Like seriously, I cannot even begin to fathom a world in which I could comprehend how your brain works for any of this to make sense. Shit reminds me of when I did this bitch's homework for a month in 7th grade cuz she gave bomb head. You got one kiss on the cheek and you have been fantasizing about it for what appears to be several months. I could go on about what you should and shouldn't have done but that would be irrelevant moving forward and only cause you to dwell on every little detail of your interactions with this girl even more than you already have.

My advice to you is the following. Leave her a 5 minute long voicemail about how much of a broken, socially awkward, mentally and emotionally detached human being you are and how insincere and fleeting all of your past relationships have been, and that you guys should hang out. This is literally the only way you will be getting pussy from this girl. I wouldn't expect you to understand how this would work, you'll just have to have a little bit of faith.

Regardless tho, at the very least doing something that drastic and non-conformist will help you start giving less of a fuck about things. Loosen up and live in the moment. You haven't seen this girl in 7 weeks, she does not exist. Move on. The end.
October 25, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
kmz

if dexter a serial killer can find love why cant i??
October 25, 2011 @ 08:40 PM
Fndirtygreaser

You Fucked up! Nice guys always finish last.
October 25, 2011 @ 08:55 PM

Inactive

How to deal with a girl thats constantly hot/cold?

some days shes really affectionate then some days its just the opposite
October 25, 2011 @ 09:06 PM
yungm

you do the same thing to her.
October 25, 2011 @ 09:08 PM
R.

Girl just broke up with her boyfriend, should I give her her space or just go for it?
October 25, 2011 @ 10:05 PM
dylan fisher

Give that hoe some space, while simultaneously applying pressure. ya dig?

Easy mang...

October 25, 2011 @ 11:11 PM
$$$$$

<p>Girl just broke up with her boyfriend, should I give her her space or just go for it?</p>

October 26, 2011 @ 05:23 AM
hools

<p>How to deal with a girl thats constantly hot/cold?</p>
<p>some days shes really affectionate then some days its just the opposite</p>

<p>you do the same thing to her.</p>

naw i don't do that. you two will end up just playin games, that shit is stupid. drop her til she realizes that you're not about playin. if she don't, #ontothenextone
October 26, 2011 @ 08:35 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

i love this thread
October 26, 2011 @ 08:35 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

this girl winked at me twice i only nodded. what are my chances
October 27, 2011 @ 12:28 AM
NoStress

A girl walked up to me, looked me in the eyes, and grabbed my penis..
What are my chances?

burr

October 28, 2011 @ 12:38 AM
Hypebeasted

HB help me out , Theres this girl that i have been in to , For what i know shes mad cool. I dont know how to approach her shes a year younger than me and shit, Makes it worse is me and her best friend arnt in good terms ( Long time ago i told the best friend i likes her and a week later the best friend saw me holding hands with another girl.)
October 30, 2011 @ 03:32 AM
OR NAH

Need some help asap... Asked this chick to come over and shes fine with it just wants to know why...? What should is say

where the azn girls at

October 30, 2011 @ 07:14 AM
Saro

<p>Give that hoe some space, while simultaneously applying pressure. ya dig?</p>

what do you mean exactly by applying pressure?
October 30, 2011 @ 08:57 AM
R.

Aite hella fckin drunk right now and well im really simping for this chick...

Its been a week since she's broken up with her ex. should I start simpin? she been sending me signals like she complementing on how I dress and shit but I've dress like that since I've met her lol but I've just been ignoring em though, so what to do hb fam?
October 30, 2011 @ 09:43 AM
Saro

dude, im in the same boat as you. HB WE IN DIS! except i ended up simping and that didn't go to well. She ended up ignoring me, simping ftl.
October 30, 2011 @ 09:54 AM
WOLFdayz

so this one girls calling me right now really drunk wanting me to come over aiiight
but this other girl is calling me sober wanting me to come over aiiiight

WHAT ONE DO I PICK
October 30, 2011 @ 11:46 AM
Pantic

So it's been 2 weeks since i broke up with my ex. I miss her like hell, and we went through alot of things together meaning i care more about her than anyone else in my life. I just can't seem to move on, it was kind of a mutual break up and we were both really sad and i keep playing that shit in my head.
We have barely talked since the break up, and yesterday i saw her for the first time at a club. She just straight up ignored me, walked right past me without looking me in the eyes. She has not texted or called a single time, just answered when i couldn't contain myself and sent her a text. I don't know what to make of her behaviour, and if i should just ignore her back or if i should try to make her meet with me and talk it all over.
October 30, 2011 @ 11:56 AM
Shiri

<p>so this one girls calling me right now really drunk wanting me to come over aiiight<br>
but this other girl is calling me sober wanting me to come over aiiiight</p>
<p>WHAT ONE DO I PICK</p>

The hotter one no doubt.

Failing that, the sober one wants you sober, the drunk one wants you drunk. Take the drunk one.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

October 30, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
Tommy Boy

<P>So it’s been 2 weeks since i broke up with my ex. I miss her like hell, and we went through alot of things together meaning i care more about her than anyone else in my life. I just can’t seem to move on, it was kind of a mutual break up and we were both really sad and i keep playing that shit in my head.<BR>We have barely talked since the break up, and yesterday i saw her for the first time at a club. She just straight up ignored me, walked right past me without looking me in the eyes. She has not texted or called a single time, just answered when i couldn’t contain myself and sent her a text. I don’t know what to make of her behaviour, and if i should just ignore her back or if i should try to make her meet with me and talk it all over.</P>

it'll take time but you'll get over it.
October 31, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
AW

<p>So it’s been 2 weeks since i broke up with my ex. I miss her like hell, and we went through alot of things together meaning i care more about her than anyone else in my life. I just can’t seem to move on, it was kind of a mutual break up and we were both really sad and i keep playing that shit in my head.<br>
We have barely talked since the break up, and yesterday i saw her for the first time at a club. She just straight up ignored me, walked right past me without looking me in the eyes. She has not texted or called a single time, just answered when i couldn’t contain myself and sent her a text. I don’t know what to make of her behaviour, and if i should just ignore her back or if i should try to make her meet with me and talk it all over.</p>

Were you expecting to stay friends though? Can't really blame her for her behaviour (imo) cause all she's trying to do is get over you/move on. But ya, just like Tommy said, it'll take time...so dont it so hard/personally....
October 31, 2011 @ 02:15 AM

Inactive

I just found out the girl im talking to has been using the new facebook setting to hide certain statuses from me, there nothing bad i guess. but should I confront her? I wanna come at her but im not sure if its serious enough.
October 31, 2011 @ 05:48 AM

Inactive

nevermind, i asked her about it and now shes ignoring me. whatever.
October 31, 2011 @ 06:05 AM
Relax.

October 31, 2011 @ 06:22 AM

Inactive

i say "talking" because were not official but we basically go/went out. i think im getting played tho man but fuck it ill get over it.

like i came at her foul two weeks ago and made her cry so we didnt talk all that week then last monday she hit me up and she been hella affectionate all this past week tellin me how she misses me and all this other shit, anyways this weekend she was acting reallly cold to me and i told her about that facebook shit tonight so whatever. it makes sense i guess

@pantic - she just wants to move on. its hard but you should too. and if you do want her back the only way you'll get her back is if she sees you out with other girls.
October 31, 2011 @ 08:49 AM
R.

Yo HB fam help a young simp out, so chick has been in a long term relationship and 1 of of my girl buddy told me that she told her that shes considering giving him a 2nd chance so real talk I'm on some Avant 4 minute simpin type of shit right now, thinking about calling her up sometime this week (hopefully I ain't to late) what do I gotta do to prepare for this shit? every time I talk to her I get all simpy and dont know shit to say so help a young simp out.
October 31, 2011 @ 10:27 AM
Pantic

Yeah be the creepy guy that calls her to say she shouldn't get in a relationship because you want her.. That's gonna work out nicely for you.

Please login first to reply.