October 16, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
AG_23

fall the fuck back. You will NEVER get a girl off her ex unless she wants to be off her ex. Youre only going to be hurt even more.
October 16, 2011 @ 03:21 PM
$$$$$

To everyone going through a break up, think of the positives to being single. Like saving money. I've been really depressed and shit because I just broke up with my gf, but then I remembered I can now use money to buy more Supreme instead of going on dates I don't wanna go on. Imma be swaggin out and more bitches is soon to come when they see dat box logo.

October 16, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
Jens Voigt

simpin ain't easy.

serious doe, good luck

October 16, 2011 @ 03:38 PM
AG_23

I think youre a faggot but i cosign that shit.^
October 16, 2011 @ 03:45 PM
Pantic

"i always have to go out of my way to see her and theres been times where it would seem like she would only talk to me if she was bored now its getting back to normal but shes starting again with her shit of randomly ignoring me"

Look at this quote again bro. If this is the case, why do you even bother with her? Do not ever use the excuse to yourself "because i have feelings for her" you need a damn reason for these feelings. Since you aren't getting the poontang and she doesen't seem to do anything for you then i have no idea why you would actually still have those feelings.
Often it's just because of your ego, you can't handle that she is gonna get with someone else and you don't understand why she want you.

You can't change a hoe, you can only change yourself. If she is reluctant in her relationship to you, then you should never go out of your way to meet her or get in contact. Rather focus on how YOU can be more awesome as a person. This will maybe change her view on you and then finally you can get the sweet punani, and if not then you have improved as a person and can go after even better bitches next.
October 16, 2011 @ 05:23 PM

Inactive

i guess i like her cause the way it used to be with her, things used to be way different at first and now theyve taken a complete 360
and your right i actually think it might be my ego just because i know im superior to her ex in every way.

that last paragraph really opened my eyes thank you pantic foreals its making sense.
October 16, 2011 @ 10:52 PM
WilliamDior

LMS : ratee / smash or pass & what we should do : )

8 ; smash ; jus wont u to qive me some cash : )

I know that most likely she just playin about the last part about me givin her money but I feel like she's saying that she want's me to pay for sex smfh

my reply

lol nah you givin me cash
October 16, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
D. Rose

how would one start the whole fwb thing?

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

October 16, 2011 @ 11:49 PM
PreggGopovich

^ i wanna know too =(
October 17, 2011 @ 04:27 AM
jimmillion

^^get a broad on your dick using your looks alone. The whole fwb situation only works if shes physically attracted to you, not your personality, not your jokes, but purely on looks alone. but hey, that's my personal understanding on fwb - take it with a grain of salt.
October 17, 2011 @ 05:06 AM
Saro

^This nigga don't know shit. It's not about physical attraction, its about getting PHYSICAL. That's why you incorporate touch early on from when you meet her. makes it less awkward later on so you can do heavy touching. Don't forget dat intense eye contact in moderation. i posted a how to kinda thing, i think it was in a diff thread, ill repost once thread is forum is complete
October 17, 2011 @ 11:47 AM
Pantic

Yo i need some advice on how to handle this situation.

My lady made a new friend on facebook some time ago, i asked who he was and he's just a new guy on school etc. So that's cool i don't mind her getting new friends but she just got VERY defensive like "Why you ask? Im allowed to get new friends!" and so on, and she has bothered me about just this kind of thing hundreds of times so i couldn't see why she would suddenly change her view on asking these questions.

Anyways paid no attention to it until yesterday where i noticed while we were looking at her phone together she had a number that was the same first name and first letter in his last name. I asked who that was (gotta say i think she has 4 guys in her phonebook at max, so it's kind of a big deal to get her number) and she started this explanation that it was her sisters ex boyfriend etc. But i made her admit after like 5 minutes that it was the guy from facebook. Then she tells me they haven't texted together and he just wrote to her so she saved his number... But i can't get it out of my mind, i can't trust her since she lied about it.
October 17, 2011 @ 01:00 PM
Lemonz

Shes definitely cheating on you, or it will happen sooner or later. Else why would she be so defensive? And why would she lie about it? If you feel as if you can't trust her, then the relationship might get complicated from there on. My girl has no male friends besides my friends, and the ones she sits beside in class and stuff. She gave me her password for her Facebook and Twitter, trust is a beautiful thing bruh.
October 17, 2011 @ 01:02 PM
Lemonz

<p>i guess i like her cause the way it used to be with her, things used to be way different at first and now theyve taken a complete 360 <br>
</p>

If you turn 360 you'll still be facing the same direction you were before. rofl
October 17, 2011 @ 01:21 PM
Pantic

Im sure she isn't cheating on me. She will never do it either. But she might start getting feelings for this dude and maybe end up chosing him over me. Who knows, i just don't know how to handle the situation, i can't just ignore it and i don't wanna freak out about it either.
October 17, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
tmwtg

^ You're talking in absolutes: "She will never do it either."

I'm just saying watch out, man. This new guy is obviously slowly breaking the trust between you and her. The fact that she got so defensive and even lied to you are red flags.

For now, I say just wait it out and see what happens. If you can't trust her, it's time to let go. Don't blame yourself, though; your girl isn't good enough for you.
October 17, 2011 @ 10:14 PM
matt

how to trey songz a girl?
girl i been feelin, saw her at two parties with some dude, last time saw them mackin. question is, how does one mr. steal yo girl? give me some tips hb, im on that trey tip right quick.

oh and homegirl said we NEED to study together for mid term comin up.
October 17, 2011 @ 10:19 PM

Inactive

^^^ yes info on how to take bitches...

i had a chance to fool around with this girl that had a boyfriend back in august, but we just cuddled in my bed, i didn't wanna fuck up what i had with my girl.

this girls boyfriend is in college a couple hours away from where we live, how to take this bitch
October 18, 2011 @ 01:55 AM
AG_23

<p>^^^ yes info on how to take bitches…</p>
<p>i had a chance to fool around with this girl that had a boyfriend back in august, but we just cuddled in my bed, i didn’t wanna fuck up what i had with my girl.</p>
<p>this girls boyfriend is in college a couple hours away from where we live, how to take this bitch</p>

wtf kind of shit is this? You want to know how to take a chick from her man. You had said chick in your bed but didnt do anything....Am i missing something?
October 18, 2011 @ 01:58 AM
AG_23

<p>Shes definitely cheating on you, or it will happen sooner or later. Else why would she be so defensive? And why would she lie about it? If you feel as if you can’t trust her, then the relationship might get complicated from there on. My girl has no male friends besides my friends, and the ones she sits beside in class and stuff. She gave me her password for her Facebook and Twitter, trust is a beautiful thing bruh.</p>

shit aint trust if you have all her passwords.
October 18, 2011 @ 02:02 AM

Inactive

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by
<div class="quote-name">ShXTGvNJxXX</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="quote-content">
<p></p>
<p>i had a chance to fool around with this girl that had a boyfriend back in august, but we just cuddled in my bed, i didn’t wanna fuck up what i had with my girl.</p>
<p></p>
<p>this girls boyfriend is in college a couple hours away from where we live, how to take this bitch</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>wtf kind of shit is this? You want to know how to take a chick from her man. You had said chick in your bed but didnt do anything….Am i missing something?</p>

that was a couple months ago and now this bitch is being reckless talking on facebook about how in love she is
October 18, 2011 @ 02:52 AM
AG_23

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">AG_23</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>
</p>
<blockquote><p></p>
<div class="quote-info"><p></p>
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by<p></p>
<div class="quote-name">ShXTGvNJxXX</div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p></p>
<div class="quote-content"><p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></blockquote>
<p></p>
<p>wtf kind of shit is this? You want to know how to take a chick from her man. You had said chick in your bed but didnt do anything….Am i missing ......

none of that means shit. You have to feel her out. Talk to her like you would if she didnt have a bf. Believe me, within 10 minutes you should be able to figure out if shes down or not.
October 18, 2011 @ 03:06 AM
Lemonz

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">Lemonz</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>Shes definitely cheating on you, or it will happen sooner or later. Else why would she be so defensive? And why would she lie about it? If you feel as if you can’t trust her, then the relationship might get complicated from there on. My girl has no male friends besides my friends, and the ones she sits beside in class and stuff. She gave me her password for her Facebook and Twitter, trust is a beautiful thing bruh.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>shit aint trust if you have all her passwords.</p>

Of course it's trust. I have her password, she has mine. We have nothing to hide from each other.
October 18, 2011 @ 03:14 AM
AG_23

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">AG_23</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>
</p>
<blockquote><p></p>
<div class="quote-info"><p></p>
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by<p></p>
<div class="quote-name">Lemonz</div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p></p>
<div class="quote-content"><p></p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></blockquote>
<p></p>
<p>shit aint trust if you have all her passwords.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>
Of course it’s trust. I have her ......

trust is not having each others passwords and knowing that the bitch isnt doing anything.
October 18, 2011 @ 03:28 AM
vanitas

^ this.

what you have with your girl is an invasion of personal space...
having eachother's passwords isn't a bad thing though, but you can't call it real trust either
October 19, 2011 @ 08:50 AM
Pantic

How to go about missing the ex-girlfriend? We broke up only 2 days ago, but it came so unexpected. I really believed we had a long future together and all. Now i miss her like hell, i feel like talking to her all the time. But im afraid to become that annoying ex that wont leave her alone. It's just tough to stop having contact with someone you still love, and when the feelings are returned it's even harder to let go
October 19, 2011 @ 10:08 AM
Saro

^tell her he cant get her wet
October 19, 2011 @ 10:15 AM
Pantic

That would be quite misplaced seeing there is no "he"
October 19, 2011 @ 10:31 AM
Saro

lol, i misread. i thought you said she was running back to an annoying ex ahaha. oh well, on to the next
October 19, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
Relax.

Alright yo, i've been talkin to this chick for awhile now and today my nigga hit me up askin if I wanted to go to Universal Studios.
I've been wanting to take this chick somewhere but she or i have been busy. My duu said I can invite whoever i want but idk, if i was in a situation where there were hella people but I only knew one and they all knew each other i'd feel out of place. And since we'd be leavin late and I live far i'd have to crash on his couch.
Should I just go by myself?

Please login first to reply.