The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

July 16, 2011 @ 20:47:07
Let her get through it herself. She will probably be angry for a while and question a lot of things. Let her, support her and be open with her. Do things like leaving your social network sites open around her, cut out the people you know she will be fussy with (if you really want to be with her for the long term), make her feel special.

Like I'm trying to be really supportive and listen to what she has to say, I just wish there was something more that I could. Any tips for how to make her feel special? I know every girl is gonna be different, but maybe some female perspective could help come up with something more creative than I normally could?
July 16, 2011 @ 20:52:13
bout to say that wont work but who knows better than a female

It might not work for everyone, but it'll work if you're really meant to stay with each other. And for above, yeah that's a tough question on how to make her feel special. Just be raw and honest with her, think about her hobbies, promote them. Just love her, if that makes any sense. If it's meant to be it'll get better.

Though this has not happened to me so I don't know the initial outcome. If I were in the situation, that'd be the scenario I'd want it as though.
July 16, 2011 @ 20:58:57
So I've been kickin it with this girl I met at this party. We hooked up a bit at the party and then I went back to school. Since I have been home for summer we have chilled a few times, smoked, talked about some crazy shit and fooled around a little bit. She is a way chill chick and we click really well. She seems to be pretty into me and I'm definitely feeling this chick but I'm just not sure how to take it to the next level with her. I'm trying to get a serious relationship out of this. I ended my last relationship of three years about 5 months ago and since then it's just been random hookups. Any suggestions on how I can wife this girl up?

Peace
Jake smokeyface
July 16, 2011 @ 21:25:32
Alright this isn't really a problem but why when you tell bitches you had sex with a girl they know, all of sudden they wanna fuck, like with you giving no effort.. I have no problem with it but damn. I had a crush on this girl at my school and somehow we like start messing with each other and I used to fuck with her in the halls and shit, talk to her when I seen her. She wasn't really easy, I wasnt really trying to make it obvious I was chasing. so I liked used to make jokes about would you marry me, blazzay blah. So I got her number eventually and she called me spring break one night at like 2am tipsy. so we're talking and shit, and i ask her is she a virgin, she says yes. then she asked me about a relationship I had with another bitch. I told her, then she asked did you fuck her, and i admitted it. After that, I can tell shit changed like alot. Like she would hit me up everyday. then eventually she told me she was in love with me. Now she's basically handing me her virginity like it aint shit. Of course, ima hit it.. but i know she is gonna get like all attached and shit And I dont really like her like that. What should happen?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 16, 2011 @ 23:52:01
Girl has been avoiding me for five days over some small stupid shit. In the mean time, she's texting this faggot and hanging out with like three other losers to watch harry potter. Break up or not? Been dating for five months, lol..

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 17, 2011 @ 00:22:20
Me and this chick I've been talkin to for about 4 month always hang out at her house and it always ends up at some point she'll just decide to get freaky and climb on top of me and start kissing and dry humping me and playin wit my dick and stuff like that. I WANT TO HIT! but idk to make the transition from her doing that stuff to us havin sex. I don't want to make it seem like thats all I want to do but that is what I want to do. Basically, how do I get the girls pants off without seeming doggish?

July 17, 2011 @ 17:13:25
So I'm talking to this girl who played one of my good homies. Like he bought her everything: dinner, jewelry. He took her to prom and she danced with every dude but him. Felt bad for the guy, but this girl is crazy cute, and I'm for sure down to smash. She's being all cute with me, and we been hanging out pretty consistently, but I ain't even made a move yet because I don't know what I want from the chick. The fuck I do? Risk being played or just out while I can?

July 17, 2011 @ 18:10:06
you're next on her hitlist. eject eject eject eject eject eject eject eject eject eject

no chance in getting the ball on my side of the court?

July 17, 2011 @ 18:28:14
Me and this chick I've been talkin to for about 4 month always hang out at her house and it always ends up at some point she'll just decide to get freaky and climb on top of me and start kissing and dry humping me and playin wit my dick and stuff like that. I WANT TO HIT! but idk to make the transition from her doing that stuff to us havin sex. I don't want to make it seem like thats all I want to do but that is what I want to do. Basically, how do I get the girls pants off without seeming doggish?

this is THEE gayest post i've ever seen

pull the bitches pants off... fuck seeming doggish she played wit your dick bro theres no limit after that fuck her

www.NickyDsss.com

July 17, 2011 @ 21:52:21
smooth 4months and you haven't done anything? Dude if shes grinding on your dick she wants to fuck. In the midst of that dry humping start taking some clothes off, stick your dick in her vagina, pull out bust on her face or where ever, and go to sleep.
July 18, 2011 @ 11:18:18
smooth 4months and you haven't done anything? Dude if shes grinding on your dick she wants to fuck. In the midst of that dry humping start taking some clothes off, stick your dick in her vagina, pull out bust on her face or where ever, and go to sleep.

you a virgin bro?

July 18, 2011 @ 15:09:16
So my girl just broke up with me after a year and half. I started liking another chick and the chemistry we have is amazing. I ain't gonna lie, I want my girl back, but I don't know if I should just say fuck it or get with the other girl. My ex said she'll take me back if I get rid of the other girl, but I don't know, she's hella fun to hang with and we just get along so well. What do you guys think?smh
July 18, 2011 @ 15:11:40
So my girl just broke up with me after a year and half. I started liking another chick and the chemistry we have is amazing. I ain't gonna lie, I want my girl back, but I don't know if I should just say fuck it or get with the other girl. My ex said she'll take me back if I get rid of the other girl, but I don't know, she's hella fun to hang with and we just get along so well. What do you guys think?smh

All depends on how you feel about your ex bro bro. If you still feel something, the amount of time you spent with her should be enough to make you instantly wanna go back to her. Then again, if you're sick of her, it's time for change.
July 18, 2011 @ 15:53:15

dont let your ex play you like that son. stick with the new girl and i can almost guarantee your ex will be asking you to come back.
July 18, 2011 @ 23:49:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
you a virgin bro?

If that was directed to me then yeah I am
July 18, 2011 @ 23:54:14
If that was directed to me then yeah I am

and you haven't fucked her why?

haha fag

July 18, 2011 @ 23:55:28

she just wants you back cause you got a new girl, jealousy will fade and shit will go back to how they used to be. Its like taking a different path to class everyday, you might like the new view more then the old.

haha fag

July 19, 2011 @ 00:25:45
and you haven't fucked her why?

because he freezes in the heat of the moment.
just go for it dont even think about it
July 19, 2011 @ 03:04:46

Go for the new girl. There was a reason why you and your ex isnt together no more. Unless you want to put up with a 2nd time she is going to breakup. Dont go back. Im am where you at now.
July 19, 2011 @ 03:16:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
Go for the new girl. There was a reason why you and your ex isnt together no more. Unless you want to put up with a 2nd time she is going to breakup. Dont go back. Im am where you at now.

QFT. The only thing that I feel would make this easier for you is to come to terms with your ex. Don't let things be bitter between the two of you before you guys part ways.
July 19, 2011 @ 16:54:12
^^ Well it all depends on what happen between them that caused her to break up with him like that. But i understand where you coming from because my and my ex been apart for 3 weeks and i called it off. She wanted us to work out but me.. i dont want to put up with her bs. She kept asking me if we will ever be together when she came back. I finall said no because the feeling of being in love with her isnt there anymore. Now she apparently she met a guy while she was down there over the weekend and i guess they are talking now. But yeah this will happen like that Reversal said.. but it all depends on the girl some girls move faster then others.
July 19, 2011 @ 17:45:35
past 3 days of avoidance? leave.
well have you even tried to initiate contact?

rofl, seven days now. she's real stubborn. i've tried texting and calling her. no replys back and the night i called it felt like i was talking to myself for five minutes. fuck being a teenager man girls are fucking crazy..

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

July 19, 2011 @ 18:18:59

I was just here. I got over it tho. If you feel like workin through the issues you had then by all means go back. The same issues WILL come up. Its really all about committment and seeing it through. TBH, unless you thought of wifing her I'd say move on. A fresh start gives you the chance to live a little more stress free and have fun instead of walking on eggshells. Plus if the chemistry is right thats an excellent start.
July 19, 2011 @ 23:13:09
Today i noticed and finally truly felt that I'm in love with my girlfriend. We have been dating for almost 9 months. It's an amazing feeling. I feel like the luckiest guy alive. smokeyface
Probably gonna get hell for this post but fuck it.
Please login first to reply.
x