FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 8, 2011 @ 06:23 PM
Relax.

...she told me she wasnt ready to be in a relationship...shes still not ready to be in a relationship...

Something tells me that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you and she doesn't want to hurt you.
But really she's hurting you anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozkSfyWpPUU
October 8, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
D. Rose

How do you find out if a girl wants to be fwb? I know most girls wouldn't take the initiative

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

October 8, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
Lemonz

How do you find out if a girl wants to be fwb? I know most girls wouldn’t take the initiative

This.
I met a girl a few weeks ago and when I asked her if she wanted to be fwb she almost stopped talking to me lol. I had to play it down as a joke. We're still friends tho, I've known her since like February, but still no benefits. sad
I ain't even mad tho, shes like a 5 anyway. average bish
October 9, 2011 @ 07:40 AM
PopbottlesMVP

hb fam..need some help right now. I gotta know how to find out what a girls been doing in the pass like lovelife and shit??? most chicks just tell me sooner or later but I feel she hasn't done much or never had a bf. I just do not want to weird this girl off or make this akward. Just need a bit of help..chick seems mad cool.
October 9, 2011 @ 07:45 AM
D. Rose

what's wrong with straight-up asking her what she's done?
idk, play 20 questions or something if that's too straight forward lol

October 9, 2011 @ 08:55 AM
DunkPunk

aite, so i just met this girl with dat ass of kim kardashian, and we exchanged numbers (she asked for mine), she hit me up around 10:30pm(dtf hour) about twice already at that same time and ask what i am up to.. i was never in town for either of those text, i reply and then she replies back but then the convo dies a text later due to who knows what... i've been tryna hang out with her but last time she kinda flaked for no reason at all(event was for a friends birthday and she just let me know she wasnt going anymore). is she interested or wassup. she got me confused.

UCSB.

October 9, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
tmwtg

^ Keep your cool, playa. Don't get all your nuts in one pussy. Diversify yourself.

I say just game other girls. When she sees that, she'll immediately want your attention. Just ignore for now and if she's not pushing, don't even bother. It seems like she's playing typical games.
October 9, 2011 @ 09:24 PM
D. Rose

How do you find out if a girl wants to be fwb? I know most girls wouldn’t take the initiative

Anyone

October 10, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
zacdog

So a couple weeks ago me and this girl exchange that we like each other, etc. I just found out that one of my best friends is trying to get with her and they're talking or whatever. And he knew that I liked her and shit, and just didn't give a fuck. Whoop his ass or not give a fuck? Doesn't really bother me, I'm just wondering if I need to out of principal.
October 10, 2011 @ 02:34 AM
Mr. Nice Watch

So a couple weeks ago me and this girl exchange that we like each other, etc. I just found out that...
So a couple weeks ago me and this girl exchange that we like each other, etc. I just found out that...

cuff the chick and make him jealous.
October 10, 2011 @ 02:37 AM

Inactive

if anything happens between them then then handle it but if nothing comes of it just ignore it

confront them both tho, tell him why hes talking to her and tell her why she's talking to her.
October 10, 2011 @ 02:38 AM
D. Rose

cuff the chick and make him jealous.

yeee.

October 10, 2011 @ 02:47 AM

Inactive

whats the point in making your "best friend" jealous just confront him about it in a non violent way and if he trips then handle it
October 10, 2011 @ 02:49 AM
D. Rose

how to tell if a girl's dtf or willing to fwb without straight-up asking her

October 10, 2011 @ 02:55 AM
Mo Helio

how to tell if a girl’s dtf or willing to fwb without straight-up asking her

October 10, 2011 @ 02:57 AM
D. Rose

i don't have any of xavier's denim
(get it, denim, jeans, genesconfused
lolololol
k.

October 10, 2011 @ 05:55 AM
Hellah Fresh

how to tell if a girl’s dtf or willing to fwb without straight-up asking her

October 10, 2011 @ 06:26 PM
TTHX

smh choosing a chick over a friend.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

October 10, 2011 @ 07:41 PM

Inactive

Exactly that's what i'm sayin, just confront your boy and let him know whats happening and if he still tries to pursue her then you gon have to fight. Also it depends if you just want to fuck this girl or if your trying to wife.
October 10, 2011 @ 07:42 PM
KoreanJesus

so i got friend zoned type hard...
how do i proposition this bitch for fwb?
October 10, 2011 @ 07:55 PM

Inactive

Alright so me and my girl started talking again and were not talking on a daily basis so I'ma see her in a couple days and when I do I'ma let her know how I feel. I think I might tell her I'm in love because I am but is it to early? We've been talking since june-july.
October 10, 2011 @ 08:21 PM
PreggGopovich

it hurts man. it hurts.
October 10, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
PreggGopovich

cant eat or laugh =(
October 11, 2011 @ 11:29 AM

Inactive

I feel like im addicted to this girl im talking too. What does this mean? She's all I can think about and all I want.
October 11, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
Relax.

She got you wrapped around her finger aka sprung aka whipped aka you're a simp ass.
October 11, 2011 @ 03:39 PM
aTTag

aYo Mikey_gunz,

Fall back. Or risk losing her. Women...especially young women don't play that shit. If they know they have you on lock, you lose all ground and become the female in the relationship. She's the one who is supposed to be saying all that shit to you and waiting for your phone calls/texts.

And to the dood asking about his friend fucking with this girl you like. Comeonson...I don't care who this bitch is...she could be the sexiest female on earth. If she wants to get it in with your friend...let it be. It's either your friend or someone you don't know. At least your boy is going to benefit from her slutty ways. Don't ever wife a girl with these qualities. Hit it, do what you have to do. But never get mad at your friend over a chick, whether he's wrong or not. It's natural for males to fall to temptation. It's the bitches fault....don't give her a pass.
October 11, 2011 @ 08:52 PM

Inactive

aYo Mikey_gunz,Fall back. Or risk losing her. Women…especially young women don’t play that shit. If...

So I shouldn't let her know how I feel? I was gon tell her when I saw her this week, but I guess Ill tone it down now because there are still some things that need to be said. Thanks tho bruva
October 11, 2011 @ 09:24 PM
Relax.

So I shouldn’t let her know how I feel?

Don't EVER tell a girl how you feel because once they know...they know. They'll lose interest and you're gonna have a bad day.
What you need to do is show her how you feel through actions and what not.
October 11, 2011 @ 09:31 PM

Inactive

Don’t EVER tell a girl how you feel because once they know…they know. They’ll lose interest and...

Fasho ill keep that in mind gawd. One last thing what should I do about this.

Me and this girl stopped talking 2 weeks ago because she told me she wasn't ready to be in a relationship and I said if she wasnt ready then we couldnt talk because I wouldn't be just friends. But on monday I went back to her because she had been fuxing with my brain via subtweets. So basically I was just gon tell her this week that I want and need her in my life wether its as friends or lovers. But if me and her are just friends itll be a friends with benefit type jawn. Should I just leave it as is and put her on the side or should I main her?

And should I even tell her about the part where I need her in my life?

Thanks yall I wouldn't ask advice for shit about this normally but I dont wanna lose her.
October 11, 2011 @ 09:38 PM
aTTag

Nah man. She already said she doesn't want a relationship...could be code for a "needy guy". I don't know if you displayed signs of this prior, but I think you already know/it sounds like, this girl has you sprung. So the best bet is to fall back, and show her your value subliminally. Don't ever talk about your feelings towards her because girls always want what they can't have. It's primal instinct to them. You could try to set her up with a guy...I know this sounds backwards, but when she hears you say that. If she really likes you, it will close the door on you, and she will be desperate to open it back up and try to find out WHY you would give up on her. Or...try to get her to set you up with one of her friends. Jealousy will drive her crazy.

Whatever you do, don't tell her you need her in your life. You will ruin all chances of EVER attracting her again.

Please login first to reply.