The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

May 18, 2010 @ 16:57:39 PM
Cop Dick made out of chocolate that ejaculates money.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
May 18, 2010 @ 18:48:56 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Alright guys so I've been caking on this girl. She doesn't get out too much I guess because her friends don't party too often. So anyways last Friday night I took her to a party with a couple of my friends who I don't hang out with too often. The party was pretty whack so we all decided to head back to my place to play some beer pong and smoke. On the way back I made a remark about the party, but then she replied that she had fun. At the party and on the way home she said "I'm so drunk right now" a couple times.

The problem is, a few times throughout the night my friend was like "So are you gonna fuck this girl or what?" with the girl within earshot. Once was when she was standing to my left, and he was on my right. The other was when she got up out of my room to go to the bathroom, and he said it before she even had the door closed.

She ended up leaving my place instead of staying over. The overall situation was made really awkward by my friend's remarks, so I didn't even try to get her to stay over. I wouldn't be worried if I was just trying to fuck this girl, but I'm really not. She's really cool and is someone I could see myself dating.

I texted her the next day and she didn't reply. I called her the next day and it rang for a split second and then went to voicemail, so I think maybe her cell phone was messed up because of all the bad thunderstorms/hail/tornadoes we've been having?

But yeah anyways here are two things I've come up with to do:

- Give her a call and just say something like "I don't know if you heard my friend or not but if you did it probably made me sound like a bit of a creep." and then tell her I'd be willing to make up for that night and hang out again (either 1 on 1 or with my friends who are actually on the same wavelength as me).

- Ignore the fact that she may have heard what my friend said and give her a call this weekend to see if she wants to hang out. Show her that I'm not just trying to bang her and maybe later on at the end of the night give her the little explanation about my friend.

So... Which do you think would be better to go with?

Definitely the first option, just let her know that fucking her isn't what you wanted to do that night. Because shes probably not texting you back or calling you back because she feels a certain way.. so try to get in contact with her and let her know you just want to hangout and your friend was just being a douche that night lol.
May 18, 2010 @ 19:20:25 PM
I say you just hit her up and keep it 100 percent honest. What's the worst that can happen?

Anyways thx for the advice guiz. She's not some random bitch that I just met or some shit so its not like proving my swag or anything (which is already on a million and climbing btw ;-)) but its more like me showing her I'm not the ***** I used to be a year ago. I'm growing every day and I'm ready to give her what she wants because I couldn't before.
May 18, 2010 @ 19:31:29 PM
I say you just hit her up and keep it 100 percent honest. What's the worst that can happen?

Anyways thx for the advice guiz. She's not some random bitch that I just met or some shit so its not like proving my swag or anything (which is already on a million and climbing btw ;-)) but its more like me showing her I'm not the ***** I used to be a year ago. I'm growing every day and I'm ready to give her what she wants because I couldn't before.

Willy, just be yourself if you changed she will see that you ain't that dude you used to be. no need to get up and go out your way to prove it.

-take it easy

It is what it is.

May 18, 2010 @ 22:31:48 PM
Just be real.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 19, 2010 @ 15:47:32 PM
being real aint always what works doe

What do you suggest for my situation? I posted it on the bottom of the page before this.
May 19, 2010 @ 16:33:09 PM
^^Let her know whats up. Tell her your stupid ass friend won't be around next time and tell her you think she's cool and want to hang out. If she doesn't repsond or says no then fuck her. On to the next one. If she says yes, then you guys chill alone and find things in common to talk about(your stupid friend maybe) and have a good time with her.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 20, 2010 @ 09:07:42 AM
wat shall i do if i think my girl is messin around even thoo i have all her passwords nd stuff?
May 20, 2010 @ 12:27:46 PM
Why do you think shes messin around?
May 20, 2010 @ 15:32:49 PM
Just be 100 with her. Dont beat around the bushes if you feeling this girl. No matter what honesty is key.

May 20, 2010 @ 16:03:54 PM
why do you have all her passwords and shit? let her do whatever she wants ur not her dad *****.

u rite about that but she jus sent me her passwords so its watever. she's an actor soo she might b lying w/o me ever knowing-______-smh

May 20, 2010 @ 16:18:40 PM
all girls lie sometimes thats not opinion thats a fact. a friend once told me don't look for something you don't want to find. if you don't want her to be cheating then don't check for it, cause she might be. youre going out of your way to become unhappy.

deep.
May 20, 2010 @ 18:58:21 PM
but WHY do you think shes cheating?
May 20, 2010 @ 21:19:45 PM
irdk. i just haven't trusted her since wat happened b4.
May 20, 2010 @ 21:44:23 PM
irdk. i just haven't trusted her since wat happened b4.

Trust is a hard thing to earn back. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and just trust her. In my opinion, if she hasn't done anything suspicious then there shouldn't be a reason why you shouldn't trust here.

But if you suspect something because of how she might be acting, etc. Then maybe it's best to trust your instincts.
May 20, 2010 @ 22:27:10 PM
Trust is a hard thing to earn back. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and just trust her. In my opinion, if she hasn't done anything suspicious then there shouldn't be a reason why you shouldn't trust here.

But if you suspect something because of how she might be acting, etc. Then maybe it's best to trust your instincts.

hmm, mayb ur right. i'll take a night 2 think it over.
May 20, 2010 @ 22:40:44 PM
Girl I used to talk to grabbed my ass is it ok if I grab hers
May 20, 2010 @ 22:45:16 PM
Lol go for it, why not.
May 20, 2010 @ 22:52:48 PM
wat shall i do if i think my girl is messin around even thoo i have all her passwords nd stuff?

"while you on twitter tryna hack her page and shit, we smoking and cracking jokes at how lame you is."- wiz. but yeah srsly if she is, then just move on to the next one.
May 27, 2010 @ 22:05:34 PM
She wants to take a break, WTF?

what does that even mean
May 27, 2010 @ 22:07:13 PM
That's probably not good, breaks usually just end up being the first part of a breakup. Hope you guys figure it out.
May 27, 2010 @ 22:09:26 PM
thanks but yes thats the same shit i was thinking, but she keep saying it not a break up just a break for a month

right before my fucking bday
May 27, 2010 @ 22:13:31 PM
thanks but yes thats the same shit i was thinking, but she keep saying it not a break up just a break for a month

right before my fucking bday

Did she say why she wanted a break?
May 27, 2010 @ 22:20:38 PM
not really, she says she still loves me and still wants to be with me because we been in it for about 4 years now so this was kind of sudden to me.

the shit is her fucking jealous lonely ass friends filling her head up with all this bullshit about be young and tied down for so long so idk.

am not feeling the whole break shit tho
May 27, 2010 @ 22:24:43 PM
not really, she says she still loves me and still wants to be with me because we been in it for about 4 years now so this was kind of sudden to me.

the shit is her fucking jealous lonely ass friends filling her head up with all this bullshit about be young and tied down for so long so idk.

am not feeling the whole break shit tho

From my personal experience and what i noticed from my friends, when a girl just says she wants a break for a month or something. Most of the time its bullshit because she just pulled that time frame out of her ass. It usually doesnt last for more than a week and if it does go on, they usually end up breaking up.

but good luck to you. 4 years of being together is a long time especially if you're young, but if you guys are happy then good for you.
May 27, 2010 @ 22:29:42 PM
i appreciate it but its funny you mentioned the lasting for a week thing because she said she probably wouldn't last that long.

But another factor that plays into it is the fact that we live together, which me i have to find a spot stay, she doesn't want me to find an apartment, so its like fuck would i do
Please login first to reply.
x