HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 18, 2010 @ 10:31 PM
Metheny

Just be real.
May 19, 2010 @ 03:47 PM
Body Guy Swag

being real aint always what works doe

What do you suggest for my situation? I posted it on the bottom of the page before this.
May 19, 2010 @ 04:33 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^^Let her know whats up. Tell her your stupid ass friend won't be around next time and tell her you think she's cool and want to hang out. If she doesn't repsond or says no then fuck her. On to the next one. If she says yes, then you guys chill alone and find things in common to talk about(your stupid friend maybe) and have a good time with her.
May 20, 2010 @ 09:07 AM
Gradient

wat shall i do if i think my girl is messin around even thoo i have all her passwords nd stuff?
May 20, 2010 @ 12:27 PM
vince24L

Why do you think shes messin around?
May 20, 2010 @ 03:32 PM
Hellah Fresh

Just be 100 with her. Dont beat around the bushes if you feeling this girl. No matter what honesty is key.
May 20, 2010 @ 04:03 PM
Gradient

why do you have all her passwords and shit? let her do whatever she wants ur not her dad *****.

u rite about that but she jus sent me her passwords so its watever. she's an actor soo she might b lying w/o me ever knowing-______-sad
May 20, 2010 @ 04:18 PM
Gradient

all girls lie sometimes thats not opinion thats a fact. a friend once told me don't look for something you don't want to find. if you don't want her to be cheating then don't check for it, cause she might be. youre going out of your way to become unhappy.

deep.
May 20, 2010 @ 06:58 PM
havok...

but WHY do you think shes cheating?
May 20, 2010 @ 09:19 PM
Gradient

irdk. i just haven't trusted her since wat happened b4.
May 20, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
Sarcaustic

irdk. i just haven't trusted her since wat happened b4.

Trust is a hard thing to earn back. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and just trust her. In my opinion, if she hasn't done anything suspicious then there shouldn't be a reason why you shouldn't trust here.

But if you suspect something because of how she might be acting, etc. Then maybe it's best to trust your instincts.
May 20, 2010 @ 10:27 PM
Gradient

Trust is a hard thing to earn back. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and just trust her. In my opinion, if she hasn't done anything suspicious then there shouldn't be a reason why you shouldn't trust here.

But if you suspect something because of how she might be acting, etc. Then maybe it's best to trust your instincts.

hmm, mayb ur right. i'll take a night 2 think it over.
May 20, 2010 @ 10:40 PM
Hashy

Girl I used to talk to grabbed my ass is it ok if I grab hers
May 20, 2010 @ 10:45 PM
dhkgfkdj

Lol go for it, why not.
May 20, 2010 @ 10:52 PM
Captain Deez

wat shall i do if i think my girl is messin around even thoo i have all her passwords nd stuff?

"while you on twitter tryna hack her page and shit, we smoking and cracking jokes at how lame you is."- wiz. but yeah srsly if she is, then just move on to the next one.
May 27, 2010 @ 10:05 PM
C_Augustus_O

She wants to take a break, WTF?

what does that even mean

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

May 27, 2010 @ 10:07 PM
dhkgfkdj

That's probably not good, breaks usually just end up being the first part of a breakup. Hope you guys figure it out.
May 27, 2010 @ 10:09 PM
C_Augustus_O

thanks but yes thats the same shit i was thinking, but she keep saying it not a break up just a break for a month

right before my fucking bday

May 27, 2010 @ 10:13 PM
Sarcaustic

thanks but yes thats the same shit i was thinking, but she keep saying it not a break up just a break for a month

right before my fucking bday

Did she say why she wanted a break?
May 27, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
C_Augustus_O

not really, she says she still loves me and still wants to be with me because we been in it for about 4 years now so this was kind of sudden to me.

the shit is her fucking jealous lonely ass friends filling her head up with all this bullshit about be young and tied down for so long so idk.

am not feeling the whole break shit tho

May 27, 2010 @ 10:24 PM
filth

not really, she says she still loves me and still wants to be with me because we been in it for about 4 years now so this was kind of sudden to me.

the shit is her fucking jealous lonely ass friends filling her head up with all this bullshit about be young and tied down for so long so idk.

am not feeling the whole break shit tho

From my personal experience and what i noticed from my friends, when a girl just says she wants a break for a month or something. Most of the time its bullshit because she just pulled that time frame out of her ass. It usually doesnt last for more than a week and if it does go on, they usually end up breaking up.

but good luck to you. 4 years of being together is a long time especially if you're young, but if you guys are happy then good for you.
May 27, 2010 @ 10:29 PM
C_Augustus_O

i appreciate it but its funny you mentioned the lasting for a week thing because she said she probably wouldn't last that long.

But another factor that plays into it is the fact that we live together, which me i have to find a spot stay, she doesn't want me to find an apartment, so its like fuck would i do

May 27, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
Sarcaustic

i appreciate it but its funny you mentioned the lasting for a week thing because she said she probably wouldn't last that long.

But another factor that plays into it is the fact that we live together, which me i have to find a spot stay, she doesn't want me to find an apartment, so its like fuck would i do

Lolwut. Are you serious? She wants the break. You guys live together, so you have to find a new place to stay for a month?

Fuck that.
May 27, 2010 @ 10:38 PM
PKMN Trainer Red

She wants to take a break, WTF?

what does that even mean

May 27, 2010 @ 10:45 PM
dhkgfkdj

Lolwut. Are you serious? She wants the break. You guys live together, so you have to find a new place to stay for a month?

Fuck that.

Yea, whoever pays the rent/mortgage of most of it should stay. If she wants a break she should leave, not you.
May 27, 2010 @ 10:52 PM
ColtM733

sucks man, seeems like shes ready u leave you with nothing. Better D up man!
May 27, 2010 @ 10:52 PM
C_Augustus_O

^ am not worried about that tho, i can easily find a place but i dont want to go thought all that for nothing

Fuck that.

story of my fucking life

May 28, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

If both names are on the lease and you pa rent why get out? I've dealt with this shit before being told to get out I didn't fucking move a muscle.
May 28, 2010 @ 02:14 AM
goldANDsacks

just be clear. a "break" implies that youre gonna get back together later. so if you decide to take a break, then you gotta lay down some ground rules.

maybe a break would be a good time for you to see some other stuff too? just thinking about it from another perspective.
May 28, 2010 @ 02:37 AM
vince24L

I get having questions and concerns but some of these questions lately are kind of obvious and pathetic. Women as just as fucked up and brutal about shit as men are. Dont pretend it's any different. A break? Come on man... Think about it it. Yes women think about other men just like we think about other women. It sucks but don't forget it. Could she be fucking someones else already? Yes. But forums like this are obviously going to make you think its worse than MOST the time that it is. Ya some situations suck and every guy goes through it. Move on. Hurt for awhile. Find new girl. Learn from it. Try to improve on it from what you've learned All these posts and threads about 'breaks' and 'loving ex's'. Seriously like It sucks I'm sure but move on or it'll just drag out that feeling. You learn and move on. Most of you and still young as shit anyways.

Please login first to reply.