Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 18, 2011 @ 05:52 PM
sfree

good shit i was thinking smash and keep her on the line so i can smash whenever i want because there is NO WAY id fall for her after she tried to talk to my boy
September 18, 2011 @ 05:53 PM
Saro

You tryna get me stab ♥♥♥♥♥?

How else you gon make her want that D ♥♥♥♥♥.
If that don't work, bust out the D and put it on her forehead, that way you know it's on her mindcool
September 18, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
sfree

this ♥♥♥♥♥ gets no pussy ^^^^ obv
September 18, 2011 @ 07:20 PM
sfree

if it was a good joke then it wouldve been okay but that wasn't at all
September 18, 2011 @ 07:32 PM
Saro

^this ♥♥♥♥♥ thinks im serious, and he's the one posting on here for help *dead*

igotchub-low
September 18, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
sfree

if you read closely my post started with "not a problem but i wanna hear yall thoughts on this" and how you gonna try to "dead" your own comment smh lol
September 18, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
Its_SONIC

This girl got her phone stolen. dat life. im thinking bout buying her another one.
September 19, 2011 @ 12:56 AM
Relax.

Ayo how can I improve my text game? That shit is lacking... y'all got some general tips?
September 19, 2011 @ 01:00 AM
himynameisblank

Ayo how can I improve my text game? That shit is lacking... y'all got some general tips?

bitches love smiley faces

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

September 19, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
Saro

bitches love smiley faces

i've been pretty successful with getting winky faces and dirty talk without me using any emoticons at all, been trying to do things differently lately. But anyway, this, but don't over do it. a good thing to do is send smiley faces, if you already do, then slowly stop putting smiley faces, it'll get them worrying on why she ain't getting smiley's anymore. Then you can stick the D on the foreheadcool
September 25, 2011 @ 03:42 PM
Its_SONIC

HB i never listen to yo nigs, but im open for discussion.

I need this girl in my bed.

-seen this amazing halfafrican cool looking chick at my school. so i see her on the bus by herself and i attack, and talk to her, next day get the number, next day chilled with her for 2 hours waiting for her next class (simp)

-we text everyday, i tried to call her but she "dont like to talk on the phone" we chill everyday at school.

-what should i do for the next step? try to chill outside of school? world around town im taking her to the movies next weekend?

-how do i find out if she bout that sex life??

update: asked her to come to this party, she did she got drunk, follow her upstairs tried to fuck in the room failed person said not in her room.
got my friend car keys, try to fuck in the car failed.

hour later go back to the car. acquired raw dog 100 strokes cool

now she keep saying she hope its not awkward in school.

and she keep saying she love my swag, she wanna fuck my swag...? thank you hb for helping me acquire swag
September 25, 2011 @ 04:13 PM
tmwtg

^ Ask her if she knows what the fuck 'swag' means.
September 25, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
Quan292

Advice for turning this girl into the perfect FWB relationship. Live in same building, chill during the week only, madd cool and fun to hang out with and smashed a couple times already. Problem is she has been dropping hints about catching feelings. Backing off didn't work.

So what advice do yall have?
September 25, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
Tommy Boy

keep ignoring the hints till she straight up tells you then back out.
September 25, 2011 @ 05:16 PM
Lemonz

What do you do with a less than average chick that's undoubtedly in love with you, yet she won't let you tap that? I honestly don't want to be in a relationship with her I don't even like her, because the girl I'm with now is like a 7, shes a 4.
September 25, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
free mumia

aight str8 up how do you get any time of bitch to give u attention for real
September 25, 2011 @ 05:56 PM
Saro

Advice for turning this girl into the perfect FWB relationship. Live in same building, chill during the week only, madd cool and fun to hang out with and smashed a couple times already. Problem is she has been dropping hints about catching feelings. Backing off didn't work.

So what advice do yall have?

Here

"Look, i know youre feeling me, and im feeling you too if im here having this conversation with you.
I just don't want to fabricate this in any way because we have something real going on right here.
Once you put a title on obligations and rules come into play. If you call me i don't want you to
feel like 'aw shit i gotta call my boyfriend', you're supposed to WANT to call me. Look at it like
this... a man is walking a dog with a leash on and the dog is trying to stop, look around, maybe
wander off... but it cant because its bound by this leash that is keeping it from doing what it
wants to (the title of boyfriend/girlfriend). I don't want that, i want to have my dog walking
right beside me being obedient and doing so all on its own free will simply because he wants to
be with me. So to put it simply. we can do whatever it is that our hearts desire but this title
will simply complicate things and i wouldnt want to potentially ruin something so natural."
September 25, 2011 @ 07:20 PM
TwiggyDig

OK so I can't believe I'm coming to HB for help but whatever. There's this chick who broke up with her BF about a month ago. She's the first 'Good Girl' I've ever messed up. She also happens to be the baddest chick i've ever dealt with, on that half asian half white 5'7" model tip.

Anyways, like I said she's a good girl, and a little bit bashful/shy whatever. She's not the type that I can just 'spit game' to. I have to make her feel comfortable yet at the same time not come on too strong and seem like I want to get her into a relationship or anything.

My game has basically been jokingly making fun of her and her responding like "omg your such a jerk haha". I made out with her last weekend but she was still a little shy about it, and I can tell it's gonna take at least a month to pipe.

My question is how do I really show this girl my intentions (that I like her and am interested in regularly hooking up) without coming on TOOO strong. Do i just have to play the game? I KNOW for a fact she's interested in me but if she's gonna play games i don't wanna waste my time. She's easily wifey material and I don't mind playing a little bit of the waiting game, but I'm used to being able to just say 'yo we should hang out tonight' and taking care of biz. This girl is different though.

Idk if i'm even making sense, anyone feel me?

TLDR: Not used to dealing with good girls, how to I set up regular hookup without making her feel nervous about it.
September 25, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
Tommy Boy

take her on a date
September 25, 2011 @ 08:44 PM
jaythestar

OK so I can't believe I'm coming to HB for help but whatever. There's this chick who broke up with her BF about a month ago. She's the first 'Good Girl' I've ever messed up. She also happens to be the baddest chick i've ever dealt with, on that half asian half white 5'7" model tip.

Anyways, like I said she's a good girl, and a little bit bashful/shy whatever. She's not the type that I can just 'spit game' to. I have to make her feel comfortable yet at the same time not come on too strong and seem like I want to get her into a relationship or anything.

My game has basically been jokingly making fun of her and her responding like "omg your such a jerk haha". I made out with her last weekend but she was still a little shy about it, and I can tell it's gonna take at least a month to pipe.

My question is how do I really show this girl my intentions (that I like her and am interested in regularly hooking up) without coming on TOOO strong. Do i just have to play the game? I KNOW for a fact she's interested in me but if she's gonna play games i don't wanna waste my time. She's easily wifey material and I don't mind playing a little bit of the waiting game, but I'm used to being able to just say 'yo we should hang out tonight' and taking care of biz. This girl is different though.

TLDR: Not used to dealing with good girls, how to I set up regular hookup without making her feel nervous about it.

Easy, play it cool. But you also have to make her want you. No need to simp tho. You need to get her to loosen up. Chances are, she is not as "good" as you think. Her shyness could stem from her insecurities (maybe she's not that experienced Make her feel good about herself tho. But real talk, you said she is WIFEY material. If thats the case then just be truthful with her. Let her know how you feel. Obviously you wanna pipe but if you think shes worth it, then put that work in. (I did not say simp
September 25, 2011 @ 09:05 PM
TwiggyDig

Easy, play it cool. But you also have to make her want you. No need to simp tho. You need to get her to loosen up. Chances are, she is not as "good" as you think. Her shyness could stem from her insecurities (maybe she's not that experienced Make her feel good about herself tho. But real talk, you said she is WIFEY material. If thats the case then just be truthful with her. Let her know how you feel. Obviously you wanna pipe but if you think shes worth it, then put that work in. (I did not say simp

word. I'm gonna play it cool for a while, try not to rush anything but get to know her, text her a bit, show her i'm def interested.

I've already gone through one relationship as a simp, done with that shit, i'm glad I learned the hard way too.

how do you think I make her want me though? I mean in the past I'll ignore a girl or do the asshole routine, but this girl is sweet and I feel like if I did that I'd just hurt her feelings or some shit.

idk, just gotta find that fine line between simp and asshole i guess.

edit: she texted me and wants to hang out this weekend. We'll see how it goes, i'm just gonna be myself and roll with it.

on my

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haot80K_oKo

tip
September 25, 2011 @ 09:12 PM
jaythestar

I reread your original post...ok so she broke up with her boyfriend a month ago...definitely move cautiously, unless ur cool with just being a rebound but it sounds like u really like her. Do you know if she is a virgin (in your case hopefully not). You will be able to tell by her body language if shes really feeling you. Just be yourself and you should be fine. You dont necessarily have to be an asshole or a simp, just dont always be at her beck and call and dont divulge too much about yourself from the jump.
September 25, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
TwiggyDig

I reread your original post...ok so she broke up with her boyfriend a month ago...definitely move cautiously, unless ur cool with just being a rebound but it sounds like u really like her. Do you know if she is a virgin (in your case hopefully not). You will be able to tell by her body language if shes really feeling you. Just be yourself and you should be fine. You dont necessarily have to be an asshole or a simp, just dont always be at her beck and call and dont divulge too much about yourself from the jump.

1. doubt she's a virgin.

2. She's really flirty and smiley around me, pretty sure she's feelin me, plus she texted me wanting to hang out again next weekend (which means sleeping over at her apartment).

3. Gonna try and spread my texts out, don't want her to feel like I'm breathing down her neck.

Appreciate the advice. I'm not used to this type of girl.
September 25, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
tmwtg

^ This girl sounds too familiar to a chick I know.

Twiggy, hit me up via PM.
September 25, 2011 @ 10:32 PM
Saro

There's no such thing as good girls. The game is the same for every girl, if you don't succeed with one, you failed at one step earlier in the process
September 25, 2011 @ 11:28 PM
TwiggyDig

There's no such thing as good girls. The game is the same for every girl, if you don't succeed with one, you failed at one step earlier in the process

ok. but whether or not there is such thing as a good girl, there is a difference between a girl who is willing to fuck you the night she meets you (edit: or very soon thereafter) and a girl who isn't and requires more time. this girl def requires more time.
September 25, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
TwiggyDig

^ This girl sounds too familiar to a chick I know.

Twiggy, hit me up via PM.

just did
September 25, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
Saro

ok. but whether or not there is such thing as a good girl, there is a difference between a girl who is willing to fuck you the night she meets you (edit: or very soon thereafter) and a girl who isn't and requires more time. this girl def requires more time.

are you playfully touching yet?
September 26, 2011 @ 07:29 PM
Relax.

September 26, 2011 @ 08:30 PM
Augustus

lol no. Buy her a drink

@QuattroRide

Please login first to reply.