September 4, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
Legendd

Aiight fellow HB ♥♥♥♥♥s. I got a problem.

Hooked up wit a chick 4 years older than me this last Friday. Cute jew girl from L.A. Seriously like the bombest chick I've ever been with. I usually find myself in the 5-7 zone - real talk, don't hate - and this girl is like a 8.5. The problem is that I go to a school with only 500 other student (small ass school). So it's apparent that you see everybody almost every day. So it's hard to keep a "fuck buddy" relationship around this place. You either are or are not together. That's the only way relationships work here. Should I just keep it friendly and if it happens again it happens, or should I take the simp route and try to nail her down?

Pics of said chick???

but srsly...if you are in college why the fuck do you care what people think if you guys are together or not together its you guys that have to make it clear where u guys stand if you want a fuck buddy then try to voice that opinion to her... your not obligated to wife her down just so people won't be confused as whether ur in a relationship or not
September 5, 2011 @ 01:50 AM
dinoman

I fail to see where it gets tricky?

i dont wanna be fuckin hated
September 6, 2011 @ 09:10 AM
-alex

Saw one of the most beautiful girls today waiting for a train or something. I was buying gums and had this feelig someone was staring at me so i looked at her and zOMG, an angel. Never seen her before, didnt know what to do and went home(lol)

Ill be waiting there at the same time tomorrow and if she doesnt show up then next tuesday and if she doesnt show up then, well, lets not think about it.

But what should i do hb? I never approached a random girl in my life i find it weird, but since there is no way i could get her name or fb or number, i gotta do it but what should i do i dont wanna seem like a creep. What should i say to her. Hi, wanna go out? Lol.. What if she turns me down ima feel like an idiot, its whatever tho ima just make sure there isnt a lot people around.. Infamous or dstyles help your ♥♥♥♥♥ out.
September 6, 2011 @ 10:26 AM
macabre

^hahaha. you went home. just say something nice about something shes wearing. where did you cop? or i like your style? it really goes with your eyes,hair, body, etc... Then bust out

You: Can I get a picture of you?
Her: Why?
You: So I can show Santa what I want for Christmas

then proceed to hulk smasg and make sure to videotape cuz sharin is carincoolcool
September 6, 2011 @ 10:34 AM
Augustus

^ get drunk together and make a move. If she ain't had any dick in a while + you're not friendzoned you'll get them ends.

Manipulating a girl into fucking you even though she really wants to keep a relationship with someone else is a douche bag move unless she has no standards.

@QuattroRide

September 6, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Saw one of the most beautiful girls today waiting for a train or something. I was buying gums and had this feelig someone was staring at me so i looked at her and zOMG, an angel. Never seen her before, didnt know what to do and went home(lol)

Ill be waiting there at the same time tomorrow and if she doesnt show up then next tuesday and if she doesnt show up then, well, lets not think about it.

But what should i do hb? I never approached a random girl in my life i find it weird, but since there is no way i could get her name or fb or number, i gotta do it but what should i do i dont wanna seem like a creep. What should i say to her. Hi, wanna go out? Lol.. What if she turns me down ima feel like an idiot, its whatever tho ima just make sure there isnt a lot people around.. Infamous or dstyles help your ♥♥♥♥♥ out.

Make small talk. Honestly the hardest part is working up the courage to actually go and talk to her. Especially if she's as good looking as you make her seem. Beauty is intimidating. Real shit tho just start off with a hi or something then work into making a little joke like "You must be following me because this isn't the first time I've seen you here" or something corny like that. Girls bite on shit like that. After that keep up with small talk and if she's interested ask her about what she has going on and take it from there. Simp GOD has spoken.
September 6, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Aiight fellow HB ♥♥♥♥♥s. I got a problem.

Hooked up wit a chick 4 years older than me this last Friday. Cute jew girl from L.A. Seriously like the bombest chick I've ever been with. I usually find myself in the 5-7 zone - real talk, don't hate - and this girl is like a 8.5. The problem is that I go to a school with only 500 other student (small ass school). So it's apparent that you see everybody almost every day. So it's hard to keep a "fuck buddy" relationship around this place. You either are or are not together. That's the only way relationships work here. Should I just keep it friendly and if it happens again it happens, or should I take the simp route and try to nail her down?

Do you like her? I mean was there more to it then just the hooking up? There's nothing wrong with having a gf(or simping for that matter cool) but I'm sure she'll probably want to know whats up with you guys unless she's that type of girl in which case you may not want. I never really had a "fuck buddy" I usually lock a bitch down for a while but if you guys hardly knew each other and she was down for the hooking up then theres a good chance you can get a fuck buddy status going on if that's what you want.
September 8, 2011 @ 01:52 AM
hctr.

Aiight my ♥♥♥♥♥s. First off I want to say thanks for the advice. Maybe using the term simpin' was a faulty choice of words on my side, my bad. But I just wanted to update ya'll. We've been having contact through out the week ("hi" and "hey, how's your day" types of deal) Tonight she IM'ed me on facebook asking if she can bum a cigarette. Not wanting to get caught slippin' and being known only as the guy she can bum ciggs off I play it cool and say, "Well, I got a lot of translating to do" (I take an Ancient Greek language class). She IM's be back saying, "But I also wanted to hang out for a bit sad" I wus like, "that's whats up my ♥♥♥♥♥". We chilled and shit for a while. When I decided to go back to my dorm I asked if she wanted to go to the Friday night lecture (a "fun" occurrence at my school) with me. Without hesitance she said "yes". Is a brotha making process?
September 8, 2011 @ 02:54 AM
Alden

@b-low_brown: Did homecoming pass already? In any case, like John said, try to convince her to go with you. If she says no then take it like a man and try to cop another girl. You don't need any drama.

@Turnitup: I know the feeling of liking a girl that's already taken. Spit yo game at her and if she is down with you then she might dump her current bf and go with you since you're right there instead of across the country. But if she is serious with her long distance relationship, then fall back.. because you will be hated if you keep at it.

@htcr: That sounds like progress, playa.
September 8, 2011 @ 03:56 AM
Donatello

Manipulating a girl into fucking you even though she really wants to keep a relationship with someone else is a douche bag move unless she has no standards.

dont be mad cause you broad got stolen
September 8, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^Lol'd

Aiight my ♥♥♥♥♥s. First off I want to say thanks for the advice. Maybe using the term simpin' was a faulty choice of words on my side, my bad. But I just wanted to update ya'll. We've been having contact through out the week ("hi" and "hey, how's your day" types of deal) Tonight she IM'ed me on facebook asking if she can bum a cigarette. Not wanting to get caught slippin' and being known only as the guy she can bum ciggs off I play it cool and say, "Well, I got a lot of translating to do" (I take an Ancient Greek language class). She IM's be back saying, "But I also wanted to hang out for a bit sad" I wus like, "that's whats up my ♥♥♥♥♥". We chilled and shit for a while. When I decided to go back to my dorm I asked if she wanted to go to the Friday night lecture (a "fun" occurrence at my school) with me. Without hesitance she said "yes". Is a brotha making process?

Sounds like much progress was made. Just keep playing it cool and don't over think it bro. She obvioudly enjoys your company so use that to your advantage. Take things day by day and you'll be good.
September 8, 2011 @ 01:44 PM

Inactive

Saw one of the most beautiful girls today waiting for a train or something. had this feelig someone was staring at me so i looked at her and zOMG, an angel. Never seen her before, didnt know what to do.

Know that feel man.. I can understand why'd you post it on HB as well lol. You feel the urge to express it.
But what should i do hb? I never approached a random girl in my life i find it weird

Honestly approaching women random (people in general) without knowing them, is mad tacky to me. Screams douchebag.
If the eye contact is chill, and smiles are traded etc- then approaching is cool.
September 8, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
himynameisblank

how to deal with gf that spends all her money going out with friends instead of you? this shit bugs the hell out of me

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

September 8, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

how to deal with gf that spends all her money going out with friends instead of you? this shit bugs the hell out of me

dont spend any money on her.
September 8, 2011 @ 05:11 PM
Juice

do the same shit. Until she says something about it.
September 8, 2011 @ 05:46 PM
Saro

That's funny, cuz I saw one of the most beautiful girls today waiting for a train or something. had this feelig someone was staring at me so i looked at her and zOMG, an angel. Never seen her before, didnt know what to do.

haha im j/p tho. All i gotta say is, breaking the ice is the hardest part. after that, everything should be easy.

As humans, we are social people, and communication is a must.

And I'm pretty sure she was alone standing by herself, so she's obviously self conscious when she's alone since she has no comfort zone to go to( a friend,classmate, etc.) to talk to. So she'll definitely have her guards down, it's daytime, she ain't expecting to get hit on, she's too focused on getting from point A to point B.

See all you gotta do, is just open a conversation with the situation you're in. You're waiting for a train, ask her what time it's supposed to come, who cares if it's a stupid question, you broke the ice. She tells you the time, and its quiet again, continue the convo with some bs, "oh, alright, i was here the other day same time but the train seems like its running a bit late" (idk bout trains, i dont have any where i live, but just make up shit). she'll make a short comment or so. You tell her pros/cons bout catching the train or whatever you want, you just gotta keep doing the talking until she gradually starts opening up.

Then you get her into the convo, ask her about her(as in which train?/where she's heading). Don't always ask questions, make statements too. Like "By the way you dress you look like you're heading to work/etc." Just expound on the convo, then you're good.

The most important part tho is introduction, sooner or later you wanna ask for her name, shake hands, and make sure it's a firm handshake, which protrays you're confident. Make a comment about her name( oh you look like a
September 8, 2011 @ 05:50 PM
Saro

That's funny, cuz I saw one of the most beautiful girls today waiting for a train or something. had this feelig someone was staring at me so i looked at her and zOMG, an angel. Never seen her before, didnt know what to do.

haha im j/p tho. All i gotta say is, breaking the ice is the hardest part. after that, everything should be easy.

As humans, we are social people, and communication is a must.

And I'm pretty sure she was alone standing by herself, so she's obviously self conscious when she's alone since she has no comfort zone to go to( a friend,classmate, etc.) to talk to. So she'll definitely have her guards down, it's daytime, she ain't expecting to get hit on, she's too focused on getting from point A to point B.

See all you gotta do, is just open a conversation with the situation you're in. You're waiting for a train, ask her what time it's supposed to come, who cares if it's a stupid question, you broke the ice. She tells you the time, and its quiet again, continue the convo with some bs, "oh, alright, i was here the other day same time but the train seems like its running a bit late" (idk bout trains, i dont have any where i live, but just make up shit). she'll make a short comment or so. You tell her pros/cons bout catching the train or whatever you want, you just gotta keep doing the talking until she gradually starts opening up.

Then you get her into the convo, ask her about her(as in which train?/where she's heading). Don't always ask questions, make statements too. Like "By the way you dress you look like you're heading to work/etc." Just expound on the convo, then you're good.

The most important part tho is introduction, sooner or later you wanna ask for her name, shake hands, and make sure it's a firm handshake, which protrays you're confident. Make a comment about her name( oh you look like a
September 8, 2011 @ 06:15 PM
Jens Voigt

That's some good shit b cool

September 8, 2011 @ 07:21 PM
NoStress

how do you know if you aint pretty?

burr

September 12, 2011 @ 03:24 PM
NoStress

How do you guys use eye contact effectively?

burr

September 17, 2011 @ 09:48 AM
FreshAddict

Me and a girl were talkin until recently we got into an argument and she claimed she didn't like me anymore cuz I don't open up to her...basically she was pissin me off so I deleted her off BBM and haven't spoken to her in a week and since she been subtweeting me a lot...Should I continue to wait for her to call me or shud I call her at some point or just wait for us to run into each other and talk to her from then?
September 17, 2011 @ 10:08 AM
Pieces

If she's subtweeting you, then that means she wants your attention. She wants you to call her. Just call her.
September 17, 2011 @ 10:24 AM
Its_SONIC

HB i never listen to yo nigs, but im open for discussion.

I need this girl in my bed.

-seen this amazing halfafrican cool looking chick at my school. so i see her on the bus by herself and i attack, and talk to her, next day get the number, next day chilled with her for 2 hours waiting for her next class (simp)

-we text everyday, i tried to call her but she "dont like to talk on the phone" we chill everyday at school.

-what should i do for the next step? try to chill outside of school? world around town im taking her to the movies next weekend?

-how do i find out if she bout that sex life??
September 17, 2011 @ 10:30 AM
Pieces

Get her drunk. All girls turn into whores when they're drunk.
September 17, 2011 @ 10:35 AM
Pantic

-seen this amazing halfafrican cool looking chick at my school. so i see her on the bus by herself and i attack, and talk to her, next day get the number, next day chilled with her for 2 hours waiting for her next class (simp)

-we text everyday, i tried to call her but she "dont like to talk on the phone" we chill everyday at school.

-what should i do for the next step? try to chill outside of school? world around town im taking her to the movies next weekend?

Every girl is "bout that sex life"...
Sounds pretty good for you in my opinion. From my experience the girl is really interrested in you when she says she doesen't like talking on the phone. It means she is nervous to come off awkward or to hurt your image of her, which certainly indicates she wants your dick.

Usually from here i would ask the girl if she wanna meet up after work/school and take a nice walk just talking and stuff. Finish this meeting with a kiss and then go home.
Next date you can take her out to a movie or just straight home to you and hang.

She will be much more likely to fuck you if you took her for a walk earlier on, because most girls got a moral code telling them not to fuck guys they dont know. But the little walk and kiss have already cheated her mind into thinking you aren't just there to get laid.
September 17, 2011 @ 10:36 AM
FreshAddict

Bring sex talks. 2 ways I use is to bring up that you were havin a discussion with ur friend about if sex complicates friendship or not...or when she says watsup say "nun jus lyin in my bed where u shud be" lol that way u can find out if shes bout it or not lol
September 17, 2011 @ 10:35 PM
Saro

Grab her hand and put it on the D and ask "You like that?" cool
September 18, 2011 @ 09:48 AM
Its_SONIC

You tryna get me stab ♥♥♥♥♥?
September 18, 2011 @ 05:15 PM
sfree

not a problem but i wanna hear yall thoughts on this

so i was talking to this girl for about a month or so and i got the smash but later like 2 weeks after one of my homies pulled some flaw shit and stole her from me (he didnt smash) but they talked for a little which kinda pissed me off but its w/e just a basic bitch feel me? but its been like 2 months down the road and hes in a relationship with another chick because he wasnt feeling the one he stole from me buttt

im trying to smash again we make small talk on fb and she seems cool so far but how do i get away with this once more?
September 18, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
jaythestar

^ Read carefully...If you already smashed, you can smash again. WHATEVER you do, DO NOT fall for this chick. Chances are she is just trying to rebound since your boy got rid of her. If you wanna smash, just invite her over. Keep in mind, she left you for your boy. Smash and move on. Or don't smash but keep in contact with her, meet a new chick and let old chick see you with a new chick all boo-boo'd up. She will basically feel like shit because not only did your friend dump her, but now you will want nothing to do with her. Or you can implement step two after you smash...She will feel even worse

Please login first to reply.