Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 5, 2011 @ 04:03 PM
Hellah Fresh

^^ I think both.

I swear to god that almost word for word that is exactly what happened with me and my girl this week. only a few differences. It started a regular relationship and then it became long distance when i moved back to the states. But "that guy", got in the picture and fucked it all up. It was never real evidence of her cheating but all the signs you saw i saw and i didnt want to be hurt anymore.

Nonetheless karma is a bitch. I had cheated on her a trillion times and it came back to me. If you build a solid relationship from the beggining with honesty of everything all the time, and you are faithful, i think it can go great. Im not sure though because ive never been honest or faithful, its just something i have seen in relationships that work, and a change i know i will make in my future relationships. Its crazy how similar our situations were.

I there are TONS of people who went thru what we did and yes its crazy how everything plays out the same in different lives. But yeah if you cheated on your girl then it will come back and fuck you up. Just like you said and now you realized your wrong doing you just have to change. Unless you want to continue to go thru the same thing over and over. Me and my ex now as of yesterday are talking again. I wrote her a letter over the week and it finally hit her and made her realize allot of the wrongs. Pretty much we are just starting over from step one. Hope everything goes good for you tho.
August 5, 2011 @ 04:03 PM
Hypebeasted

I've gotten myself in a stupid situation. A friend of mine's been getting close with this girl, and he wanted me to come hang out with her because she was bringing a friend. He wanted me to go because I don't exactly get a whole lot of chances with girls and for a whole lot of other irrelevant reasons.

Anyway, me and him get there, and find them. There's some other girl there. Why she came, I don't know, but I'm guessing the friend of girl who's friends with my friend didn't want that forced and apparent pairing, or they both (the two girls) just wanted her to come hang out too. Whatever. Maybe to keep this not so confusing I'll assign letters: A = My friend's friend B = The girl who I was meant to hang out with, and C = The girl who me and my friend didn't know was going to be there.

Ok so we meet them. I find out that B is extemely attractive, I immediately initiate my do-not-speak-if-not-spoken-to-do-not-want-to-be-here-i-have-nothing-to-say mode out of habit. I find it extremely difficult to talk to girls, especially in a situation like this, where there's a whole lot of people. (3's a lot for me). Anyway we introduce each other. My friend introduces me, A introduces B and C, and we start doing stuff. It's a mall, so we start looking at shit (malls=not exactly my thing). After about 20 minutes, they begin to notice how quiet I am. Like I said, I only speak when spoken to. That's not uncommon for me in any situation, but when put in something like this, it gets abit extreme. I can already tell Girl C despises my presence and wishes I wasn't there, why, I don't know. But both me and my friend agreed she wasn't exactly our favourite person, so I don't mind bothering her. A and B seem nice, I enjoy their being there, even though I'm not letting it on. I should point out I'm not letting off a "I hate you" vibe, more like a "I'm bored and wish I wasn't dragged into this" kind of thing.

The whole time I rarely speak, except when my friend told them I punched a kid, which I didn't, but broke character and laughed, and for a second dropped the whole pursed-lips act. Anyway, one of the reasons my friend brought me was to not cockblock him. So sometimes he'll spend some time alone in stores with A, and B and C will go talk, thus leaving me to walk alone. This I like, because I can get away from the awkwardness, plus my comfort zone IS being alone. Ok, so we were there 3 and a half hours, and by the end of it I did feel abit more comfortable with A and B. C's still a bitch

Anyway, we're all sitting on this couch in a store (well, they are, me and my friend are standing) because the three of them had some friend who was there waiting to something in that store. Whatever. So, I find out they're planning to stay for a long time, and I'm kind of bored. Like I said, malls aren't my thing. I was pretty tired because I had gotten up early and spent the entire morning lugging gear around and putting on a kick-ass show OH SHIT! That reminds me. My buddy who was with me at the mall came with me to this show, and mentioned it to them because B's apparently really into guitar. Plus I was really hungry, and didn't feel like eating shitty mall food. So me and my friend leave the four of them in that store, and go find food, which is when I realize they had no intention of leaving anytime soon. So I tell him I'm gone and hop on a bus.

I get back home, and soon after my friend calls me and tells me some stuff was said. He had grabbed some food and went back to them and told them I had left. C laughed and said good, like a biotch. A gave a little "aww" but in a totally neutral manner. And B, well B "came off as the most sincere" according to him. She awwed, and said she really wanted to talk to me, that I was kind of cute, and wanted to talk about guitars and stuff. Plus she wanted me to add her on FB, but my friend told her I deleted mine

Anyway, I wanted to know could this be legitimate? Is it just a "I want what I can't have" thing because I displayed no interest in her, or what? I just need some thoughts, because they want to hang out again soon with just the four of us (me, my friend, A, and wanted to be slightly more prepared for what I'm getting myself into. Sorry for the long post.
August 5, 2011 @ 04:20 PM
Pantic

Long ass post, only read start and beginning.

Get her number if you dont have facebook, she said she wanted to talk more to you so just talk to her. She might be interrested in you, but she sure as hell isn't attracted to you yet. So start building dat attraction if you really care.
August 5, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^Agreed. Don't be so antisocial or you'll never really get the girl you want. I'm sure she was into you dog, but girls ALWAYS want the guy to make the first move. I kick myself because I've had situations where I knew I was in but failed because I bitched out of talking to her.

Show confidence, bitches don't like scared little insecure ♥♥♥♥♥s. I say you have a legit chance if you man up and get them digits. it helps to be funny also.
August 6, 2011 @ 12:07 PM
windowpane

^^ I think both.

I there are TONS of people who went thru what we did and yes its crazy how everything plays out the same in different lives. But yeah if you cheated on your girl then it will come back and fuck you up. Just like you said and now you realized your wrong doing you just have to change. Unless you want to continue to go thru the same thing over and over. Me and my ex now as of yesterday are talking again. I wrote her a letter over the week and it finally hit her and made her realize allot of the wrongs. Pretty much we are just starting over from step one. Hope everything goes good for you tho.

Yeah bro I hope it works out for you aswell. But for me I think its unrepairable. I have trust issues from previous relationships and family issues which led me to not trust much in my ex. But she said she would try and help.me but this dude came in and ducked it up. Keep in mind I made her break up with her boyfriend to get with me. With that sailing my opinion her behavior can be a pattern. Talking to.other dudes and if the around.better than her current then shell give them a try. I don't want that to happen to me just how I made her do it. Plus she hid stuff from.me about him. So she could be hiding actual things they've done. Regardless I know its my.issues but if the foto I'm with ain't making.it better for me you know like making it easy for me to trust her. Then Im with the wrong girl. I just gotta move on and find the.one. that will help me and make me feel secure. 20 year old girls and long distance relationships........hard to have genuine loyalty and trust.

Ps. Sorry I'm doing this with my phone and that's why there's so many periods. The dot is close to the letters.
August 6, 2011 @ 01:51 PM
BOMAYE

you a virgin bro?

Not anymore cool ..Thanks Y'all lol
August 6, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
Tommy Boy

@hypebeasted- tell your friend to invite A amd B to a show of yours and then talk to her after
August 6, 2011 @ 04:21 PM
TwiggyDig

Great thread. Just read a lot of this shit, and damn I could've used it for the relationship I was in this past year in college. Anyways now I know where to come, keep em comin' ma ♥♥♥♥♥s
August 6, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
TwiggyDig

@hypebeasted i like your honesty nohomo. most dudes on HB try to act hard as fuk all the time, gets you nowhere.

foreal though, seems like the girl was interested in getting to know you. So when/if you hang out you gotta drop the introverted deal. I know it's cliche but you gotta 'be yourself', and what I mean is act like you would if you were around your homeboy. I'm trying to say that you need to let your personality show (ex: interest in guitars, TV shows,fashion, etc..) without trying too hard or being obnoxious. You can let her do most of the talking if you like, but don't make it awkward by silencing yourself.

if you ARE yourself (and it isn't as easy as it sounds) then you may find you have a lot in common with this girl and end up bagging a cute girl and a daily smashcool
August 6, 2011 @ 09:05 PM
GW

Alright so I broke up with my girl of 1 year not to long ago, and I'm trying to get back in the mix. I don't want anything serious, but every time I talk to a girl, she wants me to wife her up instead of letting me smash. How do I change this? confused
August 6, 2011 @ 09:29 PM
beasting 510

the hoe im talking to adopted a kid and might get another one.

August 6, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
beasting 510

Alright so I broke up with my girl of 1 year not to long ago, and I'm trying to get back in the mix. I don't want anything serious, but every time I talk to a girl, she wants me to wife her up instead of letting me smash. How do I change this? confused

smash then don't contact or reply to her calls/txt anymore cool
August 6, 2011 @ 10:04 PM
GW

That's what I try to do! But they be trying to say stuff like "Oh we can only do that if we're together," or some shit like that, when I know she wasn't in a relationship with the last ♥♥♥♥♥ or two razz
August 6, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
beasting 510

That's what I try to do! But they be trying to say stuff like "Oh we can only do that if we're together," or some shit like that, when I know she wasn't in a relationship with the last ♥♥♥♥♥ or two razz

get them drunk cool

always works for me :p
August 7, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
Hellah Fresh

get them drunk cool

always works for me :p

Damn Rapist.
August 16, 2011 @ 01:51 PM
Pantic

Hey HB, how do i tackle this situation?

School just started again, and my girlfriend has chosen a sports course where because of some dropouts from last year she will be the only girl. At first she was scared of this and wanted to change, but after today she went for the first time and she said it was fun and she don't know if she wants to change.

Now i CANNOT stand for this shit. I know she is very attractive and i have guys on daily basis texting her asking hows our relationship and shit, guys waiting in damn line for me to move on.. I am getting killed thinking about 20 guys watching her ass in gym shorts and im scared she might like it too much too. Am i right to tell her i feel this way and i think she should switch the course, or should i just let her do it and take the jealousy like a man.
August 16, 2011 @ 02:28 PM
hooperr

You can tell her you don't like it but youre better of just ignoring it
August 16, 2011 @ 02:37 PM
modernmischief

Def don't let her know your insecure,it's game over if she gets that image of you in her head as a insecure ♥♥♥♥♥,to keep her in check start making friends with hella women and show her you have options if she starts to stray.
August 16, 2011 @ 03:22 PM

Inactive

Obviously, but do you know how many openly and genuinely pussy-and-insecure guys out there getting lip and booty?..
Most are attracted to Alpha traits, but if she feels like she's in charge of you, she may let you play for a while..
August 16, 2011 @ 03:26 PM

Inactive

Now i CANNOT stand for this shit. I know she is very attractive and i have guys on daily basis texting her asking hows our relationship and shit, guys waiting in damn line for me to move on.. I am getting killed thinking about 20 guys watching her ass in gym shorts and im scared she might like it too much too. Am i right to tell her i feel this way and i think she should switch the course, or should i just let her do it and take the jealousy like a man.

I don't know your situation -but
Why would you let her receive texts like that? Go handle that one way or another.
August 16, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
ulkgood

K so just got into a relationship...

Hook it up wit some good date ideas/cool things to do coolcoolcool
August 16, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
dylan fisher

break up with her, and then fuck her best friend.

Easy mang...

August 17, 2011 @ 02:09 AM
Anacondoom

NO!

her momcool
August 17, 2011 @ 11:39 AM
Pantic

I don't know your situation -but
Why would you let her receive texts like that? Go handle that one way or another.

And how exactly would i go about that lol? I don't even know how half the guys look let alone where i would ever see them. Im not gonna go stalk some random dude to tell him not to text her, why would that even make them stop. Im not really phased by that, it's inevitable if you are with an attractive girl and it's not really something that's going to affect her if you got your game right either.
August 17, 2011 @ 01:51 PM

Inactive

Your girl is your property regardless what kind of relationship it is.
She should obviously have her own life, own friends and shit, but that's about it. If she's texting and chatting with guys who have sexual interests in her, you can't let it happen. I know how I'd handle it, but this is about you-
August 24, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
FreshAddict

So me and a girl were talkin for about a month or so and she likes me but since monday she "locked me off" cuz I flopped on her on Sunday. She went off with subtweets n whatnot n after she ignored a phone call I haven't talked to her. She clearly overreacted hardd but I'm just wondering if yall think she gon be back?

EDIT: she back on me
August 24, 2011 @ 06:04 PM
Rizal

It's good to flop on girls once in a while. Make em feel less special. Shell
Come back
August 24, 2011 @ 06:04 PM
VOMITSPIT

Depends on if you've been nagging the fuck outta her about not talking to you.

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

August 25, 2011 @ 04:39 AM
bliggy

-Girlfriend of 4 months broke up with me out of nowhere this past Sunday
-Gives a shit excuse ("I'm going through a lot that I haven't spoken on and I don't want you to carry the burden of my issues and to worry about me")
-We both loved one another
-Says she wants to start back again when she moves here to Los Angeles (she lives in San Diego and is moving here in a October)
-Also says she needs to clear some things out in SD before she moves here.
-Says little remarks that have me thinking she still loves me, wants to be with me in the future, and says we're still together but without the title
-I tell her we aren't together and anything can happen on either of our ends before she moves here
-Says this isn't a complete good bye since she still wants to be with me in the future blah blah blah.
[-The day before she broke it off (Saturday) she told her ex she needed to "talk to him about something". I'm thinking she probably left me for him, even though she left him for me first and claimed she didn't like him anymore.]
-Since the break-up she hasn't logged onto Facebook to post anything when she usually does almost everyday
-Haven't talked to her since and don't plan to unless she hits me up first, but I won't hold my breath.

I don't believe her excuse. She added another reason that contradicts an issue we've spoken on previously (ex. how I felt she doesn't invest in our relationship as much as I do but she feels as if she does; but then she says I deserve better and how she doesn't put in a lot). All I'm thinking is that if she broke up with me, she must've thought about it for a minute. The reason doesn't matter and all that matters is that she broke it off. I don't plan on getting back with her or hitting her up soon. All I really want is a reason why for some closure is all, and a little bit of me wants to still be with her if we talk it out. It hurt me and I'm slowly getting over it. But I'm not really letting it show, still going out and not bringing her up in any of my social networking sites.

tl;dr Anyone had their girlfriend leave them with a lame excuse even though everything was going good, you balanced being nice and an asshole, and the love was all there? I'm also cool with her close friends and want to ask them why she broke up with me; sounds like an idea, I just don't know if that's a good or bad idea. Should I do it?
August 25, 2011 @ 05:01 AM
ClydeFrazier

^no. act like you don't give a fuck. it'll either be done and you'll find someone better or she'll come crawling back when she realizes she needs you more than you need her.

Melo Gang All Day

Please login first to reply.