Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 1, 2011 @ 05:37 PM
Pantic

How do you deal with dudes who is all over your girl? I feel like there is no good solution to this shit. This dude keep texting and chatting up my girl and shit, asking her out and what not. Now i ain't that jaleous cause i know he's been doing it since before she met me so not like he is gonna get anywhere, but i still feel disrespected by both of them. She says hes a good friend and they work together and shit so it's not like she is just gonna break contact, and im not the dude who is gonna tell her to.

I just feel like confronting the guy, but then i would seem like a pussy in everyones eyes. I know not giving a fuck is the solution, but damn it's hard not to care.
August 1, 2011 @ 05:43 PM
Tommy Boy

how does confronting the dude make you look like a pussy?
August 1, 2011 @ 05:51 PM
Pantic

Because i would seem intimidated by him and scared of losing her. I don't want the guy to know i give a fuck.
August 1, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
Tyrone Biggums

How do you deal with dudes who is all over your girl? I feel like there is no good solution to this shit. This dude keep texting and chatting up my girl and shit, asking her out and what not. Now i ain't that jaleous cause i know he's been doing it since before she met me so not like he is gonna get anywhere, but i still feel disrespected by both of them. She says hes a good friend and they work together and shit so it's not like she is just gonna break contact, and im not the dude who is gonna tell her to.

I just feel like confronting the guy, but then i would seem like a pussy in everyones eyes. I know not giving a fuck is the solution, but damn it's hard not to care.

The whole time i read this, i felt as if i was talking to myself lol. I got this EXACT same situation. My girl says she doesn't wanna just flat out break contact with dude because it would "make things awkward" at work.
August 1, 2011 @ 06:14 PM
aTTag.

Ayo,

Find out if dude has a sister. If so, bang the sister and let him smell your fingers immediately following said banging.

Remain trill.
August 1, 2011 @ 06:39 PM
dr_funk

You're right, not caring is the best solution. The best way to deal with it is taking it with humor. Tell her that they would make a cute couple, and that they should go out some time....in a teasing/funny way. this way you seem like you really dont give a fuck, you stay in control, are funny and make yourself more interesting to her. and always remember, he's the shoulder to cry on, you're the face to sit on cool
August 1, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
sukafresh

You're right, not caring is the best solution. The best way to deal with it is taking it with humor. Tell her that they would make a cute couple, and that they should go out some time....in a teasing/funny way. this way you seem like you really dont give a fuck, you stay in control, are funny and make yourself more interesting to her. and always remember, he's the shoulder to cry on, you're the face to sit on cool

dr funk be on that dr phil swag lately
I feel like lately ive been keeping my chick on lockdown like for some reason i get mad when she tries to
go out with friends,or hang out with her cousins,or even textes anyone but me. I keep telling myself that i dont care but truth is i do shit makes me angry any tips or anything my nigs?&)
August 1, 2011 @ 07:02 PM
aTTag.

aYo b-low_brown,

You a trill dood. So trill in fact I have completed the mission stated above. However, I realize the trillness of said action would lead you to believe it is unattainable.

Therefore, let me de-trillize a solution for you.

First, a woman's power is in the pussy. A man's power is relinquished once it is established that the pussy is in demand (especially wanted by an individual). Therefore, if your girl is talking to other guys, do not get jealous or mad. It is human nature. They crave attention, especially unattainable or "forbidden" attention. I would advise an individual in this predicament to desensitize himself to the situation and not "put the pussy on a pedestal". Treat the girl exactly how she wants to be treated and not how she "should". Game other girls and keep your perceived value high. You can do this by creating a absolute ideal that you DO NOT need her and she is replaceable. Once your girl feels this, and realizes that you are of "higher value" than herself, she will be content. That's not saying she won't be promiscuous and talk to other guys, but she will certainly think twice about doing so.

Summary: Keep the pussy off a pedestal

Remain trill.
August 1, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
Pantic

Yeah i do take it with humor when im around her, we laugh about it and shit. But it just gets to me when the faggot asks her out for dinner and he even chatted me up at a club a long time ago before i got together with her (what kind of homo does that anyways)

I did the boyfriend destroyer tactic before too with a girl on my old job and she ended up cheating on the guy and leaving his ass for dating me about a month before i dumped her, they were together for 2 years. I am scared shitless this will happen to me now that i found a girl i want to be with.

aTTag man u gotta stop using game like that when in a serious relationship. It's gold for flirting/dating and getting one nights and shit. But don't pull all that game shit when in a real relationship, first off it isn't needed when she already got feelings for you and you give her the dick like you are supposed to. Second off it will fuck up the relationship if you analyze shit and look at it as a game like when you off finding new chicks.
August 1, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
dr_funk

dr funk be on that dr phil swag lately
I feel like lately ive been keeping my chick on lockdown like for some reason i get mad when she tries to
go out with friends,or hang out with her cousins,or even textes anyone but me. I keep telling myself that i dont care but truth is i do shit makes me angry any tips or anything my nigs?&)

Seems like you're very jealous. Since jealousy is an emotion, you can't controll it with logical thinking. What you should do is take a look at what causes this emotion. Are you insecure? Do you think you love her more than she does? do you think she will cheat when you're not around?
This kind of behaviour is very bad for relationships and i don't think your girl is very happy, so if you continue, she eventually will cheat or break up. Give her some room to breathe dude.
August 1, 2011 @ 07:14 PM
aTTag.

Until you truly develop the attitude that you don't give a fuck. You will continue to give off vibes of a "lack of confidence" that will undoubtedly be transferred to your girl subconsciously in your mannerisms which females find unattractive. Also, the guy will see it as an opportunity to bring the jealous emotions to the forefront of the girl's attention.

Depending on how old the girl is, if enough attraction and report is built through their constant communication, they will likely act on it. Unless you show her the ability that you have the SAME opportunities. Only solution is to game other girls, even your girl's close friends (don't fuck them if you like her) and create a high value among her peers. Once you've increased your value amongst her social group, you will most likely hold enough power to keep her from straying. Young girls follow their peers advice when it comes to everything (purchasing decisions, guys, smoking..etc).
August 1, 2011 @ 07:15 PM
sukafresh

Seems like you're very jealous. Since jealousy is an emotion, you can't controll it with logical thinking. What you should do is take a look at what causes this emotion. Are you insecure? Do you think you love her more than she does? do you think she will cheat when you're not around?
This kind of behaviour is very bad for relationships and i don't think your girl is very happy, so if you continue, she eventually will cheat or break up. Give her some room to breathe dude.

I guess i just fear karma i cheated on her before, and now that i think of it i am pretty insecuree
fuuuckkk i needa get my shit together
August 1, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
aTTag.

Pantic,

I agree that the game should be decreased in LTR's. However, if you are in a serious relationship, there is absolutely no way to maintain the state in which both parties are absolutely content. One person holds most, if not all the power. In the case mentioned above, the girl is holding the cards. In this situation, you have to take control of the power before it ruins your relationship. The reason that you develop the jealous emotions and all of these female traits is because men weren't designed for that type of behavior. However, we can maintain homeostasis if you keep your confidence high and consistently demonstrate your higher value than her (not just other males/competition).
August 1, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
NoStress

ayo b-low_brown,

you a trill dood. So trill in fact i have completed the mission stated above. However, i realize the trillness of said action would lead you to believe it is unattainable.

Therefore, let me de-trillize a solution for you.

First, a woman's power is in the pussy. A man's power is relinquished once it is established that the pussy is in demand (especially wanted by an individual). Therefore, if your girl is talking to other guys, do not get jealous or mad. It is human nature. They crave attention, especially unattainable or "forbidden" attention. I would advise an individual in this predicament to desensitize himself to the situation and not "put the pussy on a pedestal". Treat the girl exactly how she wants to be treated and not how she "should". Game other girls and keep your perceived value high. You can do this by creating a absolute ideal that you do not need her and she is replaceable. Once your girl feels this, and realizes that you are of "higher value" than herself, she will be content. That's not saying she won't be promiscuous and talk to other guys, but she will certainly think twice about doing so.

Summary: Keep the pussy off a pedestal

remain trill.

coolcoolcool

burr

August 1, 2011 @ 07:40 PM
dr_funk

aTTag, you definitely know your shit and everything is on point, however you seem to be a little on the "dark side" of the game. No hate tho cool
August 1, 2011 @ 08:19 PM
Pantic

Pantic,

I agree that the game should be decreased in LTR's. However, if you are in a serious relationship, there is absolutely no way to maintain the state in which both parties are absolutely content. One person holds most, if not all the power. In the case mentioned above, the girl is holding the cards. In this situation, you have to take control of the power before it ruins your relationship. The reason that you develop the jealous emotions and all of these female traits is because men weren't designed for that type of behavior. However, we can maintain homeostasis if you keep your confidence high and consistently demonstrate your higher value than her (not just other males/competition).

I don't know man, stuff like being equal in the relationship powerwise and everything else wise is important but it's also very common sense to work out things like that. I just completely "forgot" about the game when i started this, making a math of it would ruin the romance for me personally.
August 2, 2011 @ 01:26 AM
rc49ers53

I lost. The girl that I was pursuing when I broke things off with the other girl hit me "we should just be friends, I like you, but I always view you as a friend"confused. Not only did I break off a relationship that could have led to more(If it wasn't for her father, I would have married her) only to be led on by another woman. Shit, I can't even call her a woman, they be acting like little girls now a days. Lesson learned.
August 2, 2011 @ 02:51 AM
DonPedro

lmao ese simp
August 2, 2011 @ 08:05 AM
Pantic

I lost. The girl that I was pursuing when I broke things off with the other girl hit me "we should just be friends, I like you, but I always view you as a friend"confused. Not only did I break off a relationship that could have led to more(If it wasn't for her father, I would have married her) only to be led on by another woman. Shit, I can't even call her a woman, they be acting like little girls now a days. Lesson learned.

That's what i call giving up easy... What the fuck does it matter if she views you as a friend right now? Shit can be changed, no problem. Just keep contact with her but stop being the bitch you are (im assuming this because of your way of explaining abd because only guys who act way too nice get friend zoned) and start making her think you are something worth chasing. Talk to her but other girls too, and keep sending mixed signals. She won't stop thinking about you if you can do that.
August 2, 2011 @ 09:57 AM
hasbeens

Theres this hot bitch that a year ago i wanted to date, but it didnt happen, now a year later, im only really interested in fucking her, but she hesitant cus i think, she thinks, i want a relationship. I cnt be like; nahhhh bitch i jus wanna fuck you, cus i think she dont wanna be treated like an object, AKA she wants to be an object, but doesnt wanted to be treated like one. I dont know what the fuck todo.
August 2, 2011 @ 03:57 PM
JCrewkid

Theres this hot bitch that a year ago i wanted to date, but it didnt happen, now a year later, im only really interested in fucking her, but she hesitant cus i think, she thinks, i want a relationship. I cnt be like; nahhhh bitch i jus wanna fuck you, cus i think she dont wanna be treated like an object, AKA she wants to be an object, but doesnt wanted to be treated like one. I dont know what the fuck todo.

Need more details like who is she to you, age, etc...before we can move foward.

Well, anyway, sounds like this girl doesn't want a simp ass ♥♥♥♥♥. So, don't act like a simp around her. Show her that you are interested, but in a subtle way, also let her know that you are not looking for a commitment. Instead of asking her to the movies and dinner, just ask her to go to a bar or club (with some other friends) where it doesn't have to be awkward. Then after a few drinks, tell her that she looks sexy in whatever that she's wearing, flirt some more and just go on from there.
August 2, 2011 @ 05:39 PM
rc49ers53

That's what i call giving up easy... What the fuck does it matter if she views you as a friend right now? Shit can be changed, no problem. Just keep contact with her but stop being the bitch you are (im assuming this because of your way of explaining abd because only guys who act way too nice get friend zoned) and start making her think you are something worth chasing. Talk to her but other girls too, and keep sending mixed signals. She won't stop thinking about you if you can do that.

Done and Done cool
August 3, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
Hellah Fresh

I guess i just fear karma i cheated on her before, and now that i think of it i am pretty insecuree
fuuuckkk i needa get my shit together

www.youtube.com/watch?v=66rY3wHSneA

Im going to be real with you guys i been in 3 serious relationship and they were all atleast 4 or 4+ years. And i hate to say it buy i kinda cheated on all of them by talking to another girl. After i realized my wrong doings i met me gf(ex) and with her i wanted to be with only her. She was gorgeous and i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my like with her. But during our relationship some guy tried getting at her and flirting with her and eventually she gave in and started flirting with him back. So Throughout our whole 1 year together we been having problems because of "that guy". It go so bad that the last 2 months we would get into an argument over the little things and it would blow up into big things. We would get to the point of where we was arguing almost everyday or every other day. I tried to hold on to what feelings i had left for her but i lost it when she crossed the line. The last week before we broke it off we got into it and i told her ass to move out. She stopped talking to that dude who caused our problems for a while now. She dropped him because she realized how hurt i was but anyways she added him back on FB and MSG him asking him if she can stay at his place with him for a week and what not. I saw that shit because she forgot to log off her fb when i got on. But once i saw that... my love for here instantly went away. I was calm about it because if i confronted her we will argue and it will get nasty again. So yeah i got tired of being stressed out by the fights so i gave up and called it quits. I was contemplating for a whole month on if i should wait to call it off and see if things will get better but after that it didnt so i broke it off. It was a hard decision to do but it was one of those things you had no choice to do because if not you are going to continue to hurt yourself.

So yeah i believe in Karma. It all came back for me with her... the one that i wanted to marry and have kids with. Things happen and no matter what i did and how hard i tried to prevent us from falling apart we still fell apart. So yeah you nigs out there playing your current gf or whatever it will come back on you. When THAT perfect girl you finally meet and you finally realized that you want to spend the rest of your life with just be prepared. Karma is waiting for you.
August 3, 2011 @ 01:44 PM
Augustus

Yea not giving a shit really works. Just be yourself and let her be herself.

@QuattroRide

August 5, 2011 @ 09:44 AM
Vodica

long distance relationships? whats yall take on this? I met this girl a couple of times but we just recently started talking and calling each other, all that shit. shes only one state away. is it worth it?
August 5, 2011 @ 12:35 PM
Nigga Man

Hell no imo
August 5, 2011 @ 12:40 PM
will 1 am

Hell no imo

August 5, 2011 @ 12:46 PM
mrh

helll no dude. anything beyond like an hour drive to me is like fuck it
August 5, 2011 @ 01:02 PM
windowpane

www.youtube.com/watch?v=66rY3wHSneA

Im going to be real with you guys i been in 3 serious relationship and they were all atleast 4 or 4+ years. And i hate to say it buy i kinda cheated on all of them by talking to another girl. After i realized my wrong doings i met me gf(ex) and with her i wanted to be with only her. She was gorgeous and i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my like with her. But during our relationship some guy tried getting at her and flirting with her and eventually she gave in and started flirting with him back. So Throughout our whole 1 year together we been having problems because of "that guy". It go so bad that the last 2 months we would get into an argument over the little things and it would blow up into big things. We would get to the point of where we was arguing almost everyday or every other day. I tried to hold on to what feelings i had left for her but i lost it when she crossed the line. The last week before we broke it off we got into it and i told her ass to move out. She stopped talking to that dude who caused our problems for a while now. She dropped him because she realized how hurt i was but anyways she added him back on FB and MSG him asking him if she can stay at his place with him for a week and what not. I saw that shit because she forgot to log off her fb when i got on. But once i saw that... my love for here instantly went away. I was calm about it because if i confronted her we will argue and it will get nasty again. So yeah i got tired of being stressed out by the fights so i gave up and called it quits. I was contemplating for a whole month on if i should wait to call it off and see if things will get better but after that it didnt so i broke it off. It was a hard decision to do but it was one of those things you had no choice to do because if not you are going to continue to hurt yourself.

So yeah i believe in Karma. It all came back for me with her... the one that i wanted to marry and have kids with. Things happen and no matter what i did and how hard i tried to prevent us from falling apart we still fell apart. So yeah you nigs out there playing your current gf or whatever it will come back on you. When THAT perfect girl you finally meet and you finally realized that you want to spend the rest of your life with just be prepared. Karma is waiting for you.

I swear to god that almost word for word that is exactly what happened with me and my girl this week. only a few differences. It started a regular relationship and then it became long distance when i moved back to the states. But "that guy", got in the picture and fucked it all up. It was never real evidence of her cheating but all the signs you saw i saw and i didnt want to be hurt anymore.

Nonetheless karma is a bitch. I had cheated on her a trillion times and it came back to me. If you build a solid relationship from the beggining with honesty of everything all the time, and you are faithful, i think it can go great. Im not sure though because ive never been honest or faithful, its just something i have seen in relationships that work, and a change i know i will make in my future relationships. Its crazy how similar our situations were.
August 5, 2011 @ 03:42 PM
NoStress

Karma or human nature?

burr

Please login first to reply.